Prize Island Revisited Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A surreptitious glance from Diana saw that Malcolm`s monster prick was already starting to revive and she vowed to have that in her before the night was done, but first she had to taste Helen.

Diana was now resting between Helen`s thighs. There were a few wrinkles Diana saw, but nothing terrible. The musk from Helen`s pussy was strong as Diana dipped her tongue between the red engorged lips and gathered enough juices to know that she tasted exquisite. Diana was like a woman possessed now as she licked, sucked and nibbled at the older woman's pussy and clit. Helen was moaning softly, indicating that she was enjoying Diana`s efforts. As Diana slid two fingers past her tongue and into the sopping cavern Helen came hard. Her thighs clamped together and held Diana`s head in a vicelike grip. She shrieked loud enough to wake the dead and her long fingernails dug painfully into Diana`s shoulders.

As Helen relaxed her grip and Diana could ease herself backwards she saw that Malcolm was sitting watching them and stroking himself. His member was now at full hardness, and up close Diana could see it was probably even more than nine inches. Her hand reached out and encircled this gigantic dick. It was probably the longest she had ever seen apart from in porno movies. She gently moved his hand away and replaced it with her own, letting it run up and down the entire length.

Raising herself up, she pushed Malcolm gently to the floor. Straddling him she eased herself down onto his dick. He entered her easily as she was still very wet. As she lowered herself she felt him filling her, and even when she thought she couldn`t take any more he was pushing more inside her. It felt to Diana like his cock was in her stomach and he was still not completely inside her. With one final grunt she felt his rough pubic hair graze against her clitoris and she knew that she had achieved the near impossible.

Diana waited a good minute before she started to move up and down on Malcolm`s flagpole of a cock. Gradually she built up a rhythm as her strong thigh muscles let his penis out before she sat down and engulfed it once more. She sensed rather than felt as Helen started to caress her bottom and she almost came immediately as a long thin finger was pushed into her anus to the second knuckle. Diana was now bouncing on a monster cock as Helen finger fucked her arse. She was going to come soon she knew, but first she wanted to get Malcolm to come.

She needn`t have worried as seconds later she felt him stiffen and spray her insides, up to her womb, with his hot seed. This was her trigger and her nails dug into his chest as her orgasm rushed through her body. She was panting now as she felt spurt after spurt erupt within her and Helen was still fingering her arse at pace. Diana was exhausted and so she pulled herself off of Martin and Helen`s finger and lay on her back next to him trying to return her breathing to normal.

Diana sensed Helen get up and move to her armchair. Then there was the click of a lighter and the acrid smell of cigarette smoke filled her nostrils. She looked over and Helen smiled at her before saying gently, "Want to smoke? Or maybe a drink?"

Diana smiled back and shook her head. Groggily she got to her feet and went to sit on the bed opposite where Helen was seated. Diana spoke softly, "I hope you two enjoyed that as much as I did?"

Helen sucked once more powerfully on her cigarette and as she exhaled she laughed and said, "Diana that was absolutely fabulous. Wasn`t it Darling?"

"The best ever," Malcolm replied as he came to sit on the bed next to Diana.

Helen was quiet for a second before speaking, "Malcolm was head of a very posh Academy in Yorkshire. It was for girls that were a bit wayward and they had failed their final exams, meaning no entrance to a good college. The girls were all between 18 & 20. Most were from Saudi or other Middle Eastern countries, but there were a few from the UK, the US and other European countries. They came for an intensive years study and boarded with us for all that time. I ran the house. We had a success rate of over ninety percent, with most going on to Oxford, Cambridge or one of those Ivy League colleges in the USA."

"At the request of their very affluent parents, discipline was more than encouraged and always enforced with corporal punishment. There were usually twenty to thirty girls at any one time, and even the most minor of indiscretions was dealt with using the cane or a strap. Malcolm was carrying out a flogging at least two or three times a week. If I am honest, I am sure that some of the girls used to break the rules on purpose, as the same backsides used to appear at regular intervals. As you may have guessed I am a bit of a voyeur, so we built a little secret room behind a two way mirror so I could secretly watch him. I used to sit in my special room and masturbate, sometimes with a dildo or maybe a vibrator. When the girls left, I would rush out and fellate him. We would both come so quickly it was absolutely wonderful. Then he retired, and we never got that same buzz again, until tonight, so thank you."

Diana rose from the bed and said, "Well I better be going. Thank you for a wonderful time," She slipped her black dress on and bent to pick up the cane when Helen stopped her.

"I don`t suppose you could leave that could you? I have been terribly naughty this evening and I am sure that Malcolm will need to punish me most terribly."

Diana looked at Helen and said mischievously. "I could, but I would prefer to watch if you don`t mind?"

Helen looked quizzically at Malcolm as she said slowly, "Well I don`t know about that. I have never been punished with someone watching, what do you think Malcolm?"

Malcolm was grinning as he replied, "It`s only fair my Darling. You watched her and so I think she should get to watch you, don`t you think?"

Helen was obviously not sure but begrudgingly she said, "Well if you think that we should, and that it is the fair thing to do. Let`s do it. We have to do it quickly though as I am sure Diana wants her bed.

Helen sprang from her seat as Diana handed the cane to Malcolm. Diana took a seat in the armchair vacated by Helen as Helen lay down on the bed. This was a new twist for Diana. As she watched Malcolm position himself next to the bed before saying, "Shall we say twelve my Dear? You have been particularly bad this evening!"

Helen turned her face towards her husband and gave him a wonderful smile, as she said, "I was thinking more about twenty if you can manage that?"

Diana couldn't believe what she was witnessing but she kept quiet as Malcolm smiled and said, "Of course I can my Darling. Are you ready?"

Helen said nothing and just nodded. Malcolm raised the cane and brought it slashing down across his wife's milky white buttocks. Helen had her face pressed hard into a pillow and Diana heard a muffled groan. Diana watched in amazement as the cane rose and fell, leaving red welts over the entire surface of Helen`s posterior. She also noticed that Malcolm was getting hard once more, and as his erection grew the strokes became harder. On about stroke eighteen Diana saw Helen twitch and writhe on the bed as a long squeal filled the air. At first Diana thought it was from the pain, but then she realised that Helen had climaxed from the caning.

The last two blows landed, and breathing heavily Malcolm handed the cane to Diana who was staring open mouthed at the spectacle she had just witnessed. She managed to stutter, "You can keep it. We have more." She was starting to get up as she saw Helen swivel on the bed and grab Malcolm, pulling him towards her. As he approached Helen opened her mouth and Malcolm slid his engorged prick inside.

Diana watched as more and more disappeared into Helen`s mouth. There is no way she can take it all she thought. Diana was wrong, and she was amazed as Helen`s throat bulged and her nose rested on Malcolm`s pubic hair. Helen spluttered as he withdrew before he grabbed her head and literally fucked her mouth with just half his length. Within a minute he groaned and pulled away from his wife before kneeling behind her on the bed and jerking off until five or six large ropes of come splattered over the deep red welts on Helen`s arse. Diana couldn`t be sure, but she thought Helen had another orgasm as the come sprayed over her battered arse checks.

The two were hugging and kissing each other as Diana crept from the room, down the stairs and back into her own room. It was empty, so she slipped of her clothes and stood under the shower for about twenty minutes until she heard the door click as Harry returned from his evening with Ann.

The glass door slid back and Harry joined her in the shower. They were both quiet as Diana poured shower gel into her hands and massaged it into his body. She lathered his familiar cock that grew steadily as she soaped his genitals. Once she was sure he was clean Diana rinsed the soap off of Harry and asked, "How was it?"

"It was good. She has a completely different persona in the bedroom as in life. I thought she would be telling me, "Do this, do that!", but it was the complete opposite. She met me in just a see through wrap. Then before I could touch her she had me lying on the bed as she sucked me off. I kept trying to touch her but she pushed my hands away. I lasted about ten minutes thanks to your earlier blow job but it didn`t faze her. She just kept sucking and licking and she seemed really happy when I eventually came in her mouth."

"What happened then?" asked Diana.

"That`s the crazy part. She made me watch as she vibrated herself to orgasm. I wasn`t allowed to touch her, just watch. She took about twenty minutes to come, so by this time I was hard again. The same thing happened. She sucked me off. Of course this time was even longer at about twenty five minutes. Again she got a mouthful of come, left me on the bed and used her vibrator. She came again after half an hour but I was struggling to get it up again, so we had a bottle of wine. After that I was semi hard again and she sucked me off again. This time it took nearly an hour for me to come as I was losing interest. Eventually I did come and she said thank you, and you can go now, so I came back here."

"Fucking weird!" said Diana, "And I thought my night was crazy. I`ll tell you about it tomorrow, but now I need to be fucked if you can manage that?"

Harry obviously could, as his soaped, greasy cock was soon plunging in and out of Diana. It felt like she was being fucked by a midget dick after her experience with Malcolm, but it was familiar and Harry knew exactly how to get her off. Twenty minutes later they were gently snoring in each other's arms after mutually beneficial orgasms had been achieved.