Prize Island Revisited Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diana shook her head even though she knew Helen couldn`t see her with her eyes closed. They sat in silence until Malcolm re-entered the bedroom with a towel wrapped around his waist and stated bluntly, "Its time to pay for your wickedness now Darling."

Helen crushed her cigarette out and sighed deeply, "Yes, I know. It was so worth it though Darling. Maybe not my poor bum though. It's taken a terrible pounding this week. How about if you spank my breasts. I think that would satisfy both of us for now. Don`t you?"

Diana watched all of this with incredulity. They had just shared a wonderful romantic lovemaking and now they were discussing how to punish poor Helen for enjoying it.

"Sounds OK for me Helen. Can you assume the position while I get the strap from our bag of tricks."

Diana couldn`t believe it as Helen was actually grinning as she sprung from the bed. Putting her heels back on Helen placed her hands behind her head which made her breasts stick out even more than normal. Diana guessed this was not the first time she had struck this pose. Helen stood stock still as Malcolm hunted around in one of their suitcases.

As he turned back towards them Diana saw he had a thick leather strap in his hand that was about two inches wide and two feet long. As he approached his wife he bent it in half and slapped it twice against his hand. Standing before Helen he stated in a neutral voice, "Five to each breast should be plenty!"

Helen smiled at him as she nodded. The strap landed with a loud wet sounding thwack on the side of her left breast. Diana saw Helen`s knees buckle slightly but she maintained her poise while the strap landed hard against the side of her right breast. Malcolm repeated the action three more times to each breast until both were glowing a bright red. Before delivering the last agreed blows he stopped and said menacingly, "You know what comes next my Dear?"

Diana saw Helen nod and swallow hard as the strap scythed through the air and connected with her abused right nipple and the attached peg. Helen screamed like a banshee and her knees buckled and she fell to the floor. She knelt there sobbing for a minute before climbing back to her feet and placing her hands back behind her head. Seconds later the thick leather connected with her left nipple and this time Helen fell to the floor sobbing loudly as Malcolm bent and wrapped her in his arms.

Diana slipped her dress on and crept from the room as the couple hugged each other in the middle of the carpet. "Strange, strange people," she said to herself as she went downstairs, through the hall and into the garden. They were definitely crazy but Diana still felt something close to love for the older woman, she just couldn't` explain why.

She entered their room. Harry was lying on his back snoring quietly and Moira was lying in the crook of one arm with one naked leg draped over Harry`s thigh and her arm around his waist. She too was deep asleep. Diana showered quickly before settling down next to Moira as that was the only space left on the mattress.

She thought about Helen and Malcolm for a few minutes before slipping into a deep contented sleep.