All Comments on 'Probed'

by ThinkingMan256

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
morbiusrgmorbiusrgabout 1 year ago

Good first effort. Nice story. Hope there are more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

oddly entertaining

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very creative, thanks for s

Saving the world! :)

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 1 year ago

Not bad, but even with the two being mother and son, I think this better belongs in science fiction.

ThinkingMan256ThinkingMan256about 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks to each of you for your feedback! I do appreciate it! Glad you found it "oddly entertaining" - that's what I was going for! As for where the story belongs, I thought that the incest kind of outweighed the science fiction elements for most readers (though if you know Arthur C. Clarke's definition of "magic" then your argument has a lot more weight, but I doubt most readers catch that). I did use the "sci-fi" tag. I don't know if the site allows for cross-category posting. There may be more of the story, eventually, depending on what the readers want.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Keep

Yourself

Safe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked the story although it was a bit odd but you need to finish it and see if it leads to incest between mother and son and maybe mom becomes pregnant with his child!! Gave it 4 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesabout 1 year ago

Alien or medical research this is ridiculous. Si-fi couldn't even get this crap under the radar.

Put it in the weirdo collection

ThinkingMan256ThinkingMan2569 months agoAuthor

@mybikecruises -

Not all science fiction is "good" science fiction. Science fiction is often hokey, silly-seeming, and poorly conceived -- evidence of that abounds, and is incredibly easy to locate, especially if you look at older examples. "Abducted and experimented upon by aliens" is a very common erotic stories theme for science fiction stories -- and since the tags are there to assist folks to find the type of stories they wish to read, and it *is* an "abducted by aliens" story even though you don't 'see' the the aliens in question, the tag was included. Note that I did *not* place it the the "sci-fi and fantasy" genre, I just added a tag to help people find it. It's meant to be a fun, hopefully somewhat interesting, short erotic story written as a tribute to another author of erotic stories. I don't think anyone would claim that the story is great science fiction literature!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous