Prof. Johnson's First Frat Party

Story Info
Alice breaks out of her shell at a frat party.
9k words
4.75
14.4k
25

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 02/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emelle78
emelle78
702 Followers

Professor Johnson's First Frat Party

All characters are over 18.

"Professor Johnson?" a vaguely familiar voice called out. "In my frat? Are you kidding me?"

I turned around to see Ronald Williams gawking at me in surprise.

"It is you!" he hooted. "Welcome Professor! I'm so glad to see you here!"

"Well, thank you Ron," I replied, "but I've told you many times - I'm not your professor. I'm just an undergraduate teaching assistant, right?" I felt my face turning red.

"Well, you're a professor to me," he smiled. "Can I get you a drink?"

*****

It wasn't until my junior year that I gave in to my friend Deidra's cajoling and agreed to go to a fraternity party. Doing so would allow me to finally experience that hallowed college tradition and, more importantly, get my friends and family to stop nagging me about "having a little fun once in a while." My boyfriend, Daniel, despised parties of any sort so we never participated, spending most weekends in his dorm room or the library. We had been together since the first week of freshman year and he was the only man I ever slept with. Now, however, he was away on his junior year abroad so I was free to make my own decisions regarding social activities.

Of course, I had no idea that of all the fraternities on campus, Diedra happened to choose the one in which Ronald Williams was a member.

Ron was one of the few upperclassmen in the freshman English class I was TA for - Twentieth-Century American Literature. He was majoring in Computational Analytics, or something of that sort, and registered for my class only to fulfill his core requirement; he made no secret of the fact that he didn't want to be there. He curried favor with the real professor, of course, but during the weekly group discussions that I led Ron was dismissive and arrogant. To make things worse, he was very intelligent and would rudely critique my and other students' opinions. I complained to the real professor about his behavior but he wouldn't hear it. He thought Ron was brilliant and that I needed to do a better job of leading the discussion.

Ron was also amazingly attractive. Six foot two, solidly built with blue eyes and sandy hair, and one of the better players on the University soccer team. He was smart, charming and good-looking and he knew it.

*****

"Here you go Professor," he said, offering me a red plastic cup. "Best Jungle Juice on fraternity row!"

"What is it?" I asked, eyeing the pinkish liquid suspiciously. "And please - call me Alice! You know I'm not an actual professor!"

"You will be one day!" he laughed, tapping his cup against mine. "Cheers!"

I rarely drank with Daniel, although occasionally we would share a bottle of wine. Nevertheless, in the basement of the frat house with laughter and loud music, Ron's blue eyes smiling at me, I tipped back the cup and took a healthy gulp.

Oh, my God! I thought. It tasted like pure alcohol. Ron laughed when my eyes went wide, but I had to admit I enjoyed the burn in my throat. It was unfamiliar and exhilarating. I took another big gulp, bringing a look of surprise to Ron's face.

"Welcome to Sigma Epsilon Chi!" he laughed as he drained his drink and called to the bartender for refills.

"I think I'll sip this one slower, if that's allowable," I joked, not wanting to get as drunk as many of the other revelers seemed to be.

"Whatever works for you," Ron said reassuringly. With all the noise he had to lean in close to make himself heard. His looming presence was oddly exciting, as if he was creating our own private space amidst the madness of the crowded room. "I'm just glad you showed up!"

"I am too," I admitted demurely, smiling up at him. I could feel the alcohol helping me relax.

"You know," he added, bringing his face near to my ear. "I think having you here will allow you to understand me better."

"Is that so?" I challenged.

"Yes, it is," he maintained, nodding thoughtfully. "Think about the authors we read -- they use place to frame the narrative, right? The way Faulker does with Yoknapatawpha County in As I Lay Dying? Or Virginia Woolf and the frozen river in Orlando? It's all about the physical and cultural setting, don't you agree?"

I raised my eyebrows. "Impressive analysis, Mr. Williams. Seems you have quite a grasp of twentieth-century American literature."

"Thanks," he grinned. "I have a really good teacher."

There was a momentary lull in our conversation as I took a sip of my drink and found myself getting lost in Ron's blue eyes.

"And how exactly does my presence here increase my understanding?" I inquired.

"Well," he laughed. "You already knew I'm smart, right? Now you know I like to have a good time, too."

I looked around the room. "Yes, that's clear," I agreed.

"Want to dance?" he asked.

I love to dance, but Daniel hated it so I rarely got the opportunity, except at weddings. When I was alone I would dance all the time - while cooking breakfast or folding my laundry - but never around Daniel. I knew it would annoy him.

Nevertheless, I really hadn't expected to drink or dance tonight. I had planned to show up and depart swiftly, allowing me to truthfully claim that I had indeed attended a college frat party.

I was wavering -- I already drank, should I dance too? With Ron Williams?

Ron saw my hesitation. "C'mon," he implored. "Just one dance?"

"OK," I relented, placing my empty cup on the bar. Ron eased his hand onto the small of my back and led me through the crowd to a tiny space we could call our own.

It may have been the alcohol, but it was surprisingly enjoyable to be on the crowded dance floor, immersed in the flashing lights and thumping music, bodies swaying back and forth. Way more fun than a wedding! They even had a fog machine; it felt as if we were dancing on a cloud in a lightning storm. Ron was a good dancer, too, moving seductively and smiling, his whole attention focused on me.

I couldn't believe it - I was having fun at a frat party! After two fast songs a slow one came on. I was unsure of what to do, but as the other couples moved together Ron pulled me close and I simply went along. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I draped mine on his shoulders. I felt small but secure in his embrace.

"I've always wanted to slow dance with you, Alice," he whispered in my ear.

"I --," I didn't know what to say. I certainly never thought about slow dancing with him, but I had to admit it was quite pleasurable. Instead of speaking I wrapped my hands around his neck and put my head on his shoulder. Understanding my wordless response, Ron tightened his grip on me and we swayed, letting the music, alcohol, and a faint spark of emerging desire fuel our movements.

When a second slow song came on and Ron saw that I had no intention of extracting myself he dropped his hands lower to rest on my rear end, making me shudder. When I didn't protest it emboldened him. At first he gently squeezed my cheeks, then gradually increased the pressure until he was kneading my bum like dough and pulling my midsection against his. I gasped. His obvious and sizeable erection was now pressing firmly into me, leaving no doubt as to Ron's state of arousal.

I looked up at him in disbelief, but didn't pull away.

"You excite me," he explained with a shrug. When I simply buried my head in his shoulder he ground into me even harder. I pushed back and we remained like that for the rest of the song, Ron squeezing my butt and grinding his hard penis into me, me pushing back against him, both of us moving with the music.

When the song ended Ron put his lips to my ear. "Want to see my room?" he asked. I was somewhat taken aback but before I could even respond he took me by the hand and led me through the throng. I followed willingly as he weaved through the crowd to a door just off the dance floor. He unlocked it and offered me entry, standing like a gentleman with his arm extended, not forcing me in any way. Ron gave me every opportunity to decline his offer. I could have said 'no,' I could have walked away, but I didn't. Against my better instincts I stepped into his room and he shut the door behind me.

I was nervous, but quite excited by the events that were now unfolding. Ron flicked on a salt lamp, bathing the room in a soft, colored glow. Daniel always insisted on complete darkness when we were intimate, so it was a strange thrill to be alone with Ron in the sensuously lit room. The party was raging just outside the door, with loud music and drunken voices. Every few moments someone would bump into the door, making it shake. It felt like we were still in the middle of the dance floor, but with complete privacy.

"Shall we dance some more?" Ron asked, moving his arms around me. I was nervous and expected him to resume groping me, but he was on his best behavior. I placed my hands on his shoulders and smiled up at him as we moved slowly around the room.

"My boyfriend always turns the lights out," I blurted awkwardly.

"Boyfriend?" Ron asked.

"Daniel," I explained. "Junior year abroad."

Ron nodded, mulling over this new information. "Why would he turn the lights out?" he asked. "Then he can't see how beautiful you are."

I smiled at the compliment, blushing. "He just... does," I shrugged.

"What a fool," Ron declared contemptuously.

I rested my head on Ron's shoulder and he hugged me tighter as we danced. Was Daniel a fool? I was beginning to think it might be true.

"Ummm, Alice?" Ron asked tentatively, breaking into my thoughts. "Can I do something I always wanted to do?"

I eyed him suspiciously. "What?"

"This," he said as he reached behind my head. He opened the clip that was holding my reddish-brown hair in a bun and tousled his hand on my head, loosening my locks so they dropped over my shoulders and halfway down my back. "I've always wanted to do that, Alice. You have such beautiful hair. Why do you hide it?"

"I --," I stammered, again at a loss for words. My friends constantly teased me about the bun I wore every day, but from a practical standpoint it made hair-care so easy. Moreover, Daniel said he liked my 'librarian look.' I was shocked that Ron had the audacity to undo my bun, but on some level it excited me that he quite literally let my hair down. Everyone, except Daniel, constantly urged me to let my hair down.

"Beautiful," Ron said again as he used both hands to primp out my tresses. "Just beautiful."

A warm shiver ran through my body as Ron and I danced, his hands caressing my back and shoulders. He made me feel so desirable, a feeling I rarely enjoyed with my boyfriend. I nestled my head into Ron's shoulder and he slid his hands down my back again, returning to my rear. We resumed our suggestive dance, with Ron grasping each cheek firmly, grinding his erection pressing into my belly.

"You have a very nice ass," Ron said as he pulled me tight. "It's so nice to finally touch it."

"I'm glad you like it," I responded with a giggle (another thing I never did in Daniel's presence). Daniel and I never spoke during our encounters, and he certainly never commented on any specific part of my body. It made me tingle to hear Ron talk about my 'ass' while he embraced me. Sensing my exhilaration, Ron ventured further. He moved his right hand from my rear up across the curve of my hip, over my belly and squarely on to my left breast. Our noses were practically touching as he squeezed my butt and fondled my chest.

"You have really nice tits, too," he said, fixing me with his cute, mischievous grin.

Again, I was at a loss for words. Daniel never used the word 'tits' or ever spoke about my breasts, although he did enjoy touching them in the dark. I looked up at Ron with wide eyes as his hands explored my body. I realized I was already more excited with him than I ever was with my boyfriend, and we hadn't even kissed yet! To my surprise, I let out a soft moan, letting Ron know that I was enjoying his touch.

"You like me squeezing your tits and ass, don't you Professor?" he asked devilishly.

"I - I...," I stuttered, but the answer was obvious. I was on fire, and Ron could tell. Slowly, he lowered his face to mine. He gave me ample opportunity to pull away if I so desired, but I didn't. I stood my ground, eagerly awaiting the touch of his lips.

I closed my eyes and grasped his neck as his mouth met mine. When I felt the tip of his tongue on my lips I eagerly parted them, letting out another soft moan as his tongue snaked into my mouth. Our tongues twirled wetly as his hands continued to fondle me and his erection throbbed.

"Oh, fuck! You're making my cock hard as a rock!" Ron wheezed through our kiss.

I was shocked but couldn't prevent myself from smiling. It was obvious Ron was fully erect, but hearing him curse and use the word 'cock' was a new experience for me. Daniel never used vulgar language.

"You need to take this off," Ron demanded as he leaned away from me and began undoing my shirt. I guess I should have expected it, but the idea of undressing in the light of the room was somewhat shocking to me. To my great surprise, though, I did nothing to stop him. He quickly undid the top button, then the next, and before I knew it he was pulling my shirt open and off my shoulders. He tossed it on his bed, leaving me standing before him in just a tiny halter top, my long hair cascading over my bare shoulders.

I kept it a secret that I love sexy clothing and skimpy underthings. Every day I wore lacy panties and bras and camisoles and such, but I always wore modest coverings over them. Loose pants, long skirts, baggy tops and turtlenecks. No cleavage exposed, ever. I told myself that my hidden lingerie was simply for comfort, but the truth was that it excited me. Daniel never appreciated it, as the lights were always off when my clothes came off. But now, standing before Ron in my cute, revealing underwear I was shaking with excitement. I loved the way he looked at me with hungry eyes.

"Damn!" Ron exclaimed, drinking in my nearly-naked torso. "I knew you were hiding a hot body under that frumpy shit you always wear!"

"Frumpy?" I countered, "those are designer ---," but Ron wasn't even listening. He grabbed me forcefully and pressed his lips to mine. Ron's hands slid under my top and bra, massaging my bare breasts and twisting my nipples, taking my breath away as we resumed our torrid makeout session.

"Get this off," Ron growled through our kiss. He pulled my top off and tossed it on the bed, then reached behind and opened my bra with snap of his fingers. Suddenly I was standing in Ron's room, topless in his arms, his tongue in my mouth and hard shaft pressing against me.

"You're so fucking sexy, Professor!" he sighed into my mouth. "Amazing tits!" he added as he fondled my bare breasts. "My cock is so hard for you!"

As before, I shuddered at his words and actions. I was extremely aroused, much more so than I ever was with Daniel. I looked down at the impressive bulge tenting Ron's jeans. It was a highly erotic sight, knowing that I was the cause. I had rubbed Daniel's erection on many occasions, but it was always in the dark and never something we spoke of. Just hearing Ron say the word 'cock' gave me the chills. I couldn't help but drop my hand to the front of his jeans and curl my hand around it.

"Oh, yeah, Professor, rub it!" he yowled as we made out and I stroked him up and down. I don't know why, but at that instant my mind undertook an objective assessment of the situation, almost like an out-of-body experience: I was standing half naked with my hair down in a frat-house bedroom with a wild party taking place on the other side of a locked door, frantically making out with one of my students while I rubbed his cock and he squeezed my tits and ass!

I had neither spoken nor written those words before my encounter with Ron. Who exactly was the student and who was the teacher? I wondered.

Quite frankly, I was shocked at my behavior but couldn't deny my pleasure. Ron's kiss, his wandering hands, my nakedness and his erection in my grasp were unveiling cravings that I normally suppressed, ones that my boyfriend never came close to exploring, much less satisfying.

I kissed Ron ravenously, one hand around his neck, the other on the front of his pants, my tongue plunging deep into his mouth.

"Mmmm," Ron exhaled as he squeezed my tits, clearly picking up on my message. "Seems the teacher is hot for her student."

I grunted in agreement, kissing him even more energetically and rubbing him more urgently. Ron pulled back from our kiss and teasingly ran the tip of his tongue around my wet lips as he played with my nipples, driving me wild with desire. I responded by taking his tongue between my lips and sucking it into my mouth.

Sucking on Ron's tongue while massaging his erection gave rise to an incredible urge to take him in my mouth, to suck on his hard penis. Although I tried to deny it to myself, I got the urge every time I rubbed my boyfriend's erection. Unfortunately, Daniel made it clear that he thought oral sex to be 'deviant.' He let me go down on him on one occasion when we had too much to drink, but after a few minutes he pushed my head away and we never did it or talked about it again. We definitely never talked about it - as I explained, we never, ever talked about, or during, sex. But whenever we were making out and I felt his hard shaft pressing against me I hungered to take him in my mouth. I always suppressed my desires, of course, not wanting to upset him.

Ron, I was quite sure, would be more than willing to indulge me.

"Yessssss, Professor," Ron sighed when I unsnapped his jeans. He kicked off his shoes and pulled his t-shirt over his head as I unzipped him, then helped me push his pants down. Suddenly I was standing in Ron's room, making out with him in in just his underwear.

Being the Alpha male he was, Ron immediately pushed me down to my knees and pushed my face against the sizeable shaft tenting his boxers. Face to face with his bulge, I realized he was much larger than my boyfriend.

I looked up at him and ran my hands over his bare chest as I kissed his stomach. He moaned as I ran my tongue over his tummy, moving lower and lower. On my knees, looking up at him, I was in a position I had never experienced before, but it felt so natural, so right. Ron was a perfect specimen of manliness and I was in a position of submission, ready to please him. It was where I was meant to be, and where I wanted to be.

With my eyes locked on his, I grasped the waistband of his boxers and lowered them, revealing the true dimensions of his erection. Truth be told, it was the first one I had ever seen in the light. Oh, I had caught glimpses of Daniel in the shower and such, but only when he was flaccid. His stiffening occurred solely in the dark.

Now, on my knees, my view was well lit and unimpeded. Ron's tool was thick, long and curved, rising up to a large, flared helmet. Blood vessels ran over and around it, pulsing with the energy of his beating heart. It was beautiful. I leaned forward to take him in my mouth but to my surprise Ron pushed my head away. He took a few steps back and flopped into a low recliner. "Come here Alice," he demanded, pointing to the floor between his outstretched legs. "Crawl to me."

I was shocked by this turn of events but also incredibly aroused. Ron's domineering manner thrilled me, so I obeyed. I crawled on my hands and knees across the room, my long hair grazing the floor, my eyes fixed on the pulsing edifice rising from Ron's lap. When I reached him I looked into his eyes for my next command.

"God!" he exhaled, stroking himself as I kneeled before him. "I can't tell you how many English classes I sat there fantasizing about you on your knees, getting ready to suck my cock."

emelle78
emelle78
702 Followers