Procuring a Guy for My Wife

Story Info
I bring a guy back from the pub to fuck my wife.
753 words
3.88
22.7k
19
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must admit, I enjoy watching my wife being fucked by random guys. Gone are the days when I could fuck the whole night through. To be honest nowadays one orgasm and I am done for. Emma my wife is 16 years my junior and still has a very healthy sexual appetite, extremely healthy indeed.

Anyway, I occasionally invite a young guy back, usually one I've picked up from the pub. The attraction of a sexual forty something cougar is usually enough to get them hooked. One time was with a guy called Tom, 20'ish, well-build and eager to please.

I texted Emma to ensure she was up for it, of course she was!!

We arrived home at around 10pm both too eager to wait until closing time. Emma was waiting on the sofa, just wearing her satin wrap. When we arrived, I introduced Tom to her, Emma kissed him full on the lips and led him upstairs, I followed excitedly.

I slipped the robe from her shoulders and as it fell to the ground, I told Tom my wife was his to use and do with as he wished. I then retreated to the chair in the corner of the bedroom to watch and wank.

Emm proceeded to undress her prey, soon he was naked, his cock rampant in anticipation. My wife knelt before him and took the throbbing organ deep in her mouth. She teased it, pleased it almost to the point of orgasm. Emma then lay on the bed, legs wide apart inviting Tom to her pussy. He held her lips wide apart as h tongue explored her cunt. It was not long before her pussy was dripping, ready for his cock. He flipped her over and fed his cock into her cunt, doggy style. Emm hung on to the bedsheets as Tom powered into her.

I sat there holding my cock, slowly wanking watching the show they were putting on for me.

Tom continued fucking my wife, I was so turned on. Emm was getting more aroused until she was on the point of cumming. Tom powered on noisily, Emm getting nearer to orgasm. I have been able to identify this over many years of sex with my wife. Then it happened, Emm yelled as Tom emptied his load into her.

Emm turned over on her back and beckoned me over, pointing to her oozing cunt.

I hurried to her and sunk my mouth into her pussy and slurped away happily. I was told to clean her lover's cock too, something I've only recently started doing but I must say I have develop a taste for it.

Once I had cleaned everything up, I was unceremoniously told to return to my seat.

That was just the beginning, I had learned from many years of observing Emma fuck that for me that to wank too soon is not good.

Tom told me to lube Emma's arse, we always have a tube handy. I smeared it on her anus and Tom's cock too.

Back in my chair I was ready to watch what was going to happen next.

Tom spread my wife's cheeks and slipped his cock in slowly. Emma looked across at me and winked whilst mouthing the words 'I love you.'

Tom powered up and attacked Emm's arse, none to gently. Luckily, Emma likes it hard and rough. Emm was getting turned again, so was I. My cock was now having a good work-out. Tom thrust his cock in Emm's arse harder and faster, boy was she liking it. Emma was gripping the bed sheets like crazy, she was groaning and moaning. I too was working my cock; oh I need them to orgasm sooner rather than later. I really did not want to be the first to cum.

Tom did as I wished, tipping Emm over the edge as she came, shouting and yelling.

Tom too came, emptying into my lovely wife's cunt. That was too much for me as I shot my load over my knees.

Once again, I was summoned to clean up Emm's overflowing arse and her lover's cock. Well I was not going to refuse.

Emm wanted Tom to stay the night in the marital bed to which being the good cuck I am agreed. My night was spent in the guest bedroom listening to my wife's ecstatic yells and shrieks.

Over brunch the following morning Emm told me she had more orgasms from one guy in a night than she could ever remember.