All Comments on 'Prized Possession'

by RemingtonBradley

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
5 fucking Stars!!

Very well done!!

RemingtonBradleyRemingtonBradleyalmost 5 years agoAuthor
@ Anonymous

Thank you very much, I appreciate that! =)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Enjoyed both of your stories. Can’t wait to read the next chapters of both.

RemingtonBradleyRemingtonBradleyalmost 5 years agoAuthor
@ Anonymous

I really appreciate the kind words!

This story is a one shot actually, A Hand Overplayed is an extensive series though, I already have five chapters finished (with more incoming). Just waiting for them to get approved by the mods. Poor Serena here will be left to her unknown fate however =)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Is this an ad for the Lovense Lush?

Kinda felt like it.

FudgeBunnyFudgeBunnyalmost 5 years ago
Great start

Great start. I’m excited to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
not bad

Don't forget to spell check & grammar check~ always a plus when you get another author here to proof read too. It's good but with few tweaks can be great.

RemingtonBradleyRemingtonBradleyalmost 5 years agoAuthor
@ Anonymous

LOL! I swear this is not an advertisement for any sort of product haha. I agree I could have been more subtle in my description of the toy though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Serena needs to find herself

Please continue Serena's saga as she comes to grips with her snotty attitude and how she is brought to heal. You have creative way with the setup and start of punishment however I would like to see more detail about the various punishments you put her through. There is some talk about surviving 8 hours? Is this a limited timed punishment? Would like to see more of her as she tries new things that will break her mind and body however that she does come out at the end of the time. So many stories leave the readers hanging or that the star comes out as a sex-crazed bimbo slut. I hope to see more of Serena. Don't leave us hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Any less subtle, and I'd have expected a paragraph halfway through the chapter going "This chapter was brought to you by our sponsor Lovense Lush. Are YOU tired of schlicking it until your fingers are numb and still not achieving orgasm? If so, we have the perfect thing for YOU. Try- "(etc).

des67des67over 2 years ago

Outstanding storyline... So much could be added to continue, but why mess with a masterpiece... Easy 5 Stars... Looking forward to reading more of the Author's work... After reading some of the comments, I as well thought you were advertising the product lol...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous