Problems with The Ice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Easy Princess," he chided her eagerness. "Take your time and you'll be able to accommodate it." He placed both of his hands on either side of her head. He withdrew the impressive cock until only the tip remained on her lips. He administered sufficient pressure to push it back into her waiting mouth. When he sensed the beginning of resistance after a few inches, he withdrew the monster to its starting position before once again pushing forward. Missy took a fraction of an inch more the second time. The black cock retreated from her orifice, returning deeper a second later. The sitting woman took to this approach, taking more of the cock into her mouth on each reinsertion.

Once Martin's pushing began to be less impeded, he removed his hands from the young woman's head, placing them on his hips. He watched as the greedy mouth took him gradually deeper on its own initiative. Over time, with each new advance, she administered the blowjob faster. As the cock continued gliding further into her mouth, it became coated with more and more saliva. The lubricating spit clung to the brunette's lips, accumulating increased amounts on each withdraw. He noticed a long strand drip from her lips and land on one voluminous breast. He used his hand to wipe what he could, squeezing the nipple along the way and eliciting another throaty moan from his voluptuous paramour.

"I told you you'd catch on to this thing," Martin cooed. "Now let's see what I have to work with here." Grabbing the base of his cock, he withdrew it from her. With the other hand, he pushed her shoulder backwards, guiding her down to the bed.

"No Martin," Missy implored. "Making out and sucking on that huge cock is one thing. I love my husband. We can't go forward anymore." The married woman heard the words rush from her mouth, pleading for the man to heed her wishes. She surprised herself, first in hearing her admission to going as far as they had already, and secondly in hearing her wish to stop while her brain desired to experience to the pleasure that surely lay ahead of her.

A toothy, white toothed smile was the man's only reply to the young woman's request. The lady's legs draped over the side of the bed, slightly spread, her feet resting upon the hotel room's floor. The only thing that covered her soaking wet pussy was the athletic shorts she'd thrown on earlier. Martin bent and grabbed the waist band of the shorts, intending to pull them off. Missy's insistence in ending their tryst lapsed without saying another word as she used her arms on the bed to raise her hips, helping him remove the only thing standing between him and her inviting sex. Once past her hips and butt, she lowered herself and bent her legs, first out and then up as her last defense disappeared.

Martin kept her legs extended up above her as he dropped his mouth to her aroused nether region. A tuff of brown hair extended upwards from the top of her cleft. It was evident that she waxed the remainder of the area a day or two before their encounter. Expertly, his tongue found her blood engorged clit, flicking over the protuberance a dozen or so times. She reacted with moans and muscle quivers. He loved this reaction. He now knew she was ready for his large member to change her life.

He stood and, with a subtle knee bend, placed his big, black cock at her entrance. She saw all this and inhaled a deep breath which she held and he started pushing the bulbous head into her. As with her mouth, he felt resistance and began a retreat before redirecting his force forward again. She released the unconscious breath that she held each time as it entered her tight tunnel, taking an additional deep breath on each withdraw. Each time he pulled almost the entire way out, his dark cock gleaming with her wetness.

Finally, with a paired moan, Martin bottomed out her pussy, the base of his cock spreading Missy's vagina more than it had ever been before. His balls pressed tightly against her round ass. After a few more patient full thrusts, he began to pick up the pace. She could no longer control her breathing as his thrusts forced deeper into her then she'd ever experience before. Instead of measured breaths, she could only muster loud gasps interspersed with louder moans. The sounds of the distressed bed springs reacting to the application of directed forces and the bed repeatedly striking the table at its side added to the cacophony.

"No, don't stop," Missy whined as Martin suddenly withdrew completely from her pussy. He moved to her side, climbing onto the bed, taking a sitting position with his back against the headboard.

"I'll keep fucking you Princess, but I want to see you suck on this monster again," he replied.

Noah would tell you that he didn't believe you if you told him what Missy did next. Besides the reply that his wife is 100% faithful, he would say that never, in all the time they've been intimate, had Missy sucked his cock after it had been inside her. She wouldn't eagerly get on her hands and knees, approach the black dick that glistened with her love juices, mixed with a white froth that had accrued while the man pumped over and over full force into her, and take the behemoth into her mouth willingly. She wouldn't lick every last trace of herself off the rigid monster of the big black cock, returning her mouth to the tip and driving it deep into her throat over and over. And most definitely Missy wouldn't be fiercely rubbing her clit closer and closer to an orgasm, because, even more than she wouldn't suck a dick that had recently been in a vagina, she would never ever play with herself. You, knowing the extremes which were occurring in the hotel room adjacent to the devoted hockey fan, could only look upon this poor creature with a smile, while thinking you poor, naïve creature.

Missy's performance to this point impressed Martin. Placing his hand underneath the woman's chin, he drew her attention to his face. Silently, he signaled for her to climb further up his body. With an understanding which normally requires numerous previous sexual encounters with someone, she moved up his body, threw her leg over the reclining man, and centered herself above his upright member before lowering towards it. This time there wasn't any easing in. Martin felt his tip begin to spread her exposed lips and thrust upwards, impaling her on his length. His hands seized her hips and dragged her upwards before forcing her back down. Missy hadn't fully anticipated this assault on her gaping hole and, coupled with the previous fucking and her desperate clit rubbing, she orgasmed with a force she'd never experienced previously.

"Oh fuck!" she screamed, feeling the release.

Martin, for his part, hesitated for only a moment as the white woman writhed with his cock imbedded deep inside. No longer able to control herself, he raised her before driving back into his willing partner. The pounding that ensued drove the woman into an increased volume of moans, grunts and exclamations of pleasure as her climax extended. His thrusts continued as she came down off her pleasure high. The bed squeaked and the headboard smacked the wall behind it.

"Don't stop fucking me! Fuck me harder!" she screamed.

After several minutes of his thrusts and her riding, Martin tipped her off of him. He raised himself to his knees. He directed her onto all fours, got behind her large white ass, and put his cock at her widened entrance. She craned her head to look at him, a look that eagerly invited him to continue his full force. He drove his full length back into her. "This is a tight pussy," he thought to himself. "I don't know how much longer I can last."

The rhythmic banging against the wall picked up as they worked their way into a groove. Her tits hung under her, swaying as she began returning his motion with her own backwards thrusts. Martin's grunts mixed with Missy's groans, moans, and expletive laced encouragements to keep pounding her. She reached her hand back towards her cleft and circled her clit with several fingers, trying to coax out another climax.

With one final thrust, Martin burst inside her. Feeling his release, Missy emitted an eardrum shattering scream as she came over the large black dick inside her. Spent, they both tumbled over onto the bed, panting and gasping for breath after their exertion.

"Holy shit! I can't believe I did that!" Missy said to Martin. "My husband is in the next room over."

"Oh Princess, he'll never know it was you making all that noise. Not unless you tell him. Anyway, I'll be here the rest of the weekend if you need to go get anymore ice."

On shaky legs, Missy got up from the bed and began retrieving her discarded pieces of clothing. Once dressed, she located the ice bucket and picked it up. She moved towards the door before turning and moving back towards the bed. She leaned down and kissed the dark stranger on the lips. She glanced down toward his big black cock, slick with her juices. She hesitated for a moment before turning and leaving the room.

Outside her own room, Missy stopped and took a deep breath. She hadn't looked at herself in the mirror but she knew she probably was a mess, her hair sticking in different directions and her face and chest flush from the exertion next door.

Releasing the held breath, she shifted the bucket to her sore wrist and knocked on the door. She had to knock again and wait a few moments before the door in front of her opened. In the doorframe, Noah stood wearing an uncomprehending expression.

"Forgot my key when I went to get some ice," Missy smirked at him, holding up the bucket with both hands and shaking it so the ice smacked the side. The ice, half melted, sloshed around inside, sliding against the side.

"Well that was stupid," he replied after her assertion slowly dawned on him. "You got lucky it's the second intermission. I probably wouldn't have heard you if my boys were skating."

Noah moved out of the doorway, holding the door to the hotel room as Missy came inside. She passed him and put the ice down on a table. Her husband let the door swing shut and moved back toward the bed and the ongoing hockey commentary.

"I had to turn the volume on the tv up in the second period," he continued. "There must be a stud staying next door. I heard him fucking the shit out of some broad over the sound of the game. The bitch practically screamed bloody murder and the bed was crashing against the wall. She was probably some sort of whore faking it."

"That's crazy," the dutiful wife responded. "Some people are so rude and unconscientious."

Missy turned and began making herself a drink. "I'll definitely have to get some more ice," she thought as a trickle of Martin's cum dripped down her leg.

12