Problems with The Ice

Story Info
Wrong hotel room proves right for ignored wife.
5.5k words
4.55
43.6k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before she could turn back to the handle, the door to her hotel room slammed shut behind her. "Shit!" Missy exclaimed. She grabbed the door knob and tried to turn it. No luck. The door locked automatically when closed. She knew she left her room key and cellphone inside. "Come on Missy. That was so stupid," she thought to herself. Shifting the ice bucket from under her right arm to her left, she raised her hand to knock on the door before thinking better of it.

Behind the door to the Baltimore Hilton, room 136, she knew her husband, Noah, had settled in to watch the playoff hockey game he'd been crowing about all day. His favorite team was on the ropes, and only a magical performance on the road could save their season. That was all he could talk about at dinner. He bragged about the Russian scoring duo of Nabokov and Bulgakov, the rookie goalie Twain, and the captain Clement, his personal favorite. He just knew that this was the game they were going to turn the series around.

Noah talked so much about that damn hockey team it overshadowed their first dinner in the city. Her husband and Missy came up to the city to celebrate their fifth anniversary, a long weekend away that she looked forward to for months. They left right after students got on their buses and hurried on their two hour trek. Fortunately, there hadn't been any traffic getting here and they checked in without a hitch. "We have to get dinner quick, before they drop the puck," he pleaded with her. She changed into a nice knee length black dress, without getting a shower like she wanted. She touched up her makeup and he rushed her out the door.

They made quite the pair walking down the city street. Her, dressed in an attractive little black dress that hugged her hips and ass in just the right way, providing the perfect accent to what she considered two of her best features. He, dressed in the home version of his team's hockey sweater, replete with stains and bearing the wear marks of many wins, losses, and nerve wracking overtime periods. Walking the streets, Noah wanted the first sports bar they found, hoping to catch the pregame coverage. On this, Missy put her foot down. She explained that he would be lost to her for the rest of the evening watching the players glide up and down the ice. She insisted he give her the next hour in a restaurant with some atmosphere, a place befitting the reason they were here.

A cozy Italian restaurant was the choice they made. Noah wasted no time in informing the wait staff that they absolutely had to be somewhere in an hour, that they could not be late, and that the check was to be brought immediately after they finished dinner. They would not be having dessert. The staff assured their demanding guest that his directions would be followed to the letter, handing over the menu and wine list. Her husband nudged the wine list to Missy, ordering his favorite, a draft light beer. She began perusing the wine list, trying to decide what she desired on the first night of her mini-vacation. Taking too long for her husband's taste, he declared, "just bring her a bottle of champagne, and we'll have the calamari as a starter."

The rest of the dinner proceeded in the same expedited manner. Between a rant on the stupidity of changing the icing rule and a thorough discourse on the "shittiness" of the teams remaining in the playoffs, Missy laid out some of her expectations for the rest of their trip. To her request for a fancier dinner, with appropriate attire, he retorted that the team wouldn't be playing tomorrow because it was a travel day. He begrudgingly accepted her demand to see some of the historic parts of the city, but was more incredulous when she requested to do some window shopping downtown. When the appetizer arrived at the table, he ordered his meal and hers, her back home regular which she would not have ordered for herself that night.

Along with ordering their entrees, Noah ordered himself another beer. When her man was in the right frame of mind, he could put back his fair share of beer. This normally left them at odds about needing to control himself. His frequent retort to her accusations was that he was not drunk. This despite often yelling at bartenders and ending up on the wrong side of bouncers. It also meant that he'd pass out once he got his fill, whether it was still in a restaurant, a cab on the way home, or their bed the moment his head hit the pillow. She doubted that would be the case tonight, even though he brought his own supply for the hotel room, because of the game. On the plus side, he had bought her a bottle of vodka and some tonic for her to make her own drinks as well.

Along with the check, Dinner came and went. Despite his demand for the bill when their food got to the table, he insisted on ordering five more beers during the remainder of their time at the restaurant, changing the total each time. With game time approaching, he finally had his fill, paid the check, and began ordering her to hurry up. She finished her third glass of the champagne, which he then refilled with the remainder of the bottle. "Chug it fast," he ordered. "We have to get back now." Missy obliged, spilling the last mouthful down her dress. She cut her eyes toward her husband, but he was oblivious as he got up. Once on the street, he grabbed her hand and all but dragged her the half dozen blocks to their hotel.

The married duo returned to the hotel and entered into room 136. He roughly pushed the door inward and sprinted into the bedroom. He found the remote and thrust it at the tv, pushing the power button repeatedly. Missy smiled to herself bemused. Excitable like a child at times, replete with the hallmark impatience of one as well.

"Well, what am I do to now that you've entrenched yourself in front of the game?" she asked. When no answer came from her husband, she repeated her question.

"Oh, I don't know. There is another tv in the other room. Watch one of your ridiculous housewife shows. Also, I used the last of the ice from earlier to ice down my beers in the cooler. The ice bucket is in the other room if you want to go get some out of the ice machine down the hall." With that, Noah turned back to the tv.

Missy put the clutch she carried to the restaurant down and grabbed a change of clothes from her suitcase. She went to the bathroom and dabbed some water on the spot where she had spilled the champagne earlier. She didn't think that it would stain, but didn't want to risk it. She then unzipped the dress before drawing it over her head. She hung it from a hanger in the bathroom. She reached behind herself and unhooked her bra. Earlier, she prepared herself for a romantic miracle by wearing a matching pair of black lingerie. She hoped that it would be Noah removing the bra and panty set, slowly, sensually, after changing his mind about the hockey game.

However, tonight, it just wasn't meant to be. Though disappointed, Missy consoled herself by acknowledging that they had a couple more nights in the city. Noah had once had a romantic streak within him. Maybe the anniversary would bring back those lost gestures, once his team no longer needed his rapt attention to guarantee a win. She debated about putting on the day-to-day bra she had brought with her, but decided against it. If she was going to have a cocktail or two and watch tv alone, she did not need to wear a bra. She shimmied out of the matching panties, stumbling a little as she did, the champagne hitting her for the first time, and stepped into a bright pink pair of Under Armour athletic shorts, before finally pulling on a loose fitting cotton t-shirt. She pulled her hair back into a ponytail, secured it with a hair tie, and exited the bathroom.

She could hear the sound of the announcer detailing the action on the ice. She peaked her head into the bedroom and saw her husband staring, unblinking, at the tv. In his hand, he held a can of beer, identical to the two empty cans that lay on the floor. Without being noticed, she withdrew and walked into the other room. She found the ice bucket, knowing that she would need to fill it up to make her cocktail.

It was only a few moments later when she recognized the folly of forgetting to grab a room key or her cellphone; she had not thought to bar the door. Noah would be irate that her knock would draw him away from the game, especially without bringing back the ice. With a sigh, she turned down the hallway and proceeded back toward the elevators. She remembered a sign earlier which pointed toward the ice machine. She thought it must be in the opposite direction past the elevators.

Missy passed the elevators on her right. She found the sign and followed its directions. She took a left and then a right and a second right before coming to the ice machine. She opened the door on the machine and pushed it upwards. She had nearly filled it to the top when the door fell forward. She dropped the bucket into the machine's reservoir and tried to dodge the swinging door. The door closed with a loud bang, catching her left hand before she could completely pull away.

"Son of a bitch!" she exclaimed, opening the door to the ice machine. Missy bent her wrist and flexed her fingers. Nothing was broken but it sure hurt like hell. She shook it a few times before opening the door again and finishing filling the ice bucket. She turned from the machine and walked down the hallway carrying the cold bucket under her right arm. What was wrong with her tonight? Maybe it was the champagne that Noah rushed her to finish. Or just her general frustration with the trip so far. First locking herself out, now she dropped the door on her hand. What next?

She looked down at her hand, walking the hotel without paying much attention where she was going. She could see a bruise on her wrist, a faint purple. She continued to shake it as she weaved past the other rooms, subconsciously navigating as she went. She thought that Noah would laugh at her clumsiness, but the story would most likely have to wait until after the game ended. She hoped that the game would be at a commercial break when she got back so that he would not be mad at her for leaving the game when she knocked on the door.

Here she was, Missy thought to herself. She shifted the bucket to her left as she knocked on the door to Room 138. She could not help but think that something was a little off, but forgot that when to her left, she heard a loud cheer erupt from the next room. In hindsight later, she would kick herself for not noticing that, on top of the room number not being correct, that the door opened in the opposite direction of her own room. However, these truths were presently lost to her between locking herself out, slamming the ice machine door on her left hand, and now holding the bucket on her injured side. The buzz she felt from the champagne didn't help either.

After a few moments, the door to the hotel room slid open. Much to her surprise, Missy faced a stranger at the doorway to the room. In front of her, a broad-shouldered black man wearing a white terry cloth robe eclipsed her view into the room. He stood a few inches taller than her, shaved head with no facial hair. A wiry wisp of chest hair poked out from the v of his white bathrobe. He cinched the robe loosely upon his hips, its length falling midthigh. Missy's appraisal of the dark man was that he may be just a handful of years older than she, in his early forties.

The man likewise examined the unexpected guest that now presented herself at his doorstep. What confronted him was a brunette, standing five foot, ten inches. She dressed casually, as if she just came from the hotel's gym. She carried an ice bucket in one hand, the other frozen in mid-knock. As any man would, his gaze settled on her more feminine features. Her t-shirt, though a bit big, could not entirely conceal the fact that she possessed a large bust, probably at least a D cup. Though there was a little sag to the breasts, he found them appealing, the hint of twin hard nipples hidden beneath the cotton. The woman had a tummy, indicating that she carried more weight than she most likely desired. Continuing his instantaneous appraisal, he loved the way her athletic shorts clung to her hips, accentuating a robust hourglass type shape to her figure.

"Yes?" he inquired of the attractive white girl that stood before him.

"Wrong...I'm sorry, wrong room," the woman squeaked out, her mistake dawning on her. She was only able to further get out, "I thought this was..."before the ice bucket she carried tumbled out of her hand, hitting the ground in the doorframe, and spilling the ice into his room.

"Oh shit!" she muttered as she pushed by him and dropped to all fours, beginning to collect the spilled ice. "I am so, so sorry," she said, wheeling side to side to grab the cubes which had scattered into the room. She saw it everywhere, under the couch, closer to the tv, near a set of suitcases. She turned left and right, scooping the ice within arms reach, following the escaped ice into the room.

The man remained silent as he let the door close slowly behind him. He moved himself between the prone girl and the room's exit, observing the spectacle that presented itself. One second, he was watching a basketball game on tv with the volume off; the next he found himself towering over a pretty white woman, crawling on her hands and knees, her big, but tight, ass thrust up before him. He marveled at his luck, as he allowed the bottom portion of his robe to laze open.

"Just let me get this all up and I'll be out of your way," Missy nervously offered up to the man she knew was standing behind her. She thought she had gotten all of the spilled ice from further into the room. She turned her attention to the cubes that rolled under the room's couch. Her attention diverted, she had not turned to look at the looming man since her search began. With a final reach and grab, she believed she'd gathered the last of the missing ice.

The girl sprawled on his hotel floor had an effect on the man. The white girl sure had a nice ass. While searching under the couch, she arched her back thrusting her backside toward him. The black man reached into his robe and pulled out his cock. Even with just a few pumps of his hand, it enlarged a couple inches from its resting condition. After only a few moments of staring at the sexy creature in front of him, his dick engorged to its turgid limit, fully eight inches long and over seven inches around.

"I think that's all of them," she said, continuing to crane her neck back and forth looking for stray cubes that might have escaped her. "I am so sorry to disturb you."

"That's no problem sugar," the dark man replied. "Give me your hand and I'll help you up."

Hearing a note of kindness in his voice, Missy reached her hand upward. His grasped her petite hand in his and began to pull her up. She winced at the slight pain as he squeezed the bruised area on her wrist. She withdrew her hand before extending the other one back up toward him. Thinking better than pulling on her, the man guided the woman's hand to his erect cock.

Not realizing what happened, the brunette woman instinctively wrapped her hand around the huge black cock, only then did she turn her eyes upward. She observed the contrast of white skin on black. In a state of total shock, the visual information conveying that she held a big black cock in her hand travelled at a snail's pace to her brain. While processing the entire scene, her hand remained gripping the large object.

The dark man took advantage of the woman's hesitation, placing his hand over top of hers and guiding her to caress his erection. With a guided deliberation, he pulled the white hand down the length of his shaft to the base, before pushing it back toward the robust head. While the younger woman stroked his cock, he cooed to her, "Ooh, that's real good."

After about a half dozen pumps of the hard dick, Missy tried to stutter out another apology. "I'm so...so...so...sorry," she offered to the standing man, "I didn't realize what I grabbed."

"Oh, that's okay. This thing has a mind of its own sometimes. When it sees a pretty girl, it just reaches out and tries to grab her," he returned with a laugh, removing his hand from hers and shrugging out of his robe. Throughout this exchange, Missy continued to stroke the exposed cock, her hand operating on autopilot as she stared at the ministrations she provided. "You've got a knack for this, you know. My name is Martin," the man continued, removing his hand from hers. Her stroking persisted.

"Nice to meet you Martin," she returned, transfixed on the totality of what she was doing. This was a truly huge cock, way bigger than Noah's. It was significantly bigger than any cock she'd seen in real life. The subtle weight surprised her, as well as the contrast between skins tones. She pumped on the cock as they both observed the scene in silence.

After several minutes, Martin helped Missy up and said, "let's get you a little more comfortable." A deft half spin turned her to face the deeper part of the room. He placed his hand on the t-shirted small of her back and prompted her forward. With his direction, Missy took a number of small steps further toward the bed.

As the distance to the bed closed, Missy began returning to her senses. This was crazy. Her husband and her were in the city for their anniversary. Noah was in the next room over. She didn't even know this dark man, yet she had been stroking his cock for several minutes, and enjoying it. Now, he led her toward the bed with what intentions?

"No, no, no, I can't do this," she said, turning back to face Martin, the bed behind her. "I'm married," Missy added.

"That's ok Princess. We can still enjoy some nice times together." He leaned down and kissed her. He held their faces together for a few seconds without Missy returning the kiss. He pulled his face back from her and stared her in the eyes before stepping closer to her. This had the effect of moving her backwards, stopping when the back of her legs butted up against the bed. His naked body contacted more of her still clothed form, his erection resting on top of her hip on the right.

Martin dove back in to kiss the white woman. This time, she responded to him by returning his kiss. While connected, Missy's right hand rose from her side and again grasped his turgid member. She pumped back and forth. Their kissing took on the passion of a make out session. Martin only disengaged from the younger woman when he grabbed the bottom of her t-shirt and lifted it. The brunette helped him by raising her hands above her head. The comfortable t-shirt caught on her large breasts as it was dragged up her torso. Martin successfully disentangled the woman's ample bosom from the shirt, causing the titties to drop and bounce.

The dark man dropped his mouth to an exposed nipple, sucking at the nub as it stiffened. A quiet moan escaped his new friend's lips. He could tell this one loved having her big titties sucked on. He switched to the other before raising himself and drawing her into his body. This time with more skin on skin contact. The pair sizzled as their lips met. Her pale arms snaked across his ebony skin. His tongue pushed into her mouth. Their exposed chests mashed together as they clang to each other.

After a perceived eternity, they both came up for air. Missy gasped for air as she stared into the powerfully built man's eyes. A gentle nudge from him caused her to drop onto the bed. Tearing her gaze from his eyes, she looked down his body until she noticed that his erect black cock pointed directly at her face. Without any prodding, she closed the distance between the dark head of his penis and her mouth. Taking him into her for the first time, she struggled to engulf the girthy member presented to her.

12