Predoctoral Partnership

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you meant it that way, then you were essentially ruling out any women answering it." Bee said. "Why phrase it that way, then? The word 'futa' isn't written anywhere on that thing. Were you looking to lure inadequate men in there to mock them for it, offering them no alternative?"

"That would be cruel. Besides, what kind of man would dare enter such a door?" Robin said. "Only ones with a humiliation fetish, I would gather."

"Have any men actually shown up?"

"I shouldn't disclose any medical information from other patients..." Robin said. "But... since they don't exist, I guess it's no big deal. No, there have not been any men applying for the study so far."

"Then why? Who else has wants a bigger dick?"

Robin set her head back on the pillow, staring up at the ceiling. "I've had this place open for a few months now... and I used to say something like 'free gynecological exams for college students.' But nobody would take any of the slips. Maybe on a college campus, people expect to be paid for participating in studies, and they're all too young to need much in the way of medical assistance.

"I tried different techniques, different phrasings... different fonts. Somewhere along the way, I just writing any old thing. Free VCR, Cat Found, Estate Sale, Looking for D&D Group... nothing would get a nibble. So I tried writing things that I thought couldn't possibly appeal to anyone. See if I get any curious calls...

"I do get the occasional college student who finds me that is open to some of my... personal care. But I didn't think I'd bring in... another futa... with THAT flyer."

There was a pause.

"Have you thought about... hiring some new help?" Bee asked. "Perhaps a secretary who actually shows up... and exists? So you wouldn't have to run around answering the phone?"

"Are you volunteering?" Robin smirked.

"I wouldn't mind getting paid. I am a broke college dropout, after all."

"Not sure how much I can pay, but..." She leaned in to say the next part even softer. "Think of all you can learn from me."

"I made YOU come three times in less than a minute."

"Well, I hope your self-esteem is restored, and that you know you don't need a larger penis."

"Only yours..."

They kissed.

"God, will we even get anything done?"

"Oh, sure we will." Robin said. "If there's anyone out there who needs healing, we can do it."

"Especially if they're a futa babe."

Another kiss. "What's your name?" Robin asked. "I'll have a name tag ready for you the next time you stop by."

Her cheeks lit up anew. Had this really all gone down... and she hadn't yet said her name? They'd just got swept up in the whirlwind of it all. "Bee."

"What a cute name." Robin smiled. "Is that short for Beatrice?"

"No... Beata."

"Ooh, how exotic. That means 'beautiful.'"

"It actually means 'blessed.'"

"It can have two meanings."

Eventually, their abated yet still smoldering lust was weaker than their hunger. They went to the shower first. If Bee was going to join the medical field, she would have to get used to bathing strangers. If they were all as lovely as Robin, with her tight bod and stellar rack... this job would be a cinch. She scrubbed her down to the last detail, even choosing to make sure Robin's nipples were extra clean with her mouth as the water splashed about, and then maybe they fucked again and had to start the whole shower process over. Not an efficient system, but that was American health care for ya.

Bee finally eagerly ate a bowl of cereal for dinner before Robin changed the sheets and let Beata sleep. She clutched a pillow as she slept, perhaps dreaming of her new friend and potential employer. Considering that no college-aged woman ever went to bed this early, this might have counted as a nap.

This brought Robin to do something she didn't often do: sit at her computer naked. A peek at the tag on Bee's shirt informed her that she wore a Small T-shirt.

Hopefully, this meant she would fit nicely in this small-sized nurse's outfit.