Procurement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got the pool deck ready, arranged the lounge furniture for conversation, put out towels from the pool house, and finished my assigned tasks by bringing out a fresh bucket of ice, checking the bar stock, and making KK's double gin and tonic. KK made a pass of the deck, I heard her heels clicking on the tile, as she strutted around like a princess, inspecting things. She took the drink off the table, and strutted back into the house, her beautiful ass jiggling as she walked.

I waited on the deck, sipping a beer. I didn't have my watch on, and the clock on the wall of the pool house showed a quarter past five. I wondered if it was right, and cursed myself for not checking it earlier. My anxiety was growing with each passing second, neither KK, or our invited guest had yet joined me on the deck.

I couldn't take it any longer, and got up to go see what time it was, and hoping the clock was wrong. It was going to be an emotional disaster if the guy failed to show. Flake-outs were one of the most aggravating things about all this, and it always sent KK into a dark place. I was dreading the possibility.

When I got inside, I was simultaneously relieved, and shocked. KK and the young man were in the kitchen, making out. They stood together, with KK pressed against the young man. His cock was pulled out, over the waistband of his swim trunks, and his shirt was open. KK was groping him. They were kissing, deep, long kisses, and the guy was squeezing KK's ass-cheeks, pulling her against him. From my vantage point, I could see that the guy was indeed big. His cock was at least as big as mine, maybe bigger - it was hard to tell because he didn't seem fully hard, and the waist band of his trunks, along with KK's busy hand blocked some of the view.

Neither of them had noticed me, so I quietly backed away, and returned to the pool deck. I was relieved that he'd show up, but felt a little jealous, a little mad and a little confused that KK hadn't even bothered to bring him out to the pool to greet me. They'd just started having sex, I assumed pretty much right as he got into the house.

Finally, at around 5:45, KK and the young man appeared on the pool deck. The young man was shirtless, but his cock was back in his swim trunks, and KK still had her suit and heels on, so I assumed they hadn't actually started fucking yet. She'd fixed him a drink from the inside bar, it looked like bourbon on the rocks. KK handed me her empty glass, and said, "Be a dear, and fix me another."

I went to the bar, and stupidly, I'd forgotten to make sure the bottle of Bombay wasn't empty - I'd drained it fixing KK's first drink. I said, "Be right back - outta gin. Gotta get some from inside."

I was only inside the house for a couple of minutes, hunting a fresh bottle of Sapphire. When I got back to the deck, they were fucking like bunnies! KK had the guy on a towel, on his back. She was still in her heels, the crotch of her swimsuit pulled aside, bouncing up and down on his dick. The troubling thing was her vocalization; "Fuck me! Oh my fucking God, fuck me with that huge fucking cock! God damn it fuck me, don't you dare cum until I'm ready. Oh fucking fuck me! My dirty husband brought you here to fuck me! Do it! Fuck my pussy! Oh my fucking God you're so big and hard!"

KK was almost yelling it out. I was worried that the next door neighbors would hear this and freak out.

KK was bouncing herself up and down on the young man's cock, so vigorously that she almost teetered over on her heels. She finally looked at me, and commanded, "Come help me you bastard! Come help me fuck this hot boy! Right now!"

I damn near dropped the bottle of gin onto the tile, and caught it right before it slipped out of my hand. I wasn't really certain what KK wanted, but I set the bottle of gin on the bar, moving around so that I was standing behind her, trying to steady her as she was using the guy's hard cock for her pleasure. As KK was humping him, I slipped the straps of her suit down, and her big boobs popped out of the cups of the suit. That got her attention, and KK stood up briefly, and allowed me to take the swim suit off. She did give me a kiss, hot, wet one, and said, "Thanks baby. Watch this!"

The guy's cock was big. It was thick, and I could see his cock-head was larger in diameter than the shaft. He looked bigger and thicker than me, and his cock was glistening wet with KK's pussy juices. KK squatted down on him, ramming herself on it and started humping him again. I steadied her gently, my hands against her shoulders, while KK fucked herself into oblivion on the young man's cock. She was once again intensely vocalizing, almost like a demented chant; "Fuck me. Oh God this is so fucking hot! Fuck me!"

An endless stream of filthy utterances flowed from KK's mouth. I could hear the squishing, wet sounds of her twat as KK rode his cock. I knew that her climax was closing in, by her periodically interrupted stream of consciousness vocalization, by deep, guttural grunts, moans, and squeals.

KK released as her orgasm commenced, "Oh fuck... oh my fucking God I'm cumming! Oh baby he's making me cum! Cum on his cock! Oh my fucking God I'm cummmmmming!"

She was so loud I was certain the whole neighborhood was getting an ear-full. That wave was followed by an even louder, "Cum in me. Cum inside me! Cum in my fucking hot little pussy! Fucking cum. Give me that cum! Give me all your hot cum!"

I felt wobbly, hot, like was starving for air, like I was on the edge of blacking out. KK pulled down, away from me, straddling the young man, and fucked him until he couldn't take it any longer. I could see his ball sack, tight, and the final spasm as he started unloading in KK's cunt. Both of them were so loud that I feared the whole neighborhood was apprised of the fucking going on next to our pool. I felt something wet and warm running down my thigh, and realized that I'd had a spontaneous orgasm, my cum oozing out from the audible and visual stimulation of KK's mad fuck session with this young man. I felt like I was on some other plane, almost out of body.

I was slapped back to reality at the sound of KK's chiding, and laughter; "You've cum you silly man, without me even touching you! Did it feel good? Did you like watching me having such a hot, dirty fuck? Go clean yourself up, and bring me back a drink! Be a dear, and do it."

In the moment, I felt horrible. I was still hard, oozing cum, but unsatisfied, feeling empty, humiliated and hollow. I went into the house to wipe off, and fix KK's drink. I decided to go back out nude, since I was still hard, I thought it might allow me to make amends by showing KK I was still unsatisfied and hard for her. I fixed the drink, my boner intact, and went back out to the deck.

KK and our young guest were still naked, but had gotten into the hot tub. They were making out like horny high-school kids, completely oblivious to my presence. KK's heels and swimsuit were in a little pile on the cum soaked towel. I cleared my throat, in an attempt to get KK's attention. She said, "Bring me my cocktail darling, and then go fix us something yummy to eat."

Once again, KK had dismissed me, like a servant, this time without even a blow-job. I took the drink to her, and then decided, the voice in my head, "Fuck this, I'm getting in the hot tub with them."

KK lashed out, as soon as my toe touched the water, "Don't even think about it. Do as you're told. Now!"

I didn't challenge her, and turned toward the kitchen door, my hard cock had me feeling embarrassed that it was going to get none of KK's attention. I felt weak and dejected. I went to the kitchen as KK commanded, and made a tray of fruit, cheese, and other munchies. I was angry at myself, because my cock was still hard, raging hard. During the prep, I went to the kitchen window several times, to see vignettes of KK sucking the young man's cock as he sat on the edge of the hot tub.

By the time I returned poolside with the tray of food, KK was getting fucked again. This time, she was on one of the deck chaises, and the guy was banging away at her, missionary style. Once again, KK was nearly howling, vocalizing her pleasure, "Fuck me! Fuck my pussy! Fuck me good! Fuck me so my husband will want to fuck me - you have to cum in me again!"

I wasn't able to get her attention in any meaningful way. At one point, KK's head turned to the side, and she pointed to the round cocktail table, "Put it there, and go on."

I set the tray down and stood for a moment. KK growled out, "Go on. Do as you're told. We're busy!"

I went back to the den, and watched from the sofa until dusk. I really lost track of the number of times the two fucked. The final humiliating moment came when the phone rang. It was the next door neighbor, the wife; "What the hell is going on over there? We're trying to put the youngest to bed. What the hell are you two doing. I'm going to call the cops if that shit doesn't stop, right now!"

The neighbor lady was emphatic, threatening - I felt like I had to do something, but I figured KK would blow up if I interrupted her bang-a-thon fuck session. Fortunately, about at the moment I'd steeled myself to go call a halt, or at least calm things down, the deck lights came on. It had gotten dark enough to set the photo sensors off, and I'd forgotten to turn off the controls, having never expected a marathon poolside fuck session - that I wasn't participating in.

KK and her 'surprise' took the sudden lighting event as a hint, and they both disappeared into the pool house. I paused, wondering what to do next, but at least things were quiet. About twenty minutes elapsed, and they both emerged from the pool house, hair wet, carrying towels. The young man re-dressed, putting his swim trunks on pool-side. KK led him back into the house through the kitchen door, and I heard them looking for his misplaced shirt. KK found it on one of the counters.

She was still naked. KK led him to the entry hall, and I watched her give him a long, passionate good-night kiss and show him the door.

KK came to the den, pointed at my still raging hard-on, and said, "Have you learned anything today, dirty dick? Aren't you sorry you used those naughty videos without telling me? Now even though I'm tired, sore, and all fucked out, I'm going to take care of you. Tell your brainless owner to take a seat, and I'll be right back..."

I sat on the edge of the sofa, waiting for KK's next move. She went out to the deck, through the den sliding door, and came back wearing just her heels. KK stood in front of me, and said, "You know what to do. Get me wet, and then maybe, just maybe I'll let you put it in me, if you do a proper job."

With that, KK spread her legs, hands on hips, saying, "What are you waiting on? Instructions?"

I leaned forward, crouching down under her gaping pussy, and started to lick and suck her. KK got to the point where she was signaling attention on her clit, and ground against my nose and face, pulling my hair to mash my face against her. I managed to bring her to orgasm, sucking her puffy clit until she sagged against my face. Then KK lifted on me, and I was back on the edge of the sofa. KK straddled me, and sat on my hard cock, whispering into my ear, "Cum in me baby. Cum for me." I lasted maybe twenty strokes, and squirted into her until jizz was running all over, dripping out of her loose, gaping cunt.

There was no post-event cuddling or kissing. KK dismounted, and said, "I hope you learned your lesson. I'm going to go to bed, and you get one more chance to clean me up. I expect you to bring me some more hot young boys, and I won't be disappointed. Come with me."

I followed KK to the bedroom, and licked her clean, to a final orgasm, leaving KK to fall asleep. I did one final round, cleaning up around the deck, picking up her swimsuit, collected the towels and took it all to the laundry. I had certainly imagined KK and the excitement of her fucking three strange men, all in a week, but the outcome was different than I had predicted.

During the two academic years I was on adjunct faculty, during the regular and summer sessions, I managed to procure one, often two, and even a couple of times three encounter partners a week for KK using variations on that same technique. It never became a problem, and proved to be a reasonably steady, certain source of sex partners for my wife.

Off and on during that time, KK and I talked about renting out the second master suite to a male graduate student, so that she could have an on-demand, regular fuck-buddy. It was more my idea than hers. The thought of coming home in the evening, finding KK having torrid, hot, perverted sex with some young hard cock was enticing to me. I tried talking her into it, but KK was resistant, saying she'd "get bored of the same cock all the time." I finally gave up on the idea, even after suggesting to her that we could have a one-semester limit for a tenant.

I've since retired from the teaching faculty, but it was a productive, and sexy time, with good memories for both of us.