Proclivities - Pt. 05: Boardwalk Stroll

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, so I'm a sex maniac?"

"But I mean that in the best way possible. It's certainly not criticism."

"And, more importantly," he countered, "if you had listened to her, you'd never have discovered the naughty bitch lurking behind the children's librarian."

"I suppose thanking her would be difficult to explain."

"I'll leave that up to you...And here we are," he said as he parked, with the car facing a wooden stairway over the dunes that separated the street from the beach, their tall grasses fluttering in a steady breeze. "Prime time parking. Looks like the afternoon storms drove the beach crowd to ground and we'll practically have the boardwalk to ourselves."

Looking around confirmed his evaluation. I saw only two other cars parked along the street, both some distance away. George rolled down his window and stuck his hand out. Once closed, he reached between us and fetched our hoodies.

"You'll probably want this," as he handed mine to me. "Let me feed the meter and then we'll take a stroll."

As George exited, I unbuckled my seatbelt and put on the hoodie. An idea formed a wonderfully naughty scheme. Pulling my arms back in, I pulled a Houdini - awkwardly but as surreptitiously as possible, removed my camisole, pulled it over my head and tossed it on the back seat. Fortunately, George's back was to me as he paid for parking. Perfect!

"Everything okay?" he asked as I got out.

"Wardrobe malfunction," I replied with a sheepish grin, "But it's all good now."

George was certainly correct about it being cool. The breeze swirled beneath my skirt, making me shiver slightly, but also emphasizing my nakedness underneath it, summoning the memory of stepping outside the restaurant Friday night. Just as tantalizing, but my attitude had changed dramatically.

We crossed the walkway over the dune to the boardwalk. Indeed it was deserted for a Sunday afternoon in June, with just a few diehards still on the beach, who were packing up to leave. Much further down the boardwalk, a couple leisurely strolled towards us. We stopped and savored the vista -- light from the sun setting behind us glinting on the waves gently rolling in. There's just something calming in their sound. Unique. Timeless.

Holding hands, we strolled towards a pergola jutting out from the boardwalk about twenty feet ahead, its six benches arranged in two rows were abandoned. Despite our relaxed pace, my breasts swayed within my hoodie, its nap gently caressing my nipples, goading my plan forward.

"Don't you just love it?" I asked as we turned into it, past the benches, and stopped at the railing facing the water, the surf echoing beneath the roof.

"It's so calming," he replied as he tipped his head back. "Especially when you close your eyes and let the sound wash over you."

I followed his lead. Indeed, just listening was magical, as we both fell under its spell, my mind drifting to random recollections of the weekend, bringing an inner peace with the realization of how wonderful life had become. As if reading my mind, George turned and embraced me. I squeezed him tightly, pressing my face against his shoulder.

"This has been the most fabulous weekend of my life," he whispered in my ear. "I never want it to end."

I released him slightly and looked into his warm eyes. "I was thinking the same thing."

"And I really want to keep seeing you."

"I would hope so!" I chided him with a smile.

"I guess that wasn't my best effort, but you know what I meant."

"I do and I do too. But the weekend isn't over yet!" Taking a few steps back and leaning my ass against the side railing, I asked, "Do you have your phone?"

"Yes," he replied, with a quizzical look.

Taking a quick glance around to confirm no one was nearby, I slowly pulled down the zipper on my hoodie sufficiently to confirm there was nothing underneath, as the influx of cool air taunted my nipples.

"I thought you might like to document my wardrobe malfunction," I said with a conspiratorial grin.

"When did...? Never mind," he replied with a broad smile as he pulled the phone from his back pocket. "Why don't you zip up again and we'll take it from the top, so to speak."

Damn, he could make me laugh. It was definitely one of the things I loved about him. And, did I just use the "L" word? So be it, I thought, as I zipped up, then slowly pulled it back down about half way, teasingly parting it to reveal my bare cleavage, not only for his benefit, as we faced each other at the railing, but for those who certainly would be seeing them later. Or at least I assumed so, as a little voice asked if I had become addicted to showing off. Addicted might be a bit strong, don't you think? But I definitely felt a rush at the prospect.

"Damn, woman, you are so wonderfully naughty," he said as his phone clicked off a few photos and I had fully unzipped, occasionally checking for any passersby.

The coast was clear, so I slowly parted my hoodie, stopping just shy of exposing my nipples and looking directly into the camera. Moving my hands to cover my breasts, I nudged the hoodie fully open.

"Like what you see?" I teased.

"You know I do. Show me what you got, you sexy bitch!"

"Yes, sir!" I replied sarcastically. As if I was going to stop.

I repositioned my hand so the index and middle fingers pressed on my nipples, leaving the remainder of my breasts exposed. After a couple more clicks, I seized my nipples between my thumb and index finger, keeping them hidden, but leaving no doubt as to my action.

"You're such a delightful tease!" he hissed and after looking about, added, "Put your hands on the railing and look at the water."

I readily complied, sticking my chest out as I did so, making sure I was still angled towards him.

"Perfect! Now push your hair across your face."

I readily understood his intent to hide my face. There'd be no need to edit this shot. How wonderfully wicked.

"Fantastic! Now come here and face the water directly."

I wasn't sure what he was planning, but I wasn't about to refuse, certain that it would be exciting.

Aligning me with the aisle between the benches and standing at the railing, he said, "Just wait a bit and then raise your skirt."

I turned my head to spy him take a position opposite me at the other side of the gazebo, the benches framing his view. Oh? Artistic shots now! A quick scan confirmed we were still alone, so I returned to my view of the ocean as my fingers, little by little, gathered the fabric of my skirt, pausing occasionally to secure the folds then stopping just short of my ass. Allthewhile, my breasts swayed freely between the fluttering panels of my hoodie.

"What a view!" he exclaimed.

So encouraging. It was now or never, so without hesitation, I lifted my skirt to my waist - the cool breeze a sharp contrast to my inward glow, spurring me on to bend at the waist. I'll give you a view alright!

Turning my head, I found George was now just two steps behind me, but down on one knee, continuing our documentary, so I bent further, held the fabric in place with my forearms and spread my ass for him.

"Holy fuck, that's hot!" he said enthusiastically.

Then I ran down the curtain, releasing my skirt to resume its natural position and turned to face him as he rose to his feet, grinning broadly and eyeing my partially exposed breasts.

"You really are incredible!" he said.

"Thank you," I replied, totally pleased with myself "and you're not so bad either."

"So there's only one thing we can do."

"Oh? And what would that be?"

"Obviously, we need to get a good view of your front side."

"What do you have in mind, Mr. Director?"

"Have a seat at the end of this bench and face me," he replied, gesturing to the one to his right.

I sat at an angle as he requested, while he once again took to one knee.

"Okay, open your jacket and put on foot up on the bench," he said as he snapped a couple of pics. "Perfect. I'm sure you know what to do. "

Indeed I did. Without hesitation, I pulled my skirt to my waist.

"Damn your smooth pussy is mouthwatering!" he said while taking another photograph.

"You want a taste?" I asked as I easily slid my right index finger between my slick lips and held it up.

He immediately came to me and sucked it into his mouth.

"Just as advertised," he remarked, resuming his position before me. "Speaking of which, how about some self-promotion?"

The man certainly had a way with words, always finding ways to keep me amused -- and turned on. My right hand wandered back to my pussy, lewdly spreading my smooth lips while my left squeezed my right nipple.

After a few photos, he suddenly said, "Uh-oh, you'd better put yourself together, there's a couple walking up behind you."

I didn't bother to turn around, just quickly pulled down my skirt, zipped up, and sat normally, as George slipped his phone into his back pocket and sat next to me.

I turned and saw them walking from the direction where we'd parked. I'd guess they were about our age, but I'm a terrible judge of such things. In any case, I hoped their interest in each other precluded any in us.

"Do you think they could tell what we were doing?" I asked, suddenly a bit embarrassed, but also disappointed that I had to forgo the decidedly erotic moment.

"I can't say for sure, but being they were behind you, all they might discern is that I was taking pictures."

"That's a relief, and thanks for letting me know."

"You're welcome," he said as he put his arm around my shoulders. "Besides, didn't I promise not to put you into any kind of danger?"

"That you did," I replied, snuggling into him.

"But then again, if they'd ever done something similar, they'd know exactly what you were doing," he said with a teasing smile.

"I hadn't considered that," I confessed as I turned to relocate them about thirty feet from the gazebo. "I guess there's only one way to find out."

I stood and took his hand, leading him out of the gazebo, and pulled down the zipper sufficiently to reveal some cleavage and confirm there was nothing underneath.

"Oh, you naughty girl!" he whispered in my ear.

We turned to walk towards them. Indeed they were about our age. Both were blonde. The man had taken George's fashion, sporting a hoodie and jeans. Her long hair was pulled back in a ponytail, wearing a hip length black nylon windbreaker that strained against her obviously large breasts, but tapered to her narrow waist. Below she wore white leggings - very tight - that did nothing to hide the outline of her pussy.

As we passed, we exchanged smiles, and neither made any effort to disguise their glances at my chest. Did I sense a slight blush from the woman?

A few paces past them, George softly said, "They knew."

"How can you be so sure?"

"Didn't you see she was a bit embarrassed?"

"Of course, I did, but it may have been for how she was dressed."

"In part, yes. But if she dresses like that, I'd better dollars to doughnuts that she's posed for pictures. Plus the guy gave me a quick, knowing nod."

"I didn't see that, I was looking more at her. But now that you mention it, it's certainly logical. I shouldn't assume I'm unique at being naughty."

"And I'd also wager she's got a smooth pussy, like you."

"I wouldn't take that bet," I stated as his comparison touched me provocatively. With mixed emotions, I asked, "Would you ever want me to dress like that?"

"I'd leave that entirely up to you. You're already more than I ever hoped for. The real question is whether you'd want to."

"You're so sweet," I replied as I contemplated the possibility -- a bit scary, but definitely tempting as I recalled the look and feel of my new bikini. "I might, but we'd have to be somewhere that I'd be sure not to see anyone we might know. Even then I'd wear a tunic so it wouldn't be so obvious."

"Like I said, your choice, but maybe when we take the road trip I mentioned yesterday."

"You were really serious about that?"

"Of course I was. How could you doubt it?"

"I know I shouldn't, but at the time, we'd only met the day before. Even now, it seems so surreal."

"I totally get that, but that's one thing you can be sure of. I'll always be completely honest with you. So if I said it, I meant it."

"One more thing for our bucket list then," I replied, my sudden commitment deeply arousing, as I took hold of his arm with both hands and pressed me cheek to it, bringing us to a halt very close to the stairway where we had parked.

"Then I'll have to start planning for it this week," he said, turning to face me, his expression ripe with anticipation. "I'm really looking forward to it. Not to change the subject, but the sun has about set and I seem to recall that before we were interrupted, somebody mentioned something about documenting her wardrobe malfunction."

"That I did, but as you said, we were interrupted and it's too dark for pictures now."

"I have an idea. That is, if you're still interested."

"Oh, I most definitely am. I'm still hot and bothered. And fantasizing about wearing revealing leggings only made the symptoms worse. What do you have in mind?"

Leading me by the hand, he said, "Let's get in the car first."

Once seated, he looked about, then switched on the dome light and raised his phone. "So, what seems to be the problem miss?" he asked overdramatically.

"Well," I replied, quickly reconfirming that no one was nearby and slowly pulled down the zipper as he took a few pictures. "It seems that I forgot to wear anything underneath this."

Turning towards him, I parted the panels enough for him to see my breasts, my nipples aching for attention, as he took two more pics. Headlights from an approaching car suddenly caught my eye and I promptly covered up.

Once it had passed, he asked, "Are you experiencing any other maladies, miss?"

I wasn't sure where the conversation was headed, but I definitely liked his word play, so I replied in mock innocence as I raised my skirt, "I don't know how it happened, but I forgot to put on my panties today."

"Hmm, I see what you mean," he said, taking a few more shots. "There's only one thing to do."

"What's that?"

"Go home and post your latest documentary," he pronounced as he switched off the light, started the car and backed into the street.

"I hope I can hold out that long. Oh the things you do to me!"

"Me?" he said mockingly, "I'm just complying with your desires."

"But you're the one who created them!" I teased back.

"My pleasure," he replied with a grin.

"And speaking of pleasure," I cooed as I brazenly opened my hoodie, squeezing my breasts and pulling on my nipples, savoring the unbridled passion in his expression.

"Did I ever tell you that you have awesome tits?"

"Not explicitly, but I kind of had the notion. Not that I mind you saying so..."

"Well, they are! And it's incredibly erotic when you show them off."

"You got that right!" I confirmed, continuing the caresses and enjoying his consternation over his driving amidst my distractions.

Happily, we arrived at his place in just a few more minutes. I certainly wanted his undivided attention and there was no doubt he would provide it as he kissed me forcefully as soon as we exited the car while his hands squeezed my ass tightly, forcing my pussy against the erection confined in his jeans, leaving me breathless. Damn, I wanted him!

Breaking off the kiss, he stared at me lustily and asked, "So, what do you want to do, post your pix or go upstairs?"

"Can't we do both?"

"That goes without saying. It was more a matter of which one first."

I was torn between the options, but lust won out. "Right now, I just want your cock."

Taking my hand, and leading me to the patio door, he said, "Far be it from me to deny a lady her wish." And once inside, he added, "Now get your ass upstairs and show me how much you want my cock!"

"You betcha! Just give me a minute," I told him over my shoulder as I scurried to the stairs and up to the bedroom.

"Maybe half a minute!" he shouted after me.

Turning on the lights revealed the bed was still in disarray from the afternoon, so I carelessly tossed the covers to the foot of the bed, stripped off my clothes and laid down sideways directly in line with the doorway. Recalling the first time I'd shown myself to him, I placed my feet flat and formed an M with my legs. I'd been so shy then, but my exhibitionist epiphany now had me eagerly anticipating his examination of my lewd display

He entered, naked, with his fully erect cock bobbing enticingly as he crossed to me.

"So, is this proof?" I asked proudly.

"Indeed it is. Something you want?" he teased, standing before me, as I savored his eyeing my nakedness.

"I want you cock!"

"In your naughty wet meathole?"

"Yes!" I confirmed, his vulgarity compounding my desire.

"Show me" he commanded as he slapped my exposed pussy, delivering a bolt of pleasure.

Immediately, my hands travelled between my thighs, spreading my smooth lips to our mutual delight.

"Now tell me!"

"I want your cock in my naughty wet meathole!" God, I loved it when he made me beg in such a nasty way.

"Say, please."

"Please fuck my naughty meathole with your big hard cock!"

"Good girl. You asked for it bitch!" he thundered, yanking my ass to the edge of the bed, pushing my legs straight up, and spreading them wide.

I gasped as he slammed his cock in completely, filling me oh so delightfully. He gazed at me expectantly, pressing his hips against my ass

Much to my delight, there was no more teasing or taunting. He just pounded his magnificent cock in my cunt with rapid, deep strokes, his hips banging against my ass each time, fulfilling my wanton desire. In return, I reached down, spreading my pussy to welcome his onslaught.

"Oh god, yes! Fuck me! Fuck my cunt!"

He did not disappoint, continuing to slam his cock deeply into me, as my body bounced on the bed, my hands slipping away and grabbing the edge of the mattress, gripping it tightly to withstand his aggression.

"Oh fuck yes!" I cried as my powerful, thigh clenching climax erupted under his unrelentingly hammering. Consumed with passion, I slid off the bed, kneeling before him, grasping and stroking his slick hard cock in my hand.

"Give me your cum!" I exclaimed as I jerked his cock just inches from my face while my other hand frantically rubbed my clit.

"Oh fuck, yeah!" he growled, as his cock erupted, the first blast landing directly between my eyes and down my nose.

"Oh yes, give it to me!" I implored enthusiastically.

"Take my cum on your face, you naughty bitch!"

That was all it took. His command unexpectedly driving me to climax along with him, my body jerking in unison with each blast that I directed at different parts of my face until my forehead, cheeks, nose and lips were bathed in his essence.

As I felt his cum dripping from my nose, lips and chin, I rubbed his cock over my face, compelled to show him how perverse I could be, savoring his deep, pleasurable moans, as I spread his gift completely over my cheeks and forehead, then sucking the last of his cum from the tip.

"Goddam, you are one naughty bitch!" he said softly as he gently pumped his cock between my lips while the taste of my pussy mingled with his seed. "And an absolutely gorgeous mess. Did you cum again when I spunked on you face?"

Pulling my lips off his cock, I replied sheepishly, "Yes. I couldn't help it."

"Nothing to be ashamed of," he comforted. "On the contrary, it's incredibly erotic."

"I'm not ashamed," I said, unable to conceal my grin, "It was just surprising and so wonderfully naughty."

"And you like being naughty?"

"Isn't it obvious?"

"Yeah, stupid question."

"No problem, I don't mind admitting it, but I gotta go clean up. You made my face itchy," I teased.