Proclivities - Pt. 09: Psychoanalysis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, and thank you, doctor," I replied.

"Be as cooperative -- or not -- as you choose and the therapist will follow your lead. And one last thing, if the treatment proves more than you can bear, just say spaghetti."

He exited. So, blindfold in hand and his parting comments lingering in my mind, I entered the bath and closed the door.

Standing before the vanity, I contemplated my reflection, realizing how common that had become since meeting George...or his doctor persona...or the therapist I was about to encounter. Butterflies flittered in my tummy, as my right hand fiddled with the blindfold, my nervousness reminiscent of last Friday night, all strangely reassuring as I could never forget how wonderfully it had unfolded. And let's not forget the Brazilian waxing or the great bikini adventure. Each memorable in its own right. Nonetheless, here I am about to embark on yet another sexual experiment, only now, once restrained, I'd be totally at his mercy.

But didn't he say that I was actually in control or at least he'd follow my lead? Interesting concept. 'You choose' were his words. And where exactly did that reference to cooperation fit in? Sounds like reluctance to me -- I gushed at the thought, not only at the concept, but how cleverly he'd improvised the scenario. 'Fucking genius' flashed in my mind, but decidedly unique from Chuck's connotation.

Out of curiosity, I tried on the blindfold. Oh my god! Only a few hints of light around the edges. This will be decidedly different. I'll never know what he's doing until I feel or hear it. Instinctively knowing I could trust him, any remaining butterflies were routed by my growing desire. I doubted I'd need to say spaghetti, or at least I hoped so.

"Miss Huggins!" came a demanding voice from the other side of the door. It sounded like George, but deeper, and certainly more authoritative.

Oh my god! How long had I been contemplating my fate?

"Yes?"

"Are you prepared as the doctor instructed?" the voice insisted.

"Not yet. Give me a minute."

"Stop dallying and get out here!"

Placing the blindfold on the vanity, I removed my clothes as quickly as I could, laying them aside the blindfold. Here goes nothing. I stepped to the door, slipped on the blindfold and into its provocative darkness. Immediately, my pulse quickened as I fumbled for the doorknob.

I opened the door slowly and, feeling extraordinarily vulnerable, used my right arm to cover my breasts and my left hand covered my pussy. Who would this "therapist" be?

"Come here," the deep voice demanded "And drop the modesty act, Miss Huggins."

"But I can't see anything!" I protested as I nervously dropped my arms to my sides. But was he dressed? No, I decided. He'd be naked.

"That's much better!"

Holding the door jam with me left hand, I took a few, tentative steps, feeling for the floor in my heels.

"Good girl," he commended, his voice now coming from behind me and very close. "You have an incredible body," he hissed. "I can see that I'll have a lot of fun with you."

What about my fun? I wondered. "Thank you, Mister...?"

"You will call me master!" he said firmly as he delivered a quick swat on my ass.

"Ow!" I exclaimed reflexively, shocked by his unexpected aggression and how it fed my excitement. Master? Really? Want does that make me? Vassal? Subject? Slave? Lost in my thoughts, I could only reply, "Okay."

"What was that?"

Another swat greeted my other cheek a bit harder than the first, as I jumped slightly...so that's who this new 'therapist' persona is! More to the point, what was I to make of him? Be cooperative? Or not? Was the choice really mine? God, I hope so. George had spanked me before, but that had been in the heat of the moment. This was different, seeking its own definition. Only time will...

"Ah!" Another slap on my ass interrupted my thoughts.

"Answer me!" he said sternly.

"Yes...master," I replied softly, half expecting another strike.

"Much better," he said softly, but from a different direction. "That wasn't so hard, was it?"

Was he deliberately moving around me to keep me off balance? If so, it was definitely working, my ears straining in the darkness.

"No, master."

"So..." he began, now directly in front of me accompanied by the rustling of paper, "I need to confirm your therapy regimen. According to the doctor's notes, you're a very naughty girl. Is that right?"

"Yes, master."

"Well, you certainly have the right body for it, and that porn starlet wannabe bald cunt is truly appropriate. And now you want to experiment with bondage. Is that correct?"

He certainly was being direct, and given my recent escapades, I couldn't deny the starlet reference, nor how much I loved the look, nor how excited I was by my naked vulnerability, emphasized by my earrings, heels and stockings, as I stood before him.

"Yes, master."

"In addition, the doctor has instructed me to document your treatment with photographs and video to evaluate your therapy, which will become part of your patient file. Are you comfortable with that?"

Comfortable? Actually, I'd be extremely disappointed if he didn't.

"Yes, master!" I confirmed enthusiastically.

The sound of camera clicks came from multiple directions as he obviously captured images from various angles, raising my anticipation of what was to come.

"Alright then. We'll start with some basic breast bondage, which will require your assistance. Think you can do that?"

"Yes, master, I can do that," I replied, although my thought was, it's about time.

I flinched slightly as he placed the rope across the back of my neck and let the ends dangle teasingly between my breasts, down my tummy and terminating around my knees.

I felt the rope crossed between my breasts and drawn taught, then one line pressed into my right hand.

"Hold this tightly and don't let it slip."

I complied and was not sure of his plans, but that only fed my longing. I gasped as the answer came when he pulled my left breast outward and wrapped the rope tightly around the base three times, concluding by holding the free end up to my neck. And, damn, it felt wonderful. I suppose I shouldn't have been surprised, given how much I loved my boobs squeezed, but this was so...insistent. I sighed with delight, amid the expectations for my other breast.

"You're certain you want your tits tied, Miss Huggins?" he asked wickedly.

"Oh, yes!"

"Yes, what?" he asked, while firmly pinching the nipple of my bound breast.

"Ah!...Yes, master." Damn. Yea, it hurt a little, but once the pressure was released, my nipple throbbed in unison with the rest of my boob, aching for more attention, but he had other ideas.

"Now hold the other end as well...and remember to keep it tight"

Guiding my left hand, he pressed the rope into it at the back of my neck, while I considered how odd I must look...but as his camera clicked again, at some point, I'd know.

Taking the free end from my right hand, he softly said, "And now for the other side." The delight in his voice was palpable, while I filled with lustful anticipation.

As before, he wrapped my other breast three times, then I felt him slip behind me, take the other end from my hand and knot them behind my behind my neck, my breasts pulled upwards.

"And there you go," he whispered in my ear, "your own cross your heart bra."

I could practically hear his smile and could not suppress my own, but it was short lived as his fingers suddenly, but almost imperceptibly strummed my nipples. I gasped and attempted to lean forward for more, but just as abruptly, his hands retreated. I whimpered in disappointment.

"Seems you are enjoying this, aren't you Miss Huggins?"

"Yes, I am," I confirmed. There was no point in denying it, but then quickly added, "Master."

"Good girl. You're learning, but you must also be patient. We're just getting started," he said, his voice fading a bit, accompanied by more clicks, and the faint clinking of metal. Then silence, just the subtle throbbing in my breasts, magnified by the dark stillness.

"Master?"

"Don't worry, I'm here," came his calm reply, once again standing before me. "Patience, remember?"

Easy for him to say.

I shuddered as something pointed pressed into both my swollen nipples, tormenting them in a most delightful way. But what was it? And now, something narrow, soft and flexible flicked softly against them, making me whimper with desire. Oh, it's the cuffs, or so I assumed as he slid their full length over each breast. I shivered at the prospect.

"Now put out your hands, palms up, and hold them there," he said, interrupting my thoughts.

"Yes, master."

Once I had complied, he buckled a leather cuff around each wrist, not very tightly, but he also checked that I could not slide out of them either. Holding a cuff in each of his hands, he placed mine on my breasts.

"Go on. Feel them," he said as he let go.

Tentatively, my fingers explored, confirming my delightful sensations - my skin stretched over my swollen breasts and nipples. Fixated, I moaned softly as my hands enveloped them, gently squeezing.

"Enough!" he barked, as he suddenly drew my hands away and moved them behind me, uniting them at the small of my back, forcing my shoulders back and my chest out, tightening the rope around my breasts. Following a metallic click, he released me.

A quick tug confirmed my confinement and extending my fingers verified that I could not undo the snap ring connector. I wouldn't call it panic, but it was definitely disconcerting, and amplified as I felt the second set of cuffs encircle to my ankles. At least he didn't fasten them together.

However, he did not afford me the time to consider the situation as I felt a band encircling my neck. Oh my god, the collar! In my agitated state, I had totally forgotten it. He wasted no time with the buckle. Physically, not all that tight, but emotionally, very much so...

There was no mistaking the sound of the leash chain, as he menacingly rattled it next to my right ear. Another click and I was certain he'd attached it to the collar. God, this was happening so fast now. Was his haste because he was excited as I was, or was he just keeping me off balance so I didn't have time to consider his progress?

"Ah!" I exclaimed ad he teased my breasts with the chain, dragging it across my erect nipples, then encircling each breast in turn and tugging lightly. I never imagined that my predicament and his actions could be so disorienting, but damn it was intoxicating as well, and I didn't want him to stop.

To my dismay, he did, and I felt the leash pull ever so slightly forward, then suddenly dropped, the chain falling between my breasts and the leather handle briefly landing against my pussy -a shock I felt throughout my body. The leash rose again, and for a brief moment, nothing, until he started tapping the leather grip against my pussy and I pushed my hips forward in response. Just as quickly, he stopped as I whined in frustration.

"Now there Miss Huggins, remember, I said you must be patient."

"Yes, master," I replied dejectedly, my body was definitely in no mood for that.

He spun the collar around my neck a little and from the tension I knew the leash connection was at the back. Once again, he let it fall, the chain landing on my spine while the handle dangled maddeningly in the cleft of my ass. 'What now?' I wondered.

A finer chain suddenly skirted my throbbing breasts and nipples, emphasizing how swollen and taught they'd become within their confinement. I realized there was only one item left in the kit - the nipple clamps. I whimpered at the prospect, still uncertain of their necessity.

The chain suddenly departed and I expected that the clamps would follow. He had other plans and I gasped, as I felt the chain lightly tapping on my pussy lips. Unbidden, my feet inched apart, as I hoped he would be more aggressive. Granting my wish, I felt the chain pressed along the length of my pussy lips, then sawed softly against them, my knees nearly buckling as it rubbed my clit.

"Oh, god, yes!" I implored, but to my disappointment, the contact ended, as my rigid nipples once again felt its presence.

As he continued softly taunting my nipples with the chain, he asked, "I suppose you know what I have in my hands, don't you Miss Huggins?"

"Yes, master," I replied as the sensations radiated through my body, but settled in my pussy.

"And what are they?"

"Nipple clamps...master."

"Now, the doctor noted that you might wish to forgo them, is that correct?"

"Yes, master."

"Do you, Miss Huggins?" he asked, all the while continuing the sweet torment.

"No, master."

"So, is that no, you don't want to use them or no, you don't want to forgo them?" he demanded with a quick swat to my ass. "Which is it, Miss Huggins?"

Damn he was persistent. The vexing temptation was more than I could bear. "No, master, I don't want to forgo them."

"Excellent!" he declared, but rather than attaching the clamps straight away, I could feel their expanded tips tracing the outline of my areole and I pushed my breasts outwards to greet them.

"You seem most anxious, Miss Huggins. Do want me to put them on you?"

"Yes, master."

"And what do you want me to put on you?"

"The nipple clamps, master."

"Say, please, Miss Huggins," he demanded, accompanied by a quick swat on my ass that only heightened my desire.

"Please," I implored, "please put the nipple clamps on me!"

Immediately he snapped them into place simultaneously as I squealed at sudden pressure's demanding stimulation, the chain lightly dangling from my breasts, swaying with each breath.

"Do you want me to take them off, Miss Huggins?" he asked, as I gathered he could not gauge my reaction.

"No, master," I replied with certainty.

He spun the collar around and I felt the slight forward pull of the leash.

"Follow me," he said as the leash offered more urgent guidance.

With halting steps, I followed his direction, as I strained for my bearings. Where exactly was I? Obviously in his bedroom, but where? I had been only a few steps in from the bathroom door, more or less in front of his desk. Oh my god! He's leading me to the windows! How bright were the lights? Only the desk lamp had been on before I entered the bathroom. But now? There would be no patio wall sealing me from prying eyes this time -- and there was precious little I could do about it. The camera clicks that followed proved concentrating on the lighting was fleeting as my mind pictured my appearance -- the rope, cuffs, clamps, and collar, the leash extending from it, the heels and stockings accentuating my nakedness and vulnerability. A powerful image. Strong and vital. And, oh yes, gloriously naughty.

As the tension on the leash vanished and felt it draped down my back, I stopped, but soon felt his hands on my shoulders, turning me slightly to my left - my suspicion being that we were in front of a window - followed by yet more camera clicks. This montage would certainly be something, particularly as I had no idea of their exact nature, but I was equally convinced he'd spare no lurid detail.

I yelped in surprise as he slowly pulled the chain upwards and the clamps ensured my nipples followed. Despite their elongation being slightly painful, or just maybe because of it, I found it deeply arousing and moaned my approval. Moving the chain in a circular motion, my nipples and swollen breasts moved in sublime unison. Damn these things were wickedly stimulating, my head tipped back, oblivious to all else, as I luxuriated in the sensations, all magnified by the imposed darkness.

All too soon, he stopped and my nipples were drawn sharply forward shattering my rapture.

"You're enjoying this aren't you, Miss Huggins?"

"Oh, yes, master!" I confirmed, my commitment sincere.

However, that dedication was promptly tested as I felt my left nipple twisted slightly and the clamp tightened.

"Ah!" I exclaimed, my chest dipping forward, as if that would relieve elevated, incessant pinching and he repeated the process on my right, releasing the chain to swing menacingly.

"Aww," he said sarcastically. "Too much?"

"N-n-no, master," I replied, my sincerity waning, and as the pressure settled into a dull throb, I resolved not be bested.

"That's my naughty girl!" he assured as his hands lightly touched my shoulders, guiding me in a quarter turn to my right, holding me in place. "Now get down on your knees. Don't worry. I won't let you fall."

"Yes, master."

Grateful for his support, I clumsily got to one knee, then the other. His command could have only one purpose, so I was surprised when the clamps tugged randomly at my nipples then became light, steady and upwards. Although I was baffled, there was no mistaking the pressure of his swollen cockhead at my lips, confirming he was enjoying this as much as I was.

At last, the familiar. I eagerly opened my mouth and sucked him in, no mistaking the blunted arrow cockhead nor the fat vein further down. But what's this? As he pressed forward, the draw of the clamps increased and the chain greeted my lips. The wicked man had wrapped his cock with the chain. One hand rested atop my head, holding it steady as he slowly fucked my mouth, delightfully straining my nipples in unison. I don't know how he'd concocted this gimmick, but that thought was quickly displaced, as his moans of pleasure filled my ears, enhancing my passion.

He must have measured my reaction, withdrew and said, "You're no stranger to sucking cock, are you, Miss Huggins?"

"No, master."

"Are you ready to eat my cum?"

"Oh, yes, master, feed me your cum," I attested, embracing my role.

His rigid cock returned to my mouth, but his rhythm faster, powerful and emphatic, feeding my lust.

"Oh yeah, bitch, take it!" he bellowed.

Holding my head steady with just the tip in my mouth, I felt the twitching with each shot that puddled on my tongue, holding it there as I knew I must. I was a bit surprised, that he came so soon, but also deeply gratified with the knowledge that I had nourished his passion. Most of all, I hoped this would now lead to relieving the demands of my desire.

"Hot damn!" he said as he withdrew and tipped my head back slightly. "You are a fabulous cock sucker, Miss Huggins. Now show me my cum."

Opening my mouth, I curled and extended my tongue, exhibiting the wad I'd received and, among multiple camera clicks, reveling in the graphic display I was creating.

"That's my naughty girl...swallow it."

A couple of salty gulps later, I once again opened my mouth to confirm my compliance.

"You like eating cum, don't you Miss Huggins?"

"Yes, master."

"Would you like to cum too?"

"Yes, please, master." As if he needed to ask, I thought, but obviously, this was all part of the evolving vignette.

I gasped as he unexpectedly removed the clamps, my nipples immediately tingling, nearly burning, at the sudden rush of blood. The soft caresses that followed gave some relief, but, in reality, only fueled my body's yearning for his attention. What followed did not meet my demands -- though I was hardly in a position to make any -- as he untied the rope knotted behind my neck and slowly uncoiling the loops encasing my breasts, relieving the pressure, their throbbing replaced by a tingling to their core.

I heard him toss the rope aside as he knelt behind me, his heavy, wet cock grazing my hands. How long would it be until I felt it inside me? Damn I wanted it.

His arms encircled me as one hand seized each breast, squeezing them tightly and I moaned in satisfaction, especially when my nipples were entrapped between his fingers.

"You like your tits played with, don't you Miss Huggins?" he asked.

"Yes, master."

His hands slid down my sides and slowly to the insides of my thighs as his index fingers stroked my smooth pussy, my knees parting to aid his progress. He probed further, stroking my drenched inner lips.