Product Testing

Story Info
A popper sampling at the ABS and sissy fun.
1.9k words
4.42
10.1k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don't you just hate it when you buy something new at the grocery store, and when you get home it tastes horrible?

I know I do. And I usually return it.

I guess that's why my wife and I always liked visiting wineries. They always have tasting events where you can sample many different wines before purchasing your favorites.

As a trans woman by day and a slutty sissy by night, I have long enjoyed intox play, especially with Poppers. Sadly, the days of great medical Amyl nitrate from the '70s to '90s are long gone. And when I stop by my local adult book store (abs) they always seem to have a nice variety of the little bottles to choose from.

The problem is that you are buying a pig in a poke. You never know how good it is until you get home. Anyway, I stopped in at the abs a couple of weeks ago when I was out shopping, dressed as usual in cute leggings and a purple tee and trainers, I chatted a bit with the manager, Stan, as I looked at the popper selection in the showcase.

"Ya know Stan, it seems that I never know how good these different bottles of sissy sauce are until I get home. Some of them are pretty bad."

With a furrowed brow Stan looked at me and asked, Sissy Sauce, what's that mean?

"Oh you know, the poppers. Sissy Sauce is what my wife and her GF call them because of how they affect the sissys and subs they play with. Lol. Anyway, Stan, maybe you should have a popper tasting event, you know, kinda like a wine tasting. People can sample them and then make their purchases."

"That's an interesting idea. Maybe I will ask the owner if I can do that sometimes," he replied thinking it over.

"By the way honey, what's your name?"

"Oh, I'm Brenda but my friends call me Bren," I answered with a smile. "Let me get a bottle of that one with the English flag on the label while I'm here." As he took care of my purchase he looked up at me and said, "why don't you give me your phone number and I will text you if the boss says we can do it?

"Yeah, sure that sounds good. It's 970-555-5555. just send me a text when you know," I said taking my purchase and then perusing the aisles of toys before I left, making sure the other customers got time to check out my bottom and totally smooth front. It wasn't always easy to look smooth with the damn chastity my Mistress/wife insisted I always wear.

About 10 days later I got a text from Stan saying that the owner had approved the "Sissy Sauce" tasting event and said they would do it the next Thursday at 7 pm.

I let Mistress know where I was going that night. She said I should dress nice because if it's like a wine tasting they are usually fancy affairs. After I explained that it wasn't a really "high end" shop she said I should still look nice and I ended up in my new blue leggings, a coral tunic top, and my favorite push-up bra and coral cork wedge sandals. A nice shiny coral lippy looked great with it.

I headed out to the abs planning to get there fashionably late. Well, 15 minutes or so, depending on traffic. When I arrived there were about 8 people there already. 3 or four guys about my age (60ish), Stan, a couple in their 30's, One single woman maybe 50 or so, and a couple more random guys that came in after me.

Stan locked the door and flipped the closed sign around so effectively keeping prying eyes away. On one counter were some chips and snacks, as well as ice, cups, cola, and some beer and a box of wine. There were about five or 6 chairs available as well.

On a small table, there were 9 small bottles of poppers, unsealed and sitting in a tray of ice. After a bit of small talk, Stan said we should get started.

"Well Bren," Stan spoke up over the group, "since this was your idea, why don't you go first."

"OK, thanks, Stan. Not sure which to start with so I will reach behind my back and grab one at random. It said pig something on the label. I took a couple of small sniffs and set it down. A little buzz but nothing great.

"Well," the group seemed to ask at once?

"Eh, not so hot."

The 50ish woman was standing behind me. She reached around with a bottle and held it by my nose. "Here sissy, try this one next," she whispered in my ear. "Nice and deep, yes now the other side!"

Wow, that stuff was good. I was almost falling back against her from it and caught myself as I felt her breasts in my back. Stan moved in front of me with another opened bottle. "Let's try this one next," he said while moving a bottle under my nose."

"Wait a sec. What about everyone else?"

"Oh, they aren't sniffing. The sissy sauce is for you to test and we will all judge it from your reactions," Stan informed me. "Now sniff it, sissy!"

Behind me, the woman (Estella) was urging me on and touching my breasts. I gave in and obeyed taking 2 nice sniffs. My head was starting to buzz. Some younger guy named Rob held up another bottle in front of me. Estella dropped a hand to my crotch and felt my cage, giving it a twist. I sniffed deep when she did, Then I sniffed again.

Rob sneered at me. "Let's see which bottle gets her to her knees."

"Or, which makes her chastity cage hurt the most," added a laughing Estella as she pulled my tights and thong down exposing me.

I could barely stand up with them restricting my leg movement. Some heavy older guy brought over another bottle. He grabbed me by my hair and said, "These are my favorite ones, Brenna. You will love what they do to you. Now sniff deep. And again. Yes. Now one more on this side. Deeper, I said sissy! Good. Now one more over here."

With his (daddy mike) and Estella's help, I was lowered to my knees in a buzz. My clit throbbed in my cage and I was helpless. I glanced around the room and the guys all had their cocks out and hard, except the couple. They were by themselves with her in a chair and he was under her skirt.

Still holding my hair Mike told the others to bring over the yet unopened bottles. One was placed under each nostril and the sweet sissy sauce flowed freely to my brain.

"She's so high now," said Estella. "I bet she would look so hot with your cock in her mouth Mike."

"Mmm. Let's find out," he said pulling out a hard fat 6-inch cock. The bottles were removed as Estella squeezed my cheeks whispering for me to open wide. He stepped forward and I found myself licking and sucking on him. He soon pulled out and said he wanted to wait to cum and he thought Stan should have the honors for putting the popper tasting together. Stan came over and moved his thin 7-inch cock to my face.

"Do you want more poppers, Sissy?"

"Oh yes, Please sir. May I have more Sir?

"I'm not convinced, Bren. I think you can do better!"

"Ohhh, Please Master Stan. I wanna be the best popper sissy for you please let me sniff more. Please, I will suck all the cocks like a good sissy sir."

"Well, that's more like it. But a couple of quick rules. You were 15 minutes late so you are due 15 smacks on the ass. If I don't cum in 5 minutes, you get 5 more for each minute. Understood?"

"Yes, Master."

Then he held the popper bottle at the very end of his cock. To get to them I had to take all 7 inches.

"Open up and come get your poppers sissy!"

I did exactly as told

I tried a couple of times, and then finally had him in my throat and sniffed from booth bottles. I backed off and licked around the head and then worked back down to my sissy sauce. Estella held my head there for so long. His cock deep in my mouth and fumes filling my nose. I finally backed off and worked his head. Finally, I felt him tense up and his cream filled my mouth. As he pulled away Estella said it was 12 minutes to make him cum. So 30 smacks would be added.

"Who would you like to give you your spanking Bren."

"Please, can Miss Estella do it, sir?"

"Sure, let me get her a chair. And I think a paddle. Don't wanna bruise her hands with all that work. So 30 and 15, that is 45 total."

Estella sat in a chair and I was positioned over her lap. Stan retrieved a paddle from a showcase. I saw it was wood with the word "SLUT"

engraved in it. All too quickly I felt 2 hard swats on my bared bottom and yelped out loud.

"We need a gag," said Estella. "Jimmy bring a chair and your fat cock over here, now!"

Some guy moved a chair over and sat down, pulling my head to his lap. He wasn't very long, but his cock was really fat. Estella pushed my head down to it and someone else put a cloth covered with poppers to my nose. "Now maybe you will learn to be a quiet sissy!"

His cock was like a gag and all I could do is moan and suck, as the paddle rained down on my back. I never cried, sucked, and sniffed all at the same time before. When the paddling was finally done and my sitter beautifully blistered I was allowed to finish off Jimmy's BJ.

Before too long I had sucked all the cocks in the room. Soon some of the group made some purchases and left until Mike, Estella, Stan, and I was the only ones left.

I asked Estella if I could do anything for her as everyone else got a blow job. She finally admitted to being married to Mike and said she would like the one thing he wouldn't do for her. She hit me with more poppers, pulled down her pants, and told me to clean her ass.

"I said yes Milady," and knelt to her ass as she yelled to Stan that the ladies' room was out of toilet paper. I was so high I didn't care. I spread her cheeks and went in tongue first. I was dripping cum from my cage as I cleaned her thoroughly. I am certain she came at least once before letting me up.

After they left I helped Stan clean up a bit and sobered myself up enough to drive home. Stan handed me a Bag with the bottles that were left, and he threw a few more new ones in as well. I thanked him and said maybe we should make it a yearly event. He laughed and said maybe quarterly. I said that would be fun and headed to my car.

Before driving I looked in the bag. There was an envelope inside with the poppers. The note inside said, "Thanks for the fun, Brenna. Most of those guys paid nicely to be here for the party. I gave you 25%. Maybe more next time. There were $1200 dollars in the envelope.

I guess I will have to buy my Mistress something nice.