Brianna Plays with Fire

Story Info
College girl saves loser boyfriend, but he ends up watching.
19.1k words
4.4
10.8k
21
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElAbogado
ElAbogado
127 Followers

© Copyright 2024

Brianna's eyes popped open as she felt the hand of the muscular young black guy seated next to her cup the inside of her bare knee under the table and then slide his hand all the way up to the top of her thigh, his pinky bumping against her silk panties. She slammed her legs together and stared across the poker table at her boyfriend, Mark, but he was engrossed in the cards. She didn't know what to do, and she tried not to visibly react as she snapped one of her arms under the table to push Pree's hand away, but his hand didn't move an inch.

'Did I ask for this?' Brianna thought, her mind racing. Brianna had been flirting, but this was a big step over the line. She realized nobody else could see what Pree was doing. Still pushing against his hand, she shot a look at Pree, the university's star running back sitting next to her, but he ignored her. He was staring across the table at Mark's while gently but firmly beginning to massage Mark's girlfriend's inner thigh.

Mark and Brianna hosted poker parties almost every week. Mark was a flash with the cards and could do tricks, and he loved poker and he almost always won, and Brianna liked having friends over to dance. Players and extras and girlfriends would play in the dining room, usually until they busted out, and then would dance or hang out in the adjacent living room, pushing the couch and chairs back against the walls and leaving only the big screen on for light. The rest would be in the kitchen. Mark and Brianna were both students at the local university, and they had rented this three-two house only six months before. It was a big step for their relationship.

But this party, Brianna had thought, was next level. Things were already going when Pree and Anton had showed up, and it seemed like a "get" because they were football players and so well-known. When they walked in, Brianna could see that Pree, a running back, was only a little taller than her boyfriend, but Pree was about 60 pounds thicker in pure muscle. Anton, however, looked like another, larger species of man. He was a defensive linebacker and nearly had to stoop to get in the front door. Mark introduced her and both of the guys smiled and spoke. Pree offered his hand and asked Mark how he got such a "hottie" for a girlfriend, making no secret about checking her out. Now, less than an hour later, Pree's hand was between her legs, and his pinky was practically touching her "on" button.

Brianna had meant to flirt, but that's all. Her twenty-year-old curves -- 107 pounds, standing 5'5" with C-cup breasts, which looked larger on her small frame -- along with her natural blonde, girl-next-door looks meant that she was accustomed to fending off male attention. But she was not accustomed to being secretly groped by a guy who was playing cards with her boyfriend.

Mark had gotten the two guys into the poker game right away, and Brianna played as well but would often fold and get drinks for the other players or talk with the other guests. On her first trip to the kitchen to get beers for Anton and Pree, her best friend Mari had rushed in to half whisper, "Did you see the muscles on those guys! Damn, girl!"

Brianna had met Mari as a freshman last year. From Puerto Rico originally but raised in the states, Mari was Brianna's height but a bit curvier, and she generally worked it like she was in a telenovela; she looked good and she enjoyed it, and she was always a blast to be around.

"What guys?" Brianna asked innocently.

"Pshht. Right," Mari laughed. "Looks like some hard chunks of delicious dark..." but she stopped and smiled because Pree had come in also and had walked right up to the both of them, standing almost as close to them as Mari was standing to Bri.

Brianna introduced them, of course, and she had watched as Pree's eyes drank up every inch of Mari just as they had done when he met her. Pree was smooth, and he kind of played up his smoothness into sort of a joke that everyone was in on. He was disarming and funny even as he said some outrageous things -- within seconds of meeting Mari he was joking about how she was "built to carry on the human race" -- but he got away with it.

Mari had loved it, of course, but Brianna noticed that while Pree was flirting with Mari he kept touching Brianna's back, up higher at first, and then a bit lower. Brianna was wearing a crop top and a pair of capris, and Pree's hand found the bare flesh at the top of her hip, touching her skin very lightly, almost accidentally, with his fingertips while laughing with Mari.

Mark had yelled from the poker table, "Hey, Pree are you in?"

Pree had looked directly down at Marianna's cleavage and then back into her eyes.

"In heaven, sir!" Pree said with a smile before turning to get back to the poker table.

Now, under the table, Pree's touch was not light. Brianna's mind reeled but came up with nothing. She was embarrassed and she didn't want anybody else, especially Mark, to know what was happening under the table. She stopped trying to push Pree's hand away -- it wasn't doing any good anyway -- but she left her hand wrapped around Pree's wrist in protest while keeping her legs clamped together.

Above the table, Pree was ignoring her and staring at Mark, but below the table he was enjoying the muscles right at the top of Brianna's inner thigh.

Brianna had enjoyed Pree's attentions at first. Who wouldn't? Pree was a handsome, muscular, young athlete with a tight, close hair cut, and he was a star on campus. He had skin like coffee with extra cream. Almost every time she had gone into the kitchen to get beers or snacks, Brianna had noticed that Pree would come in too, and inevitably, he would touch her on the back or accidentally bump into her somehow as he was chatting her up. At one point, on the pretense of squeezing by her at the sink, Pree had basically rubbed his crotch right across Brianna's heart-shaped ass tightly encased in her capris. "Excuse me! Excuse me!" Pree laughed. Brianna had felt something large and clumsy rake across her butt cheeks, but when she looked over her shoulder both of Pree's hands were in the air, palms up. Brianna had just shaken her finger and pretended to scold him, but her smile wasn't scolding.

But now Brianna held Pree's thick wrist in her small hand as he continued to feel up the real estate just overlooking her golden gate. Maybe she really had gone too far.

It was partially Mark's fault. Brianna had asked an innocent question about whose deal it was and Mark had said, "Don't be stupid, Babe. The button's right here." Nobody noticed, but Brianna did not like to be called "stupid," especially in front of Mark's friends. How dare he talk to her like that, and right when it was obvious that other, killer guys would jump to get with her? Pree had been making her feel hot, but Mark was treating her like a pain. Her wounded pride had demanded some respect.

That's when Brianna had decided to change outfits. Mari had already been dancing, and as usual she was a bit overdressed, wearing a sexy little salsa dress that safely covered, but also showcased, her assets. Anton, the defensive linebacker, had already busted out on a bad beat to Mark, and his long, large frame was sunk into one end of the couch in the semi darkness. Anton was watching Mari dance to some hot reggaeton, and so were a couple of other guys who were still standing around and talking. These parties were informal, and Brianna looked plenty cute in her capris and crop top, but Brianna had sat out of the game and gone back to her and Mark's bedroom and fished out her own sexy little salsa number. Mari and Mark had seen her in the dress, but Anton and Pree had not, Brianna thought, and it would probably bother Mark, but that was the point. Mark needed to be reminded just what he had.

When Brianna returned to the dance floor, Mari had grabbed her and whooped, "Damn, there's my girl! Que linda!" A few other people were still sort of dancing, and at first Brianna had felt a little self-conscious about so obviously seeking attention, and Mari, of course, had immediately come in close for the full grind, so Brianna had pulled away. "Oh, you're shy, mi amor?" Mari laughed. "I'm sorry. I'll be gentle, I promise," Mari continued. There were still six or seven people there, and the guys watched as Mari and Bri danced closer, put their hands on each other, and pumped their hips in sync to the reggaeton. They were both a little buzzed, and Brianna felt safe in the half light of the big screen, so it got pretty hot before they were laughing again.

Pree had sat out a hand and sat with Anton. Bri could see them talking and laughing as they watched her dance. She had felt sexy, she remembered, watching these two young athletes drink her up as she showed off with her girlfriend.

After a couple of minutes the beat had switched up and Anton and Pree joined them. Mari had immediately transferred her attention to Anton as he moved up behind her, towering over them. Pree had reached out and put his finger tips on Bri's rolling hips, effortlessly matching her movements.

'Damn! Pree can really dance!' Bri remembered thinking. Bri had watched Mari reach one hand up behind her to grab the back of Anton's neck as she arched her back. Anton ran one hand all the way down her side to the skin at the hem of her skirt. Meanwhile, Pree had moved his body into contact with Brianna's, from her shoulder blades to her butt, and she could feel him as they danced. When Pree's palms had flattened against her hips, and his fingers had wrapped around the front of her pelvis, Bri remembered thinking, 'God, this is just like having sex with this guy.'

And that thought had burst the bubble. "Gotta go host!" Bri had said as she fled to the kitchen. She had only danced with Pree for like, twelve seconds, but it had gotten really hot really fast. Bri had exhaled and tried to clear her mind, but Pree came in the Kitchen behind her.

"Damn, Brianna, you are a dancer, girl! Why did you leave me in there?" Pree had smiled.

"Because I already have a boyfriend," Bri had tried to answer smartly. She had picked up a piece of hard candy from the snack layout while she spoke, moving to keep a corner of the counter between her and Pree. "And I only dance like THAT with my boyfriend," she had said, as she brought the candy to her chin and... just perceptibly... slowed down as she took the candy between her lips, looking directly into Pree's eyes.

Pree had watched her lips and smiled. "Can your boyfriend dance like that?" Pree had asked, causing Bri to laugh out an "Actually, no." Mark didn't dance.

"It seemed like you were enjoying it to me," Pree had said, coming a little closer.

"I didn't say I didn't enjoy it," Bri smiled as she turned and left him to return to the game. Pree had followed her in, and just by happenstance had sat next to her while they had played several hands.

Bri remembered thinking that the sparks were hot but everything was under control. A little flirting was legal, after all.

Now, sitting at the poker table with Pree's hand between her legs, Bri suddenly realized that the room had gone quiet. While she was thinking about her flirting and about Pree and his hand, something had gone wrong and nobody was moving. The game was over, but nobody was taking the chips. Pree had called Anton, who was towering over the table now. Pree was still staring straight across the table at Mark and was speaking in a low but steady voice.

"I thought I saw it once earlier... a hanging card, but I thought, nah... this guy wouldn't cheat his own friends... in his own house... but now I just saw it again," Pree said evenly.

Mark looked frozen.

Pree continued. "You're doing little tricks with the cards and you're doing pretty well... taking all of our money and playing us for fools."

There was no air in the room, and the music sounded wrong now.

"I'm sorry, man." Mark said quickly, looking down.

"What?" said Bri. Stunned, she stared at her boyfriend. She forgot for a second about Pree's hand between her legs as she gave Mark her best 'what the fuck' look, and in that second her knees relaxed a bit, and Pree turned his hand past her thigh to completely cover third base. Bri snapped her legs back together, but it was too late. She swallowed hard and closed her mouth, still gripping Pree's wrist and wondering if Anton could see where Pree's hand was. Pree never looked at her.

The next few moments were a very uncomfortable blur for Bri. Pree told Anton to take the money from the bank behind Mark and give everybody who was still here their buy in. Mari turned the music down. Nobody really said anything. Mark tried to say some things but stopped half way; he was busted and everybody knew it. It was super awkward. So everybody just got their stuff and left as soon as they could. And all the while Pree was gently massaging Bri's crown jewel under the table, sending little zings through her body, while Bri tried to act like nothing was happening.

Mark wasn't really looking into anybody's eyes, and now the only other people left in the house were Bri and Mari and Pree and Anton. Mark started to stand up from the table, muttering some more apologies.

"Sit down." Pree said evenly. Mark froze and then sank back into his chair. Anton pulled a chair out from the table and sat down. Mari was already sort of hanging on Anton at this point, so he pulled her to his lap, and she easily sat side-saddle on one of his giant quadriceps, putting one arm around his neck.

Pree could feel the heat coming through Bri's panties as he gently moved his middle finger against her, noticing that she wasn't pushing his hand away anymore. She was just holding his wrist. Pree kept looking straight at Mark and said, "Where I come from, when you get caught stealing some people's money... it's not enough to say I'm sorry and give the money back."

Mark had a very sorry face on and looked physically smaller. Pree continued, both with his finger and his speech.

"Now in my old neighborhood we would NOT call the cops for something like this. We would just handle it, and you would have to take an ass whoopin'."

Mark went ashen.

"Now it wouldn't be a real bad ass whoopin'... with broken bones and going to the hospital and shit... but it would have to be enough ass whoopin' to set things straight honor wise... because you played us for pussies, Marky." Pree emphasized "pussies" with a little dig of his middle finger, making Bri shudder for a millisecond. Now Pree could feel not only heat, but some slipperiness between her folds.

Pree smiled across the table, watching Mark's panic build. Anton just nodded with some mild, inscrutable amusement. Mari looked happy to be lounging on top of her own personal defensive linebacker, so she didn't seem too broken up about Mark's upcoming ass whoopin' either. Mari was never a big Mark fan.

Bri didn't know what to do, and she started to panic.

Just then, Pree said slowly, "But I'm having a GOOD time, and WE'RE having a GOOD time, and my brother Anton has Mari on his lap, and we were dancing, and I don't want to ruin THIS Saturday night over you!" Another gentle dig of his finger on "this."

"So I propose that we give you a choice," Pree continued. Mark inhaled, a sliver of hope returning to his eyes. "You can choose," Pree said. "We go outside into the back yard and give you your ass whoopin', or you just sit here and don't say anything while your girlfriend dances with me."

Mark exhaled and his entire frame bespoke relief. Mari almost laughed out loud watching Mark's reaction, and Anton just shook his head slowly. Clearly, Mark would immediately give up his girlfriend to save his own ass.

"And I don't mean just one dance, Marky," Pree smiled. "I mean your girlfriend has to dance with me for as long as we all wanna dance and party here tonight or for as long as your liquor lasts. Understand?"

Mark nodded quickly, still looking down, mumbling his assent.

"And, Bri has to dance with me as if I'M her boyfriend tonight." Pree added. Pree's finger emphasized the "I'm" for Bri. "And you sit and say nothing, understand? It's your option, Marky!"

Bri's mind nearly jumped the track because she knew exactly what Pree meant by that kind of dancing. She flashed on how Pree's athletic body felt as he had moved against her, and she was just stunned that this guy... that she had just met... who now almost had his fingers inside her right in front of her boyfriend... was negotiating for more. Bri was wet now, she knew, and she was still holding Pree's wrist with one hand, but she had forgotten completely about pushing it away. She was almost overwhelmed with the whole scene and the sensations... when suddenly Pree started pulling his hand away. The movement startled Bri and she instinctively clamped down on Pree wrist, as if he did NOT have her permission to move his hand away. Realizing what she was doing, Bri was mortified with embarrassment and released Pree's hand, but she also knew right away that part of her missed his touch there.

Pree just smiled and looked at her for the first time as he put the hand that had just been in between Brianna's legs on the back of her chair. "Of course, your girlfriend has to agree to this as well," Pree said. "Otherwise, we just have the ass whoopin' option. And she doesn't have to do anything she doesn't want to do." Turning back to Mark, Pree said, "Because she didn't cheat her friends for money like a lowlife asshole."

Again there was a thick silence in the room as everyone, including even Brianna, now looked at Mark.

Mark's eyes looked up pathetically at Bri, and after a couple of excruciating heart beats, he started in with "I'm sorry, babe..."

"I'll do it," Bri interrupted, regaining her composure a bit now that her genitals were not being manipulated.

Mari cheered, "Woohoo, that's my girl, savin' the party!"

Bri was angry with Mark and disgusted with his hang-dog expression, but she didn't want these guys to take her boyfriend into the backyard and punch him to a pulp. She stood up, carefully straightening the front of her dress but still feeling the wetness between her legs. "But we're only dancing, right?" Brianna declared and she looked straight at Pree. "And we're just dancing... in there... with the music, for as long as the party lasts, right?"

"That's right," Pree said. "Just like before, but you have to dance with me as if I was your boyfriend."

"OK," Bri said, trying to sound confident. She was practically on fire, and she didn't know if it was because she did NOT want to do this or because she DID. She couldn't believe Mark would put her in this position.

"So is it official, Marky?" Pree asked. "Is this the option you want?" Pree reached out to touch Bri's back as if it were the most natural thing in the world.

Mark just kept mostly looking away, and he gave a small nod.

"That's not good enough, Marky," Pree said. "You have to say it. You want your girlfriend to dance with me, is that right? She's OK with it, but is this what you want?"

"Yes," Mark said.

"Louder," Pree barked.

"Yes sir, yes," Mark said, embarrassed that he automatically added the "sir."

"OK!" Pree said, as he stood and turned toward Brianna smiling. "Then let's do some dancing, girlfriend."

Mari whooped and said, "But shots first!"

Pree guided Bri to follow Mari and Anton into the kitchen, and when Bri leaned forward against the island to watch Mari pour, Pree came right up behind her and put his hands on the counter on either side and gently pressed himself against her heart-shaped ass, his chest touching the top of her shoulder blades.

"Whoa there, tiger," Brianna said, feeling too many muscles at once and feeling a little worried about keeping a lid on this situation. She pressed away from the counter to make space to get out of Pree's embrace, and Pree let her out. "We're not dancing yet," Brianna said.

ElAbogado
ElAbogado
127 Followers