All Comments on 'Problems Need Solutions'

by LostSoulz

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

I love sons fucking their big titted moms!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
not too shabby

A few errors, called him something other than Grant one time, and it came off a a little repetitive at times. But it was a good one, keep up the writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
more

continue with story

mother is still young came in her no protection

would enjoy reading more

son take's his mom to opening night as his date and only have eyes for each other

go back home and make passionate love with him eating her

then filling her fertile womb over and over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Freak Show

Foot long cocks, KK tits that touch when wrapped around son, cock width bigger then a beer can. PT Barnum would put these people in a freak show. Normal size sex organs and this story would work, now it heads for the trash bin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
kk

gross!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

The story had holes but all together not bad. Only issue is the condom tripe, condoms can stretch over a foot in diameter and up to six feet long, using that classic cliche line of "I cant get one that fits" is just irritating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

Please continue...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nicely done!

A few small grammatical errors, but great story overall. I'm a boob man myself, a d loved the story. KK cup tits? Holy cow! Never seen any that big that I know of, would love for you to continue, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing story

Great progression of events with both mother and son realizing their attractions. More mothers need to be honest with their desires because most sons are.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago
I am dumb

I admit it.

Unknown woman has been her friend for years and her name is Fay. How can she be unknown?

Doesn't bode well for the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I don't know

I know it's fiction however, you took it way too far. A 13 inch dick, and beer can thick, and her 32kk tits? Unrealistic and it things the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mmmm

So hot. All good big dick sons should titfuck their moms big tits

burkdmburkdmover 4 years ago
@anonymous

32KK tits aren't unrealistic, I know a woman with natural 34M tits.

Also @LostSoulz you keep changing the main characters names in your stories went from Gavin to Grant on the last page. Don't get me wrong, I love the stories and you're one of the few writers who actually understand "Huge" tits and know that there are sizes above DD, but a bit more consistency with the names would be appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Spell out numbers

e.g. Three, not 3.

menziesmenziesover 3 years ago
Awesome

Huge tits and a mature lush woman, what's not to love

cathy4ucathy4ualmost 3 years ago

That was the most erotic story that I have EVER read! I let my cuckold husband read it and I let him make love to me over and over again! My pussy is so sore but totally satisfied. The problem is I want to find a young man with a thick 12 1/2" cock to use me.

Thank you and please keep writing these horny stories. I have 46FF breasts that give wonderful titty fucks.

Cathy

blackcockriderblackcockrideralmost 3 years ago

Great hot story, thanks.

nashman1000nashman1000almost 3 years ago

Great story. Love that all your stories have women with gigantic breasts

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLostSoulz@LostSoulz
I mosty write uncomplicated and unrealistic stroke stories with emphasis on huge tits, titfucking, dirty talk and incest. I love feedback from your comments. Hope you enjoy and if you find the above not to your taste then kindly fuck off. Thank You! 04/04/2024 - Hi all! Part...