Predoctoral Partnership

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she was back to sucking her head again, dragging her lips down the shaft and moaning as her tongue ran down the underside. She released Bee's legs and let them pass by iehter side of her head as she rolled it about from side to side, her moans getting louder and humming right into Bee's cock, gently rolling both her balls in her palms...

And she stopped. She worked herself off Bee's erection, rubbing a thread of spit off on her sleeve.

"Are you OK?" Bee asked.

Robin brought her hand to her cheek. "I'm sorry. I'm meant to dispense medical treatment dispassionately. It's inappropriate for me to do otherwise, but..." She took a few breaths. "But I love sucking cock so much. And your cock is so lovely and huge. Please forgive my lack of professionalism. I can't help it."

"It's alright." Bee said. "I'd... surely rather have you enjoying yourself than not."

Robin smiled, tipping her head to the side and placing a gentle kiss on her shaft. She had the ruler once again and examined her work. Bee looked down at her, eager for the new result.

"Looks like I still have some work to do." She said with a widening grin.

Robin opened her mouth and took in half of Bee's length into her mouth at once. She went up and down, pressing her tongue on the underside of Bee's cock. There didn't seem to be as much pretense of medical treatment this time around. She was just performing fellatio.

And Bee was feeling so much better. She grunted and tried to spread her legs apart to give her more room to work... but her legs were still bound together with her lowered yoga pants, tied around her legs like shackles. She kicked her sneakers off to get her legs free, the black rubber sole making a diagonal skid bark on one of the cabinets behind Robin. She got hold of her yoga pants and was moments away from pulling them to her ankles.

At that moment, Bee was struck with sudden realization. When the doctor lifted her legs up and put them back down... this now meant that Bee's pants were now behind her head, rather than in front of it.

This gave Bee an idea.

Bee pulled her tights up her legs until the crotch pressed up against the back of Robin's head. She hummed, unsure what was happening, until Bee kept pulling forward, forcing Robin's face further down on her cock until it all disappeared, her lower lips pressed up against Bee's balls.

Robin grunted a bit, trying to pull herself off Bee's cock. She got most of it back out of her mouth before Bee pulled her head back down down to the base with the seat of her pants. Bee got a good grip of her waistband with many curled fingers before reeling back and pulling her head back down, essentially using her pants as a set of lycra reins.

Bee eventually stood up from the examination table, taking Robin's head and the rest of her with her. Robin got down on her knees, the only somewhat comfortable way that Bee could hold her head with both hands and continuously force it onto her cock until she cried out in ecstasy and tossed her load right down Robin's throat, holding her head tightly in her groin with the seat of her yoga pants.

Her grip loosening, she withdrew herself from Robin, falling to the floor. Robin also sat down on the floor, coughing and gasping, wiping her lips with her sleeve. They were both left exhausted by this spontaneous act of carnality.

"Sorry." Bee said weakly. "I got carried away."

"It's fine." Robin cleared her throat. "In medieval times, doctors would taste a patient's emissions to determine if they had an illness like diabetes."

Bee squinted. "From... semen? How would they... get the sample? Surely, all those acts were still prohibited by the Church."

"This was mostly relegated to analyzing urine."

"So..." Bee began, tipping her head to the side. "Do I have diabetes?"

"I'm afraid your... technique left me unable to taste much. And the first time, I wasn't really looking for it." Robin slid across the floor, closing in on Bee. "I'm not a psychologist, but I would say that you might have a bit of a sadomasochistic streak... but none of that detracts from how... sweet you are." Robin panted, head drooping as she looked at the floor, attempting to gather herself.

When she looked back up... Bee was holding the ruler.

"I almost hate to ask..." Bee said.

Robin groaned softly, taking the ruler from her. Not even this second orgasm had taken any of her length, but was anything gained?

"Looks the same to me." Robin said.

"Sorry." Bee said softly. "I'd... hate to think that the only thing that accomplished was my personal pleasure."

Robin locked eyes with her intensely. "Oh... it wasn't just YOUR pleasure." She pulled up her black skirt. She had an enormous erection barely tied down in her pantyhose, a thick ribbon of jizz slowly running down her leg, tangled up in the webbing like sticky sea foam.

"The one day I wear pantyhose instead of stockings... you make me mess them up." Robin said, eyebrows lowered disapprovingly, but still grinning.

Bee gasped as her eyes fell on her cock. Robin got back to her feet as she pulled her cock out of her pantyhose, an appetizing drip forming at the tip. Robin clutched the metal ruler in her fist like a disapproving school teacher. Bee took the ruler out of her hands and lined it up against the doctor's cock. They matched up beautifully, her cock at exactly twelve inches.

With a nervous yet anticipatory gulp, Bee asked, "Have you... enhanced yourself with your program? Are you not only the president, you're also a client?"

Robin took the ruler back. Where did this college freshman even hear that reference to an eighties commercial? "No." She said shortly. "I've been this size for years now. I never once thought I needed to be bigger..."

She stooped down a bit, placing her hand gently under Bee's chin. With no real force behind her hand, Robin coaxed Bee back to her feet.

Robin stared her in the eye. "But I can't even remember the last time I was this hard."

A tremble appeared in Bee's leg. What a mighty pole the doctor wielded. Not that much larger than her own... was she really fighting over a single inch? Was that so much of a difference?

And yet... she swore she was also harder than ever, seeing this mighty thing. Maybe she doctor could measure her NOW and see if she'd gained anything.

The doctor had a different idea. Robin bent Bee over the examination table, the paper crinkling under her elbows. Bee yelped as the cold, metal side of the ruler ran across her buttocks.

"I know the medical profession has moved away from spanking as punishment..." Robin said. "So instead, I'll use it as a reward. IF... you beg me for it."

Bee blushed at the mere thought of such a request turning her on so much. She put her head in her arms. "Yes. Please spank me. I've been bad... or good. Whichever. I've definitely been naughty."

Robin brought her arm back and lashed her across both buttocks from top to bottom. The noise it made in the tiny examination room was incredible, as was the shocking appearance of three red stripes across Bee's pale bottom. Her rear was doing an excellent impression of Waldo's sweater.

Bee groaned through her teeth. "That hurt more than I thought it would."

A conciliatory hand immediately fell on her rump immediately. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean for this. That's not what we do here."

From her pose, Bee couldn't turn her head around to see what Robin was up to. Her other hand came to the other buttock. And then, another touch... a kiss. On the right buttock. An unconventional means for a doctor to employ, but it didn't hurt that much. She gave it a few more smooches, dragging her nose against her, heading for the left cheek.

Robin didn't quite make it there. Her face stopped right between them, her nose gliding between her cheeks and placing her puckered lips right against another pucker, the counterpart at the other end.

Bee gasped. She knew this doctor had promised to put their body on the line for her patient's health and well-being... but this was still a shock. Robin went from kisses to full, broad-tongued puppy licks... to pulling her cheeks apart and plunging her tongue down into her hole. Bee bit down on her knuckle, moaning as a trickle of nectar ran from her pussy to her balls. Robin rubbed the drop into her balls with one hand. She massaged her gonads, rolling and squeezing them in her palm.

And she didn't once ask her to cough!

Robin went from holding Bee's buttocks apart to holding them still as her legs involuntarily shook as she licked away. With one final lash of the tongue, Robin got back to her feet, running her hands under Bee's torso to stand her up as well. She squeezed her tits with both hands as she rubbed her cock between her buttocks... leaning back until her tip was right against her newly moistened hole.

Bee tensed. "So that's what you were doing. Just getting me ready so you could fuck me up the ass?"

Robin brought her lips against Bee's ear. "Would you rather that I didn't prepare you?"

"I just... haven't really done this before."

"It's a bad idea to lie to your doctor."

Bee's face immediately lit up. "Alright, you got me. How could you tell?"

"I couldn't. I just bluffed." Robin said. Bee blushed even brighter as she realized how readily she'd walked into that one. Robin continued, "I never said anything about a doctor lying to a patient."

Robin's hands slipped down Bee's skinny form until they both were at Bee's hips again, Robin's tip right against her hole. "You ready for me to take your temperature?" Robin asked softly.

Bee nodded.

Robin effortlessly pressed her hips against Bee's, her cock sliding neatly into Bee with only a surprised grunt.

She held it there for a beat. She whispered into Bee's ears, "Are you sure you've done this before?"

"I'm just... a little tense, that's all."

"I've got some amyl nitrites, if you like."

"No, I'll be fine."

Robin chuckled. "You knew what amyl nitrites were."

Bee hid her face. "It's a college town! That's not the only thing they're used for."

"Do you think your doctor is going to suggest recreational drugs?"

"There's a lot happening right now that I didn't expect..."

"Are you ready?" Robin asked, resting one hand on Bee's tense fist.

Bee took a few breaths, steeling herself. She felt fine. She nodded over her shoulder.

Robin drew herself out and thrust back in. Bee cried out.

"You sure?" Robin whispered.

Bee shuddered and nodded again. "Whatever you think is best, doc."

She began the fucking in earnest, their bodies clapping together as Robin pumped her hips back and forth. Bee tried to hold herself still, but Robin's force slamming into her made it hard to stay still. Her legs were twitching, and her knuckles were going white from holding the examination table. She released her right arm and it immediately spasmed towards her phone, knocking it towards Robin, but not quite off the table.

Robin didn't stop. "Oh, what's this?" She looked down. Bee stammered something, but Robin picked up the phone. "I see what you want me to do..."

With a swipe of her thumb, Robin opened the camera app and pointed it out at themselves.

"This is the trend, isn't it? The selfie?" She moved the phone around until it saw Robin's long hard cock continuously probing Bee's behind. Bee hid her face in her hands. "Yeah, let's get some good shots of that. We can post them to social media and remind everyone of the importance of going to the doctor regularly."

Over the incessant crinkling sound of the stiff paper and the examination table creaking as both their body weights pushed against it and the drawers rattling as the contents rolled about... there was that sound of a shutter snapping, as Robin took some pictures of the action.

Bee hid her head under her hands, her heart pounding in her throat. She wasn't above a naughty selfie, but only to a select few very good friends, and only after a thorough and careful vetting process. What on earth was she about to be dealing with once she got her phone back?

Robin set the phone back down near Bee.

"I couldn't unlock the phone to actually post them." Robin said, sounding defeated.

Bee let out a sigh.

"Ooh, you relaxed a bit."

Bee whimpered, hiding her face again.

"Your blushing is so cute." Robin cooed. "Are you blushing because I took those pictures, or because you love taking it up the ass? This is an important question... medically speaking."

Bee panted. "I... I can't event tell anymore."

"I'll stop, if you want to be sure."

"No, please, don't stop..." Bee's voice wavered, as if losing the hard support inside her would leave her with nothing.

Robin giggled. She put her right hand under Bee and took grip of her cock, tugging it. Bee twitched and quaked about as Robin growled, "You college students... acting all innocent and tricking me into blowing you and fucking you up the ass... I diagnose you with being a slut. There is no cure... but you can take THIS and call me in the morning..."

Robin's hips sped up involuntarily as she ejaculated into Bee's nethers. Bee came onto the examination table at the same time. They paused to catch their breath, Robin still docked inside Bee.

"Thank goodness I had that paper down..." Robin said.

"I... mostly hit the wall..." Bee said between gasps.

"So you did." Robin looked over her shoulder. "No matter." She withdrew herself from Bee... but Bee stayed close. She turned around in Robin's embrace, noses and cocks touching, both gasping for air and unsteady on their feet, leaning on each other.

"I'm sorry..." Robin said softly after checking her watch. "But it's five o'clock. It's time for me to close up and go home."

Bee's breath deepened. She clutched part of Robin's coat, as if she felt that she'd float away.

"Are you feeling OK?" Robin asked, almost automatically.

She looked into her eyes. "Now that you mention it..." Bee began in a breathy whisper. "I'm a bit lightheaded and feverish... I don't really think it's a good idea to... be alone right now."

Robin set the back of her hand on Bee's damp forehead. "Yes, you're quite... hot."

Bee pushed in and kissed Robin on the lips.

"Oh, no..." Robin moaned. "It must be contagious. Now I'M feeling feverish."

"I'm sure it's nothing, but... I'd feel safer under your... observation."

"I suppose that is my sworn duty..." Robin brought her hand behind Bee's head, sinking her fingers into her red curls. "...to ensure your continued health and safety."

Bee put both arms behind Robin and pulled her in for another kiss, much longer and slower. They finally released it, but did not pull away, faces still pressed into each other.

"We really do have to leave, though." Robin whispered, her lips still touching Bee's. "They can't lock up if we're in here because of the motion sensors. The travails of not controlling the entrance to the building..."

Robin and Bee felt like shoplifters, trying to discreetly leave the building without looking like they were hiding their rock hard boners in their clothing.

---

In the modern era, doctors didn't make house calls. Almost no matter their condition, a patient was expected to come out to where the doctor was. If that was impractical, there was a fleet of vehicles called 'ambulances' that could bring the deeply sick or injured directly to where the doctor was... so long as he wasn't at a golf course.

It was unheard of for a patient to come to a doctor's home. But that's what was happening tonight.

In Robin's home in the sleepy nearby suburbs, the first floor bedroom had no lights on, but plenty of sound. The bed creaked, the mattress squeaked, the head board slammed into the wall. Robin and Bee were under the sheets, Bee on top, sweat-soaked bodies slapping together as Bee pounded Robin into the mattress. They held each other's heads, lips and faces squished together in something resembling kissing.

Bee pulled her hips back as far as she could and fucked Robin's little pussy hard, Robin grunting with each thrust. If Bee had any doubt that her own size was adequate, it was long since erased as Robin ejaculated before Bee, spraying her seed between their breasts.

Robin felt the endorphins and other positive feelings soak into her, like releasing the tension on an inner tube by deflating it. But the smell and feel of the hot wad squishing between them inspired Bee to keep going, even faster. Robin felt her body tense up again even as her mind swam in a lovely warm bubble bath of afterglow. Bee did not let up, thumping Robin mercilessly until she came again... and then again as Bee finally reached her own climax, filling Robin with her seed.

Slowly, all the noise faded away, except for Robin and Bee catching their breaths. The air in there felt as hot and damp as a sauna. Their bodies were somehow slick with sweat and sticky with come. Bee lifted her head up from the pillow and saw Robin's panting face, her glasses slightly askew.

Bee chuckled, and whispered, "Your glasses are all fogged."

For the first time, she took them off and wiped them gamely on her silky sheets to clear them. She replaced them quickly, only to find Bee's face in her chest again, licking up the sweat and sucking on her nipple.

"Oh, my god..." Robin moaned. "I'm so embarrassed."

"Why?" Bee said. "That was amazing."

"No, it was... but..." She sighed. "Me on the bottom, missionary... in my own bed... I haven't done this in years..."

Bee swept in and placed a long kiss on Robin's lips. "So... I take it that you're single."

Robin giggled. "What you're suggesting is a violation of medical ethics."

"I won't tell the board if you won't."

A few more dizzy kisses. Bee whimpered, "I'm so hungry..."

"Yeah, me too..." As a medical professional, Robin did not recommend skipping dinner and getting right to a long, exhausting tryst... satisfying as this entire thing had turned out.

Bee brought her lips to Robin's neck and gave it a few soft, tiny nibbles. "I'll stay here and snack on you all night, but I really would like to eat something."

Robin scoffed. "You college students... always looking to bum a snack instead of fucking my brains out."

"I'm not actually enrolled at the college." Bee confessed. "My student aid fell through, so I had to drop out. I've just been sneaking in and out of certain classes, seeing what I can learn for free."

"Where do you stay?" Robin asked.

"At home, with my parents..." She said. "Unless I can convince someone close by to let me share their bed for the night."

"Mustn't be that difficult."

"Some women aren't into it."

"I know." Robin said within a sigh.

Bee rolled off of Robin, touching the other pillow in the queen-sized bed for the first time. There was no sound but for their breath for a long while, not even a distant dog bark or car rolling down the street.

"I don't want to sound ungrateful..." Bee finally said. "but you didn't make my penis bigger."

Robin turned her head. "What do you mean?" Her fingertips traced on the underside of Bee's persistent erection. "We're still seeing the effects of it. You walked into my office with a six-and-a-half inch penis, and left with one over eleven inches. That's an increase of over seventy-five percent."

Bee let out a loud sigh, the kind only expressed when someone knew something was too good to be true, went for it anyway... and still had their previous skepticism confirmed. "I... could do that before I came here today." She said.

"Well, how was I to know that?" Robin said innocently. "Why would someone with an eleven-inch penis come to a doctor looking for a larger one?"

Bee slid her finger down Robin's flank... and then up the side of her cock. "Well... looks like I found one."

"I believe the copy on the flyer did read, 'want a bigger penis?'"