Prof. Lee and Destiny Ch. 01

Story Info
Student starts the process of seduction.
1.8k words
4.44
2.3k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/28/2023
Created 07/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is just the first chapter, it is a slowish start and is mainly being used as a set up chapter. Please feel free to give feedback and ideas for the continuation of this story, I will do my best to include some of the ideas in future chapters. I also plan to alternate perspectives between each chapter.

***********

Opening my eyes, I look around the room taking in the darkness trying to figure out where I am, not realizing that I had fell asleep during class, until I noticed that I was first still sitting at my desk and still in uniform. As my eyes adjust, I realize that there was a light coming from the back of the class where the professor's office was, standing up to stretch I slowly and quietly walk over to peer into the office not knowing what to expect with the classroom being so dark. With a sigh of relief, I see that no one else was in the room except for Professor Lee who was grading papers quietly but in an unusual way.

I say unusual because normally Professor Lee just skims through the papers quickly, makes a couple notes then moves on rather quickly to the next paper. But this time it looked like he was taking his time reading one specific paper, he had his usual red pen in his right hand laid on the desk as if waiting for the perfect time to make a note, but that hand never moved. Instead, I could tell that his left hand or arm was in fact moving as the movements of his shoulder and the back of his blazer gave that away. Granted his desk faced away from the door to the office, so I'm staring at his back, but I could clearly tell that whatever he was or wasn't doing I would not dare to disturb him in his present state. Not knowing what exactly my next move was I stood there watching for a few more seconds and before I know it, I hear him panting and see his head start to tilt back, not wanting to get caught I quietly go back to my seat to resume the position I was in before I woke up.

Then I hear it, "Oh, fuck baby that's it keep going. Right there, don't stop."

I quickly lay my head down to hide my now beat red face, as that alone has confirmed that I was not supposed to be a witness to any of this. "Fuck Destiny I'm gonna cum" he lets out a few more pants then he growls through his orgasm. A few seconds later I hear him rustling around in the office, standing up and walking towards my direction. Still pretending to be asleep and not wanting to be found out, I nuzzle my head more into arm that's on my desk which causes my hair to fall more into my face. Thankfully enough, because my face only got redder when I heard him stop right beside me but it didn't do me any justice as he knelt down and with a single finger moved the hair away from my face and behind my ear.

*tsk* "Oh Destiny, if only you weren't my student, I could have taken you home and watched over you while slept on a comfortable bed, instead of in this piece of crap desk." *tsk* "You just look so beautiful and peaceful that I hate having to disturb your sleep in such a poor way, I'd much rather want to wake up with kisses and hearing you moan but in due time. Just a few more weeks before you graduate and I'll be able to make you cum." *sigh* "I apologize for having to do this, but I need to keep my distance for now." He stands up and I hear him walking away getting closer and closer to the exit of the classroom.

I groan and jump as the brightness of what feels like every light in the world is turned on all at once, right as he starts clapping his hands loudly saying, "Okay Destiny, I have let you sleep long enough it is past 9pm and I want to leave this classroom and go home". I stretch in the desk before standing up and grabbing my things, keeping my head low trying to give an apologetic look. As I walk past him and out of the class door, I give a small nod and say sorry and quickly run to my car and drive to my dorm not wanting to get more embarrassed than I already am now knowing how my professor truly feels about me.

Once I arrived back at my dorm, I couldn't stop smiling and laughing to myself knowing that I wasn't the only one who had feelings of lust involved. And it didn't help that the entire drive to the dorm I was lost in thought on what ifs. What if I had cleared my throat when I reached the office, what if I just left when I woke up instead of looking around, what if I hadn't returned to my desk and just watched him cum, what if I had just gone and finished him off myself? These questions stayed running through my mind and picturing the different scenarios started getting me hot and bothered but I figured this could be played to my advantage now that I know what he's done and wants to do.

With that having happened on a Friday, I spent all weekend thinking about my next move. There was only a couple of weeks left in the semester before I would graduate with my bachelor's degree and just a month and a half before I moved away to attend a different university for a master's degree and starting my new position as an assistant to the board of directors of some company the university partnered with for students to gain experience. With there being a time crunch on my plan to get a taste of Professor Lee before I left, I needed to start it on Monday. I spent the weekend picking out different accessories (shoes, jewelry, socks/stockings, underwear and bras) trying to make subtle but sexy changes to start off so it wouldn't bring too much attention given that there are way too many prying eyes on Professor Lee since he's one of the only hot male professors at this campus that is under the age of 50.

Although the other male professors are easily twenty years older than him, there are only a few that still have good looks in that weird George Clooney type of way. Where they've aged gracefully, the grey hair making them even sexier, so you'd still fuck them without hesitation but at the same time because of the age difference you keep your distance. Now Professor Lee is in his late 30s early 40s, his physique I would compare him to Mark Wahlberg when he was in his 20s, so there is plausible reason Professor Lee would be getting lots of attention from his students and coworkers.

After pulling out and coordinating the accessories I did a test run in my dorm, trying on the different ensembles and then laying them out starting with the tamest to wildest. Monday came and I put the plan in motion starting with changing my shoes from my simple black flats to a pair of black thin 3" open toe heels, I paired them with my usual pencil skirts and slacks, a white button dress shirt that was just a size too small for my 40DDD boobs so I would have no choice but to leave a few extra buttons undone. I chose to show up that first day wearing an overcoat so that the only thing that brought attention to others on the campus were my shoes. I waited until class officially started so he was in front off all the students and would have to do everything in his power not to focus too much on me.

As soon as I shuffled in my seat to take off the overcoat, I smiled as he glanced my way and clenched his jaw before proceeding on with the lecture. That day he barely made any eye contact with me, but I knew I was all he could think about as there were ten minutes left of class and said "Destiny I need to see you before you leave, I have to discuss something with you regarding your paper topic". I simply nodded with a smirk on my face knowing that this talk was not about my paper topic as he had approved it months ago and nothing has changed topic wise. As he finished his last few announcements to the class about paper deadlines and upcoming extra credit lectures that are hosted by some of the other professors, he let the class leave a few minutes earlier than normal.

As everyone is leaving, he walks to his office in the back of class, and I chuckle to myself as I remember what he was doing the last time I saw him in there. I stood and followed him, it seemed like I was walking forever as the room was quiet all except the clicking from my heels.

*click*

*click*

*click*

*click*

Right as I'm about to reach the door to his office he starts to speak. "Destiny what are you wearing, if I didn't know any better you are trying to get written up for violation of dress code". I rebuttal with "I checked the handbook before I left the house and regardless of what you think I am still within dress code policy. What is so wrong with my attire today? I felt like dressing up as I only have a couple weeks left and I want to leave with a good impression."

He pauses and takes a deep breath, clenches his jaw and narrows his eyes. "I'm saying this not as a professor but as someone who is looking out for you and please excuse me for what I'm about to say but those clothes make you look like you're trying to get fucked by a stranger. Please, use your better judgement and do not wear blouses that are way too small to cover you completely. You may leave now, I have nothing further to discuss with you. And put your coat back on before you leave the room, you don't need any perves or anyone else trying to come onto you tonight."

Taken aback by what he just said, I just leave putting the coat on but leaving it open in the front so my outfit is still completely visible and walk to my car and laugh and smile the entire time as I didn't realize I would have gotten to him on day one of my plan. But all his response did was want me to be more revealing to him and make him struggle in front of everyone.

To Be Continued