Proclivities - Pt. 06: Back to Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what did he say?"

"Turns out, he's not as experienced as I'd thought. Not that it was his first time, but not that many times either. In reality, he was experimenting as much with me as I am with him. As I think back on all we discussed, several things were new to him too and were previously just fantasies. It was so cute when he got embarrassed admitting it. Turns out I was the catalyst for his living them."

"And vice versa, don't you think?"

"Most definitely. It allowed me to act on things that I've kept bottled up...and so much more."

"So, my roomie finally became a real woman. Congratulations."

"Because I had anal sex?"

"Not really. Okay, maybe a little. What I mean is you've allowed yourself to explore your passion and found someone who loves you for it and to share it with."

"Love?"

"Yes, love. I saw the way he looked at you Saturday and, more importantly, what he said. And your farewell this morning was definitely passionate. Emotionally so too."

"You could be on to something. I know I have very deep feelings for him and have thought the L-word several times, I just don't want to screw things up by saying it."

"Tell me this. How was he at work today?"

"First of all. He normally works remotely from home, but today he made a special point of having his meeting with the owner face to face. Not because of business, but because he wanted to be clear that he and I were dating."

"See, you're proving my point."

"I know, but there's more. There really wasn't an issue with the owner. He'd made a point of introducing us and had told George that he thought I'd be good for him, but strictly on an emotional level. He doesn't want or need to know how physical it's been."

"Okay, so what is your point?"

"I've told you about Betty, the office manager, right?"

"Yeah, the old battle axe!"

"Judy, that's not nice, but, yes, that's her. For some reason, she doesn't like George all that much. Probably because he's the one employee who's got more power than she does, and there isn't jack shit she can do about it. This morning, while we were still at his house, I told George I was worried about her once our dating became common knowledge. So the real reason he went to the office today was to make sure that she wouldn't be a problem."

"That's so..." Judy searched for words. "I don't know...sweet...but it definitely shows how deeply he cares for you."

"I know, I just...I mean it's all so sudden."

"What? You don't believe in love at first sight?" she demanded.

"Sure, but I never imagined it would happen to me!"

"My advice. Don't fight the feeling."

"I won't," I confirmed, but then started laughing.

"How's that funny?"

"It's not. I was just remembering what George told me how he dealt with Betty."

Judy insisted I tell her and I didn't mind. Starting with my conversation with Betty and then the one she had with Chuck and George.

"Oh, that's so fucking funny" she exclaimed once I'd finished. "But also no doubt that the man loves you. And I'm getting very fond of him too. He's really doing right by you. So you better get going. Far be it from me to keep you two lovebirds apart."

"So says the woman who's been doing that for over an hour!" I teased.

"You know what I mean!" she replied happily. "I'm so happy for you and just hope we'll still see each other."

"Of course we will. You're still my best friend."

"I might be second best now, but I don't mind."

"You're still my number one girlfriend."

"Thanks. Just one more thing."

"And that is?"

"Get the fuck out of here!" said Judy, pointing towards the door, extremely pleased with herself and laughing.

I lugged my suitcase out to my car, and before driving away, texted George:

L: Sorry I'm so late. Just had to spend some time with Judy. Leaving now.

G: No problem. You hungry?

L: Starving

G: I'll have something ready when you get here.

L: Wonderful. You're the best!

G: See you soon. You're better!

As I drove, I gave Judy's conclusion serious thought. Love at first sight? And what had George said about something this certain? Not to let it pass you by. Would it be premature to express my feelings tonight? Nope. I won't let this pass me by. But I'd want the moment to be right. Whatever that is.

Another note: Thanks for reading this. Any thoughts? Comment or PM me (I'll always answer)