Prof. Johnson's First Frat Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emelle78
emelle78
718 Followers

Ron's words sent chills through my body, stimulating me in a way that I had never encountered. His crude language and the sight of his long member spurred a hunger in me that I had long been suppressing. "Go ahead, Alice" he urged. "Suck it. Suck my cock!"

Gratefully, I dropped my head and parted my lips, sliding his erection into my mouth. Fireworks exploded in my head. I wasn't sure what to do, but I knew without a doubt that this was something I needed in the most visceral way.

I slurped down and pulled back, then did it again. I found that I loved the feel of the hot tube of flesh sliding through my pursed lips, pressing against my tongue, stretching my jaw wide. I felt Ron's eyes on me, and I loved that, too. I brushed my hair back behind my ear and bobbed my head lustfully, eagerly devouring him.

After a few minutes of my frantic sucking I looked up at Ron and saw an amused expression on his face, as if he wondering what exactly what I thought I was doing.

I pulled off, holding his wet member in my grasp. "Do you... like it?" I asked anxiously.

"Well, I'd definitely give you an A for enthusiasm," he chuckled, "but overall around a C, maybe a C+."

Ron saw my crestfallen expression. "Look Professor," he explained, "a good blowjob is like a work of art, OK? Not like you're a plunger and I'm a clogged toilet."

My jaw dropped. He laughed. "Think of it as a novel, OK? There's chapters, different literary techniques, linguistic flourishes, changes of mood, right?"

These were the same concepts we discussed in class, and on that level it made sense to me. Ron was speaking my language now. I started stroking his shaft in my fist.

"Same thing with a blowjob," he continued, "it's not just sucking. There's licking, kissing, nuzzling, nibbling. You can use them all. Make love to me with your mouth, yeah?"

I was beginning to realize just how much I didn't know.

"You have ten fingers, too. And eyes. Smile at me with your mouth full of cock. Talk to me - tell me you love it, give me a sexy moan. Be creative, OK?"

I nodded, a kernel of understanding sprouting in my mind.

"And don't forget the balls! Rub them, tickle them, lick and kiss and suck them, too. Just like my cock. Put it all together and you have a masterpiece, an A+ blowjob. Understand?"

"I do," I said quietly, my fist gliding up and down his shaft..

"OK, then," he said, leaning back in his chair. "Suck my cock now, and do it right."

In that moment a veil was lifted. Prim-and-Proper Alice ceded full control to Naughty Alice. I leaned forward and gave his cock a kiss, my eyes sparkling into his. I pulled back and examined his tool as my fist glided from base to tip.

"You have a gorgeous... cock," I said. Oh, my God! I never even said that word before! But speaking it out loud excited me. I gave it another kiss.

On my knees before him, stroking and kissing his shaft, speaking words I'd never spoken before, I was in bliss. My eyes darted back and forth from his gaze to the throbbing flesh in front of me. "Just gorgeous," I repeated with a girlish giggle as I began swiping my tongue up and down, painting his erection in wet licks. When I had him soaking I began smothering his cock in soft, wet kisses.

"Nice," Ron moaned.

I smiled. "So," I asked between kisses, "you fantasized about me... sucking your cock?"

"Oh, yeah," Ron nodded, but didn't say more. It was like he was teasing me, leaving it up to me to write our story. God! I was so turned on. Ron was providing naughty pleasures Daniel had always denied me, and now I was going to take full advantage of the situation.

"So," I continued, my lips roaming along his length as I spoke, "was I on my knees in your fantasy?"... kiss, kiss, kiss... "Sucking your cock on my knees?"... more kisses...

"Oh, yeah," Ron chuckled, "on your knees, on the bed, in a chair, at your desk, in the car. I pretty much spent every class fantasizing about you sucking me off."

A chill went down my spine. God! I loved this.

"You want me suck your cock, you bad boy?" I teased, my fingers tickling his balls as I kissed the head all over.

He nodded. "You little cockteaser," he complained. "Suck it! Suck my fucking cock!"

I leaned back, stroking his shaft in my hand. "You have a nice cock," I cooed. "A really nice cock." I leaned forward and kissed the head again - a lavish, wet, French kiss over the crown, my tongue swirling -- then parted my lips and sucked him back into my mouth.

"Yeah, Alice!" he crowed, "that's it! Suck my cock!" I moved my hands back onto his shaft, stroking as I slurped up and down. I grasped his balls with one hand and began massaging as I bobbed methodically on his cock. This is amazing! I thought to myself. I'm giving a blowjob! I love this!

"That's it, Alice," he rasped. "Oh, my God, you're a fantastic cocksucker... ohhh!"

I lifted my head up and glared at him. A cocksucker? Talking dirty was one thing, but no one had ever called me that before.

"God, you turn me on," he groaned unapologetically.

Wow! I thought. I was turning myself on, too. A cocksucker? Yes, I was a cocksucker. I wasn't Prim and Proper Alice anymore; I was a cocksucker -- on my knees, a thick erection in my mouth -- and it thrilled me. It thrilled me to be called one, and it thrilled me to be one.

I pulled off and gave him a wicked smile. I wanted to hear more.

"You like it?" I asked, my hand gently stroking.

"I love it," Ron sighed.

"Yeah?" I giggled, "you like me sucking your cock? You think I'm a good... cocksucker?" Wow, that's another word I've never said before.

Ron looked down at me smugly, making me feel self-conscious. I was very aware of the fact that I was kneeling submissively before him, his thick shaft in my fist, my lips wet with his juices.

"You like me talking dirty to you, don't you, Alice?" he asked.

"It's kind of... different," I said sheepishly, as if making an excuse. He looked at me, not saying anything. "OK, I love it," I admitted. "I love the way you talk to me, Ron."

"Daniel doesn't talk dirty to you, does he?" Ron asked.

"God, no!" I sneered, shaking my head.

"I didn't think so," Ron said, a big smile spreading across his face. "Do you want me to talk dirty to you some more?"

I nodded.

"You like it when I call you a cocksucker, don't you Alice?"

A shiver went down my spine. I nodded again.

"Well, baby," he continued, "you're an awesome cocksucker. You're a natural. Cocksucker Alice. That has a nice ring to it, doesn't it? You definitely belong right where you are, honey, on your knees with a hard cock in your mouth."

God, he's right, I thought. I licked my lips, signaling my desire for more. Ron leaned back and placed his hands behind his head, looking down on me on my knees. "You really love this, don't you Alice? On your knees, jerking me off, looking up at me like a horny little slut and asking me to call you a cocksucker?"

More chills ran down my spine. Now I was a slut, too? But I had to admit, he was right again - I was acting like a slut. And loving it.

"Ten minutes ago you weren't even sure if you wanted to dance, now here you are on your knees, sucking my cock, asking me to call you a cocksucker. You're a dirty little college girl, just like all those other sluts in short skirts you always looked down on. You're just like them, Alice, with your sexy panties and tiny shirts, just another slutty cocksucker."

I groaned. He laughed.

"God, Alice, what would your friends think if they could see you like this?"

I gazed at the hard shaft in front of my face as his words unleashed a new wave of desire in me. I opened my mouth and sucked him back inside, laving him with my tongue and rubbing his balls. Oh, God! He's right again!

"That's it, baby," Ron taunted me. "Suck my cock, suck me off. Show me what a hot little cocksucker you are!"

I sucked harder and moaned in pleasure, his words sending charges through me.

"Yeah, you love being a cocksucking slut, don't you Alice?" he teased. "Sitting there in class all prim and proper - discussing literature -- when really you were just dying to be on your knees, weren't you?"

He was so right! I moaned and lowered my head down to lick his balls, running my tongue all over his sac. I never did that before. It seemed so dirty.

"Yeah, baby," he moaned as I slurped all over his nuts. "That's it, suck my balls! Oh, fuck that feels good!"

Ron's words were overwhelming me with lust. Suddenly, Ron pushed my head away. I tried to suck him back into my mouth, but he held me off. I leaned forward on my knees with my mouth open, trying to suck him back in but he had a tight grip on a fistful of my hair, holding me away.

"You want to suck it more, baby?" he taunted, stroking his pole in front of my face.

What?! I looked up at him quizzically. I hadn't expected this.

"If you want it, tell me," he demanded.

"But --" I protested. My head was starting to hurt from Ron's grip.

"Tell me, cocksucker. Tell me what you want." I struggled but he was too strong.

"I... I want your cock," I pleaded. "Please?"

"Please what?" he whispered.

Oh, my God! He was making me beg to suck his cock and it was turning me on like crazy.

"Please, I want to suck it," I whined, "Please? Can I suck it some more?"

"What are you?" he demanded.

"Ohhhhh," I groaned, thrilled to utterly submit. "You know what I am, Ron. I'm your cocksucker, your slut. I'll do anything for you, OK?"

Ron smiled and released his grip. "That's it, baby, now you're talking," he said, waving his hard meat in front of my face. "Here you go, have some more cock!"

My lips parted wide as I slid him in my hungry mouth, taking him deep and massaging his balls while I sucked hard and steady, my tongue fluttering, my lips tightly circling his rod. I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply, groaning in pleasure, grateful for his erection in my mouth, his words in my ears.

"I love being a slut for you, Ron," I panted between slurps.

"Damn," he exclaimed as I took his shaft as deep as I could, "I bet that boyfriend of yours never saw you suck cock like this, did he?"

I looked up and smiled around the throbbing flesh in my mouth. "Uh-uh," I grunted, not even pausing from sucking his dick. He smiled smugly as I licked down his shaft and back to his balls, sucking each of his nuts into my mouth and rolling them around with my tongue.

"Mmmmm," I purred as I swiped my tongue over his sac, "I've definitely never sucked cock like this before, Ron. Not my boyfriend's, not anyone. Just you."

"Oh, I like that," Ron groaned as I continued working his nuts with my wet mouth. "My personal cocksucker. God! I love the way you do that!" I smiled at the compliment and managed to work both his furry balls into my mouth as I jerked his wet cock in my fist, thrilled by my utter, wanton sluttiness.

OK," he directed as he ran his fingers through my hair, "now get my big dick back in your hot little mouth, baby. Let's get back to some serious cocksucking before someone comes out here and finds you on your knees like a whore."

Shivers ran down my spine. A whore? But once again, Ron was right - I was acting like a whore - and I loved it. "C'mon, suck my cock! I'm getting so close to cumming, baby, I'm gonna fill that hot little cocksucking mouth of yours with a big load of cum!"

Ron didn't notice, but my eyes went wide once again. Cum in my mouth? Is he kidding? But even as my mind hesitated to perform that slutty deed, my lips were sliding up his shaft and parting wide. Oh, my God! I thought as Ron's boiling shaft penetrated towards my throat. What have I gotten myself into? Cumming in my mouth? That was gross... wasn't it?

"Yeah, that's it baby!" Ron was wailing deliriously now. "Keep sucking! I'm going to shoot!"

Or was it? Despite the worries in my brain I kept sucking, as Ron demanded. Actually, he was already pretty drippy, and I realized that the taste was erotic. And this wasn't me, the prissy English TA with her stuffy boyfriend. This was Naughty Alice, the cocksucker, the slut, the whore, on my knees for a man I hardly knew.

I sucked Ron earnestly, pumping my head, fisting him and rubbing his balls. I looked him in the eye with my mouth stuffed with his meat, letting him know I wanted everything he had to give. Ron thrust his hips off the couch, pushing his dick into my face.

"YEAH," he screamed, "SUCK IT!"

I fisted him and fluttered my tongue all over the dripping crown, urging him to flood my mouth.

"UGGGG! Oh, YEAH! Suck it slut! Oh, OH, OOOHHHHH!" he shrieked as he released a torrent of semen against the roof of my mouth. He grasped my head firmly as the second blast erupted against the inside of my cheek, bathing my tongue and teeth in his salty fluid.

Never had I experienced anything so delightful. I purred ecstatically as his cock spurted again and again, flooding my mouth with his cum. He slowly released his grip as his juices spewed onto my tongue in a long, steady stream.

With my mouth filled with his seed I hesitated, then closed my eyes and swallowed, savoring the feel of a thick load of sperm sliding down my throat for the first time. Wow, I am a total slut, I thought, immensely pleased with myself. My tongue massaged the head of his shaft and my hands worked his balls to milk the remaining drips and drabs from his rod, lapping it up and swallowing it down. I drank from the fountain of his cock, moaning gleefully until every last drop was gone.

I watched Ron's face contorted in the pleasure of his orgasm. I licked a drop off my finger and rested my cheek on his thigh, smiling. Finally, Ron opened his eyes and looked down at me.

"Wow," he exhaled. "That was amazing."

"Mmmm," I purred. "You came forever. It was wonderful."

Ron shook his head. "Sorry if I got a little carried away with all that talk."

"Heat of the moment," I smiled, brushing off his apology. "Anyway, it kind of turned me on, if you didn't notice."

He just shook his head. "I can't believe Professor Alice Johnson just gave me a blow job," he said, "and swallowed!"

"Just a TA," I corrected with a laugh. "I'm a little shocked myself."

He grasped my arms, pulled me up to him and kissed me. "You are an awesome cocksucker," he whispered in my ear.

"You have an awesome cock," I whispered back.

As we kissed Ron flipped me around so I was lying on my back on the chair, underneath him. I spread my thighs as he lay atop me, tangling our legs together. My loins were on fire and I was eager for him to take me. I sighed deeply when his mouth moved to my neck and his hands grasped my breasts.

"I'm going to suck on your tits now, Alice," he informed me as his kisses wandered downward. I closed my eyes and purred as his lips moved over the smooth skin of my chest.

His tongue paused at the top of my breasts, at the spot where the swell of my mounds began to rise. "Do you want me to suck your tits?" he asked, his warm tongue sliding along my flesh. "Do you want it?"

God, I love this game, I thought. "Yes! Suck my tits, you prick!" I hissed, gripping his head in my hands and dragging his face into my cleavage.

Ron laughed as I forced his mouth onto my boobs. He moved his lips from one nipple to another, sucking and licking eagerly as he squeezed my mounds.

"Oh yes," I rasped wildly, "suck my tits! Suck my fucking tits!" I tangled my fingers in his hair as his tongue snaked over my chest.

"Agghh, Ron, you're driving me crazy!"

"You've got nice tits," he said as he slurped away at my chest. "Nice shape. Sexy nipples, too." Ron unbuttoned and unzipped me, then tugged my jeans down to my ankles.

For some reason another moment of clarity flashed in my brain. I was in a basement room in a noisy frat house with a man I hardly knew, a belly full of his sperm, on the verge of being completely naked.

You're putting yourself in a bad situation, a voice in my head warned.

Shut up! another voice in my head responded. I want this! I kicked my legs up, helping Ron pull my jeans off. Ron tossed them on the pile on the bed as I lay back on the recliner in just my lacy panties.

I bit my lip and looked up at him as he removed his t-shirt and added it to the pile. His body was incredible - strong shoulders, well-defined abs, light fuzz on his chest. He was like a God looming over me.

Ron grasped the hem of my panties and I eagerly helped him slide them down. His eyes radiated pure lust as I lay back on the recliner beneath him, my legs slightly parted, naked as the day I was born. Never before I had exposed myself in the light to a man.

"Whoa, Professor!" Ron exclaimed. "Nice landscaping!"

My face turned red as Ron took in the view of my neatly trimmed pubic region. Given my penchant for skimpy underthings it was necessary to shave myself to a narrow, close-clipped triangle, lest stray hairs curl out in an unsightly way. Perhaps it was a subconscious response to Daniel's aversion to the sight of my sex, which he in fact he had never laid eyes on. Perhaps it simply excited me to preen, though I was reluctant to admit it to myself.

Ron, of course, had no hesitation in celebrating my well-groomed vagina. "That's a sexy pussy, Alice!" he exclaimed. "I can't believe you shave it close!"

I was blushing, but in truth I loved Ron's admiration. "Glad you like it," I responded.

"I love it!" he praised as he lay on top of me and brought his face to mine. We kissed feverishly, our tongues dueling as our naked bodies ground together, his chest hair tickling my nipples. I could hear voices and music on the other side of the door, not five feet from where I lay nude, about to give all of myself to Ron.

"Don't worry, I'm on the pill," I whispered in Ron's ear. I was eagerly anticipating having sex with the second man of my life - and fucking for the first time. I was already spreading my legs, looking forward to Ron penetrating me, but to my surprise he broke our kiss and moved down my body. He kissed my neck, nibbled my breasts, then nuzzled his way down my flat belly.

Oh, my God! I fretted as Ron continued lower. Is he going to --? He hooked my right thigh over his shoulder and grazed his fingertips over my mound. I could feel his breath on my sex.

Oh my God, he is! I groaned out loud as Ron kissed the smooth skin of my inner thighs. My boyfriend never did this to me, of course. No one had ever done this to me.

Ron looked up from between my legs. I felt so vulnerable spread wide before him, his face closer to my naked vagina than anyone had ever been before. He teased me with uncharacteristic silence as his fingers grazed along my slit. I held my breath in anticipation, my heart pounding as Ron waited, quiet, watching me squirm. After what seemed like forever, he lowered his face and trailed his warm, wet tongue up along my aching vagina, eliciting a primal moan from somewhere deep within me.

Never had I experienced such pleasure. Oh, I had heard other girls giggling about it, but I somehow convinced myself that cunnilingus was depraved and disgusting. But again, I was lying to myself. Whenever Daniel and I made out and I felt his twirling tongue in my mouth I got a tingling between my legs. That's where I wanted his tongue to be, I now realized.

Ron, fortunately, was smashing the walls Daniel had constructed around me. His tongue on my soaking pussy was divine. He spread my legs wide and licked up and down my slit. He slid two fingers inside me and nibbled on my fleshy lips. He sucked my clit, driving me wild with desire. Ron held a firm grip on my thighs as I writhed and shrieked on the recliner.

emelle78
emelle78
718 Followers