Proclivities - Pt. 09: Psychoanalysis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And your very wet cunt, Miss Huggins?"

"Yes, master." I confirmed, but whined as he withdrew his hands.

Releasing the clasp on the handcuffs and with gentle pressure on the back of my shoulders, he said, "Get on your hands and knees, bitch!"

I did so, briefly shaking my arms to dispel their stiffness, and noticing he had taken up the leash. "Yes, master."

With a slight tug, he said, "This way."

I crawled, following the tension -- in several circles of sorts about the room I guessed, my freed breasts swaying and longing for attention. I suppose I should have found it demeaning, but I felt nothing but overwhelming desire. Once we stopped, I was totally confused as to our whereabouts, but that was summarily dispatched.

"Up on the bed, bitch!" he commanded, while pulling upward on the leash.

So that's where I am.

"Yes, master," I replied. Reaching up, I found the edge of the mattress. Bounding up, I resumed my previous position, hoping he would find my display of my ass and pussy pleasing. Oddly, I found my arms resting on a towel covering a soft mound. Pillows, no doubt. My pulse quickened. He's obviously planning something, but what?

"On your back and set your ass on those pillows," he instructed as I felt him remove the leash.

"Yes, master," I replied as I gracelessly felt my way to what I hoped was the correct position. My ass was definitely on the mass of pillows, but the rest of me, I had no clue other than my head should be towards the top of the bed with my arms at my sides.

"Very good, naughty one," he commented as he lifted my head and slid a pillow beneath it. "Comfortable?"

"Yes, master."

"That may not last," he cautioned, as he took hold of my right wrist, followed by an all too familiar metallic click, and my arm was drawn outwards and above my head. The cuff pulled at my wrist as I realized he'd tied the lead to the brass headboard and his plan became clear. Wordlessly, he fastened my other arm in similar fashion. God, I hoped this meant he'd take advantage of my vulnerability.

There was only silence. It probably wasn't that long, but it was agonizing in my highly agitated state. Finally, I felt my ankles pulled part accompanied by the clicks of snap swivels, echoed by similar sounds from his phone, forcing erotic images into my mind.

The mattress sank slightly...good...he's joined me. A tongue flicked across my left nipple and I flinched at the sudden stimulation, as his tongue pressed firmly against my nipple, and swirled about it.

"Ah! Yes!" I cried, raising my chest to greet his assault, my arms pulling at their restraints.

He moved to my other nipple and once again aggressively stabbed it with his tongue as I continued to struggle in my confinement, deeply aroused, but desperately wishing he'd move downwards and whimpering in supplication.

"Something you want, Miss Huggins?" he taunted as his tongue departed from my nipple.

"I want to cum, master."

"Oh you most assuredly will, but not until I allow it."

I was certainly in no position to argue, but mournfully wondered how long I'd be waiting, as I felt him rise off the bed. My right ankle was unexpectedly drawn up towards my head, then outwards and I realized he was also securing the lead to the headboard. As I expected, my other leg was raised and secured, followed by the towel covered cushion pushed further under my ass that had risen along with my legs, providing welcome support.

"Now you look like a naughty girl who wants to cum," he said with a touch of malice.

I could only imagine -- bent in half, my limbs securely bound above my head, exposing both of my holes most provocatively -- eventually I would know as he took more pictures that brought heightened desire, as if the camera were caressing me.

I felt him mount the bed, settling in front of the cushion. Oh god, please let this mean I'd get relief. My prayers were only partially granted. I gasped as I felt the fine chain from the nipple clamp softly dangled about my pussy.

"You like being tied up and at my mercy, Miss Huggins?" he asked, withholding any further contact.

"Yes, master," I readily admitted, hoping he'd resume.

I sighed as I felt something smooth tracing the length on both sides of my pussy lips, and I struggled to identify it, but once it was following both sides of my inner lips, I immediately realized it was the clamps. He wouldn't dare! Problem was, it felt so good, and my hips moved in unison with their caresses.

"Oh, yes!" I sighed as the clamps now briefly circled clit, then resumed stroking my lips.

He continued outlining my lips and taunting my clit, each cycle raising my desire, but denying the relief I so desperately craved, summoning sighs and whimpers, especially when he unexpectedly stopped.

"Something you need, Miss Huggins?" he asked as I felt the spread tips on either side of my clit, their slight motion most bedeviling.

"I need to cum, master," I implored as my throbbing clit ruled my soul.

"I'm sure you do, Miss Huggins," he taunted as he repeatedly partially closed and then fully spread the clamps, their rhythmic tension and pressure providing divine torment. "But you'll have to do better than that!"

"Please make me cum, master!" I exclaimed, as he now closed the clamp on my clit a bit more with each cycle, driving my confined lust.

He didn't reply, simply continued the ordeal, as I strained at my bonds and desperation took hold.

"Please, master."

"Please what, Miss Huggins?"

"Please put it on me."

"Put what on you?" he asked, as the clamp departed and a sharp slap to my pussy followed.

I yelped in surprise, the sudden shock unexpectedly erotic, compounding my impatience as the clamp resumed its mission.

"The clamp, master."

"You want the clamp on your naughty clit, Miss Huggins?" he demanded with another swat to my pussy briefly interrupted his ministrations.

"Yes, please, master. Put the clamp on my clit," I begged, as in that moment, I wanted nothing more.

"Oh fuck!" I exclaimed as the clamp's full pressure exerted itself.

"Too much, Miss Huggins?" he asked.

"No, master," I replied, as my clit throbbed under the steady pressure -- just tight enough to enhance my desire. Almost imperceptibly at first, the clamp extended my clit outwards, but gradually increased its demands, holding me at a new, breathtaking altitude. I could only whine in supplication.

"Do you want to cum, Miss Huggins?"

"Oh god yes, master. I need to cum!" As if he needed to ask, my mind raged.

"Beg for it!" he demanded in a raspy voice.

"Please, master. Please make me cum!" I implored, as he promptly answered my prayers, varying how the clamp moved, sometimes in circles, while at others tugging in rapidly changing tensions, pushing me into freefall.

"Yes!" I cried as my body spasmed and my limbs convulsed in their bindings under his unrelenting assault, keeping me in continuous series of climaxes.

Trembling and exhausted, I gasped, "Please stop, master, I can't take any more!"

"You're finished when I say you're finished, Miss Huggins," he countered, but did relieve the tension in the chain, but did not remove the clamp from my throbbing clit, while the bonds prevented my spent legs from collapsing, my breaths shallow and ragged.

So it was with a certain amount of trepidation that I felt him moving below me, obviously adjusting his position. But for what? How much more could I take? The answer came immediately as he removed the clamp from my tender clit, setting it on fire. I inhaled sharply as he rubbed the head of his cock between my pussy lips, then over and around my swollen, inflamed clit.

"Something you want Miss Huggins?"

"I want you to fuck me!" I replied as the travels of his hard cock had rekindled my desire.

"You want me to fuck your naughty cunt?" he asked as he vigorously spanked my clit with the head of his cock.

"Yes, please, master. Please fuck my naughty cunt!"

And then, for a brief moment, nothing, but it felt an eternity.

"Ah!" I cried as he fully plunged his rigid cock in my cunt and his pubic bone crushed my aching clit, then held still.

"You want my cock, don't you, Miss Huggins?" he demanded, stirring his cock within me and grinding against my clit.

"Yes, master. I need your cock!"

He withdrew until just the head was between my slick lips.

"Say, please!" he commanded.

"Please, master. I need your cock...please!"

Thankfully, he reacted to my petitions, slamming into me forcefully, the stroke capped with the exclamation point from the mashing of my clit. Showing no mercy -- as if I wanted any -- he withdrew slowly then rapidly rammed his wonderfully hard cock home.

"Yes!" I exclaimed, playing my role to the hilt, reveling in it "Fuck me, master. Fuck my naughty cunt with your big, hard cock!"

"Take my cock, you naughty bitch!" he responded, relentlessly pounding me.

His heavenly assault and the vulnerability that played so brilliantly in my mind, catapulted me to yet another climax.

"Oh god, yes! Fuck me. Fuck meeee!" I cried under his kinetic motion, writhing within my bonds.

As I gradually descended from the summit, his pace slackened, but by no means did his erection, as I detected my fluids had trickled downwards. Not surprising, given how intensely and frequently I'd cum.

It didn't go unnoticed, as he withdrew and ran his cock along my sopping lips. I moaned as he went lower and circled my rosebud..

"Mmm," he sighed, "The doctor did mention that you also like it in the ass, don't you, Miss Huggins?"

"Yes, master, but I've only done it a few times," I replied nervously. And definitely never like this, I thought, as I felt a few drops of cool liquid on my rosebud.

"Do you want me to fuck your ass, Miss Huggins?" he asked as the spongy head of his cock knocked softly on my pucker, as if to enter and then withdrawing.

I moaned, my trepidation waning, but then yelped as a quick swat landed on my pussy, immediately raising my desire to surrender.

"Well, Miss Huggins?" His cock resumed teasing my ass.

"Yes."

Another swat. "Yes, what, Miss Huggins?"

"Yes, I want you to fuck my ass, master."

"Say please!"

"Please fuck my ass, master!"

He pressed forward, his hard cock stretching my rosebud and I moaned once more, welcoming his intrusion, then gasped as he breached the entrance, sliding in with unexpected ease.

Leaving his cock embedded, I sighed as his thumb circled my clit as my hips rose to meet it.

"Something you want, Miss Huggins?"

"Master, please fuck my ass," I implored, desperate to be taken.

"All in good time, Miss Huggins, all in good time," he replied, as his thumb frustratingly left my clit.

Before I could beg for him to resume, I shrieked when the clamps abruptly returned to my nipples, the chain pulling them downwards while his thumb greeted my clit once more.

Overwhelmed by the tension on my taught nipples, the drumming of my rigid clit and his hard cock filling my ass, totally and delightfully different from anything I'd ever experienced, I could hold back no longer.

"Godammit, master, you have to fuck me. Please, master, please fuck my ass!"

"As you wish Miss Huggins," he responded in more ways than one - his cock slowly withdrawing until just the tip remained, pausing momentarily, then slamming back in, repeatedly, the clamps pulling at my nipples in unison while my clit throbbed under his unrelenting thumb.

"Take me, master! Take my naughty ass!"

"That's right, you naughty bitch. Take my cock in your ass and cum for me!" he commanded, as his strokes became rapid, forcefully driving deeply into me.

"Fuck me!" I wailed as the climax hit, my limbs yanking against my bonds, as my nipples, clit and ass merged into one overpowering sensation, rocking me to my core.

"Oh, yeah," he bellowed, burying his cock fully in my ass and holding it there, as it twitched within me. "Take my cum in your naughty ass, bitch!"

"Fill me with your cum, master!"

For a few minutes, we remained motionless, mutually basking in the aftershocks, both physical and mental, from our wonderfully kinky encounter. But it could not last as my now aching legs quaked from exhaustion.

"Master?"

"Yes, Miss Huggins."

"Could you please untie me? My legs can't take any more."

"As you wish," he replied as he slowly withdrew his soften cock, removed the clamps and released my legs, gently lowering them, providing welcome relief to my hips, but that was all, as I felt him rise from the bed.

I heard the shower come on, leaving me with nothing but the darkness and my thoughts. I wondered how this whole 'master' thing affected me and how willingly I'd accepted it, once again demonstrating that George seemed to know me better than myself. Was I really that easy to read? Or was it just a very fortunate alignment of our psyches? Did it really matter? Not really, our emotional bond was all that mattered.

The shower stopped, and after a minute or so, he'd obviously returned.

"The doctor will be with you shortly," was all he said, followed by the sound of the bedroom door opening and closing.

"Are you just going to leave me here?" I asked, unsure if he was still in the room, as I bent and flexed my legs, attempting to sooth their fatigue, but with limited success. Desperately, I yearned for my arms to be released so I could rub away the lingering sting in my tormented nipples and sooth my quivering thighs.

Finally, the door opened.

"I trust your therapy was satisfactory, Miss Huggins?" George asked in his normal voice; the master tone abandoned.

"Yes, doctor, very satisfactory, but now I really need to be untied."

"Of course, how silly of me," he replied.

I blinked heavily as he removed the blindfold and bright light assaulted my eyes, answering the earlier riddle regarding illumination. There was precious little I could do about it now, but rather than raising concern, I was thrilled by what must have been an extraordinarily decadent display. We exchanged evil smiles with the shared unspoken knowledge.

After he removed my bonds and the pillow beneath me, tossing them to the floor, I sighed contentedly with the relief as, unbidden, he massaged my exhausted limbs, bringing welcome relief.

"Mmm, that feels good," I cooed. "That left me a little cramped."

"Is that a complaint, Miss Huggins?"

"Heavens no, doctor."

"Excellent, but how about if we drop the Miss Huggins and doctor thing? It's too mentally taxing at this point. You can go back to Linda and I can just be the guy who adores her.

"Sure. I love being adored."

For the next ten minutes or so George massaged me from head to toe, his hands gradually relieving my knotted muscles, rolling me over on my tummy midway. Amid sighs and moans, I welcomed his tender and delicate remedy, leaving me delightfully content. If I were a cat, I would have purred, so I was slightly disappointed when he rose from the bed.

"Where you going?" I asked softly, still basking in my languid state, wishing he were still caressing me.

"Not far, my love, I'll be right back."

I quickly rearranged the pillows so I could sit up slightly and follow his movements. My heart leapt as he grinned sheepishly and turned the television towards me. Opening a drawer in one of the nightstands, he retrieved the remote and turned on the TV. Phone in hand, he arranged his pillows as mine were and rejoined me in bed.

"I just thought you'd want to see what you'd missed," he said.

"I do, but can we back up a bit..."

"Sure, what's troubling you?" he asked, his concern palpable.

"I'm not troubled in the least."

"Then what is it?"

"Well, when did you get that...complete bondage kit?" I asked using air quotes.

"It was delivered just yesterday."

"Yesterday?"

"Yes, the internet and overnight delivery are wonderful things."

"So you bought it with me in mind? It wasn't just something you had in anticipation of using on someone some day?"

"I've got to admit it was always something I wanted to try, but never had the gumption. That is, until I checked the browser history to see what threads you'd looked at Monday night while I cleaned up after dinner. I just figured I'd hold onto it until the right moment. I had no idea it would be so soon. And then, once we started down the road of the doctor, the rest just flowed. Your frankness during the...interview...was unbelievably erotic. Once I knew you'd be wearing the blindfold and were so openly accepting of the unfamiliar, I decided on the exact personality of the therapist. So in a way, you created him."

"Wow, you really did mean I was in control. But what about spaghetti?"

"I wanted you to feel secure that you could stop things if you wanted. That said, I believe I know you well enough to never need it."

The floodgates of emotion burst, tears welled in my eyes and I impetuously rolled over and kissed him deeply, my tender breasts compressed on his chest, my tongue fervently seeking his. Putting his arms around me, he held me tightly, returning my passion, but suddenly froze as my tears fell on his cheek.

"Are you alright?" he inquired. "Did I overstep my bounds?"

"No. I'm ecstatic, just overwhelmed...and yeah, I know, again," I replied, rising slightly to look directly at him. Wiping away my tears.

"Oh, good. You're smiling."

"Tonight was a complete delight. Dinner was so romantic, and, then, the rest was unbelievably erotic, to put it mildly. You just have this way of...for the risk of seeming trite...liberating my innermost desires so I can be my complete self around you. Although, I keep discovering more to that with each passing day."

"Come here," he said, bright eyed, pulling me back against him. "I couldn't have said it better. You've liberated me as well."

Sighing contentedly, I shared the intimacy with him. Unfortunately, I couldn't savor the moment as long as I would have preferred. Nature was calling. Insistently.

"Excuse me, sweetheart," I said softly while slipping from his embrace. "Gotta go."

"Sure. I wouldn't want to get in your way," he teased as I stepped off the bed.

After the usual side effects were handled, I took a quick shower, letting the delightful hot water dispel the knots in my limbs and rejoined him in bed. Although we'd planned to review my therapeutic treatment, I was totally exhausted and begged off -- it would be one more adventure for another day - falling into a deeply contented sleep shortly after cuddling up to him.

Author's Note: First, thank you to any and all who have seen you way through this series and Part 9 is as far as I've written. If you'd like me to continue, please leave a comment or message me. Where to next? Sailing? Meet the parents? Post the bondage documentary on the web? The party? The road trip? Another chat with Judy? Other suggestions are welcome too.