Proclivities - Pt. 03: The Bikini

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks," I continued matter-of-factly. "He's a carpenter and my mom is a stay at home mom. They married young. She was only twenty when I was born. My brother Bill is two years younger. We're kind of a traditional family, although that appears to be more of an exception than the rule these days. I've had a pretty happy life and have a very close relationship with my mom.. As you know, I worked at the town library - part time through high school and full time after graduating. After a few years, it became readily apparent that I wasn't going anywhere there, so I used the money I'd saved to get my associate degree. Three years of night classes later, I landed the job at OTP. And here I am."

"Nice! However, I feel there's a 'but' in there somewhere, somehow. Or am I wrong? "

How did he know? I guess I'm not as inscrutable as I thought, or maybe he's just the first to call me on it.

"I can't fool you, now can I?"

"I hope not!" he replied, his typical confidence now restored.

"The thing is, between living at home for so long -- I didn't move in with Judy until I started at OTP - and then adding night school, I didn't get out much."

I started rambling, taking the long way to get to my point. "Not that I didn't have friends, I just didn't go on many dates. Maybe I was too bookish, or the preconceived notions about a children's librarian, or maybe I always had a rep of being a good girl." I paused to let that sink in. "Whatever the reason, I was very inexperienced sexually when I met you."

"That was definitely my impression and it a very pleasant surprise when you said you asked me to teach you to be naughty," he teased with a broad smile.

"Yeah, I know and I'm so glad I was impetuous, but that's my point. My parents still believe I'm their little girl. My moving out was traumatic enough, and now they'd be shocked to know I'm laying here naked, outdoors, with an equally naked man -- regardless how handsome he is..."

"And mine wouldn't be? Regardless how gorgeous she is?" he interjected.

"I suppose not," I replied, glowing at his compliment, "but it's different for a woman!"

"Okay, I'll concede that."

"So, the thing is, I'm a little worried how they'll react once they realize I'm no longer as innocent as they believe. Like I said, they're very traditional."

"Oh! Now I get it!" he conceded. "But you're probably making too much of it. Not that they'd need or want to know the details, but I doubt your parents would be that surprised to learn that you've had sex. You're twenty five, for crying out loud."

"I know. I know. I guess it's just that I don't want to be diminished in their eyes."

"Come on! They love you, so I can't see that happening. It might even be for the better. You know, their little girl is growing up."

"Perhaps. I'd never thought about it that way. But the things we've done..."

"What? You plan on telling them?"

"Of course not!" I replied adamantly.

"Then you really shouldn't have anything to worry about."

"Thanks," I replied, squeezing his hand again, feeling much better about my insecurities. "Brrr!" I added as I felt sudden chill, the wind picking up with clouds rolling in from the west having blocked the sun.

"Looks like the storms will be here soon," he observed, looking up at the sky. Then checking his phone, added, "Pretty much on time. We should probably move inside, but before we do, any more questions?"

"No. At least for now," I replied. However, when he'd checked his phone, my mind clicked. "Except..."

"Yes?"

"Are you going to show me the pictures?"

"Of course and that's definitely an indoor activity," he declared, picking up his robe and slipping into it as he stood. "I'll stow the cushions. Why don't you collect the towels and our suits, and I'll meet you inside."

Grateful that I'd also worn my robe earlier, I put it on, gathered our things and stepped inside, nervously anticipating what I was a out to discover about myself.

Author's Note: I hope you're enjoying this series and request that you leave comments so I know how I'm doing.