Proclivities - Pt. 03: The Bikini

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good idea!" he replied with a knowing grin. "How is she?"

"She's fine, but was concerned that I sounded different and wanted to be sure I was okay."

"What did you tell her?"

"That I was good, and it was probably because I'd met a really nice guy who'd taken me to the Mallards game last night and that I would be seeing him again today."

"That all?"

"There are some things you don't tell your mother! At least mine," I giggled. "But I did say that if things worked out she'd definitely meet him."

"Are they? Working out, I mean."

"You tell me," I said as I sauntered over to stand in front of him and slowly untied the robe, allowing it to gradually slide from my shoulders, while holding the lapels closed. Despite his shades, it was evident he followed my every move. Deliberately, I slid my hands down along the lapels, allowing it to gradually open and expose my cleavage. Shrugging the robe from my shoulders revealed my breasts and nipples straining against the taught fabric. I was deeply satisfied that George squirmed ever so slightly.

With the sleeves now gathered about my wrists and the robe hiding me only below the waist, I turned around, initially pulling it tightly across my ass, then letting it sag to bring my cheeks into view. Without looking, I could feel his eyes upon me, caressing me.

Raising my right foot to the toes and pushing out my ass, I turned my head to give him my best pouty face. No doubt about it, he was enjoying the show, perhaps as much as I did my performance. Turning to face him once more, I dropped the robe completely.

"So, what do you think?" I asked. "Is it working out?"

"Most definitely. I thought you'd look good in that, but you exceeded my expectations. How do you feel?"

"Well, I'd have never bought this for myself and would never wear it around anyone but you. That said, I feel delightfully naughty."

"Glad I could help. Do you like feeling naughty?"

"You have to ask?"

"Okay, yeah, silly question," he confessed. "What I should ask is, do you want to be naughtier?"

"I want to say yes, but what did you have in mind?"

"How do you feel about modeling?"

"As in photography?"

"Yes, but video too."

"Would it be private?"

"Well, let's say anonymous."

"Anonymous?" I asked, concerned. Doing something for George was one thing. This sounded ominous.

"Precisely. Posting on the web. No one would know who you are...plus nothing would be done without your approval."

"In that case, why the hell not?" I said, warming to the idea. Actually, the longer I contemplated it, the more enticing it became.

"That's my girl. My instinct tells me you'll love it."

"We'll see..." I replied. "How do we start?"

"Put your robe back on and do precisely what you did just now."

That was easy enough, but the clicks from his phone definitely added poignancy as a nervous titillation took hold.

"Now lay down on the chaise," he instructed once the robe was puddled on the patio.

Once situated, a quick glance towards the water helped allay my fears. The height of the patio and it's surrounding wall prevented any line of sight. All I could see was the mast of his boat and the treetops on the opposite shore.

"Okay," I said, complying with his instructions. The sun was delightfully warm, but emphasized how exposed I would be, as I nervously assumed the bikini would eventually join my robe.

"Relax," he soothed, "It's just you and me. Now cross your ankles and keep your legs together. Perfect. Cross your arms over your chest."

His soft tone was welcome, as was no longer having to consider my pose, but I was still thankful to be wearing my sunglasses.

"Beautiful," he said as each soft click of the camera sent a thrill through me. "Now pucker up, you look so sexy when you do that." More clicks.

"Roll on you side and prop your head in your hand."

My ascending excitement made it progressively easier to comply with his instructions, totally engrossed in offering myself to George.

"Perfect!" Click...click. "Damn you've got a lovely ass."

I couldn't suppress my smile. More clicks.

"Okay, on you stomach. No, keep your legs together."

That last comment surprised me, but after a few more pictures, he instructed my to part my legs progressively wider. My god, this was getting me turned on. And I was still dressed, as it were.

"Alright, now up on your knees, bitch."

Visions of the previous night flashed in my mind. I readily did as he instructed and the camera kept going.

"Fantastic! Pull you suit between your cheeks."

Totally enthralled, I asked, "You love my ass, don't you?"

"Hot damn, you know I do!" he replied. "Turn over and show me your tits! "

As I laid on my back, I slowly pulled up my top, pausing just before my nipples were exposed. Alternating my arms over my breasts, I awkwardly removed the top, but for the most part kept my boobs hidden.

"You're such a lovely tease!" he hissed, fueling my passion.

"You want to see my tits?" I replied, playing along, as my hands kept them from view, but deeply anticipating their unveiling.

"You know I do."

"Beg for it!"

"Please show me you lovely tits," he responded, with the perfect hint of desperation.

My hands slid beneath my breasts, cupping them, then squeezing. My nipples ached for attention, so I took them between my fingers, pinching them, then pulling outward. Lost in the thrill the performance, my pussy demanded attention. My thumbs slid under the waistband of the bottom.

"Slowly," he cautioned, "Pull it tight against your cunt."

I moaned softly as the suit bottom squeezed my lips, certain that their outline was extremely prominent, the constricting fabric confirming it was wet as well.

"Slide them down a little."

I pushed the front down, until I felt it reach the top of my slit, giving a wonderful hint that I was bare below.

"Perfect... now take them off."

I slid the bottom down my legs and tossed them aside. Remembering how I'd started, I crossed my ankles and my arms over my chest. Take your time. Tease George. Seduce the camera.

Keeping my upper arms over my breasts, my hands kept my pussy covered as I opened my legs slightly, the dew greeting my fingers, inviting them in. I slowly exposed my breasts, spreading my legs a bit, but revealing nothing more. My left hand slid up over my tummy and my fingers teased each nipple in turn, sighing deeply as my right hand slowly rotated over my pussy, lost in the undeniably thrilling moment.

"Oh fuck, you're a hot one," he said, softly but emphatically. "Bend your head down and see if you can lick a nipple."

Without hesitation, I pushed my right breast towards my face. Straining my neck and extending my tongue, I succeeded. Barely, but the effect was deeply satisfying, so decadently self indulgent. Screw seduction! I'm too turned on for that now

My legs parted, as both hands went to my pussy, immediately spreading my smooth, tumescent lips and checking out George -- transfixed, looking directly at my wanton display, but continuing to take photos.

"So you like what you see?" I asked, seeking his approbation.

"Oh my god, yes! But don't stop now!"

Now, I wouldn't want to disappoint him -- alright, for my own satisfaction too -- I bent my knees, keeping them parted widely, with my feet resting on the chaise. Embracing the shameless exhibition, I once again spread my cunt with my fingers.

"Oh fuck yeah!" he growled, as I started rubbing my clit, desperately seeking release to the passion burning between my thighs.

"Don't cum yet!" he commanded, as I stopped rubbing and whimpered in response.

"Get on your knees and cum for me like the bitch you are!"

"Yes, sir!" I eagerly replied, quickly turning over and pointing my ass to him. "You know I love being your bitch!"

Wasting no time, I reached between my legs and resumed frigging my clit, my face buried against the chaise while arching my back downwards, the increased exposure compounding the piquancy of the moment.

"Hot damn! Cum for me bitch!"

"Of fuck!" I shouted as the combination of my lewd display and his crude words summoned my climax, leaving me breathless and my thighs quivering.

"Oh my god, that was incredible!" I said, collapsing on my front side while below the knees my splayed legs dangled off the end of the lounge. Looking backwards with the best 'come hither' look I could muster, I saw George was still standing at the foot of my chaise looking very pleased, his cock straining against his trunks.

"It certainly was. I wasn't sure you would go for it, but, damn, you sure did."

"Neither was I. Oddly, the further I went, the easier it was."

"Well, like I said before, you've definitely got an exhibitionist streak."

"I don't suppose there's any point in denying it, now is there?" I replied, when, to my concern, George started folding then rolling his towel. "Are you going inside?"

"Absolutely not," he replied while placing the rolled towel at the foot of my chaise between my knees then lowering the seatback to make it level. "Your performance left me with a raging hard on. Spin around. Lay your head over the edge and show me you remember how to be a naughty cocksucker."

"Are you serious?"

His reply was to pull down his trunks to reveal his cock. His big, hard magnificent cock. All reservation vanished and I assumed the desired position. At least the towel would support my neck! He knelt and determinedly fed me his cock. Eagerly taking the head in my mouth, I swirled my tongue about it, a deep moan confirming his approval. The warm sunlight emphasized my bold performance, furthering my dedication.

Looking up, I could see he had raised his phone. I didn't hear any clicks. Oh my god, he's recording this! In that case, I'd better do a good job and willingly acquiesced to the pressure at my throat as he pressed forward. Despite what I'd 'learned' on Friday, and although this position made it easier, I still coughed as his cock progressed. He certainly hadn't gotten any smaller.

"Oh, yes! Take my cock you bitch!" He insisted, slowly, but repeatedly fucking my throat with his thick cock, providing an occasional pause to let me breathe. His aggression should have been alarming, but I succumbed to my lust, and welcomed it, saliva running freely from the corners of my mouth, with the odd sensation of it running up my cheeks and onto my temples, joined by the watering of my eyes. I would definitely be his 'beautiful mess' again, just inverted, and embraced the depravity.

Suddenly, he withdrew and demanded, "Hold you mouth open and take my cum!"

I knew not to swallow until he said so, as he stroked his big, slippery cock and I eagerly anticipated his climax.

"Oh fuck yeah!" he exclaimed.

Damn, George sure can cum a lot -- how many salty, musky spurts was it? Five? Six? Trouble was, in this position, his cum ran to the back of my mouth and into my throat. Can you drown from cum? It sure as hell felt like it and yet proving I could take it only fed my ardor.

His explosion complete, he commanded, "Show me!"

I rolled over, tipping my head forward with my lips sealed, his cum puddling within. Propping up on my elbows, I raised my head and opened my mouth, swirling his cum around my tongue for emphasis and our mutual gratification, as he recorded my decadent display.

"That's my naughty girl! Now swallow."

Two healthy gulps and it was gone. I opened my mouth once more to prove the point. That's rrigh, I swallowed that big wad of cum!

"You are incredible and put on one hell of a show!" he remarked as he briefly stood, pulled off his trunks and tossed his phone on his chaise, as I wiped off my face with the towel. Returning to his knees, he kissed me, his lips pressed to mine, his tongue aggressively exploring my mouth.

George gently rolled me onto my side to face the water and tucked himself behind me. It was a tight fit, but we managed, as our heads rested on the makeshift pillow and his softening cock, still slick, nestled between the cheeks of my ass.

Pleased with myself, I said softly, "You have a way of bringing it out in me."

"Is that a complaint?"

I could feel him smile as he said it.

"Oh, heavens no! I've never felt happier in my life."

"Me either," he replied as he pressed in closer, planting soft kisses on my neck and sending a shiver down my spine.

"Umm," I stammered as I heard the sound of a motor, "were there boats passing by when we were..."

"Having fun?"

"Yeah, that."

"Yes, I believe so. A few. You should have known it was a possibility. And they really can't see us laying down."

"But you were standing!"

"True, so it must have looked odd, if anyone was trying to figure out why I'd photograph my patio so extensively. Still, pretty exciting, huh?"

"Oh you wicked man!" I replied with a soft laugh.

"As you said, you have a way of bringing it out in me."

I gave him a gentle elbow, and we both had a good laugh as his arm circled in front of me with a gentle hug.

"Just a minute," I said as I squirmed around so I could face him, snuggled into his shoulder and sighed contentedly as my body pressed into his, bathed in the warm sunshine while a soothing breeze played over us.

Physically sated, my mind wandered. George certainly had taken me to unimagined dimensions of sexual fulfillment, but there was still so much I did not know about him and our relaxed state presented an ideal opportunity.

"Sweetheart, you said we'd spend the weekend getting to know each other, so I wondered if I could ask you a few things?" I inquired.

"Of course, ask away, but how about if I move to the other chaise? Not that I don't like snuggling, but I feel this will take some time. We're packed in like sardines, so why don't we stretch out a bit."

"Good idea."

He helped me to my feet as I self consciously kept my back turned to the water, while he rearranged the lounges side by side with the backs raised and towels returned - facing each other and joined at the hip, so to speak.

Once we'd settled in, he said, "So what's on your mind?"

"This may seem silly, but how old are you?"

"Not silly, totally legit. Twenty nine. You.?"

"Then I guessed right. I figured you for late twenties. I'm twenty five. My birthday is October twenty second. What's yours?"

"June fourteenth. "

"Pity that I just missed it," I replied. "Favorite baseball team?"

"Yankees."

"Great! Mine too. Football?"

"Rams."

"That's unusual. At least for the east coast.."

"I suppose it is," he replied, "but I have been since fourth grade. And you?"

"Cowboys."

"Then it's time for you to go home."

"What? Over football?"

"Just kidding," he said with a smirk. "But that must be tough around here, surrounded by Eagles and Giants fans."

"I don't take it that seriously. I'm a fan, but if they lose on Sunday, I don't wear crepe on Monday."

"That's a relief. Same here."

"Okay, getting a little more serious, you know how I ended up at OTP, how about you, mister fucking genius?"

He guffawed at my reference and said, "I was only twenty when I graduated with my computer science degree. I spent the next four years getting my masters and MBA, while working as a TA and research assistant."

"Why so many degrees?" I interrupted.

"I didn't want to pigeonhole my career as only a bit head."

"Okay. I can understand that."

"Anyway," he continued. "My advising professor for the masters is an acquaintance of Chuck's. Speaking of Chuck, did you know he worked in US intelligence before retiring and starting OTP?"

"Can't say I did."

"That's how the company got its name. He's a bit of a history buff in codes and encryption. In the days long before computers, one of the most secure ways to send coded messages was the One Time Pad, hence OTP."

"What's a One Time Pad?" I asked, hoping that George would eventually work his way back to how this involved him, but I could wait. Who knows what he might say?

"It's where only the sender and receiver have the cipher to the code. But each message has a new cipher and could only be used once. Very secure, but the messages had to be short. With computers that limitation was removed and was the basis for our first product. Chuck had the contacts to sell it, but needed someone to develop it. I'll be merciful and spare you the details.

"Thanks...so circling back..."

"Right, sorry. Chuck met my advisor through consulting he did for Chuck's government work. When Chuck retired from that, he asked my professor if he could recommend someone for OTP. My name came up. Obviously, he interviewed me. We hit it off and he really liked my masters' work on data encryption and network security. The MBA was an added bonus. We haggled a bit and then I started working for him."

"Haggling being the contract you negotiated?" I asked.

"Yup. We were both taking a risk. Him on my being fresh out of school, and if OTP didn't succeed, I'd have spent several years being grossly underpaid. Obviously, it worked out well financially for both of us. Although, my biggest bonus was meeting you."

"You're such a charmer!" I teased and reached over to squeeze his hand, marveling at how casual our discourse could be while we lounged naked on the patio, unperturbed by the traffic on the river. Time to dig a little deeper. "What about your family?"

"As you may have gathered, they live about three hours north of here. I go up to see them for Sunday dinner every couple of months," he said flatly.

"That doesn't sound very enthusiastic."

"Well, it's not that I feel they don't love me. It's just that we never had the deep emotional bond like I feel you have with yours."

"Why's that?"

"I'm an only child and my dad is in sales. It kept him traveling a lot, so I was pretty much raised by my mom and I know she'd have liked him home more. Anyway, once I reached high school, she pushed me real hard on the education front, specifically technology, hoping I wouldn't end up a road warrior like my dad..."

"That sounds...I'm not quite if it's the right word, but lonely," I said sympathetically.

"In some ways it was," he confessed with a touch of sadness, "and I've never told anyone much about it. As I said, my mom really missed my dad, so when he was home, he did his best to compensate, doing chores around the house and taking her out, which often meant I was excluded. He's since moved up to management, so he's home a lot more now and things are better between them, but that was after I started college. Anyway, mostly it meant I was kind of a loner. I had a few friends, but none that close. As a result, my social development was stunted so it wasn't until college and being away from home that I finally got a chance to learn what most do in high school. I finally made some very good friends who have remained so. You pretty much know what's happened since."

"In that case, I'm glad I met you now," I replied simply, deeply touched that he'd confided with me so completely, both now and on Friday, as I digested his metamorphosis.

"For sure. Best you missed that. It wasn't always smooth sailing, but I believe I'm now where I was meant to be and wouldn't change a thing."

"Really? Nothing?" I asked, as I watched his expression brighten, tugging at my heart.

"Nope," he replied emphatically. "To be scientific about it, if you change the parameters, you can't expect the same result. Besides, didn't you say something about how we deal with adversity reveals our character?"

"That I did," I said, then added sympathetically, "I'm just sorry you had to go through all that, but definitely not sorry we're here now."

"Me too. Okay my turn," he replied, "So what about your family?"

"Well, I don't want to seem cruel, but I was fortunate that my dad was always around..."

"Don't worry," he consoled, "from what I've observed, my situation isn't typical."