Proclivities - Pt. 05: Boardwalk Stroll

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed the tip of his cock quickly and trotted off to the bath.

"I hope you don't expect an apology," he called after me.

"Never," I retorted over my shoulder.

Upon switching on the light, I stood at the vanity and was shocked at my reflection. I mean he'd said I was a gorgeous mess, but actually seeing my face gaudily glistening, with a few globs of cum randomly dispersed, was still jarring. I smiled, almost giggling, that I could be so decadently brazen. Turning on the water and letting it get warm, I took one last look before washing away the evidence of my perversion, noticing that some had also dripped onto my breasts. I quickly rinsed my face and dried it with a hand towel that was hanging on ring next to the mirror and returned it to its place. Pulling a couple of tissues from the dispenser, I cleaned off my chest.

I extinguished the light and returned to the bedroom. George had straightened up the bed and returned the pillows to their rightful place. He was lying on his side, the covers pulled to his hips, the remainder turned back. Smiling contentedly, he patted the sheets, his invitation obvious.

I paused briefly to contemplate the wonder of the moment. Just minutes ago our encounter had been what many would call depraved, and now I found his greeting entirely romantic. Returning his smile, I eagerly joined him, snuggling in beside him and pulling the covers over us, my head nestled against his shoulder.

As I savored the warm intimacy, he said, "This has been an awesome weekend and you are simply amazing."

"Thanks. You're pretty amazing too. And you're right. The weekend was incredible."

"I don't want it to end."

"Unfortunately, it has."

"That's not my point," he said, as I sensed concern in his voice. "I wasn't referring to the weekend. I meant you and me. Tomorrow, we have to rejoin reality and that might change your perspective. I know we just met on Friday, but I want it to continue."

"What would make you think I don't?"

"I don't know. Just my insecurity from previous failures, I guess. As you know, my personal life has been ripe with misfortune. I just wanted to know if you feel the same way. I mean, it certainly was an incendiary weekend, but I need you to know that it wasn't just a fling."

"That's a relief!" I countered sarcastically. "Trust me, on Saturday morning that was a big concern for me, but everything since then has proved the opposite. So, yes, I want to keep on seeing you."

"Nothing would make me happier," he cooed as he held me tightly.

I sighed, blissfully drifting in arms. A passing thought of our documentary was pushed aside by my contentment as we slowly fell asleep, remaining intertwined until morning.

Author's Note: I hope you are enjoying this series. Please kindly vote, and if you have the time, leave feedback on what you like or didn't like. Thank you