Procurement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I texted back, "Still working it - two more shots to go."

The next to last interview session started a few minutes late - the candidate made plausible excuses for being tardy. I was emboldened by the partial success of the last session, at least getting to "the conversation," and I was feeling a bit anxious, that I might run out of potential candidates to fuck KK and the disappointment that would arise.

The guy definitely was responding to the background shot of KK, staring at the screen while I was pretending to analyze his resume. I saw the screen-saver start up, and the guys eyes widened. He asked, "Is this your wife? She's gorgeous..."

I said, "Yes, that's KK. She's extraordinary... a very sexy woman."

The young man was squirming a little in the chair and asked, "How long have you two been married?"

I responded, "Quite a while. We got married right out of college."

He said, "She's very pretty. Do you have kids?"

I said, "They're all out of the house now, going to school... We're empty-nesters. We have the house all to ourselves again."

As the screen-saver recycled, the young man kept staring at the images of KK. I broke the tension, and said, "Would you like to drop by for cocktails this evening, and meet her?"

He looked up, puzzled, and said, "Meet her?"

I said matter of factly, "My wife has certain needs and interests. She enjoys the company of other men. Would you like to get to know her?"

The young man was clearly intrigued, "She likes other men, and you're OK with that? Are you like swingers or something?

I said, "Or something... I like to watch, and sometimes participate. She's very sexy, and she loves to show off. Have you ever had the experience of a mature woman? KK is very talented... if you know what I mean..."

He said, "Is this for real? I've heard of stuff like this, but honestly I thought it was just bullshit... you really let your wife be with other guys?"

I said, "I don't 'let' her do anything; she wants to have sex with other men. I don't want to deprive her. Let me show you."

I double-clicked the folder that had my three video clips in it, and opened the scene of KK sucking a strangers cock, spinning my laptop around to face my skeptical candidate. He was wide-eyed, pursing his lips, and squirming in the chair while he watched the scene of KK licking and sucking strange cock.

It took about ten minutes of halting, exploratory conversation before the candidate decided I was serious, and he was clearly hooked on the idea, and the opportunity to fuck my wife. I gave him the lecture about not flaking, the time, and directions, and closed with "You'll have the best night of your life. Don't be late."

As soon as he cleared my office, I texted KK, "Success! 8:00pm"

KK texted back a smiley-face. About that time, the final candidate showed up. I was a little distracted, but got past it, made the intros, and initially was uncertain what I was going to do - this guy seemed like KK's type, and even though I'd already set her up for the night, I was pondering trying one more time.

Sparing the details, and emboldened by success, I managed to convince this young man to meet KK on Sunday afternoon, and enjoy a swim. I decided to keep it a surprise. The thought of KK fucking three strange guys in a week had me hard.

That evening, KK decided to wear a black silk kimono, along with suspender-style nude color pantyhose and black pumps. She'd already done her hair and make-up before I got home. KK was stunning, gorgeous in that outfit, which simply screamed "Fuck me."

At five minutes after 8:00pm, the bell rang. I was beginning to worry that our guest was going to flake, and felt relief when the door chime sounded. I asked KK to answer the door. KK greeted our guest with a hug, and peck on the cheek. The look on his face told me what I needed to know - he was definitely pleased with what he saw. My beautiful, sexy wife in her fuck-me outfit was a sight to behold. I noted that her nipples were already erect, pressed against the silk of her kimono.

While they were making smalltalk, and headed toward the den, I asked, "Wine, beer, or something stronger?"

KK said, "Wine for me dear."

Our guest said, "Wine's good."

I opened a bottle, and took two glasses into the den. I'd already made sure the drapes were opened along the window-wall that looks out onto the deck, and I'd turned on all the lights to make the room nice and bright. I said, "I'm going to go for a short soak in the hot tub, and have a little smoke while you two get to know one another, OK?"

KK said, "Thanks dear. If you like, you can join us later, maybe an hour or so?"

I said, "Got it." I left the two of them in the den, went to the bedroom, stripped out of my clothes, and fetched the bong and some pot from our stash. I stopped in the kitchen to grab a beer, then headed out to the deck via the kitchen door. My cock was already hard with anticipation.

The den window-wall is a home decor feature that KK and I have incorporated into our sex life. In the day-time, we've played what we call the 'watching game', a scenario in which one or the other of us will sit outside on the deck, while the other's inside, and masturbate for one another. It also works out for sex encounters with strangers, allowing me to watch from a comfortable distance while providing a semblance of privacy to KK and a partner.

At night, the window-wall is even more interesting. With the lighting on the deck either off, or low, especially during a new moon, and the interior lighting on very bright, the window-wall becomes a one-way mirror, allowing who ever's outside a clear view of what's going on inside. Those inside can't see who's outside, what they are doing, instead their reflection is in the window glass. This has great appeal to KK, and it triggers her exhibitionist streak - she gets very creative and uninhibited having sex, whether its solo masturbation, or getting banged when she knows I'm outside and watching.

When I got set up, I turned to look through the window-wall to see what was up. Our guest was definitely "up." KK was seated on the sofa, facing the window-wall, fondling the young man's cock and balls. He was standing to her left, probably unaware that I was watching them. The guy's cock was average, and curved up. KK had him very erect, gently stroking his fat cock-head with her fingertips while squeezing and scratching his hanging balls.

Instead of getting in the hot tub, I pulled one of the deck chairs into a good viewing position, dragged over a little table, and set my beer and the smoking paraphernalia up on top. I got comfortable, and enjoyed a few bong hits and cold beer while KK worked her magic on the young man.

KK was giving him a sloppy, wet, lascivious blow-job. She licked and sucked on his cock-head, alternated by taking him balls deep into her mouth while squeezing his nuts. I could see they guy's ass-cheeks tense up, watching KK bringing him to the very edge before backing off to prevent him from cumming.

I watched KK open her kimono, spread her nylon-covered legs, directing her new friend to provide her with a hot pussy-licking session. It was obvious when KK was cumming. Seeing KK shake and shudder, while pulling the young man's face into her pussy was amazing.

After a few minutes, KK recovered. She left the young man on his knees in front of the sofa, then retreated down the hallway toward our bedroom. A minute later, KK was back with one of the big fluffy bath towels. KK still had on her suspender pantyhose and heels, but the kimono was gone. KK looked incredibly hot, prancing around nude in front of the young stranger, spreading the towel out over the top of the cocktail table.

Once KK had the towel in place, she got onto the table top, on her hands and knees and said something to her lover. Then KK turned toward the window-wall and smiled, winking at me, fully aware I was watching. The guy stood, squatted a little to line up with KK's exposed ass, positioned behind her. He started rubbing his cock onto KK's butt crack. KK reached up between her legs with one hand, balanced on her knees and other hand, and I watched him penetrate her, as she held herself open for him.

KK's big tits were swaying back and forth as the guy pumped her doggie-style, thrusting away in my wife's pussy. KK used her free hand to diddle her clit while being deeply fucked from behind. I stroked my cock, trying to pace myself and avoid cumming while I watched them. I stopped jacking my cock, took a gulp of beer, and went back inside through the kitchen door.

They were still fucking when I stepped into the den. I went around behind the sofa, positioning myself to feed KK my hard cock. I already had a drop of pre-cum forming, and felt like I might not last long, which was probably just as well, as the partial crouch was killing my knees. I ignored the discomfort as KK took my cok into her dirty little mouth. She was letting herself be spit-roasted by her husband and a stranger, in sexual union with two men who were using her for pleasure.

The young man was thrusting faster, more vigorously, a sign of impending orgasm. KK made herself cum on his cock by furiously diddling her clit, and that caused him to lose it, blowing his load into KK. KK's smashing orgasm was causing me some discomfort, and I pulled my cock from her mouth and stroked myself over the edge. Jets of my cum sprayed KK's face, and dripped down onto the towel.

It took a few minutes for the three of us to regain our composure. KK said, "Be a dear, and bring me a glass of ice water."

I fetched the water for KK, and upon returning, found her cleaning her new friend's partially erect cock, slurping and licking up the cum and juices from him. KK stopped, took the glass from me, and swallowed several sips of water. KK said, "You made a mess of my face. Clean it up."

As instructed, I kissed her, cleaning the globs of my cum from her cheeks until the traces were gone. KK said, "Good hubby! Now why don't you find something to do, while we go have a little more fun in the comfy bed, OK? I'll be sure to call you if I need anything."

I felt a combination of annoyance, jealousy, and humiliation at KK's dismissal - she was apparently done with me, and choosing not to let me at least watch the remaining encounter. I've learned over time to just agree with her and comply, so despite my dejection, I silently retreated to my office.

KK at least left the bedroom door open. I could hear moaning, and several times I snuck over to the bedroom doorway to peek at them. The last time I looked in, KK was riding the young man's cock, squatting and bouncing on it reverse cow-girl. Unfortunately she was facing the door, and caught me peeking. KK wagged her finger at me, and gestured dismissively, waving me off.

About an hour later, I saw our young guest pass the doorway of my office, and let himself out the front door. A few seconds later, KK called from the bedroom, "Bring me a glass of wine, would you dear?"

I got up, fetched the wine, and took the glass to the bedroom. The sheet was off the bed, rumpled up on the floor, and KK was completely naked, looking used and somewhat disheveled. I handed KK the glass, and she finished it in three big gulps. Licking her lips, KK said, "What are you waiting for? You know you want to fuck me... so do it. Do me!"

KK's pussy was a mess, and to my surprise, her rosebud was an angry pink-red color, obviously our guest had taken advantage of my wife's tight ass. I tried to take her used ass, but KK said, "No. My pussy. Fuck my pussy."

Denied access to KK's backdoor, I slid into her slimy, gooey wet pussy, and thrust away until I couldn't hold back. I pushed as deep into KK as I could, ejaculating into her, allowing myself the fantasy that I was impregnating her, even though we are both sterile at this point. I was trying to fuck the young man's sperm out of KK's pussy and replace it with my own.

Without letting me recover, KK said, "Now lick me. Clean up that mess, and give me a nice big cum so I can go to sleep!"

It was a command, not a request, no "please" involved. I put my head between KK's thighs, and dutifully licked and sucked her abused pussy, finally moving to her clit to finish her by sucking it until KK began squeezing my head with her thighs, and mashing my face into her twat. The spasms of KK's orgasm pushed a blob of cum out of her, all over my mouth and chin.

The night's finale was cum-kissing until KK was sleepy, and rolled over away from me, naked and satiated. I found her pantyhose on the floor beside the bed, and used them to jack off one last time to release my pent-up energy before finally falling asleep.

The two of us slept in a bit on Sunday, and I made brunch for KK. As we ate, I casually mentioned, "KK babe, I've got a little surprise arranged for you this afternoon, someone I think you'll like..."

KK looked at me over the rim of her coffee cup, responding, "Someone? Do tell. What is it you have in mind?"

I said, "Well, Saturday I felt like I was on a roll. I almost talked one guy into meeting you, and well, you know about your new friend last night... but the last guy in my interview session was a winner too. He's just your type, tall, athletic, and open-minded. I invited him to come by for drinks and a swim later this afternoon."

There was a pause in the conversation. KK put down her coffee cup, and said, "Did you have to do anything special to convince him? A little birdie told me something interesting last night, something about seeing me in a video? Have you been a bad boy, showing off naughty pictures or movies of me to strangers?"

I was blunt, "Well, they took a little extra work to seal the deal you know, like to convince them I wasn't some sort of serial killer or gay dude trying to lure them in. So I just used a few clips of you from our private collection to prove the concept to them. They're young and inexperienced after all."

KK said, "I want you to show them to me. Now. The movies, OK? Get off your butt and do it."

I went and got my lap-top, and opened it up on the breakfast table, and showed KK the video clips I used.

KK watched all three clips, and said, "Well, you're a dirty, presumptuous boy, aren't you. I didn't say you could show other men naughty videos of me, now did I?"

I couldn't tell if KK was angry, or just chastising me to tease me. I said, "Well, the outcome was good, right? I found you that nice young man yesterday, and I think a better one for this afternoon... doesn't that make up for it?"

KK said, "I'll think about it. You're not to show anyone my naughty pics or vids without my approval. Understand?"

I responded, head down, "Yes, sweetie, I understand."

KK said, "No mister, you look at me, right in the eyes, and tell me you're sorry, and that you won't do that again, or your "little surprise" is cancelled - got it?"

I apologized, staring into KK's somewhat menacing glare without blinking.

KK said, "Well then. What time is this young man coming over?"

I said, "I asked him to be here by five. Is that OK?"

KK said, "Fine. I'm going to take a nice nap after we're finished eating. I want you to wake me at 2:00pm, and help me get ready. Swimming and cock? Is that right? Oh, you said swimming and cocktails... I wonder what our guest is expecting?"

The remainder of brunch was mostly random chit-chat, interspersed with more chastising comments from KK; "You're such a dirty boy!", "I can't believe you showed strangers vids of me sucking some guy's cock!", "Did it make your cock hard, showing some poor boy video of me getting my brains fucked out in a hotel? How awful of you!"

Finally brunch was over. KK said, "I'm going to take a nice long nap. 2:00pm - no later. Wake me up, and maybe I'll decide not to punish you. Do the dishes and tidy up as penance."

KK went off to the bedroom, leaving me to clean up. She had me wondering, dealing with a low-level of anxiety about what 'punishment' she was contemplating. I figured it would blow over after KK got a good nap in.

It seemed like forever until it was time to awaken KK from her nap. At precisely two, I went into the bedroom, and gave her a gentle kiss on the neck, whispering in her ear, "It's time to get up baby, 2:00pm."

KK woke up from her nap, batted her lashes at me, and flashed a sly smile. She said, "Swimming and cock, right? You're going to help me get ready, nice and clean for this special surprise. Do you think he has a big cock? Did you ask him to show it to you?"

I said, "No, don't be silly. I have no idea if he has a big cock, but it's a good guess."

KK said, "I'm not silly. You should learn to ask these questions if you're going to bring me men to fuck. I would.

Now, take me to the bathroom. First you're going to help me take a nice hot bath, so I can shave my legs.

Then you're going to shave my pussy nice and smooth. After that, you're going to clean me out, understand? You'll need to find the enema gear, because I want to be nice and spic and span clean in my tight little honey-hole, because if he's just right, I'm going to let him fuck me there - in my ass. While you watch."

My cock was hard, like an iron rod. Listening to KK's dirty talking, her deliberate torment was intense.

KK continued, "Then you're going to have to wash my naughty pussy that you dirty boys used so good last night. I think there's still nasty cum in there. I want to be nice and fresh for our guest.

Then when we're all done cleaning, you're going to give me a nice hot shower, and moisturize me all over. Oh, and I want a nice massage too."

Pointing at my obviously hard cock, KK said, "And you're not to cum, or try to put your dirty-boy cock into me or anything naughty like that. Got it?"

I said, "Yes baby, I'll behave."

KK smiled, "Good. That's what I want to hear. Now let's get busy. You've got work to do, and I want to be ready by the time your surprise guest arrives."

I spent the remaining rough 90-minutes preparing KK for the afternoon. The enema was time-consuming, after KK voided herself, it took five bags to get her to the point where the effluent was running clear, and she was no longer cramping. Several times, I had an internal mental battle, convincing myself not to bend her over the toilet, or the sink counter and fuck her senseless. Intermittently during what had become somewhat of an ordeal, KK slapped my hard cock, or grabbed my balls, squeezing them uncomfortably hard, talking to it like it was an unruly child; "You're a bad, dirty cock, aren't you. Showing naught vids of me to strange men!"

The preparation session came to an end, with KK trying on various of her swimsuits for me, teasing me with commentary like, "Maybe I should just go au natural, a naughty naked dream girl... that's what you dirty boys like isn't it - skinny-dipping?"

I was mostly speechless, other than providing obligatory, almost robotic responses to KK, "Yes, that suit looks hot on you baby..." and similar feedback. KK finally decided on a black tank-style one-piece suit that had a deep v-shaped cut out on the front, below the bust-line of the bustier-like top.

KK said, "Heels or barefoot? I think heels look so slutty with a swimsuit, don't you? So that's why I'm going to wear some nice black fuck-me pumps. That's just perfect, don't you think?"

KK wasn't looking for agreement. Her closing remarks as the five o'clock hour grew near were more commands; "Change into your swim trunks, and go out to the pool deck and tidy up. Put some ice in the cocktail bucket, and fix me a gin and tonic, make that a double, and wait for us out there. I'll get the door when my surprise shows up. I better not be disappointed!"

I changed into my swim suit, wishing my hard-on would subside. I was a little apprehensive, as KK didn't really appear to have "slept off" her annoyance about me showing her sexy videos. Her light aggression, tone of voice, and commanding behavior had me a little anxious.