Prodigal Son: A Naughty Nanny Story

Story Info
The oldest son of Jeannine's boss comes home from college.
4.4k words
4.55
12.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spr1987
spr1987
698 Followers

*** This is a stand alone story starring Jeannine, the Naughty Nanny. Although it can be read alone, you will understand references better, if you read the previous stories. I hope you enjoy. ***

I almost jump out of my skin when I hear the sound of keys in the lock at the front door. It is way too early for either Mr. or Mrs. Wolf (James and Marie) to be coming home. They both work until 5 o'clock. It is also way too early for either of the two children to come home. They are old enough to go to school on their own, and their school doesn't get out until 3 o'clock. Then, they both have sports practice after school.

Who the FUCK can it be??? My mind is racing. Did Marie or James sneak home to check on me. Recently, my whole world here fell apart, and in addition to my nanny duties, I am now serving Marie and James sexually, as well as doing all of the housework. I came to America to get away from some pretty humiliating sexual experiences in my home town in Belgium. The original deal was that I contracted to be the live in nanny, and that was the extent of my duties. However, due to a stupid decision, I get involved sexually with Mr. Wolf, and my life started to spiral out of control. It seems that James triggered my overpowering need to be controlled, and my tendencies toward destructive sexual desires.

My situation got more out of control when Marie confronted me about my sexual relationship with her husband. Instead of kicking me out of the house, as I feared, she exerted her own sexual control over me. Apparently, she already knew about James and me, and together they conspired on a plan to snare me into being their live in sexual servant, as well as nanny and house keeper. It didn't end there either. I quickly learned that I was also to be a plaything for as many of James' and Marie's friends, as they wished.

Another of my constant humiliations, is that I have to wear this silly maids uniform. It is like something out of a bad porn movie. It is basically a black silk bustier, with a skirt that barely covers my ass. The bustier makes my 34DD tits stick up and out obscenely and the skirt is so short that whenever I bend over to pick something up, I flash anyone behind me. To make the affect even more obscene, the Wolfs make me wear black fishnet, thigh high stockings, that highlight the pale white skin of my upper thighs and butt cheeks. They also have me walking around on these ridiculously tall high heels, which is hard enough, but to make it worse they also make me wear a butt plug. The overall effect is that, it is embarrassing how I look trying to walk around. The icing on the cake, is a silly, black, silk maids hat.

I am supposed to wear this uniform at all times around the house, even when they are at work and I'm home alone. Of course, I get comfortable as soon as they leave, knowing that I will have plenty of time to get dressed before they get home. They expect me to get so much work done around the house, there is no way I can do it all, if I am dressed in that silly costume. So, when I hear the keys in the lock, I freak the FUCK out. I am sure they came home to catch me disobeying. With my heart in my throat and panting like a I ran a marathon, I run as fast as I can, up to my attic room, to get into my uniform.

I get to my room just as I hear the door open. I am pulling the bustier top around my chest, and while trying to seat my large tits into the cups, as I am fumble with the laces in front to bind it tight. I am breathing so hard, that it is hard to get my damn tits settled into the cups and tie it tight enough, so I stop and focus on the skirt and fishnets instead. As I lean down to pull a stocking onto my foot, my damn tits flop out of the bustier. I stand up and push them back in, then reach down again, to pull the stocking up, and my tits flop out again. It is like a damn cartoon, over and over, put the tits away, bend over, they flop out, and I do it again and again. I am so scared and frazzled I don't stop to get control of myself.

That is pretty much the story of my life, I have never been able to get control of my body and it has ALWAYS gotten me into trouble. Finally, I get sufficient control of my self to finish dressing. As I start to walk to the door, to go down stairs again, I remember that I do not have the butt plug in. I am sure they will check. So I rush to the dresser and pull out the plug and some lube. If you have ever been VERY nervous and tried to put a butt plug up your ass before, I don't have to tell you how FUCKING hard it can be. Suffice it to say, when I waddled down the stairs it wasn't just the heels making me walk funny.

I am so freaked out when I get back down to the living room, I don't realize right away, that the guy sitting on the couch with his back toward me, isn't James. He turns, and I actually shriek. In a panic, I ask, "Whooo are yyyyou? Wwwwhat are yyyou doing HERE???

He just looks at me with a weird sneer on his face and says, "Who am I? I'm Jake. I fucking live here. Who the fuck are YOU?"

As I start to see a resemblance to James, I say, "Iiii am Jeannine. I am the nanny for the Wolf's children. I have been here for two months and I sure as HELL don't know YOU. You don't live here."

"DAMN, you are about as stupid as you are hot. I have been at USC. How can you not know that? What kind of nanny doesn't even know how many children her bosses have? Well, I am actually just James' son. Marie is my step mother. But still, how can you not know THAT?"

I blush and feel like an idiot. I search my memory to see if I missed them saying anything about it. I don't recall anything, but with all of the serious changes in my life recently, I could have just missed it. I am lost in my thoughts and don't realize that he is just standing there looking me up and down. He has that same predatory look that his father has. I suddenly realize how I must look in this over the top, porn-esque costume. I blush and sort of cover my exposed thighs and thrust up cleavage with my hands.

He laughs out loud, seemingly enjoying my embarrassment. "I see that my father still likes to dress his whores up like walking wet dreams. I must say, he has done outstandingly with you. You look like you are a living, breathing sex doll."

I feel my face and chest burn with embarrassment. I am sure I am glowing red. I am pulling at the hem of my skirt, trying the impossible, to get it to better cover my exposed thighs. As I am doing that, I cross my other arm over my chest, to cover my ample tits, that look like they will spill out of the tight top, at any minute. Worst of all, I suddenly realize that I am clenching my thighs together to stop the wetness that is threatening to leak down my legs.

I notice the devilish smile on his face, as he sees all of this, and seems to relish how he can make me squirm. I feel like he knows EXACTLY how wet I am, and he is enjoying the fact that he is the one making me feel this way. His smile changes and I am almost afraid of what he will say or do next. He gets a stern look on his face and in a commanding voice, he tells me, "Put your damn hands down at your sides. You look ridiculous like that. Let me get a good look at you. If you serve this house, then you serve me too. You understand that right?"

FUCKKKKK, I scream at myself inside my head. Not NOW... I feel how strongly I am reacting to his commanding presence and Dominant nature... and I feel myself gush. I literally gush cumming, just from how I feel in that situation. Maybe it was the rushing around to dress and the fear of being caught, but I cum so fucking hard and so fucking unexpectedly. I grab my crotch with both hands, as if I can hold my pussy juices inside me. I fail miserably, and my fluids flow through my fingers and soak my thighs.

I look up with an expression of fear and humiliation on my face. I see the look of smug satisfaction on his. I feel like this situation can't get any worse and I can't feel any lower. Then, he starts to slowly clap. Yes, I guess I can feel even lower.

He walks closer to me and grabs my wet hands and pulls them from my soaked pussy. He pulls them to his face and smells them... licks them... sucks my fingers into his mouth... He says to me, "Mmmm, very tasty. I can't wait to get it straight from the tap next time. Of course, if you cum like THAT, I am going to have worry about drowning. Have you drowned many guys in that cunt before?"

"Noooo," blurt out. Completely surprised and shocked by the question.

Without batting an eye, he responds, "Women then? Is that it, you are a dyke? Maybe it is mommy dearest, that has you dressing like THAT. Oh I would pay to see you down on your knees, chin deep her her snatch."

I am speechless. I only look down and blush even redder than before.

"Oh, I am right, Aren't I? You are diving in mommy dearest's muff. Yeah, there is no FUCKING way, she would let you run around HER house, dressed like THAT. Not unless she was getting a piece of you. Maybe you are getting it from both ends? Is that it? Mommy and Daddy are banging you?"

I don't say anything. I can't even form a thought. I feel like a deer in VERY bright headlights. I just keep looking at the floor.

I feel like He can see right through me. I feel like he is able to read my thoughts. He confronts my lack of denial. "I'm right... They ARE both fucking you. You NASTY slut. You are taking it from BOTH of them aren't you?"

I can't speak in more than a whisper, but I get out, "yes... I am their whore."

"Yes, you are their whore, WHAT?" he demands of me.

"yes.. I am their whore... Sir," I respond, guessing what he wants.

"Mmmm, that is MUCH better whore. Since you are my parents' play toy, I see no reason why I can't play with you also. Come here fuck toy. Kneel at my feet and take my cock out. Show me how you suck my father's cock."

I would like to say that I was so offended, that I told him he could shove his father's cock up his ass, while I stormed away to pack my bags. That is what I would like to say I did. What I did say and do, was say, "Yes Sir," as I got down on my knees and reached up to feel the large bulge growing in his pants.

As I feel his large cock through his pants, I think, "My GOD, he feels like he is even bigger than his father." I open his pants and pull his underwear down. His cock PLOPS out, smacking my on the forehead. I was not expecting it to be THAT large. He IS bigger than his father. He is bigger by at least an inch.

I guess he noticed the look of wonder on my face and says, "Yes, it is nice, isn't it? You like my large cock, don't you? You can't wait to feel my big, thick cock in your mouth, can you?"

Yes... Sir," is all that I can say. I am not sure if that is the answer to one or all of his questions. Well, yes I am. It is definitely the answer to all three. However, I don't dwell on that, I just take the big, thick, smooth head of his cock into my mouth and suck on it. I feel it in my mouth. I relish how it feels, just sitting in my mouth. I slowly begin to lick around the large head and flick my tongue down its length, as I suck with more pressure.

I feel his whole body tense and I hear him gasp, at how amazing my mouth feels on his cock. Now it is my turn to smile. I have never had a lot of self esteem and confidence. However, if there is one thing I know I am good at, it is sucking cocks. I give myself away to the act. I become complete when I am sucking on a cock, knowing that I am capable of giving a man so much pleasure. I trace my nails over his balls. Mmmm, I love the way he gasps, and his balls seem to crawl up tight in reaction. I cup his heavy balls... I SQUEEZE them... At the same time, I take his cock all the way into my throat.

I can feel how much I surprise him. I can tell that he has not had many girls be able to take his large cock all the way down. I feel him GRAB my head, holding me on his cock, afraid I will stop. I am expecting this, so I took a deep breath ahead of time. Many guys have this same reaction, when I take their cocks into my throat unexpectedly. I love this feeling of desperate need, and knowing that I can do that to a man. I drive him over the edge by swallowing hard over and over. The result is the feeling of my throat massaging his cock, as I slowly fuck my throat on it.

I feel his grip on my head get even HARDER, as I feel his thighs against my face twitch. I feel his cock grow even more in my throat, and start to spasm. I feel his cum spurt into my throat. Spurt after spurt, he cums deep in my throat. I realize that my fingers are stabbing into my wet needy pussy. I didn't even remember putting them inside myself. But, feeling Jake cum, as he SCREAMS, "GOD YESSSSS," drives me over the edge and I cum SCREAMING around his cock.

I am in a dazed state from lack of oxygen to my brain, and the power of my orgasm. I am shocked from my stupor, by the sound of clapping. "Who the FUCK is clapping???" my frazzled brain wonders. I look toward the sound, and wish I hadn't. Standing in the doorway, watching my performance, and clapping, is Jake's father, James.

I pull Jake's cock from my throat so fast, it makes a nasty slurping sound. I try to stand on weak legs and pretend like James did not just walk in, while I was taking his son's cum down my throat. Yeah, that didn't work at ALL.

As I am stumbling to my feet, Jake does absolutely nothing to show that he is ashamed in the least. In fact, he just smiles a HUGE grin at his father, with his big cock just hanging down, for the world to see.

"Ah, the prodigal son returns, I see," I hear James say. Then he corrects himself, "I guess I should say the prodigal son cums... and from how Jeannine is reacting, I have to think he came a LOT." Then to my cringing shame, they both laugh hysterically. At the same time, I want to die, and I want them both to fuck me until I am incapable of even remembering my shame.

I can see that James is thinking along the same lines... I mean about fucking me until I can't think. He tells his son, "Well, I guess introductions are unnecessary. So, Jake, what do you think of the new help? Not bad, eh? Believe it or not, she is a better fuck than she is a cock sucker."

"I can't see how that is even possible, Dad. She is fucking amazing with that mouth... and that throat... My GOD... it felt like she had a Shiatsu massager in there."

"Try for yourself Jake. Just look at how wet she is. You should be able to just slide right into her." They both look at me when he says this, and I don't even have to look down, to know how wet my thighs are from all of the cum drooling out of my treacherous pussy.

Jake walks me over to a large arm chair and pushes my hips against one side, so my arms are leaning on the arm on the other side. He kicks my feet apart, spreading my thighs wide. He flips my skirt up over my ass and is ready to shove his cock into me, when he sees the butt plug in my ass. He pulls on it. Not enough to pull it out of me, but just enough that it POPS back into me when he releases it. I YELP and moan with the sudden pleasure.

"Mmmm, she is a nasty whore isn't she Dad? I am definitely going to take that ass, when I am done with this cunt." Then without another word, he SHOVES his big, thick cock into my swollen desperate pussy. It is a VERY good thing that I am so wet and came twice already, because he is VERY big and thick. I am not sure how much of his cock he got into me with that first push, but it feels like two feet worth. It hurts, but in a way that makes me want to cum screaming. I hold it back though, I want this to last. I need his cock fucking me deep and hard. I need to feel him using me. I need him to make me know that I am nothing but a set of holes for him to use.

As I am lost in Jake's cock fucking deep inside me, I am surprised by another cock slapping against my face. I look up and see that James has his cock out and is slapping it against my face to get my attention. Instead of speaking to me, he asks his son, "You don't mind your old man tagging in, do you?"

Jake responds, "Feel free Dad... her mouth is all yours."

Two things happen right then, James shoves his big cock between my lips, and he and his son share a "high five" above my bent over body. I should say that I am mortified by the shameless use of my body for their pleasure... I should say that, but you can guess, I did NOT. In fact, all I can think is, "This is my first time with a father and son... and my GOD this is exciting..." I reach back with one hand and press and rub on my clit HARD, as I am bounced back and forth between this father and his son.

It is a good thing that they are basically holding me up between their cocks, because the feeling of them both fucking into me combined with my thoughts about father and son fucking me, makes me cum so hard my legs give out.

James yells out to his son, "FUCKKKK, she just screamed around my cock and it felt like she put a vibrator on high, right on my cock. You may be right, and her cock sucking IS better than her fucking."

"No, you were right, Dad. This pussy is fucking amazing. How the fuck can she be such a slut, and still be so God damn TIGHT? It feels like she is massaging my cock with her cunt. I have fucked a lot of asses, that weren't as tight as THIS."

James answers his son saying, "Yeah, she is fucking tight as HELL. It is a miracle really... after your mom and her friends got through with her."

"Mom... and her friends??? Really?" Jake asks.

"Yeah, You know Marie, it seems like she tries to break all of my toys. From what Marie told me, she and the girls, really tried to break this whore with that foot long, strap-on, that Marie has," he tells Jake, and they both laugh.

Remembering the session with Marie and her friends causes a wave of shame to rush through me... Unfortunately, that wave is followed closely by a tidal wave of an overwhelming orgasm. As I SQUEEEEZE my pussy around Jake's cock and SCREAM around James' cock again, I push both of them over the edge with me. Even in my orgasm mushed brain, I sense the flood of hot cum into my pussy and mouth at the same time. I feel like I am flooded in cum. I feel like they are filling me up. I am their cum receptacle. And God help me, I fucking love it.

I feel their cocks pull out of me. The slurping sounds and the feeling of thick, clinging fluids, connecting their cocks to both my mouth and pussy, is almost overwhelming. I feel so completely used and I feel such a complete feeling of bliss. Then I hear it... The sound makes chills run up my spine... It is Marie's voice saying, "So, I am guessing that the lazy cunt hasn't made dinner yet... Well, I can see that SHE has eaten at least..."

"Yeah Mom, she is definitely full," Jake laughs in response. Then he adds, "Well, even though she is pretty full, I think she can still eat... If you are interested... You know what they say, the family that wears a bitch out together, stays together."

They all laugh at my expense and then Marie tells them, "Why don't you boys bring that slut over here so she can eat my pussy. I had SUCH a hard day, I need some release DESPERATELY."

They each grab one of my hands and lead me over to the couch where Marie lies back, as she lifts her skirt and pulls her panties aside. There is something deliciously evil about Jake pushing my face down into his mother's, well step mother's, spread open, wet pussy. I lick and kiss and suck on her pussy... I try to devour her pussy.

I am completely lost in Marie's pussy, when I feel the butt plug POP out of my ass, and I hear Jake say, "Well, there seems to be only one hole left on this whore, that I haven't tried." I do not have to wait long, before I feel him rub his cock up and down my drooling pussy, lubing it up. Because of the butt plug, I am open and ready. His cock is still way bigger than I am used to having in my butt though, so I SCREAM into Marie's pussy, when I feel the sudden pain of his cock's invasion.

spr1987
spr1987
698 Followers
12