Proclivities - Pt. 02: What Now?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, girl!"

"I know, " I replied. "It does have a bit of fairy tale to it, doesn't it?"

"I'll say! But why is he picking you up so early? "

I blushed.

"Oh, I see, you need time to screw!"

"Umm, no..."

Judy sensed my embarrassed reluctance. "This sounds juicy. Spill it!"

"Okay, okay. If you really must know... "

"I must, I must."

"He's taking me for a Brazilian waxing," I whispered.

"Holy fuck! You've totally hopped on the express with this guy!"

"Yeah, I know it's happening fast, but with him everything feels so...right."

"You'll love it. I know I do. And one more thing, I just hope you don't get burned."

"Believe me, the thought was heavy on my mind when I woke up at his house this morning, but, after we talked, I don't get that vibe."

"I hope it all works out," she said compassionately, "I really do."

"So do I, but I've got to go pack."

With that, I stood, fumbling with the sweater and pumps.

Judy couldn't resist on more shot. "And one more thing. Where's your underwear now, young lady?"

"I was hoping you wouldn't notice. George kept it."

"Did you really think you could fool me?"

"What can I say? Things happen." I said, making no effort to hide my conspiratorial grin.

Standing in my bedroom, I looked at my twin bed and optimistically wondered how many nights I'd be using it or more to the point, not using it. I just couldn't push away my deep, but perhaps unrealistic, desire that I'd be spending most of my nights - and days - with George. I'd never felt this way about anyone.

Stop daydreaming, girl! Get changed. Get packed.

I looked in my closet and dresser, deciding on a white elasticized camisole and flowing, mid-calf length skirt in a red, yellow and black abstract print. A quick look in the mirror. I was pleased and hoped that George would be too. Actually, even though the top was completely opaque, I'm certain he'll appreciate the outline of my nipples. White sandals and a lightweight black cardigan that I might need later completed my ensemble.

Now, what do I need to pack? I pulled a black nylon duffle from the closet and laid it on my bed. For sailing, what did he say? Got it. Denim short shorts, a white tee shirt, my black hoodie, white footie socks and sneakers. Obviously, no underwear necessary. Gosh, that seems like so little for a weekend! Oh, right, my toilet kit. Going to the bathroom, I took the opportunity to brush my teeth and apply a little makeup, then packed everything up. The bag still looked pitifully empty, but I couldn't think of anything else I might need.

And look at the time! Almost three. My pulse quickened immediately. I nervously went to the kitchen and set my bag by the door.

Judy was pretending to drink coffee at the table, but I was certain it was a ruse to pass judgement on George. I joined her, draping my sweater over the back of my chair.

"Traveling light, I see," she remarked, an evil grin on her face.

"I know I'm probably forgetting something, but I don't know what," I said, nervously running my fingers through my hair and joining Judy at the table

"I can see you forgot your bra!" Judy kidded, knowing full well it was intentional. "You'll be fine," she added reassuringly..

Presently, the doorbell rang. My heart skipped a beat and I jumped up from the table.

"You're not anxious or anything, are you?"

I paused before opening the door, turned to Judy and half jokingly scolded, "Please behave yourself."

"Moi?"

And there he was. Clad in jeans, a black polo and white sneakers. Nothing fancy. I bet he can make anything look good. Perhaps because I was more cognizant now, but at least I could tell he dressed left. And, crikey, can my heart beat any faster? In one hand he held what look like a shoebox gift wrapped in bright blue paper peppered with sailboats

"George!" I beamed. "Come on in."

"Hi, Linda," he replied, followed by a big hug and a lingering kiss.

"Ahem," interjected Judy.

"Sorry," said George looking at Judy, "But I couldn't resist. You must be Judy."

George ended our embrace and took a step towards her and extended his right hand. "George Richter. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"Thank you. Mine too," replied Judy, shaking his hand briefly. I could see she was awestruck, and despite my personal impressions of George, I smiled inwardly at Judy's affirmation.

As I closed the door, George turned to me.

"I forgot a couple of things this morning," he said and handed me the box. "First, this is for you."

Meanwhile, over his shoulder I could see Judy exaggeratedly mouthing, 'He's gorgeous.'

"What is it?" I asked.

"Open it and find out."

I sat at the table, placed the present upon it and tore into the wrapping. Indeed, it was shoes. White canvas sneakers to be precise. I looked at him, puzzled.

"Sneakers?"

"For tomorrow. These are special. The soles keep their grip on wet surfaces. Regular sneakers don't and can be dangerous. I don't want our first voyage turning into a search and rescue mission. Try them on."

I took them from the box and removed my sandals.

"Size seven, how'd you know my...of course, you sneaky guy!" I beamed at his thoughtful gift, although Judy seemed a bit lost with my reference, as I slipped them on.

"Perfect!" I exclaimed.

"I wear an eight," chimed in Judy.

"Okay," said George winking at me, "Next time. But I have to warn you, we sail naked on my boat."

Judy's jaw dropped.

"Gotcha!" said George, doubling over with laughter and I couldn't resist joining in.

"That wasn't nice!" Judy replied, but now laughing as well.

"Yeah, that was a lie. We keep our shoes on. Safety first, you know."

I put the sandals back on my feet, opened the duffle and stowed the sneakers. But as I went to zip it up, George said, "Hold on a minute."

"I also totally spaced on one logistical item," he continued. "Do you plan on staying Sunday night? If so, since we're taking my car, how are you getting to work? My suggestion is to pack your clothes for work on Monday and I'll run you up here in time to get to the office."

"I hadn't thought of that at all," I confessed as I picked up the bag and headed back to my room. "This shouldn't take too long."

"And don't forget your underwear!" shouted Judy behind me.

Although I was no longer in the room, I could still make out their conversation.

"So, I understand you and Linda are close and share a lot," he said.

"That we do," replied Judy. "We've been friends since third grade."

"Really?"

"Really." Judy then lowered her voice, but I heard her through the cheap apartment walls nonetheless. "Linda's my best friend, so let me warn you. If you break her heart, I'll make it my personal mission to make your life a living hell."

Wow! That certainly made me pause as I was packing a pair of jeans. But his reply was even more stunning.

"Trust me, if I did, nothing you could do would be worse than the remorse I'd have."

"That's good to know."

"Judy!" I shouted from the bedroom. "Can you come here and help me with something?"

Presently, she appeared and I whispered, "What the hell was that all about?"

"Oh, you heard," she replied, also softly.

"Every word. I told you to behave yourself!"

"I was just looking out for my best friend. Besides, you heard his reply. He seems like a really nice guy and totally smitten with you. Why, I don't know. I mean he could probably have any woman on earth -- handsome, rich and a big cock. You've won the lottery, so don't screw it up." She was back to kidding me, just as friends can so easily slide from deadly serious to lighthearted without skipping beat.

"Okay, thanks, but no more meddling. Promise?"

"Promise."

I then headed back to the kitchen with the duffle over one shoulder, my purse over the other and Judy at my heels.

"Thanks for the help, Judy," I said for George's benefit. "I just wanted a consultation on what to wear for work."

"So you're ready to go?" he asked, taking the bag from my shoulder, placing it over his and handing me my sweater.

"More than ready!" I replied enthusiastically.

George turned to Judy, "It was a pleasure meeting you, Judy"

"Thanks, you too. Now get going and have a great weekend! But don't do anything I wouldn't do."

"I'm sure we will," said George, grinning broadly as he took my hand and led us out the door. After opening the car door for me and then the tailgate for my duffle, George slid into the driver's seat. Before pulling out, he leaned over, pulled me as close as the center console would allow and kissed me. Given the mechanics, it was not as physically satisfying as others, but emotionally, it was perfect.

As George headed south down the state highway, he turned to me. "I'm sorry I didn't say so before, but you look fabulous. I didn't want to seem too obsessed in front of Judy. She's quite the trip."

"Don't mind her. After last night, she just had her concerns for me. Now that she's met you, I believe she's relieved."

"I hope so. I wouldn't want to cause a rift between you two."

"You won't. But enough of Judy. Where we going?"

"A place somewhat close to my house in a little strip mall called Hard as Nails"

"If I'm asking too many questions just say so, but how do you know about this place?"

"You can ask me whatever you like. I'll always answer honestly. I don't want any of my past to be secreted from you and that you're seeing me for who I am. Anyway, you remember from last night about the Korean woman I had dated?"

"Yes," I confirmed, his candor comforting.

"Anyway, Kyung - that's her name - talked me into going there."

"For the waxing?" I interrupted.

"Yes. It took some time getting used to the look, but once I grasped the sensuality of it, I kept at it, even after we broke up. As a matter of fact, her cousin owns the place."

"Isn't that kind of awkward?" I asked, although it raised some unspoken concerns about Kyung.

"Not really. Everyone understands what happened, so there's no animosity towards me. Moreover, I didn't want to find another place. Siu, Kyung's cousin, is very good at it and the place is immaculate. She's as gentle as can be for the procedure..."

"Will it hurt?" I interrupted, suddenly coming to grips with the fact that my pubes were going to be ripped out. No room for euphemisms at this point.

"Yes."

"Well, at least you're honest."

"Like I said, I always will be, but the pain is short-lived. You'll be okay. She may need you to help at times and, as I'm sure you can imagine, there are some minor contortions involved."

"Oh great," I said sarcastically.

"Just follow her instructions and it'll be over before you know it. I'll wait for you in the reception area. Remember, if a coward like me can do it, so can you."

"You don't strike me as a coward."

"Trust me, my first time, I was very nervous. Besides, here we are," he said as he turned into the parking lot of a strip mall. Right before us, there was Hard as Nails Spa with a full list of their services on the front window: Manicures, Pedicures, Facials, Braiding, Waxing.

With the car parked, I turned to George and said, "Okay, let's do it."

George led me to the front counter, behind which sat two women, a tall thin one flanked by a short round one, while off to the right two women were performing manicures. Everything about the place was reassuring. The furnishings, although not new, were in very good condition and everything was clean, neat and tidy.

"Hello, Mr. George!" the tall one greeted him.

"Hi Miss Siu," he replied. "So good to see you."

"It's always good to see you," she replied, and upon glancing at the appointment book before her, then back at me, added, "and you must be Miss Linda."

"Forgive me, Miss Siu," apologized George, "Please meet my friend Linda. Linda, this is Miss Siu and he assistant Miss Joon."

I was bewildered by the formality, but followed along. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Siu and Miss Joon."

"I'll be taking care of Miss Linda, personally," said Siu.

"Thank you, I appreciate that Siu," said George. I guess the formalities were over.

"Please be gentle with her," he continued. "It's her first time."

"Virgins are my specialty," Siu said, giggling and raising her right hand to cover her mouth.

"Don't I know it!" added George as they both enjoyed another cackle.

On the other hand, I was confounded by it all, as another side of George was revealed. Still so much to discover, but the one constant was how comfortable he was with himself.

"Linda, just follow me," said Siu, as she proceeded to some curtains covering an opening behind the kiosk, parted them and beckoned.

I hesitated briefly, but as I went to follow, George stopped me, gave me a quick kiss on the lips and whispered in my ear, "You can do this."

With renewed purpose, I followed Siu through the curtains. A few steps and Siu opened a door on the right, revealing a room, about eight feet wide and ten feet deep. On the left was something akin to a gurney complete with a roll of paper to re-cover it for each...what? Customer? Patient? Victim? On the right, a stool and table, upon which was a contraption containing a pot that I assumed heated the wax, along with some tongue depressors and strips of fabric. It all had an air of a makeshift operating room. Yikes!

Closing the door, and sensing my nervousness, Siu said, "There's nothing to be afraid of, just put your modesty aside."

"Okay, I'll do my best," I squeaked, with the growing realization that with George, my modesty would be tested frequently.

"Good. It would be best if you took off the skirt and just lay on the table."

"In for a dime, in for a dollar," I said as I removed the skirt, which Siu took from my hand and hung it along with my purse on a door-mounted hook.

"The first time can be intimidating, but if we talk, it will be easier," she said as she donned latex gloves.

As I positioned myself on the table, I suppose I should have been relieved that she was observing proper hygiene, but it just added to the impression that I was having surgery instead of a cosmetic treatment. Being naked from the waist down and anticipating her assuredly intimate contact didn't ease my trepidation either.

"So, the wax is warm, almost hot," she continued as she gestured to the warmer, followed by her picking up a tongue depressor and a strip of fabric. "I'll apply the wax and then the fabric. Then I'll pull it and the hair will come out. It will sting. So, are you ready"

"As ready as I'll ever be."

"Good, just lay back and try to relax."

I did as she requested, but it was still weird, and I had to close my eyes. That was short-lived. As soon as Siu applied some wax to the upper right part of my pubes, my eyes flew open and I gasped.

"Too hot?"

It was more surprise than anything and I replied, "No, not too hot." But it was more than warm.

I watched her apply fabric to the wax, smoothing it down with several firm strokes. Then, zing! Holy crap, that hurt! I yelped in surprise.

"You okay, Linda?" Siu asked as her hand pressed down on the inflamed skin, which was a surprising relief.

As my eyes watered slightly, I took a few deep breaths to relax and gather my determination. If George can do this, so can I.

"I'll be okay." I replied.

Siu gathered more wax and repeated the process. At least I now knew what to expect. Much to my surprise, Siu started on small talk, in hopes of distracting me, I suppose.

"You know, Linda, you're a very lucky woman."

"Why is that?" I asked, not feeling particularly fortunate at the moment.

Rip!

"From what my cousin Kyung said about George. You know he dated her, right?"

"Yes, he told me and that she was the one who introduced him to this torture," I replied, trying to make light of the moment, as she pushed up my right thigh and my knee outwards.

Rip!

"True, but that is not what I meant."

"Well then, Siu, tell me what you meant."

Rip!

"Kyung told me that even though it can be difficult to get to know him, deep down he is kind, polite and respectful."

I thought for a moment, wondering if Siu knew the exact nature of 'difficult' and had to concur. "I can agree with that."

Rip!

"But there was more," Siu continued, dabbing at a few stray hairs and the worst seemed to be over. "Well, please don't take this the wrong way..."

"It's okay," I confirmed. She picked a hell of a time to get reluctant. After all, she'd just yanked out all of my pubic hair!

"I'm only quoting Kyung, you know, but she said he has a great cock and really knows how to use it and how rare that was to find that in one so gentlemanly."

I was nonplused by her frankness. At the moment, I wasn't so sure about how much of a gentleman he was, but in retrospect, I was doing this of my own free will. I could have quit after the first patch was removed. And this morning he'd been exactly as she had related.

"Well..." I started, "I'll give you that."

"And when her parents told her not to see him anymore, she was very upset. Heartbroken might be too strong, I don't think she was in love with him yet, but she was certainly deeply in like."

Her loss, my gain, I thought, but that would be too selfishly cold to verbalize.

Waiting a bit and realizing that I would not reply, she announced "Okay! Almost done. Roll over and get on your knees."

""Do I have to?" I complained. I thought we were done!

"Yes, but don't worry, this will be quick."

Reluctantly, I did as she asked, but damn it was psychologically discomforting, especially considering the last time I'd been in this position and the memories it conjured.

And now my ass is on fire! Fortunately, her estimate was correct.

"That's it, all done," proclaimed Siu. "Why don't you lie down and relax for a bit. You did very well and now it's time for some cream that should make you feel better."

As I laid on my back, my waxed areas felt like a bad sunburn and as my breathing slowed, I wondered how long it would take for the sensation to pass. Siu took a tube from her table, squeezed some of its contents on to her fingers and gently applied it.

"Ahh," I sighed in relief. "What is that?"

"It's a botanical blend with antibiotic. Very soothing."

"I'll take a truckload," I joked, although I found an element of truth to my words.

Most surprisingly, she picked up a small mirror from her table and asked, "Do you want to have a look?"

I took it from her, but hesitated. I wasn't sure if I did, but curiosity got the best of me.

"Well, that's certainly different! And it will take some getting used to," I proclaimed as I examined my hairless pussy with its lips so obviously on display, and the deep pink, almost red, coloration. Nor could I resist lightly running my fingers over my skin, surprised that it could be so smooth.

Siu took back the mirror and said, "Don't worry. The redness will pass quickly enough."

She lifted my skirt from the hook. I took that as a sign I needed to get up and dressed. She handed it to me and I put it on. Leaning my ass against the table, I took some deep breaths so I'd be more composed when facing George.

She handed me the tube and said, "This is for you. For after care, shower daily and exfoliate, rinse well and after you've dried off, apply this ointment."

"Don't worry, I'll take all the advice I can get," I said and just as Siu was about to open the door, "Can I ask you one thing?"

"Of course."

"This may be awkward, but how many other women has George brought here?" I asked. After what I'd just been through, I figured I had the right to know.

"Just you."

"Really?" I said, totally, but pleasantly surprised.

"Really. Why do you ask?"

"I just thought...well, as you said, he's a rare gentleman."

"That I did, but doesn't that also make you a rare lady."