Proclivities - Pt. 02: What Now?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn't considered the corollary, but I liked it and smiled. "Thank you, thank you very much."

Slinging my purse over my shoulder, and purposely taking the ointment, I followed Siu back to the lobby, where George was sitting in a chair by the door reading something on his phone, but he looked up immediately, his face a combination of hope and worry.

As he stood, Siu said, "She did very well."

He walked to me, gently put his hands on my shoulders and asked, "How are you doing? I know that wasn't easy."

"I'm okay now, better than okay, actually," I replied, the fire having passed to a warm glow and 'rare lady' echoing in my mind.

He kissed my forehead and gave me a big hug, asking, "Are you ready to go?"

"And how!"

As I opened my purse to stow the salve that Siu had given me, George remarked, "Aye, there's the rub." Turning to Siu, he continued, "Thank you, I'm sure we'll be seeing you before too long."

"You're very welcome, George and you too Linda."

"Yes, thank you," I replied, "It was an eye opening experience."

George laughed and held the door open for me. We exited and got in his car. He started it, but did not pull away.

Turning to me, he asked, "Are you sure you're okay and weren't just being polite back there?"

"Yes, I'm okay. It wasn't the most pleasant experience, but better than a root canal!"

"Very well then," he stated, backing the car away from the salon. "If we go straight to the ballpark, we should be there in time to walk around a bit and grab a bite before the game starts. Sound good?"

"Perfect, but can I ask you something?"

"Of course, but you don't have to ask me if it's okay, just ask," he replied as he pulled onto the main road.

"Well, Siu and I were talking and she said that Kyung was very sad that she had to break it off with you."

"Neither of us wanted to do it, but after talking and considering all of the problems that could arise, I couldn't come between her and her family. It was painful, but in the long run, for the best. At least that's what I told myself at the time."

"What if she changes her mind?"

"I'd have to decline. Why do you ask?"

"I mean, how long have I known you, not even 24 hours yet?"

Suddenly, George moved over to the shoulder and parked the car.

Looking directly at me, he said, "Please! I pulled over because I want you to know how serious I am. You're the only one deserving my attention now and you have absolutely nothing to worry about. What happened with Kyung is over. There is no turning back."

"Okay. But one more thing. This may be more of my insecurity talking, but what made you come on to me last night?"

"Chuck."

"What?" I asked, confused by his answer.

"I suppose that deserves some explanation."

"Indeed, it does."

"At the bar, right before he brought me over to meet you he said he thought you were someone who would be good for me. He said you were smart, attractive, level headed, and, as far as he knew, unattached."

"What did he mean, good for you?"

"Well, Chuck's been a big part of my life for the past five years. We've worked closely together, especially the first few years when the company was very small. He's taken not only a professional interest in me but a personal one too. He could tell when I was in turmoil and learned about all my failed romances, although you're the only one to know the tawdry details and about my predilections. He doesn't. He was speaking strictly from an emotional perspective."

"Well that's a relief. So he wasn't just trying to get you laid."

George laughed. "Absolutely not. He's a straight up guy. That's why I never gave him all the dirt. Anyway, as we're walking over and I caught sight of you, I felt an immediate attraction and I had an 'I hope she's the one' kind of moment."

I was so pleasantly surprised by this revelation, my brain froze. I'm not sure what my expression was, but obviously it was not what I hoped to portray.

"Oh shit!" he said. "I've said too much....Linda? Say something!"

"Oh god, I'm sorry, but you didn't say too much. Absolutely not...I'm just so overwhelmed, I don't know what to say...but I mean that in a good way."

"Damn! You had me thinking I'd messed up."

"Gracious, no!" I assured him. "I was having similar thoughts and didn't want to scare you off."

He grinned broadly, those brown-green eyes sparkling. "I'd hoped to make my feelings known more eloquently when I'd had more time to collect my thoughts, but you seemed unsure of me. Life is too full of unknowns, so when something this certain comes along, I couldn't risk losing it."

"That's alright. More than alright. It's beautiful!"

"I took a big chance last night. I wanted, no, needed, you to know exactly who and what I am. Ordinarily, I wouldn't be so forthcoming about my past and present, but you seemed genuinely interested as well. Your bit about the monuments being in play really got me, so I had to go all in."

"Then I'm glad I said that. At the time I was just trying to be clever. When I first laid eyes on you, I had no idea who you were. When Betty told me your name, I was stunned.. I expected George Richter to be much older, but by then it really didn't matter. I knew I had to meet you at the very least, and, despite what she said about you, once we talked, I knew I had to take the chance."

"Well aren't we a couple of fortunate fools!"

As George put the car back in gear, we enjoyed the silence, exchanging goofy smiles and longing eyes, both savoring the moment and the comfort of understanding each other so completely.

"And here we are," said George as he the ballpark came into view.

"I'm so glad we're doing this as our first date."

"Second date," he corrected with a conspiratorial grin. "Why is that?"

"What I mean is I love going to baseball games, but no one has ever asked me to one on a date. As ridiculous as it might sound, you've been listening to me; paying attention to what I've said and figured out that this is so much better than the standard 'can I take you to dinner?' kind of thing."

"Now wait a minute! They've got fine dining here. This is just my take on dinner and a show."

"Mine too, that's what I was trying to say. It's perfect."

He turned at the main entrance and stopped upon reaching the teenaged parking lot attendant. Fishing a fiver from his pocket, George paid him.

"Enjoy the game, and have a good night" said the kid.

"Thanks, I'm sure we will," replied George as he turned to me and winked while the car moved on to the lot, where George parked quite far from the stadium, away from any other cars. Noticing my bewilderment, he said, "Don't worry, I'll park closer, but before I do, isn't there something you want to show me?"

Although I knew his intent, I teased, "Whatever do you mean?" while batting my eyes as that was now part of our flirtation and he certainly appreciated it.

Without any warning, he reached over and flipped up my skirt with his right hand. "Oh, yes. Now that's perfect!"

I had to look. My pussy had faded to a light pink, but the change from this morning was still dramatic. Keeping my skirt raised about my hips with his wrist, his fingers lightly stroked my smooth flesh. Damn that feels good! I spread my legs a bit and his index finger easily slipped in, briefly rubbing my clit, and to my dismay, withdrawing. George sucked on his finger then just as abruptly, pulled my skirt back over my legs.

"I know what I'm having for dessert! " he announced with a sparkle in his eyes.

"I can't wait to serve it," I replied, returning his smile.

"But first, a little baseball with the world's sexiest fan."

George drove closer to the stadium, parked among the other patrons, and exited the car. Meanwhile, my mind drifted, imaging his face between my thighs, but my reverie was interrupted when he opened my door and asked, "Are you ready?"

"Yes, I was just daydreaming."

"About me eating your bare cunt?"

"Yes," I confessed meekly, his brazen words echoing seductively in my head. Another time, another place, another man, I'd have probably slapped his face. But not now, I so wanted him, and, most unfortunately, I'd have to wait.

"Don't worry, so was I."

He took my hand as I stood, closed the door and we walked toward the stadium, never letting go. That I was a jumble of frayed nerves would be putting it mildly. I felt a deep emotional attachment to George - I know, so soon! - but, even better, he felt the same way. Meanwhile, my new look, and the anticipation it created, had me on a razor's edge of desire.

"You know," he said, "I've got to be the luckiest guy here, going out with the sexiest woman alive and she wants to go to a baseball game. With me!"

"Why wouldn't I?"

"That's not what I mean."

"Then what do you mean?" I asked, my interest piqued.

His pace slowed and he hesitated. "This isn't easy for me to say, but like I confessed earlier, I'm going all in....What I mean is that I'd practically given up hope of finding someone. Someone like you. Not even like you. Just you."

Dumbfounded, I stopped. "Me? You mean you knew who I was...or am?"

"No. Or at least not until yesterday."

"Okay, now I'm really confused."

"Don't be. I know this could be premature and totally insane, but all I'm trying to say is that you are, or at least I hope you are, the one I've been searching for."

"I don't know what to say," was all I could muster. There was so much I wanted to tell him, but I didn't know where to begin.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't put so much pressure on you."

"It's okay, more than okay. It's just that I'm still overwhelmed, but I don't feel pressured. However, unlike you, I didn't know I was looking for anyone. And yet I knew something was seriously missing in my life, if you know what I mean. All I know is that I've never felt more alive. More importantly, I want to keep feeling that way."

I didn't care who might see. I embraced him tightly, and sought his lips for a long kiss, lingering and deep, intentionally pushing my breasts against his chest and my pussy on his thigh. His hands cupped my ass and squeezed tightly, pushing my pussy even harder against him.

George slowly released me, but only slightly, and said, "We'd better get going before someone tells us to get a room."

"I suppose you're right, but I couldn't help myself."

We paused for a moment to regain our composure, our eyes lingering together. He took a little step backwards, placed his hand on my shoulders and glanced at my chest.

"You might want to put on your sweater, you're poking our a bit and I promised not to embarrass you publicly."

I quickly confirmed his observation. My nipples were visibly erect. Who could blame them after that last kiss? Truth be told, my pussy was also whispering to me.

Pondering a few seconds, with the sudden realization that in his continuous admiration of my body, he'd touched a bit of exhibitionist in me. Now was the time for me to go all in, so I replied, "If I did that, how could I be the sexiest woman here? Besides it's kind of warm for a sweater right now." However, for some emotional anonymity, I did pull my sunglasses from my purse.

"I certainly won't argue with that and I'm delightfully surprised, so let's go get our tickets," he said while taking my hand.

We leisurely strolled to the Will Call window, where George fetched our tickets. A cursory security check later, we entered the stadium and he immediately picked up a program.

"Can't tell the players without a scorecard," he said in his best carnival barker impression. Looking out towards the field from the elevated promenade behind home plate, he added, "Don't you just love it? The freshly mowed grass and the symmetry of the field bathed in late afternoon sun. It's so timelessly reassuring. "

"Exactly, but aren't you the wordsmith!. It could be any time or maybe none at all. Like time is suspended."

"Couldn't have said it better. You want to see about something to eat? I'm starving!"

"You bet. As good as it was, that croissant is long gone," I replied, recalling the morning that seemed just a moment ago. Or a lifetime; so much had changed.

We perused the various food vendors along the promenade, leisurely strolling from foul to foul pole. Grateful that I was wearing sunglasses, I discovered a new guilty pleasure in the admiring glances, surreptitiously attempted from some of the men we passed, while some women made no secret of their derision.

"I'd really like a hot dog," I decided.

"Me too. Want to split some fries?"

"Sounds good."

George stopped at a high top table. "Why don't you hold our spot here while I get the food. Anything to drink? "

"Sounds like a plan. Just a bottle of water will be fine."

Soon enough, George returned with the food, and after setting it on the table, he asked, "You need anything, mustard, ketchup?"

"I'm good, thanks. "

"I'm off for some mustard, but I'm glad you like your wieners naked," he replied with a wink.

"It's the only way to go," I replied.

After we had finished eating, we made our way to our seats, first base side about halfway between home and the bag. It was a great evening. George showed me how to keep a scorecard with his pictorial shorthand for each at bat. The campy between inning entertainment - races between guys in various costumes - were enthusiastically received by the crowd, cheering their favorite condiment, eyeball color or sandwich component. And of course, a warm summer evening of baseball was delightfully relaxing.

At the end of the fourth inning, as the grounds keepers did some maintenance, George asked, "So, do you have a bucket list? You know, things you really want to do before you die?"

"Nothing specific, but I want to travel and see more of the country. My parents didn't have much money when I was growing up, so every vacation was to Vermont to stay with relatives. It's beautiful and all up there, but I don't need to see the Bennington Monument again. What about you?"

"I'd like to see a game at every Major League ballpark.."

"Oh? That sounds like fun!" I replied, curious of where this was leading.

"And now I know someone I could do it with. It would work on your list at the same time. So tell me, you should have a week's vacation towards the end of the summer, right?"

"Yes, I would!"

"Well, if we plan it right, we could take a road trip to Philly, Baltimore and D.C. Take in a game in each town and then explore them all in our slack time."

"That would be lovely. I knew there was a reason I like you so much!"

He then whispered in my ear, "Plus, we'd spend our nights exploring the possibilities of numerous hotel rooms."

"You're going to spoil me!"

"Is that a complaint?"

"Absolutely not!"

"Good, because that's on my list too."

I gave a quick kiss on the lips, nuzzled my cheek to his shoulder and thought about how I could thank him.

At the top of the seventh, I said, "I'm off to the ladies room. Can I get you anything while I'm up?"

"Another water would be great, thanks."

I briefly considered putting on my sweater, but took only my purse and stowing my sunglasses within it, wanting to see if I could again turn a few heads, just a bit more brazenly this time. I did, feeling a nice glow growing within me as I walked up the stairs, but doing my best feign innocence. If only they knew nothing covered my bald pussy beneath my skirt! But George did and that was all that mattered. Finally, I arrived at the ladies room. Gosh, I really had to pee!

And then the memories of the previous night leapt into my mind. I had been so nervous, but now smiled with the recollection. Tonight was a world apart and the compulsion to repeat the experience was undeniable. Pulling down the straps of my camisole, I boldly took a picture of my breasts and face. Oh yes, it had to be a "proper" selfie. But that wasn't enough, I had to show him my pussy too! It wasn't easy in the confines of the stall, but standing with one foot on the toilet I finally got it. I sent them both to George, put myself together and washed up.

Extraordinarily pleased with myself, I headed back to our seats. As I took in more admiring glances, I proudly thought what about their reactions might be to what I'd just done. When I was about halfway back to our seats, I finally remembered that my original mission was to get us some water! I had to suppress my laughter.

"Here you go," I said as I sat down next to George.

"Thanks," he replied, cracking open the bottle and taking a sip, while adding a wink. "Best water I've ever had." Leaning over and whispering in my ear, he added, "I don't think the couple behind you will ever be the same! I think they may have seen your messages."

Trying not to smile too expansively, I turned and gave him a quick kiss to catch a glance of the lady behind us. She was seated next to her husband. My guess is that she was about forty. But her expression! Maybe her lemonade needed more sugar, but I doubted it. I felt deliciously naughty.

Shortly thereafter, the game ended with the Mallards victorious, and the PA announcer advised us to stay for the fireworks display.

"You want to hang around for that?" George asked.

"As long as that's not the only fireworks for the night."

"Of course not. I'm sure you can make something explode later."

I grinned at his reply. He put his arms around my shoulders and I snuggled up to him. After about ten minutes of ooo's and ahh's, the show was over. As we stood to leave, I felt a chill. I slipped on my cardigan, but intentionally left it unbuttoned so that effect of the cool night air remained highly visible.

As we exited our row, George took my hand and then stopped as we reached the steps to allow the couple who had sat behind us to join the exodus. The woman's disapprobation was still highly evident, in stark contrast to her husband's bemused expression. As our eyes met, she immediately turned away and nudged her husband along.

"Don't knock it if you haven't tried it," I said softly, but judging from her slight twitch, I knew she'd heard me.

"What was that all about?" George asked.

"That was the woman who saw the photos I sent you. She was not amused and I just thought I'd have some fun with it."

"Oh, you're wicked," he said with gentle squeeze of my hand, then whispered in my ear, "You do realize you're really poking out."

"Yes, I do," I replied with a sheepish grin, wondering if he knew how aroused I was. A stupid question, I know.

The walk back to the car was maddeningly slow. Strolling with my hand in his provided some consolation, but all I wanted was to be alone with him. Eventually, we arrived at his car, and he again opened the passenger door for me - I could definitely get used to this treatment! Embracing and deeply kissing me before I sat down, he softly closed door. Walking around to the other side, he paused for a few cars to pass, I quickly slipped off my skirt and then arranged it to look as if I hadn't.

George entered, started the car and pulled out of the space. We were finally headed back to his place!

As he pulled on to the main road, trying to be nonchalant, I said, "Thanks! That was the best date ever!"

"I'd have to agree with that. You certainly made it memorable. My souvenirs are so much better than catching a foul ball!"

"I'd hoped you'd like them. I just couldn't resist."

"Any time you succumb to the temptation is perfectly alright with me."

"I must confess," I said, "That as nervous I was about it last night, tonight, it was thrilling."

"And it was also obvious that you were enjoying the admiration your tits were getting. Not that I minded. On the contrary, making other guys jealous was a huge turn on."

"It was that obvious, huh?"

"Maybe not to everyone else, but it wasn't lost on me!"