Proclivities - Pt. 06: Back to Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

L: Of course, hopefully better than a yogurt and granola bar. What time?

G: Noon. I'll walk over, squeeze your tits and then we'll go.

L: Can't wait. See you soon.

I knew he was just kidding, and I still had fifteen minutes before he'd arrive. So what about the next best thing?

I went to the bathroom. One of the nice things about OTP was that each of the bathrooms were actually unisex and for individual use. I never appreciated their great advantage until now...especially the big mirror above the vanity. Upon locking the door, I quickly removed my blouse and bra, placing them on the vanity. Click. That's one. I'm getting pretty good at this! My pink nipples stood out prominently.

What the hell, why not? I slipped off my ballet flats, followed by my jeans and panties. Last week, standing before the mirror stark naked at work would have been an impossibility. Now, I just felt comfortably sexy. Click -- a full body, just standing. I put one foot on the vanity, click, one pussy shot with my smooth lips slightly parted. Now just one more. Standing again, I turned around and bent over. One final click. Perfect, my ass - now carrying newfound significance. That should get his motor running!

I quickly dressed, peed, washed up and returned to my desk. No one was near, so I texted George:

L: Warning! The next 4 messages are VERY private.

I waited until my phone showed he'd read the message before sending the photos in the same order I'd taken them.

G: Naughty girl! You know I love it!

A few minutes later he appeared at my desk.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Always," I replied with a wink.

He held his index finger in front of his lips making the silence sign and whispered, "Careful what you say."

"Right, how foolish of me!" I replied softly.

"Quite all right," he said in a normal tone. "Shall we go?"

"Sure. So how was your morning?"

"Oh, you know, the usual stuff, reviewing the sales calls I'd made and what our prospects were. Who needs a follow up. Who needs a proposal. Pretty mundane, but somebody's got to pay the bills around here."

"Anything promising?" I asked, following his lead, as we reached the front entrance. He held the door for me and we walked to his car.

"There are several, but that means I'll be pretty busy," he concluded as he opened the passenger door and then took the driver's seat. Turning to me with a big smile, "Don't worry, I'll always have time for you!"

"You'd better!" I scolded jokingly. "I'd kiss you right now, but there could easily be prying eyes about."

"Good idea. As was your sending me the heads up text. I absolutely loved the pictures, but it was a really good thing to know they were coming. I was still in with Chuck."

"I didn't know where you were, and after the issue at the ballgame, I figured it was best," I said as he started to drive. "So where we going?"

"Brick House. I figured we could return to the scene of the crime."

"A crime of passion?"

"Indeed it was, but changing subjects, what exactly did you say to Betty this morning?"

"Basically, what we agreed. Friday chat, Saturday baseball and Sunday dinner. I did tell her she was wrong about you -- that you are a kind and thoughtful man with a great sense of humor. Although tempted to tell her the lurid details of our weekend and how that would really get her goat, I refrained. But...I also added she was right about one thing -- you've got a lovely house. Why?"

"You little devil!" he said teasingly. "It explains a lot, but I'm glad I got to work before you did and met with Chuck. Before we got down to business, I told him about our dating and thanked him for introducing us. He was pleased and commented there was a little more bounce in my step this morning."

"Okay, so what's that got to do with Betty?"

"Just wait, cuz you'll love it!" he exclaimed as he parked the car and we went inside.

Once seated at a table, I said, "Well come on, spill it. Don't keep me waiting!"

"But that's one of the things I do best," he said.

"That you do, but now's not the time."

"Okay, so Chuck and I had moved on to business, when who should knock on his office door but Betty. She was not happy to see me and must have figured he'd be alone. The disappointment on her face was perfect."

"If it was anything like the look I got when I mentioned your house, I'll bet it was!"

"So she's standing there, not sure what to say, although I'm sure she'd composed a speech for Chuck. My presence shredded that plan. So Chuck asks her if there's something she needs. She gets all flustered, but finally came out with it, starting off that it's probably best that I'm there anyway. Then she got all third party professional that it has come to her attention that you and I are dating and that most companies prohibit such things because of the issues that can arise, blah, blah, blah."

"So Chuck asks her if that's in the OTP employee manual. Well, no, she says. And he says, that means we've got nothing to discuss and she shouldn't have a problem with it. Is there anything else? I've got a lot ground to cover with George from his trip. No? Okay, thank you, Betty."

"Oh my god! What did she do?"

"She just said, 'I understand' and left, tail between her legs."

"Wish I could have seen that!"

"Wait. It gets better. Chuck really blew me away when he said, and I quote, 'She does great work, but, damn, that woman needs a good shtupping."

"No way!"

"Way! It was so uncharacteristic of him; I didn't know what to say, but eventually said, 'Don't look at me!' We had a great laugh over it and then got back to business."

"I'd have to agree with his assessment, but don't you get any ideas!"

"Ew," he said making a sour face and then whispered, "and if you were a guy, I'd say, I wouldn't even fuck her with your dick!"

I practically fell over with laughter, but eventually composed myself. The waiter came; we ordered lunch, both having salads that were delivered shortly.

"Now," he said with extreme gravity, "It has come to my attention that some employees are sending naked selfies to other employees..."

"Is there anything prohibiting that in the OTP employee manual?"

"Well, no."

"Then, there shouldn't be a problem with it."

"Nope, as a matter of fact, I'm all for it! A real morale booster," he said, leaned over and gave me a quick kiss. Damn, this is fun!

"So, I take it you liked them?"

"How could I not? They were fabulous. I was just bowled over that you had the nerve to do it."

"Being that I knew you really couldn't come over to squeeze my boobs, it was the least I could do."

"That was far from least. And a wonderful distraction. And speaking of distractions, do you still want me to send the boardwalk pictures?"

"As hesitant as I was this morning, count me in now. Sending you those texts earlier has my motor running."

"Cool. I'll edit them for you before sending them, so all you have to do is post them, but, again, only what you're comfortable with."

"I doubt I'll have time to post them all and respond to the comments."

"Tell you what," he proposed. "Just post a few, as a teaser. Promise to come back after work. That should give you a good distraction while you pack."

"Just one problem. I promised Judy I'd fill her in on the weekend, and I'm not a good multitasker. Nor do I want her to know about our new hobby."

"No problem. When you get home then. I'm sure Judy will want the blow by blow, so to speak," he teased, to our mutual amusement. His casual reference to 'home' didn't hurt either.

"Thanks. I think we'd better get back to work. We don't want people thinking we got a room."

"Next time," he said with a wink -- I wasn't sure if he was kidding. "But you're right."

He paid the tab and we went back to OTP where we picked up our work related conversation through the parking lot and into the building. I'm wasn't sure how long I could carry on this charade, as all I wanted was one of his soul satisfying kisses before we parted, but for now I'll deal with it. Oh well, back to work.

I'd been at my desk for about half an hour, editing photos and artwork for a new marketing push that would be going up on the OTP website, my phone exploded with incoming text message notifications. That could only mean one thing.

As I had done earlier, the first message warned of what was to follow. I quickly surveyed my surroundings. Okay, the coast was clear. The images went from the suggestive to graphic, much as I remembered our antics, fostering a tingling in my pussy. Still, the fear of posting from my desk was too strong. The last thing I needed was a surprise visit from Betty - or my boss! I'll wait til my three o'clock break and do it in the bathroom. What time is it now? Damn! Only quarter to two.

Alright then, back to reality. Although I did finish most of the graphics, spying my phone on the desk was a major distraction. Almost like it was beckoning me. Finally, the time arrived. I stowed my phone in my purse and went to the bathroom, where the mirror immediately reminded me of my previous visit, then turned to lock the door.

Since I had to pee, I sat on the toilet and pulled my phone out. Right. Turn off the Wi-Fi. The response time was definitely slower, but soon enough my browser was in the right place. Now what should be the title? I finally settled on 'SmoothnNaughty - A Boardwalk Stroll."

I selected the opening shots of me pulling down the zipper on my hoodie, gradually exposing more of my cleavage until just a hint of my nipples showed, all with the beach and ocean in the background. I added a note that I would continue the series later. Tempting as it was to post more, that will have to do.

Okay, stow the phone, flush, wash up and back to work. Upon entering the hallway, who should be walking towards me but Betty. Fuck!

"Hi, Linda," she said pleasantly, "How's your day going?"

I could tell the politeness was killing her.

"Very well, thanks. And you?"

"Busy, but aren't they all. I heard you had lunch with George Richter today. How was that?"

I guess I shouldn't have been surprised that she knew. Snoopy bitch. I also felt a blush forming, not from her inquiry about George, but from the posting I'd just done, certain that she'd be mortified.

"News travels fast, doesn't it? It was nice. We went to Brick House and grabbed some salads."

"That it does," she replied with displeasure. "I guess you'll be doing that often now."

"Maybe," I said and quickly fibbed to see if I could get a rise from her, "I didn't know he'd be here today. As you know, he normally works from home, but over lunch he told me he needed to meet with Chuck."

"Right," she said, the tension in her voice clearly evident. "I said a quick good morning to them, but they we in deep discussion and didn't want to be disturbed."

"I'm sure they were. Anyway, I've got to get back to my desk. Like you said, it's a busy day. See you later," I replied, not waiting for an answer and returning to my desk. If I'd remained, I'm sure I wouldn't have suppressed my smug grin.

The rest of the afternoon passed quickly enough, as I gloated and cheerfully did my work, but as soon as five came around, I was out the door. Time to pack -- I was moving in with George! Nothing could spoil my mood. Even Judy's looming inquisition. As a matter of fact, along as I was already gloating, I could have some fun with her too.

As I drove home, I contemplated what I should pack. Okay, clothes for work, that was easy enough. Four days of underwear, pants and blouses. And more shoes, of course. Otherwise, some skirts and tops to wear at his place. No underwear required, I sniggered.

As I parked, I saw that Judy's car was there already. She must have lead footed home from work.

I entered the apartment to find her at the kitchen table once more.

"Couldn't wait, could you?" I teased.

"After you dropped that bomb this morning, what did you expect?"

"Nothing less. Let's go to my room and we can talk while I pack."

"Okay," she replied and followed.

The duffel was still on my bed from the morning and I knew it wasn't sufficiently voluminous to hold everything I needed so I found the suitcase buried at the back of my closet, replacing it with the now empty duffle.

As I opened the suitcase and laid it on the bed, Judy said, "Wow, you're really serious about this!"

"Did you think I was going to change my mind?"

"No, but that's a big suitcase!"

"I know, but it's all I've got that will hold what I need. So, fire away."

As I pulled items from my closet and dresser, refolding as needed, and tucked them in my suitcase, Judy began, "Since you were so reluctant to tell me anything this morning..."

"Like I said, fire away," I interrupted.

"That's more like it... so...where should I start?"

"Does it really matter? I'm sure you'll get to everything. Just be reasonably quick about it."

"Okay, first, how was the waxing?"

"It stung, but that was temporary and it's definitely a little weird having a stranger rip out my pubes."

"Agreed. Was it worth it?"

"Most assuredly," I confirmed enthusiastically.

"Really? Why?"

"Gosh, a number of reasons. Although I was dubious beforehand, I really like the way it looks and it feels so good when he goes down on me. Finally, he's waxed too and the skin on skin feeling is so...intimate."

"Whoa! Wait a minute. He's waxed too?"

"That's right. Believe me it was a shock on Friday night, but I quickly came around to liking how it looks, plus the other advantages I just mentioned."

Hmm...I'll have to talk to Bob about that."

"Not that I'm an expert on these things, but the place George took me was great. Very clean. Efficient. Personable without being creepy. Obviously, it's the same place he uses, so if you can convince Bob, I'd recommend it."

"What's their name?"

"Hard as Nails. It's between here and his house. I'd guess about twenty minutes away."

"I'll keep that in mind. Speaking of his house, where is it?"

"About thirty minutes from here on Squankum River Drive. The lot backs on to the river where he's got a dock for his boat."

"Rub it in while you're at it. So what's the house like?"

"To me, it's perfect. It's a three bedroom colonial with light grey shakes, white trim and black shutters. There's a huge masonry patio across the entire back, overlooking the river. Fabulous kitchen -- he's a really good cook, by the way. The master bedroom and bath also runs the full length of the back. Same fabulous view of the river. And the master bath -- wow! A huge claw foot tub, which I'm still waiting to try, a double vanity, even a double shower, which we have put to good use."

"Sounds lovely. I gotta admit, I'm a little jealous."

"Can't say I blame you. I'd feel the same if I were in your shoes. But I tell you what, we're having a party in a couple of weeks on the eighteenth. I'd love you to come. And Bob, of course."

"Sure, but you just said we, as in 'we're having a party.' Did I hear that correctly?"

"You did. He asked me to help him host it. Even take the seventeenth off to help prep."

"Damn, girl! He really is serious."

"Told you."

"Count us in. No way I could pass that up. But getting back to basics, what did you get up to this weekend?"

"I really have to get going soon and don't have time to give you the blow by blow," I said, knowing full well that I wasn't getting off that easily.

"Oh yes, you do! So...you said he has a big cock, how big is big?"

"I don't know exactly. Taking out a tape measure would have been a real buzz kill, but when I put both hands on it, the head still shows," I replied, stacking my fists atop one another.

"Wow!" Judy exclaimed, "Hold that, I'll be right back..."

Judy trotted out of the room and quickly returned with a ruler, holding it against my fists.

"Holy fuck! That's a good eight inches, at least!" she said with a grin, "So, did you suck that monster?"

"Yes. And I've got to admit taking all of it is a real challenge."

"Say what!"

"You heard me. Especially on Friday night, when I did it the first time."

"Don't you gag on it? I know I would!"

"Not exactly, it does make me cough and splutter. I've learned to overcome it somewhat, but I doubt that it will ever be easy," I confirmed with a smug grin.

"Damn, Linda! That's unbelievable!"

"Believe it."

"If you say so, I believe it, but still...Okay, next question, spit or swallow?"

"Swallowed. A lot. He's...prolific."

Judy raised an eyebrow, "How many times did you suck him off?"

"Five times, swallowed three."

"And the other two?"

"Umm...on my face," I replied softly, unsure if I was proud or embarrassed, maybe a mixture of the two.

"Holy crap. I didn't figure you for that."

"You and me both, but he's got a way of pushing my boundaries. More remarkable is that I like it. The second one was self inflicted."

"Son of a bitch! You are full of surprises. Personally, I tolerate them, but do my best to avoid them," she said, adding after a pause, "Any other boundaries crossed?"

"A couple." I replied, letting it hang.

"And?"

"Well, you saw the bikini he bought me --"

"I sure did. You looked fabulous in it, by the way."

"Thanks. He photographed me in it...extensively."

"And how did this come about?"

"You remember the white camisole I wore yesterday?"

"I sure do. It was so obvious you weren't wearing a bra."

"Exactly. I wore it to the Mallards game on Saturday and I was really turned on by the attention it gathered. Now let me ask you something."

"Okay, that's fair."

"I've noticed that even though you normally wear a bra, your nipples are almost always poking out. Is that intentional? "

"Guilty as charged," Judy confessed, and surprisingly, blushed slightly.

"Nothing to be ashamed of, as George would say. Anyway, he also noticed that I was enjoying the attention and used that to get me started modelling the bikini on Sunday. He was right. I really got into it, and...it kind of fell off."

"Sure. It just fell off. So you posed for some cheesecake pics, no biggie. I've done that."

"We were on the patio, and I masturbated for him. I ended up swallowing for the second time." I confessed.

"That was bold."

"Not as bold as it might sound. It's actually rather secluded. You'll see."

"Still brave on your part, especially since you've been modest in all the time I've known you. Now, you said a couple of things. What else?"

"Well, I think I've said enough. Besides, I really should be going," I said as I closed my suitcase and relieved that nothing further was said about the photos.

"Oh, no! You're not backing out now!" she insisted, staring me down. "And based on your blushing, this one must be wicked!"

"I'll give you three guesses and two don't count."

"That's not fair!" Judy protested mockingly. "But, given your reluctance, I'd say he must have fucked you in the ass."

"How can you be so sure?"

"Come on! He's fucked your mouth and your pussy. Ass is next on the list. Trust me, I know."

"So you've done it? "

"Obviously."

"And do you like it?"

"Yes, but I have to rub my clit to cum from it. But what about you?"

"I must say that initially it was intimidating and hurt at first."

"With a cock that big, I'm sure it did."

"But he took his time and was gentle about it. Eventually, I relaxed and rubbing my clit changed everything."

"So you liked it?"

"Yes. Yes I did."

"Well fuck me!" Judy exclaimed. "You certainly have developed quite the repertoire. And you certainly weren't exaggerating about his aggressiveness."

"Funny you should say that."

"Really, why's that?"

"Yesterday, after he'd taken my ass," I replied, amazed that I could speak of it so openly, all Judy's fault I rationalized. "We took a shower and before we got dressed, I was curious about his repertoire, as you put it."