Prize or Penalty Ch. 04: New Season

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cum burst into my mouth, faster than I could swallow it, escaping from my lips and down the shaft that I continued to work with my mouth, humming with pure pleasure, my craving for cum answered. With my loving tongue I hunted down every last escaped drop. With my determined lips I captured even the most reluctant bounty from his slowly wilting cock. I was the cat getting the cream, well satisfied.

Even as I sat up at last, content and more than a little embarrassed, we arrived at his home. "Any family or girlfriends I should be warned about?" I asked, peering through the glass doors at the large interior space.

"No," he said. "All my girlfriends for the past two years have been strictly professional."

I raised an eyebrow. "How do I compare?"

"Not one of them made me feel as good as you did right now." He smiled with genuine warmth, and his cock, still projecting from his open jeans, stiffened slowly.

The hope that I would soon be getting seconds sent a thrill of secret delight through me. "Fill my cunt, Dai," I said, the words just falling from my lips.

Dai laughed. "How about I give you the tour first?"

The one good thing about my new doll-skin is that it hid my blushes. But also, Dai could hardly keep his hands off me. Long before we finished the tour, he insisted on seeing me naked, and then insisted on tracing the contours of my perky tits with their sharp, perky tips. My skin may have been hard, but his touch excited me so much. As I climbed up the stairs in front of him, he caught me by the hips and held me as he kissed my hard, smooth ass, his tongue seeking and finding the tender, exposed ring of muscle, and darting most deliciously within.

An obscene and inhuman freak I might be, but I was still an object of desire. For the first time since my doll-skin transformation, I actually felt good about myself.

Before we entered the final room - the master bedroom - I stopped and faced him. "Dai," I said seriously. "I can't help saying things my slut-brain is thinking, and my slut-brain wants your cum. But the woman in me needs more than that. She needs to be held and kissed and told that she is beautiful."

Dai nodded his understanding. "Erica, you are beautiful, and not just because I want to fuck you. I don't just want to hold you and kiss you, I want to make you mine and keep you here forever."

And then he kissed me. Kissed my lips that still tasted of his cum. It was so much more passionate than Bill had ever been, or indeed any of my previous boyfriends. I melted in his arms, and felt his hard cock pressing against my belly. "Fuck me," I begged, woman and slut-brain in perfect agreement.

Still kissing me, he guided me backwards into his room, and down onto the bed. Impatient to feel him in me, I guided his hard length to my pussy, into me. I had never needed a cock in me as desperately as I did just then. I needed badly to feel like a normal human instead of a macabre sex-doll.

Inch by inch he filled me, his expression an agony of determination. "I can't hold it any longer," he whispered.

"Then don't," I whispered, pulling him close for a kiss.

In an anguish of ecstasy, he surrendered to the inevitable. I cried out in delight as his cock stiffened gloriously within me, as cum burst out from that pulsing invader to flood my needful cunt. "Yes!" I screamed, swept up in my own unanticipated climax. His orgasm seemed to last forever, and his cum tickling my insides prolonged my own, astonishing convulsions. I scooped some up from my cum-soaked labia where it squeezed out past his thick shaft, and sucked my fingers clean. It was delicious. I couldn't get enough of it.

Afterwards, as our bodies calmed, we stared at each other in amazement. "Marry me, Erica," he said. "Be mine forever."

"Okay," I said, and we kissed and fucked happily for hours.

12