Prof Laufer Inspects

Story Info
A lesbian show for Prof Laufer.
839 words
4.09
7.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prof Laufer leant back in his armchair.

"Now I want to see some action. Ready to roll?"

Silke, my assigned tutor and Prof Laufer's assistant, had clearly known this would be coming.

She edged a bit closer to me on the sofa and put her hand in my hair, gently pulling me closer.

I offered little resistance. I was too confused. This was my first day in uni, my first day at the prestigious photography course at Bondberg art college. I had worked so hard to get here. How could I throw all this away?

I turned towards Silke, who now placed her left hand on my cheek and pulled my face to hers. She opened her lips and planted a kiss on my lips.

I responded intuitively, opened my lips and let her tongue explore my mouth. Our tongues met and encircled each other. A soft tingle went through my body. Her hands on my face and her tongue in my mouth felt good. She ran her tongue over my lips, inviting me to reciprocate.

I kissed her back, my tongue entering her mouth.

I was caught in the moment, almost forgetting Prof Laufer in the armchair watching us intensely.

Silke's hand moved down to my boobs. I was a September day, the days were getting cooler and I was wearing a practical sweatshirt with an even more practical bra beneath.

Silke gently squeezed by boobs. I responded by edging closer to her and placing my hand on her side. We continued french kissing, our tongues entwined.

Silke's hand moved down, found the seam of my sweatshirt, lifted it up and gently moved upwards. Her hand found my bra and cupped my breast.

I let out a soft moan as she squeezed.

Her hand moved to my back and with the experience of a woman undid my bra with two fingers. Released, my breasts sagged down a little. Her hand moved forward again, sliding under my bra and pushing it upward. Her fingers slid over my nipple. She caressed it. It responded by getting hard.

Our breathing got heavier as our tongues continued circling each other.

My left hand was now on her shoulder while my right hand rested on her hip. I moved it slowly upwards under her blouse.

We made eye contact. We were both excited. Yet we both knew that we were putting on a show for Prof Laufer who was still sitting motionless in his armchair watching us.

We were putting on this lesbian show for Prof Laufer so that Silke could have a internship at VandalX Magazine and I would get preferential treatment in his course.

We both knew that we had entered an immoral bargain. But once we had entered that bargain there was no pulling back.

Yet, it also felt good. Her hand on my breast and her tongue in my mouth -- it just felt good. I did not care Prof Laufer was watching us.

"Now show me your tits", Prof Laufer interrupted our play. His voice was calm and polite as if he was asking for sugar.

But I knew it was an order. Refusing was not an option. I would have failed the course on day one.

I turned towards him. He was still almost motionless in his armchair. His gaze wandered over my body.

It was clear he had asked this many times. And it was also clear that no girl had refused.

Silke's hand moved down, grabbed the lower part of my sweatshirt and began lifting it up.

It was clear she had done this many times. She had been Prof Laufer's assistant for three years.

Her left and and my left hand together pulled my sweatshirt up my body. It got briefly stuck on my boobs, lifted them up until they fell free. Then we pulled it over my head.

My bra, already unfastened by Silke's experienced hands, still dangled on my shoulders. Silke quickly pulled the straps down my shoulders and over my arms.

Now I was naked from the waist up, my boobs gently swaying.

Prof Laufer's eyes moved over my body, resting on my boobs, then looking me straight in the eyes.

"How are you feeling right now?", he asked. "Be honest."

"I feel great."

Honestly, I felt humiliated and dirty. I had put so much work in to get into the college to pursue my passion for photography. Yet on day one I was putting on a lesbian show for my professor. I had taken my top off to be inspected like a milk cow.

"Great." and then "You can go now."

And with that we were dismissed.

Silke took my hand and grabbed my sweater and bra, guiding me into the corridor.

She closed the door to his office behind her and handed me my clothes. I put them on quickly, afraid someone would see me.

"He is a real swine," Silke said. "But it pays off. Welcome to the club, see you tomorrow."

And with that she sauntered off.