Product

Story Info
Kitty has a new position in the company.
1.8k words
4.33
9.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In short, ladies and gentlemen, NuForce can retrain your employees. They will be more productive, more loyal, more committed, demand less pay and fewer benefits. Our program reduces turnover to negligible levels. Productivity increases. All of this translates directly to your bottom line. Our projections indicate that the average company can increase profit margin 23% by hiring us, though that will obviously vary by firm."

Kitty sat at the conference table seething. It should be her giving the presentation. She guided NuForce through financing. She made the strategic decisions that took ReBirth from hypothetical idea to marketable product. She was the one who had made it all possible. Michael Vanderbilt was a brilliant biochemist. It was the ideas he had in a garage lab that laid the groundwork for NuForce. But he had no head for business. The ideas wouldn't have mattered without her taking charge.

"Any questions?"

And yet, it was Michael Vanderbilt standing at the front of the conference room. He was the one making the pitch to executives from powerful corporations and owners of successful private companies. He had never been this articulate. This confident speaking in front of an audience.

She had suspicions.

"So, how does it work?" Peter Benford asked. Chief Operating Officer of the largest call center operator in the world.

Michael smiled. "I'm sure you will understand when I say that how Rebirth works is proprietary."

That evoked around the table the laughter of people sharing a secret, rather than actual mirth.

"What I can tell you," Michael continued, "is that we deploy Rebirth through normal training sessions. We hold them either at NuForce, or we can come out to your own facilities. We would need time to set up in the latter case."

"How long do these training sessions take?" Jessica Cain. She owned a chain of fast casual restaurants.

Kitty squirmed. She wanted to stand up and punch Michael in the face. Then she would show them what Rebirth could be used for.

She sat almost motionless in her chair.

"That depends upon how complex you want the programming to be. Simple things, like training your employees to be more attentive, can be accomplished in a couple of hours. We estimate that the deepest, most thorough alterations can be made in a week."

"A week?" Peter Welch. He ran a large temporary employment agency. "Don't they figure out what is going on?"

"Again, this varies. Most modifications can be seeded without awareness on the part of the subjects. We can also run them without being that subtle. It takes less time that way, and so is cheaper for the client. In that case, the very first bit of programming is not to rebel against additional instruction."

"What kind of changes can you make?" Benford again.

"Just about anything you can think up. There are certain basic human functions and drives that we cannot overcome. We can, however, co-opt most of them and use them to reinforce the alterations we make. Rebirth alters personality on a fundamental level. It cannot erase or rewrite memories. Yet. But it can produce dramatic personality changes in its subjects."

"You say it requires training sessions," a quiet voice asked, "but that the subjects are not necessarily aware of the programming." James Scott. Most of the potential customers came from low wage, low skill industries. Scott was managing partner of a white shoe law firm. "Can it be used in settings other than an explicit employee training meeting?"

"Yes, it can," Michael said. "It won't work in some of the places you are thinking about. The equipment can be set up so that it is hidden, but you need unfettered access to the space both before and after the session. But you could use it in meetings, in job interviews, or even social settings such as a networking event with cocktails."

"So, you could be programming us right now?"

Michael laughed. "I suppose, in theory, we could be, but we aren't. I don't anticipate this meeting lasting long enough for even rudimentary programming to be put in place."

Of course you're using it now, Kitty thought to herself.

"What about the possibility of government regulation. Could they step in and shut you down? Or what about legal liability?"

"That is extremely unlikely. We have a robust lobbying presence in Washington, and have hosted all of the key regulators and members of Congress for networking events with cocktails."

There were chuckles around the room.

"This all seems quite . . . fantastical," Welch said, "but we're going to need to see hard evidence that you can produce what you claim."

"Of course," Michael replied with a smile. "I will present you with data on the effectiveness of Rebirth, but first, let me show you one example of how extensive the alterations can be.

"I am sure that most of you are surprised that Catherine Campbell is not the one giving this presentation. She was the CEO of NuForce . . ." There were murmurings when he used the past tense. "and the public face of the company. However, there have been some changes recently in our org charts."

All eyes focused on Kitty, as she was sitting right there.

Michael turned and looked at her. "Please stand up."

Kitty gritted her teeth as she complied. She rose to her feet, revealing the parody of a business suit that she wore. The too-tight white blouse stopped above her navel, exposing a few inches of her belly above the very tight gray pinstriped skirt so short that it revealed the tops of her thigh-high stockings. The matching jacket failed to cover her kidneys. She wobbled slightly on the five inch stilettos that she was not yet used to wearing.

"Most of you interacted with Ms. Campbell," Michael continued. "How would you describe her, briefly."

There was a moment of silence before someone down the table replied, "Smart." Others followed, the responses growing more quick.

"Aggressive."

"Demanding."

"Hard bargainer."

"Driven."

Kitty flushed in embarrassment at the gazes fixed on her.

"Arrogant."

"Belittling."

"Ball buster."

He's programmed them to reduce their inhibitions about saying mean things about me, she thought.

"Fuckin' hot."

Laughter. Kitty's face grew bright red. There was stirring in her loins.

"Bitch."

Michael jumped back in. "I was waiting for someone to give that one. What can I say. People inside NuForce described her that way, too. She was, quite frankly, causing morale problems among the employees."

Whispers around the table.

"Fortunately, Ms. Campbell resolved these problems last week. She resigned her position as CEO, and relinquished her ownership stake in the company. Kitty has accepted a position as a Junior Associate within the Product Demonstration team in our marketing department. Isn't that right, Kitty."

She had no choice but to answer, "Yes, Mr. Vanderbilt." A wave of arousal passed through her as she did.

The murmuring around the table intensified.

"She has completely dedicated herself to atoning for the abuse she engaged in as CEO, haven't you, Kitty?"

"Yes, Mr. Vanderbilt."

The heat in her face was scalding, and she felt a trickle of moisture rolling down her inner thigh.

"Kitty, lift your skirt for us."

She couldn't stop her fingers from reaching down to the hem, and pulling it upwards. She struggled to get the tight fabric over her hips, but, aided by her boyish figure, she managed to get it all the way up to her waist.

The audience appreciated the show. There was a wolf whistle, and a couple of catcalls. All flowed straight to her pussy, heightening her arousal.

No longer restrained by the skirt, her feet spread more than shoulder width apart. She placed her hands behind her head and pulled back her elbows as far as she could.

"Why, Kitty!" Michael proclaimed in mock surprise. "Why aren't you wearing any panties?"

Because you programmed me not to, you bastard. But that wasn't what she had been told to say.

"Because I'm a cheap slut, Mr. Vanderbilt, and cheap sluts don't wear panties. Our cunts are always available." Her hole continued to drip juices.

"Ah! I suppose that's also why you shaved off all of your pubic hair, too."

"No, Mr. Vanderbilt. I didn't shave my cunt. I waxed it. It feels so much smoother and delightful to anyone who feels me up."

The room had gone silent.

"Well, at least you seem to be enjoying it. Your stockings are getting wet."

"A cheap slut's cunt always drools with arousal when she's surrounded by people she knows want to fuck her."

"Well folks, there you have it," Michael said as his focus returned to the potential clients. "Rebirth has created an entirely new, more agreeable Kitty Campbell."

An unintelligible babble filled the room. Kitty looked down at the floor, but otherwise remained still. She hated that she wanted so badly to get bent over the conference table and gangbanged.

Michael raised his hands and voice. "Please! I will be happy to take more questions, but the demonstration is not yet complete."

The roar quieted into a mere hubbub.

"Kitty would like to demonstrate her dedication to her marketing position by crawling under the table and performing oral sex on each one of you."

That wasn't exactly what she wanted. She wanted dicks slamming into her cunt. But it would be better than nothing.

The clients, and it was clear that they were clients, and not just potentials, greeted the announcement with approval.

"Kitty, if you would."

She got down on all fours and shuffled under the table.

"This isn't going to be entirely fair to all of you," Michael intoned. "While Kitty has become a very talented cocksucker, her pussy eating remains a work in progress. She doesn't fancy it at all, so it's been a struggle."

She reached the nearest pair of legs she could see, and unzipped the fly. She struggled to release the cock from white briefs briefs due to its engorgement, but she managed.

Michael's voice continued from somewhere far above her station. "After I have gone through our data, we will adjourn for dinner at Travelle. Then there will be a reception attended by Kitty and other members of the Product Demonstration team, with an open bar that will be open as long as there are guests."

Kitty stopped listening as she took the head of the cock before into her mouth, and slowly slid her lips down the shaft, teasing with her tongue as she did. She had barely reached its base when it spasmed and shot semen into her throat. She swallowed it all, making sure to leave the penis clean as she slowly worked her way back up. She carefully tucked it back into the briefs and redid the fly.

She moved to the next chair. Maybe later, her other holes would get stuffed.