Prodigal Son: A Naughty Nanny Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my GODDDDD," Marie exclaims, "That feels amazing. Make her do it again. Make her scream into me again. Hurt this nasty cunt, to make mommy feel good. Will you do that for mommy, Jake?"

I know his answer immediately, when he SLAMS into my tight ass with brutal ferocity. Yes, I scream into Marie... I scream a LOT in the next 15 minutes or so, while Jake tries to prove that he can actually fuck my head right up into his step mother's pussy. My screaming only ends, when my screams are overpowered by Marie's scream. She squeezes my head with her thighs so hard when she cums, I am afraid she will crack my skull. Cracked skull or not, my brains definitely feel like they are leaking out of my head, when I cum with her. I am so lost in my own orgasm, that I don't even realize that Jake came with us, shooting more cum deep in my ass.

As I am coming out of my orgasm induced, zombie state, I look over just in time to take a VERY large load of cum on my face, from James' cock. Oh yeah, I forgot all about him, while I was getting fucked to death between his wife and son. So, I guess I can check off "fucked by an entire family" from my bucket list. Although, something tells me that this will not be the last time, that I am the center of "family game night".

My suspicions are confirmed when James tells Jake, "Next time, give your old man a chance to get under her, and in her cunt first, so we can really all fuck her together." Is it possible for a heart to sink and be thrilled at the same time? If so, this is the perfect description of how I feel, as I think about the MANY possibilities facing me.

Marie RIPS me away from these thoughts, by saying, "Get up you lazy, selfish, cunt. Get your nasty ass cleaned up, and get dinner ready. My GOD, I have NEVER seen such a selfish, sex addicted, slut before. If you can't keep your mind off that needy cunt of yours, and do your fucking duties, I am going to have to punish you even HARDER than I have been."

I get up and rush upstairs, to shower and get to my duties. I know I have to hurry, but I also know that I just HAVE to touch myself in the shower, as I think more about Marie's promised punishment....

*** I hope you liked this episode of Jeannine the Naughty Nanny. As always, I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the story, and any ideas you have for her future adventures. ***

12