Prof. Lee and Destiny Ch. 02

Story Info
Feelings of lust are starting to look mutual.
2.5k words
4.4
2k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/28/2023
Created 07/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: this is the second chapter of this series, please give feedback on what you would like to happen between them. It is a work in progress so any feedback about the storyline or writing in general is helpful.

I finished my lecture and dismissed the class and as the students left the class, I saw Destiny had fallen asleep at her desk, so I decided to let her sleep a little while longer. In the meantime, I plan on grading some of the student's papers in my office instead of taking them home to grade. Since my lecture was the last night class offered in this room, I shut the lights off to give the façade that everyone left so she could sleep, and my grading wasn't disturbed. I walked to my office and started grading and every so often I turned around and looked out to see if she was still asleep or had woken up.

After about the tenth time of checking on her I looked at the time, the class ended at 7:45pm and it was now going on 8:30pm and she wasn't making any signs of her waking up anytime soon. A thought crossed my mind, and it made my dick so hard I couldn't concentrate on grading papers anymore. If only she wasn't my current student, I would sneak over to her desk, get on my knees and lick her pussy until she wakes up from cumming. Then I would bend her over that desk and fuck her until she's screaming my name and cumming on my cock.

With that thought I give one more glance at her and see that she still hasn't moved any, I start rubbing my dick through my trousers and it wasn't enough to fill any satisfaction. I let any modesty and professionalism go out the window and just give in completely, unzipping my trousers and slipping my cock through the top of my boxer briefs. With the cold air of my office hitting the full length of my 7" cock as it was now free of any restraints it jumped and pulsed at the anticipation of being touched. I groaned at the thought of her under my desk sucking my cock. I start stroking with my left hand at a leisurely pace while I still try to read some of the papers. Teasing my cock while I attempt to continue to grade papers, it became too much to keep suppressing the want and need to cum.

I look at the time and twenty minutes have passed, I say screw it and start speeding up the pace of my hand. Precum leaks from the tip of my cock, and I pant a little as I thrust my hips in rhythm of my strokes. Tilting my head back with my eyes closed I imagine Destiny licking and sucking on my balls as she strokes my cock. I forget for a brief moment of my whereabouts and groan out "Oh, fuck baby that's it keep going. Right there, don't stop." Stroking faster as I feel my balls start to tight on the verge of cumming.

A few more strokes and pants later I feel the cum about to burst out of my cock and think about how wonderful Destiny would look with her face covered in my cum. "Fuck Destiny I'm gonna cum." I couldn't help but to growl as it was an intense orgasm that I desperately needed. I put my pen down and grabbed a couple tissues from the box on the edge of my desk and clean myself up the best I could. I glance at the time and notice that it's now past 9pm, I stand and adjust the papers on my desk to put them in my shoulder bag to take home over the weekend to finish grading.

I walked out and saw that Destiny was still in the same position except for her hair, it had fallen over her face. Kneeling by her desk, wanting to see that beautiful face of hers one last time before the weekend I used a finger and pushed her hair behind her ear. I smile as it looks like she's blushing, and I can't help but wonder if she was actually awake but fake sleeping. Testing my theory but also wanting to have said it aloud even if she couldn't hear me, I say.

*tsk* "Oh Destiny, if only you weren't my student, I could have taken you home and watched over you while slept on a comfortable bed, instead of in this piece of crap desk." *tsk* "You just look so beautiful and peaceful that I hate having to disturb your sleep in such a poor way, I'd much rather want to wake up with kisses and hearing you moan but in due time. Just a few more weeks before you graduate and I'll be able to make you cum." *sigh* "I apologize for having to do this, but I need to keep my distance for now." I stand up and walk towards the exit of the classroom where the light switch to the classroom is.

Turning every light on in the room I start clapping my hands loudly saying, "Okay Destiny, I have let you sleep long enough it is past 9pm and I want to leave this classroom and go home". She groans and stretches before grabbing all her things giving me a small nob that made her look so cute because she looked a little embarrassed for having to be woken up. After she's gone from the room I go back to my office and grab my shoulder bag, shut the office lights off and lock the office as I leave. Shutting of the lights to the classroom I give one last look at where she was sleeping and laugh and shake my head because it dawned on me that the entire time, I was fantasizing about her I never closed the door and I never muffled myself, I'm almost positive she heard exactly what I was doing and thinking.

I finished grading the papers by Saturday afternoon and spent the rest of Saturday preparing my lesson plan for the week. Come Sunday, I wake up with a raging boner from the dream I had that night. I walked into the classroom and looked around, Destiny was the only person in the room. She was wearing an overcoat and heels, I smile and say "Take the coat off, its too hot in the room to leave that on" in a response she smiles and winks and slides the coat down and she's wearing nothing but lingerie and looks so sexy in the black lace which left nothing to the imagination. I groan saying "Fuck you look so sexy, I could just fuck you until you cum on my cock and keep fucking you until you can't cum anymore" and in that dream that is exactly what happened.

I decided that I would refuse to let myself cum the rest of the weekend and the upcoming week. Taking a cold shower and going to the gym helped refrain from succumbing to the urges but it didn't last long because come Monday night's class it was like I was reliving part of my dream. Destiny came walking into the classroom wearing heels and an overcoat. Trying not to pay her any attention, mostly to refrain myself from getting a hard on in front of all my students, it became almost impossible as she smiled and took off the overcoat. She had a too tight white blouse on that had several buttons undone showing more cleavage to the world than I would like given I want her all to myself. A tight pencil skirt that was form fitting around her tight ass, it made me want to strip her bare and just feast on every part of her body.

Knowing if I kept looking at her I would definitely out myself for having the hots for one of my students I refused to look in her direction until the end of the lecture and ask her to stay after to discuss the topic of her paper. A complete lie but I knew students wouldn't question it as every so often I had meetings with different ones after class regarding their papers. After the other students left I walk into my office to compose myself before speaking to her. I hear her walking closer to the entrance of the office and before I know it, I'm almost yelling at her.

"Destiny what are you wearing, if I didn't know any better you are trying to get written up for violation of dress code." She responds with "I checked the handbook before I left the house and regardless of what you think I am still within dress code policy. What is so wrong with my attire today? I felt like dressing up as I only have a couple weeks left and I want to leave with a good impression."

Feeling like she just slapped me in my face, I take a deep breath, trying to keep my composure my jaw clenches and I narrow my eyes. "I'm saying this not as a professor but as someone who is looking out for you and please excuse me for what I'm about to say but those clothes make you look like you're trying to get fucked by a stranger. Please, use your better judgement and do not wear blouses that are way too small to cover you completely. You may leave now, I have nothing further to discuss with you. And put your coat back on before you leave the room, you don't need any perves or anyone else trying to come onto you tonight." I try to reason with her but I definitely could have used a better choice of words and a better fitting tone. She looks stunned by what I have said and guilt starts to come over me as I can see a twinge of pain and hurt in her eyes. I turn and look away as if I'm finalizing and ending the conversation with no room for a rebuttal.

I hear her start to walk away and look back as I see her putting her coat on, I relax a little bit but then my jaw and fists tighten as I notice she left it open. I'm about to go after her and close it for her but against my better judgement I just stood and watched as she walked out the door never turning back. Still feeling guilty about how I sounded I packed up and left locking up the office and classroom I headed out to my car and notice that Destiny is parked a few spaces away and she's just sitting in her car smiling and laughing. But then I notice that the smile and laughing starts to turn into her biting her bottom lip and her eyes closed while tilting her head back.

I let out a chuckle and watched in amusement because I don't think she realized that anyone else was in the parking lot. Ironically, I noticed that she had cracked her windows to the car, I'm assuming to let some of the heat out and cool off the car, and I have never been so thankful for windows to be cracked. I start my car and roll down the windows to let my car cool off and air out and obviously to eavesdrop. My dick started to twitch because I heard her starting to moan, I glance over, and she has one hand taking turns between squeezing each of her tits. The other hand is nowhere to be seen but by the way she looks one would only assume she's playing with her pussy or at least teasing it.

Then I hear and see the best thing I could have ever imagined in my dreams. "Oh yes, Professor Lee fuck this tight little virgin pussy. Claim it as yours by making me cum on your cock." I see her yank her blouse open, pull down her bra and start pinching and pulling her nipples. My cock pressing firmly against me and my jeans (I wanted to wear business casual for the remainder of class as there were only two weeks left) I let out a groan. The firm material made it almost unbearable, but I couldn't pry myself to drive or look away, I wanted to see it through to the end. I hear her moan a few times and see her arche her back sticking her glorious tits into the air.

"Harder, fuck me harder Professor Lee" she says sounding breathless. She lifts one tit and sticks her tongue out to lick it, teasing her own nipple she sucks it into her mouth holding it in place for a few seconds before using just her teeth to gently bite and hold her nipple. She lets out a louder moan than before, dropping her nipple from her mouth, throws her head back "OHHHH FUCK, I'M CUMMING. AAAAGGGHHHHHH." She starts to relax her body from what I could tell, then I blush and whisper "You are so fucking sexy when you come, I can't wait to fuck you and taste your cum" as I whisper that I see her raise the hand that was out of sight, wet and dripping juices and bring it to her mouth to lick and suck it clean. Through my pants I give my cock a tight squeeze and say to my cock not right now, not yet I only need a few more weeks before I let you free.

I lean my seat back and close my eyes to try and relax as I wait for her to leave, not wanting to give it away that I watched her bring herself to orgasm. Once I calm down enough to focus, I leave and drive a few hours away and end up at a hotel close to the beach. I didn't realize at the time where I was driving to as I was still in shock that I witnessed Destiny getting off to the thought of me fucking her. I check into a room and decide to stay here for a few days to get some clarity on the situation and realization that I'm definitely going to fuck her as soon as she graduates. Once settled in the room I send the department head and a coworker an email that said I would need someone to cover the rest of this weeks classes as an emergency came up and I had to go out of town but would be back by the last week of classes and if I needed to be reached to send an email. I laid back on the bed and stared at the ceiling for what seemed like an eternity before I decided to take an extremely long cold shower. Exiting the bathroom with just a towel on I realized I didn't have any extra clothes and decided to sleep naked and run to the store in the morning for the necessities.

To Be Continued