Prize Island Revisited Pt. 05

Story Info
Diana has a full day, finishing up with Helen and Malcolm.
7.8k words
4.27
6.3k
7

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers

This story is part of the Prize Island series, so if you haven`t done so please read that nine-part adventure as it will give this story context. Harry and Diana are back on the island, but this time they are working there. Moira is still the boss, and Greg still works in the kitchen. This story has elements of BDSM and punishments so if that is not your thing please read elsewhere. As always, I just write for fun so please feel free to leave constructive criticism, just no rudeness please.

Hope you enjoy it!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Part 5

It was still dark when Diana opened her eyes the next morning. She was horny as hell, as she had finished a nice dream that involved, Dominic, Harry, Malcolm and Helen. Looking at her mobile she saw it was only six thirty and there was still an hour before she had to be on shift at the kitchen.

Harry was lying on his back beside her, his chest gently rising and falling as he slept peacefully. Diana always wondered how he could sleep on his back; she could only ever get to sleep if she was lying on one side or the other.

She stared down at him. His upper body was uncovered, and a thin sheet covered the lower half. She was still so in love with him after four years. Yes, she slept with other people, it was her job in a way, but she knew in her heart that when this was all over, and they left the island they would be together for the rest of their lives. They knew their job here would not last forever, they both knew this, but they had taken the decision to live in the moment and neither had regretted that decision till now.

Her hand pulled the sheet lower and lower until Harry`s cock appeared. He was still breathing steadily, still unaware of his wife`s plans, whatever they maybe. Diana stealthily positioned herself taking Harry`s penis tenderly between two fingers. She bent her head and ran her tongue over the tip and was surprised at the speed at which it started to grow larger between her fingers. Harry groaned in his sleep and his hips moved as a reflex.

Diana placed her lips around him and held him in her soft, warm mouth as he grew and grew. She was sure he was awake now as his arms crossed over his chest, but his eyes were still shut tightly. Her tongue played around in her mouth as she licked the head and the start of his shaft. She knew he was awake now as a low moan issued from his lips, although he showed no other reaction.

Diana began to bob slowly up and down. Harry was fully erect now and she took half his length in her mouth on every downward stroke. His hand now moved and grasped a handful of her shiny black hair as he encouraged her to take him deeper, and she obliged with relish.

Diana sucked her husband slowly, coating his erection in her saliva until her needs overtook her and she swung her legs either side of him before using her right hand to push Harry`s now slimy dick inside her wet vagina. Her erotic dream from earlier meant there was no requirement for foreplay to get her ready to receive him.

Diana rode him slowly as she bent down and kissed her husband on the lips. Harry opened his eyes for the first time and mouthed at her, "Good morning, Darling," as he began to push upwards with his hips. Diana rode him this way for five minutes, letting him nearly exit her before pushing back until his entire length was engulfed by her warm tunnel. She was riding at a canter rather than a gallop but increased her speed as Harry`s upward thrusts became more insistent. Within a minute Diana felt Harry go rigid before his seed painted her insides causing her to groan gently as the pleasant warmth of her own orgasm spread outwards from her groin.

Diana lay on top of her husband as his arms encircled her and they cuddled like this until Harry`s penis slipped from inside Diana, she rolled off and snuggled into his side as Harry stroked her hair. They lay there hugging until Harry`s alarm went off ten minutes later.

They went to the bathroom and showered together. No more sex, just a loving married couple sharing an intimate time together. Dressing quickly they walked hand in hand to the kitchen.

Greg was already there, and the smell of frying bacon filled the air as Diana set about building up the buffet in anticipation of their guests' arrival. She had just finished as Dominic entered the room. There was no sign of Ann. He grabbed a cup of coffee, two pieces of toast, covered them in butter and with a "See you later," to Diana he left, turning right to go out onto the patio.

Diana couldn`t help but smile as she remembered their satisfying tryst yesterday. She hoped to repeat the experience after lunch, but she knew that she shouldn`t be planning anything as you never knew what would happen between then and now.

The room was soon a cauldron of noise as the rest of the group appeared and ate their breakfasts as if they hadn`t eaten in days. The good air on the island always gave people an appetite and this lot were no different, except for Dominic it seemed.

As she worked Diana listened to the sexual adventures that they had indulged in the previous evening. Ann had gone back for a repeat performance with Helen and Malcolm, although this time Helen had been more involved than as the mere spectator, she had been the first time. Michael and Rose had indulged in a mutually agreeable foursome with Ian and Deb. Raj and Anita had invited Dominic to join them and Anita had been taken every which way bar Sunday by the two men. She really had come out of her shell thought Diana. No wonder they all ate like horses.

An hour later and she was cleaning away the dirty dishes as the group was heading down to the beach. The sun was shining today, and the temperature must have been in the low thirties, so a perfect day for the cool water and warm sand.

Once she was finished and Harry and Greg had left for their rooms she went in search of Moira. She had not been at the breakfast service and that was unusual as she normally made an appearance, even if only for a brief time. Diana was hoping that Moira`s headache had not returned or maybe it was something more serious as she stood before her boss's door. It appeared that she shouldn`t have worried as the sounds of enthusiastic lovemaking came through the thin door of Moira`s room. She was just turning to leave as she heard the man grunt as he came, followed by Moira letting out a short shriek as she too joined him in climaxing. Diana was still listening at the door when she heard Moira say, "Diana, come in for God`s sake!"

Diana was embarrassed and stunned all that the same time. How had she known that she was there? Maybe she was a witch after all. Diana shrugged. Her Boss had summoned her and so she turned the handle and went in. Moira was laying on the bed with Dominic next to her, both naked and both sweating quite profusely.

Diana cast her eyes around the room and her question from a few minutes earlier was answered. Moira had the camera`s from the islands CCTV flashing on six screens in her room. One of the camera's was trained on the corridor outside her own room, which is how she had known that Diana was standing outside. Diana breathed a sigh of relief that her Boss was not a witch and then giggled at the thought.

"What do you want Diana?" Moira asked somewhat breathlessly, as she had just got a good early morning workout from the skilled Dominic.

"I was just checking you were OK. I didn`t see you at the breakfast."

"Yes, sorry about that, I was on my way when I bumped into Dominic. The rest is history as they say," and she laughed. "Want to join for round two? It seems my guest has terrific powers of recovery," she said pointing at Dominic`s semi hard penis.

Diana did not need to be asked twice. She loved sex with Moira, and Dominic had nearly taken her breath away yesterday with his sexual prowess. Within seconds her black dress, heels, bra and panties were in a pile on the floor, and she climbed onto the bed in just stockings and a black garter belt.

Diana pushed Moira`s legs apart and slipped between her thighs. Dominic`s earlier deposit was starting to leak from between the Scottish woman's puffy pussy lips and Diana went to work lapping it up. Long after she had successfully located every drop, she continued to pleasure Moira with her tongue whilst gently pushing two fingers in and out of her. Moira was mewling like a self-satisfied tabby under Diana`s attentions.

Diana felt the bed move and glanced up from her work in time to see Moira swallow the entire length of Dominic`s dick into her mouth and throat. As Diana renewed her efforts Moira thrust her groin hard against her tongue and Diana felt it connect with the hard nub at the apex of Moira`s pussy. Moira emitted a low moan and a trickle of sweet tasting nectar landed on Diana`s tongue as her Boss climaxed.

Diana looked up and saw that Dominic`s erection was now rock hard and fully formed. She was putty in Moira`s hands as her Boss moved all the participants around. Moira lay on her back with her face between Diana`s thighs and Diana had her head between Moira`s as they sixty-nined. Dominic was pushing his saliva coated erection into Diana from behind. Diana moaned at the double stimulus of Moira`s tongue running over her clit and Dominic`s shaft, as it slipped in and out of her in his normal style of differing depths and pace.

It all felt so good that within minutes she felt her orgasm speeding towards her before it exploded in a flash of bright lights in her brain and rippled throughout her body. At the same time, she felt Moira`s legs go taut and clamp around her head as she came a second time. Diana carried on placing small kisses on Moira`s puffy labia, each kiss was greeted with a small shudder. A minute later Dominic grabbed her hips tightly, powering himself into her for three or four deep strokes and then she felt his semen spraying the walls of her vagina. All three stayed in place as the hot, creamy spunk dripped from Diana`s well lubricated pussy onto Moira`s eager tongue below.

Diana trembled as she felt Moira licking at Dominic`s shaft and inadvertently encountering her own sensitive lips and clit. Moira carried on for a good minute before Diana felt Dominic slide from within her, and from the noises coming from behind and below her she knew that Moira had accepted his dwindling penis into her mouth and was in the process of cleaning it of both his and Diana`s come.

Diana left the room about ten minutes later as Moira entered the shower and Dominic went outside for a smoke. Entering her own door, she saw that Harry was already fast asleep, so she had a quick shower before laying next to him. They had several hours before lunch and so they always tried to get a quick nap in. Diana replayed the mornings sexual adventures in her mind until sleep overtook her and she dozed contentedly next to her husband.

Harry had set the alarm and usually they woke before its insistent ringing. This morning however they were startled from their slumber as the mobile alarm echoed loudly around their room before Harry managed to locate the off button. They dressed quickly before heading off to prepare the lunch.

Diana saw two of the couples sitting on the patio chatting. Raj was in deep conversation with Michael on one table whilst Anita and Rose laughed at an adjacent table. The others must still be at the beach. Anita looked fantastic in a bright red bikini that showed off her fabulous figure whilst Rose was wearing the same white outfit that she had been wearing in the tup with Diana. Raj and Michael were just wearing shorts, their upper bodies naked to the bright sunlight. Raj had a small but toned physique, and his chest had a smattering of curly black hair. Michael`s torso was muscled and bore witness to many hours spent in a gym. They both looked good Diana thought to herself as she entered the kitchen.

The next three hours flew by as they prepared and served lunch before clearing away after the residents had finished and left the dining room. Harry and Greg went down into the pool area as they liked to play pool and table tennis when the place was empty. Diana wandered out onto the patio with a coffee.

She had hoped to get ten minutes peace away from the guests and was a little disappointed when she found Raj and Michael in the same seats as earlier, but there was no sign of Rose and Anita. She gave a friendly greeting before sitting at another table apart from the two men.

Diana was placing her empty coffee cup in its saucer as Raj and Michael sat down on either side of her. Glancing left and then right she asked, "Can I help you guys with something?" She could tell that they had something in their minds, and she had a pretty good idea what that was. They were on the island after all. Diana played it cool and asked, "Where are Anita and Rose?"

Raj answered, "They are upstairs. Anita has been experimenting like a crazy woman since your lessons and Rose said she needed a bit of TLC that only a woman could give after being pumped from here to Christmas by every man on the island. They asked if we minded, and we said we didn`t, but now we are at a bit of a loose end so to speak. Do you fancy coming up to the room with us until they are done?"

Diana looked at the two men. Michael was in his forties but had the body of a man half his age and Raj wasn`t bad looking either. She wasn`t that tired after her nap and so she agreed, "What the heck. Lead the way boys."

Diana followed as Michael and Raj led the way to Michael and Rose`s room. Anita and Rose were in room number two judging by the sounds coming from inside as they had passed. The two men exchanged grins as Michael opened room number three. The bed was unmade and there were clothes strewn on the floor, both Rose`s and Michael`s. This was added to hastily as both Raj and Michael stripped off their shirts and shorts.

Both men already had sizeable erections. Michael had and impressive circumcised six inches and Raj, although smaller, was still quite impressive and it had a nice form to it.

Diana pulled her black dress over her head. Today`s underwear was bright red. The bra was so thin that her excited nipples were already pushing the material outwards. The matching G-string had an almost transparent triangle, meaning her shaved mound was easily visible. Her grey stockings were held up with a coordinated garter belt. Raj and Michael almost licked their lips as they took in Diana`s trim figure dressed in such titillating lingerie.

Diana dropped to her knees before the two men and her hands encircled the two erections before her. She sucked Raj into her mouth whilst running her hand up and down Michael`s shaft. After a minute or so she swapped. Michael`s length filled her mouth and he pushed urgently with his hips as her hand slipped up and down Raj`s rod that was now well lubricated with her own spit.

She continued to alternate every minute or so until both men were breathing heavily, their breaths coming in pants, and then she stopped suddenly, "Shall I go on guys, or you want to fuck? You can come now and fuck later if you want. It`s your choice."

Raj and Michael exchanged a quick glance before Michael, breathing hard, managed to whisper, "Can I come now and fuck later please."

Raj was trembling at the knees as he also managed to gasp, "Me too please!"

Diana reinserted Raj in her mouth as she sensed he was the closest to coming and sure enough less than twenty seconds later he jerked violently and she felt her mouth fill with his creamy, salty, warm come. Once she had drained him and he had slumped into the armchair in the corner she turned her attention to Michael.

She had been masturbating him all the time she had been swallowing Raj´s seed so he to was primed to go off very soon. Within a minute she felt his hand on her head and he thrust himself powerfully into her before ejaculating a huge load in her mouth. Diana managed to swallow it all and Michael stood in the centre of the room as she lay back on the rumpled bed clothes and said jauntily, "My turn!" and spread her legs.

Raj was the first to move. He nearly sprinted across the room and lay next to Diana. His mouth dipped as he sucked one nipple between his teeth, the thin material of her bra between her hard nub and his shining white teeth.

Michael moved slowly towards her before kneeling on the floor and gingerly removing the sodden G-string. She aided him by raising her hips and allowing him to remove it easier. He placed the small damp material carefully on the floor before pulling her towards him and placing one of her legs on each broad shoulder before burying his face between her thighs.

Diana let out a low moan as she felt Michael`s stiffened tongue connecting with her already sensitive clit. He licked and nibbled at her with skills honed over many years so that she was soon squirming on the mattress due to the double stimulation of Michael between her legs and Raj teasing her breasts and nipples.

At an unseen, or heard, sign the men switched positions. As they moved Diana could see that they were almost recovered enough to give her the fucking she now craved. Raj ran his tongue up and down her slit before pushing two fingers slowly inside her. Diana bit her lip as Michael freed her breasts from the confines of the bra and pinched her two nipples viciously with his strong, meaty fingers.

She was close to coming now and she felt the onrushing climax as Raj entered her. He was pumping in and out with regular, deep strokes as she came, bucking ferociously underneath him as Michael gripped her nipples in his vice like pinch. Raj continued to plough into her at speed. Another smaller orgasm spread through her body and then Raj screamed out, "Yeeeeeeeeeees! As he spasmed and spurted deep within her.

Through slit eyes she looked up and saw Michael watching Raj with a look of envy mixed with lust. As she felt Raj leave her the bed moved and Michael was rapidly between her legs and filling the void left by Raj with his hard six inches.

Diana guessed Michael wasn`t adverse to a bit of sloppy seconds as he began to slam into her like a man possessed. Her third orgasm arrived simultaneously with Michael grunting loudly and depositing another huge load. This time deep inside her slippery tunnel. Both men were panting like dogs in a desert. Diana felt wonderfully satisfied as they all slumped on the bed.

Raj dug out his cigarette packet and lit up while offering the pack to the others. Both Michael and Diana declined as Raj lay back taking deep lungsful of cigarette smoke before blowing smoke rings at the ceiling.

Diana waddled to the bathroom with a hand clasped over her leaking vagina. Two supersized loads of come were leaking like a dripping faucet from between her thighs. She entered the shower and spent five minutes washing away every trace.

Her ruined stockings were discarded in the trash can and she returned to the bedroom. Throwing on her dress she picked up her panties and heels from the floor, gave both men a peck on the cheek before leaving them alone.

As she walked towards the stairs, she passed Anita and Rose who were on their way to room number three. Both were freshly showered and wrapped in just large bath towels. Rose`s breasts and bubble butt were hardly covered by the fluffy cotton. All three girls shared a knowing smile and Diana heard the door open and click shut as she made her way down to the main entrance hall.

The big grandfather clock was just chiming four as she passed it, so Diana lengthened her stride and returned to her room. Harry was reading the news on their laptop, and she gave him a quick precis of where she had been and what she had been doing as she selected new underwear, stockings and little black dress.

Harry had just been killing time as the supply boat was scheduled to arrive today, but it was late. Diana had just finished her story when they heard the ships horn and Harry rushed from the room to help Greg unload and store the new provisions. Diana finished dressing and went to open the bar.

ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers