Producer & Director

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning," Alan replied. "I just woke up, too. Are you hungry?"

Cindy nodded, and Alan went to the opening where the tray would appear and pushed the button. Cindy stood up and went into the bathroom to relieve herself. Long ago she had gotten used to the absence of a door, but now she was distressed. What if Alan came and watched her on the toilet? She would die from embarrassment! As though he hadn't already seen her engaged in worse activities in the video, her analytic self sneered. She barely was able to keep herself under control at that thought, hurriedly completing her business. Of course, Alan didn't come to spy on her.

Both sat silently waiting for 'breakfast', not knowing how to resume the camaraderie they had tentatively established a few hours before. Nervously trying to fill the emptiness, Alan said, "Do you want to watch a video?"

This time Cindy remembered what video was in the VCR: the one taken of her by their captors. She stepped to the TV and ejected it, putting it on the dresser next to the video of Alan. "How did they do it?" she asked, speaking more to herself than to Alan.

"There must be cameras hidden behind the mirrors," Alan responded. "I've heard about two-way mirrors. On one side you see your reflection, but from the other it's like a window."

Cindy shuddered. "So they have been watching us all the time. I thought they couldn't tell what I was doing. You know, you have to push the button to get their attention."

"Me too", said Alan with a catch in his voice. "They could be watching us right now, and listening, too."

Tears started to flow from Cindy's eyes. "All I want to do is go home". The words were barely audible through her tightening throat.

Alan felt like crying, too. What could he say to her? What could he say to himself? Awkwardly, he stood up and put his arms around Cindy. "At least we're not alone anymore" was all he could manage to say before his eyes overflowed. The two stood holding each other, silently weeping together.

Cindy was the first to recover some composure. She became aware of the feeling of bare skin against her arms and face, which was resting on Alan's shoulder. He felt warm and a little bit sticky. From their perspiration, her thinking part decided. Only the thin material of her shift separated their torsos. Feeling her nipples beginning to tighten again, she gently pushed him away and took a small step back.

Alan dropped his arms and hurriedly bleated, "I'm sorry." His tears stopped, sadness replaced with embarrassment.

"It's OK", said Cindy with just the hint of a smile. "I needed a hug. And so did you. Thanks."

"It's just that I don't really know how to act", Alan continued. "Alone with a girl, I mean. I've never really done it – being alone, I mean. Oh shoot", he ended lamely, knowing that he was babbling in his embarrassment, but not knowing how to extricate himself. He was blushing fiercely.

Cindy smiled. "It's OK, Alan." She touched his arm. "I'm like you. I've never had a boyfriend, either."

"But you're not a nerd like me", Alan responded.

"I don't think I'm a nerd", Cindy said softly. "Why do you think you are?"

"Because, because…" Alan paused. Why did he see himself that way? He really had lots of friends. "I guess because I'm not good looking, like you are. I like computers and do well in school. I like sports OK, but don't do them. The only girls I know are nerds like me. I've never even gone on a date."

"I've never had a real date," said Cindy. "And I know guys just like you who haven't, either. They are not nerds." Cindy had involuntarily emphasized the last few words. She guessed she was being defensive – at times she had wondered if some other people thought she was weird for not having a boyfriend yet at her age. "Besides, I think you're very good looking." Why had she said that? asked her analytic self. Because it's true, her feeling self responded.
Chapter 14

Suddenly they were hugging each other again. As they stood in each other's arms, Cindy began to feel a growing pressure against her belly from something hard. With a start, she realized it must be Alan's penis. At the same time Alan became aware of the pressure of Cindy's two hard nipples pushing against his chest. Each then realized what the other must be feeling and they broke apart.

Anguished, Alan blurted, "I can't help it, Cindy. It just happens".

Looking first at his shorts, which strained to contain his extended dick, and then at his face Cindy responded, "I can't help it either." She brushed the hard bumps of her nipples that were creating their own twin tents in the thin fabric of her shift.

They both sat down on the edge of the bed. "It's weird," she said. "You're supposed to get to know someone, then like them, then go on a date, and then, I guess, someday see them with no clothes on. We've done it backwards. I had never even played with myself before." Her analytic self was shocked at what she was saying.

"Really?" responded Alan, his natural curiosity piqued. "Guys do it all the time. Until I saw the tape I never thought about girls doing it. Are most like you?"

"I don't know."

"Don't you ever get turned on by movies and stuff?" he asked.

"Not really. Do boys get turned on so easy?"

"Yeah, and it can be embarrassing, 'cause it shows."

"What turned you on when you were in the video?" Cindy couldn't believe she was having this conversation and wanting to find out about such 'dirty' stuff.

Alan blushed. "I found a story in the dresser about a guy thinking about making it with a girl." To justify himself he added, "I was really lonely and scared. Beating off let me forget about it for a while. What made you do it?"

It was Cindy's turn to blush. "I found a story, too. Only it was about a girl thinking about having sex and then playing with herself. I tried not to, but did it anyway."

"Why didn't you want to do it?"

"I don't know. I thought it was wrong, somehow. Like, good girls don't do those things."

What Cindy was saying struck a chord with Alan. He thought back to when he was in fourth or fifth grade and first becoming aware of how good it felt to play with his dick. Long buried memories began to surface. He recalled waking in the middle of the night with a hard-on, praying that it would go down and trying not to touch himself. He remembered giving up on more than one night and going into the bathroom, locking the door, laying face down on the floor and moving his dick back and forth on the cold tile floor. He was afraid to use his hands. Then there was the embarrassment of his first wet dreams; how he took the sheets off and put them in the dirty-clothes basket so his mother wouldn't think he had wet the bed. At that time he was afraid to ask his father about it. And then there was the first time in the shower when he actually used his hands to masturbate until he came; how he felt so good and so guilty at the same time; how he began to beat off two or three times a day; how he still had the dreams, but they were no longer wet. He wasn't any different from Cindy. Boys must just start sooner.

"Alan?"

He suddenly returned to the present. "I'm sorry, Cindy. You started me thinking and remembering. You made me realize that I felt just like you at first when I started, you know, playing with myself. Maybe boys just start at a younger age. It's like your dick, your penis, starts to do its own thing. It's kind of hard to ignore. Girls must be built different."

Cindy couldn't help but giggle a bit. "You're right about that. Yours was the first grown-up one I've seen." Then she gasped. "I'm sorry, Alan, why am I talking like this?"

It was Alan's turn to giggle. "It's OK, Cindy. I think we both know what we did was OK. It's just that it was supposed to be private." He paused, and then blurted without thinking, "What did you think when you first saw the video of me?"

"At first I thought it was gross, but then…." Cindy stopped. She suddenly realized she couldn't just tell Alan what happened then. Lamely she ended by saying "but then, I decided you were, were, ah, cute." Trying to get out of her predicament she turned his question around. "How about you?"

Alan looked stricken. How could he tell her he must have watched her finger-fuck herself a dozen times. How he came and came until he was shooting blanks and almost black and blue from beating his meat so hard.

His silence spoke volumes to Cindy. Hesitantly, she quietly ventured, "Did it turn you on?" Mortified, Alan nodded. Cindy sighed. "Me, too," she whispered.
Both sat quietly, neither knowing what to do or say. Their bursts of conversation and self-revelation were like waves on the ocean, each followed by a trough of awkward silence. Alan broke the reverie by suddenly noticing that the tray had not returned.

"Hey, where's the food we ordered? It's been awhile, hasn't it?"

"I don't know," Cindy replied, relieved that they could talk about something less intense. "Except for one time the food always has always been here in 5 minutes or so." She intentionally repressed the memory of how hunger forced her to give up her clothes soon after the kidnapping.

Alan stood up and pushed the button again. The two waited expectantly. After what seemed like a long time with no response Alan said, "Maybe the kidnappers aren't around. They must have to go out at times to buy food and stuff."

"That would mean they aren't watching us right now. I wish there was a way we could get out," added Cindy.

"No way. I've been trying to figure that out since I got here."

As Alan sat down on the bed again Cindy glanced involuntarily at his pelvis. His penis no longer was stretching the fabric of his shorts. Her analytic mind registered the surprising fact that it could change size so rapidly. With that thought, however, her feeling self noted a reflexive tingle in her vagina. Was she still that close to being turned on?

Alan lay back on the bed, his legs bent at the knees over the edge. "One thing I've learned is how it's possible to be bored and scared at the same time. You've been here longer than me. What do you do to pass the time?"

"Watch the videos and read the stupid books."

"Yeah, the books are really stupid. The only one I found that wasn't boring was the one about the guy and his girl." Realizing what he had said, Alan blushed again, but not as much as before.

"Do boys masturbate when they are bored?" Cindy asked.

"Yeah, I guess so. It's a way to pass the time. You just try to imagine something sexy and play with your dick until it gets hard. Then you can have fun."

"Does it have to get hard before it, it feels good?" Cindy almost stammered in nervousness, but she was intrigued by the chance to find out things she never had been exposed to.

"Uh huh. You don't hardly even feel or notice it when you're not hard. What about you," Alan replied, turning the tables. "Girls don't have dicks. What feels good when you play with yourself?"

Surprised that she was able to talk about these things without being more embarrassed, Cindy said, "I feel good deep down inside. And my nipples stick out and get really sensitive. My vagina gets real tingly, too. Especially one spot that kind of gets hard. It must be like a tiny penis. When I touch it really softly it feels so good that I don't ever want to stop." Cindy noticed her nipples were hard and sensitive right now, and her crotch was beginning to feel damp. She looked at Alan. His penis once again was trying to get out of his shorts.

"Alan, are you turned on right now?"

"Cindy, I'm sorry, but yes."

"Do you feel like playing with yourself?"

"Yes."

"Me, too."

This time the trough between waves of conversation persisted. Like the endless instant before a thunderstorm finally unleashes its furious energy, time seemed to stop by some unfathomable consent of wills. Both of them had no idea where this moment was leading: fearful but exhilarated; wanting, but not wanting to move further into the unknown; both knowing with certainty that some sort of a climax was inevitably approaching.
Chapter 15

Alan finally lifted his head. "Uh…uh…, we could do it together. I mean, by ourselves but at the same time. There's room on the bed. I mean, I don't mean having sex. Just doing what we've done before, only at the same time." Eyes wide at his temerity, he stammered to a stop.

Speaking to herself and Alan at the same time Cindy whispered, "It's not as though we haven't seen each other do it already, and the kidnappers aren't watching." Did she really believe that?, her logical self asked.

Alan lifted his legs onto the bed and scooted himself up so he was lying on his back. Cindy lay down next to him, also on her back. Staring intently at the ceiling, Alan nervously reached and slipped his shorts down, releasing his engorged dick. Bending his hips and knees he removed the shorts and dropped them on the floor. Trembling, Cindy sat partway up and pulled off her shift. Afraid to pause because she might change her mind, she quickly removed her panties as well.

Alan rolled on his side, facing Cindy. "You're beautiful," he whispered in awe.

Cindy also turned to face Alan on her side. Her top breast hung down only slightly onto the lower one, covering her birthmark. Her nipples throbbed as they strained to pull themselves loose from their soft-firm foundations. She could see Alan's hand already caressing the underside of his penis. The blue lines that she had barely seen in the video were much more obvious close up. They had to be blood vessels (how could her analytic mind still be working?). The tip reminded her of the helmets worn by soldiers she had seen in history books. It was an incredible purple-red color.

With no conscious thought, Cindy's upper hand began to work within her slit. Her lower arm was bent to allow her other hand to gently pluck at her nipples. She was amazed at how wet she was in her vagina (pussy, said her feeling self). The tip of Alan's penis (dick!) was wet, too, she noticed. He appeared to be using the drops of liquid to lubricate the motion of his hand.

As the familiar sensations began to build in his dick, Alan watched in fascination as Cindy's fingers alternately probed her pussy and gently tickled her clit. He was surprised at the dampness that slowly wet her hand and her white-blond fuzz. Her fingers made a slight squishy sound as they worked in and out. His eyes were torn between watching the hand between her legs and the one that fondled the wonderful white mounds just inches from his face. He noticed that there were a lot of tiny bumps within the bright pink tissue surrounding her nipples, in direct contrast to the incredible smoothness of the rest of her breasts (they were too beautiful to call them tits!). It was only by force of will he kept himself from seizing one of them in his mouth and suckling like a baby.

The tension had been building with no release since they first met, and it didn't take long before the teenagers' hips began to move almost in unison. Eyes now squeezed shut and noses filled with the pungent musk of sex, the two became lost within themselves in mounting ecstasy. At the instant before the orgasmic finale their eyes jerked open in anticipation. Dilated pupils locked on dilated pupils with an intensity powered by the immense erotic energy. The stroking and bucking increased to a frenzy as they made love without touching, cumming together in an explosion of panting, shrieking groans – never breaking eye content until they collapsed on their backs, utterly spent.

Alan was the first to recover enough to be aware of his surroundings. He noticed that his dick lay partially on his stomach, softer now but not yet shrunken to its normal size. He knew he had cum (boy, had he cum!) and was surprised to see very little jism on his stomach. He quietly turned his head to look at Cindy and found out where it had gone: the area between her pussy and belly button was covered with sticky clear-whiteness. He could see where one of her hands had smeared it up onto her chest when she had collapsed. Her eyes were still closed and her breathing was slowed now to a gentle whisper. He knew one of them had been yelling a few minutes before but didn't know whether it had been himself or her. Probably both, he decided.

Cindy stirred, stretching her body out in a languorous motion, luxuriating in the tingly afterglow. This had been the best, yet. But even so, the feelings had somehow been tinged with a cloying sensation of incompleteness, of something still missing; different from the letdowns she had felt before. It wasn't the "good/bad" feeling. It was more like "really good, but could be even better". With a Mona Lisa smile, she decided to focus on the "really good" and opened her eyes. Turning her head towards Alan she whispered, "Hi."

"Hi to you, too," he responded. "Welcome back. Where have you been?"

"I don't know, but it was wonderful." She reached over and touched his shoulder. The stickiness of her fingers was apparent to both of them. Cindy's eyes widened a bit in perplexity as she held her hand in front of her face. The stuff on it wasn't exactly the same as her own secretions (which she had once tasted what seemed now to be a long time ago).

"I think that's my fault", said Alan, pointing towards her stomach.

Glancing down, Cindy said in wonderment, "Just like in the video, only this time on me."

Beginning to get embarrassed, Alan responded, "I'm sorry," (it seemed to him that he was having to say that a lot since meeting Cindy).

"Why? I'm not." Cindy's thinking self was amazed at the truth of what she was saying. She had changed a lot over the last few days.

Then Cindy shivered. She wasn't sure why, but it was like the unexpected shadow of a cloud on a summer day making her look up to see where the sun had gone. Was a storm coming? She remembered the letdowns after her other experimentations, but this was different – and so sudden. The change in her expression alarmed Alan.

"Are you OK?"

"Yes, I think so." Unconsciously she had crossed her ankles and folded her arms across her chest. "I'm OK. I - I feel like I need a bath – I'm kind of gooey." Her half-hearted smile did little to make Alan feel better.

With a sudden pang of doubt and embarrassment he hastily replied, "Sure, that's a good idea. You take one here and I'll take one in my room. I'll be back soon."

Springing up, he grabbed his shorts and was gone before Cindy had a chance to say anything more.
Chapter 16

Why do I feel so weird, thought Cindy as she slowly walked into the bathroom and started filling the tub? One instant she had been on top of a mountain feeling better than she ever had before, and now, if not yet at the bottom of a valley, she sure felt like she was headed that direction. Was it something Alan had said? Or something she had said, or done, or felt? Cindy eased into the warm water, watching as it mixed with Alan's semen on her tummy. She held up her sticky hand in front of her face. Not consciously willing herself to do anything, she slowly placed her fingers in her mouth and gently sucked, tasting her own familiar saltiness combined with something else. It was the essence of the pungent odor she had smelled when she was with Alan on the bed: no sweetness, but not sour; for sure not a good taste, yet not really bad, either: as much a feeling as a taste. As she pondered the sensation on her tongue she trembled again. This time she recognized a shiver she had felt before. It was the same shiver she had experienced when she saw Alan in the video for the first time. It was a shiver that ended between her legs. Unexpectedly weeping now, she grabbed the soap and began to wash. She had to clean away the remnants of … what? Love? Lust?