Prof Wot Pt. 01: An Unearthly Ass Ch. 03

Story Info
Cavemen.
4.4k words
4.46
8.4k
4
0

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SFantasy
SFantasy
10 Followers

The stockade outside could not be said to resemble a 'village'. This was more like a temporary camp, with just a few huts and some other makeshift sleeping arrangements. At the back of the camp there was, gratifyingly, a cave. So, Cliff thought, cavemen.

The four prisoners were tied up, hanging from their hands around the edge of the stockade, while in front of them, maybe 30 or 40 tribespeople danced and whooped and struck primitive drums. They were drinking a lot of some frothy liquid which Cliff suspected to be alcoholic. In the centre of the compound, no more than 20 feet away from him there was a large wooden X with more ropes attached. None of this looked good.

Leaning on his stick, Zar limped to the front, and held one hand up above his head. Slowly, the music and dancing ebbed away until everyone was silent and giving him their full attention. "This strangely dressed tribe have invaded the lands of the tribe of the tree," he said, pointing at the 4 prisoners, "they have lied to us and broken our laws. Our elders laws are clear on this subject: they must submit to us and accept our judgement." The compound was silent now, everyone watching as he turned, his eyes cruel and his aspect impressive. "Therefore, I say that they must join their tribe with our tribe, their women become our women and their men become our servants."

There was a roar of approval from the crowd. The prisoners were shouting too -- protests, screams and cries which were lost in the general noise. Cliff knew he was yelling, but he was not sure what -- he was practically incoherent.

Zar held up his hand for silence again. "So I decree," he said, "to symbolise the joining of our tribes, I shall take the young strange woman to be my woman number 2."

"No!" shouted Suzanne.

"You cannot be serious!" protested the Professor. "That's my grand-daughter!"

Cliff found himself looking across at Ho. It would be reasonable to say that she didn't look any happier than the professor.

"Bring her," shouted Zar, "to be anointed!"

Suzanne was quickly untied and dragged across to the centre, where her hands and feet were bound to the wooden X so that her arms and legs were spread, and she was stretched out helpless. In the circumstances, she looked surprisingly calm.

The tribes' womenfolk now started to chant and sway around Suzanne, who just gazed at them as they began to dance around her. She was tied about twenty feet from Cliff, but directly across from him, and he had to admit that she looked fantastic. Her short tartan skirt lay across her bare upper thighs, hiding very little. On her upper half, she just wore that sheer blouse, with her lacy bra clearly visible. Inevitably, he was getting hard again.

Now the women started to approach Suzanne, running their hands up and down her inner thighs, and over her chest in an overtly suggestive, sexual manner. Every man in the tribe was glued to this performance, since a performance it clearly was. Only the Professor turned away, still shouting angrily, until Zar smacked him across the mouth.

The dance began to gain intensity and volume. No longer mucking about, one of the women rushed in and tore Suzanne's blouse entirely away. Within seconds, it was gone, just leaving her in her bra. Cliff could not look away, staring intently at the tanned brown mounds of her breasts, heaving impressively just under the thin, lacy cups. Below that, he could see her trim, fit figure all the way down to her belly button, which rested just above the top of her skirt. It was clear that she shaved her armpits. Already, he was seeing more of her than he had ever dared to imagine. Suzanne appeared to be looking back across the clearing, meeting his eyes as the women continued to dance.

Another woman darted in, and the skirt was history. There, finally, was Suzanne's white thong, fully visible from the front. It covered even less than Cliff had imagined, just two bits of string, and a tiny piece of triangular material covering her pussy. Apart from that, he could now see her shapely hips, and the tops of her thighs, the skin pulled taut by her position, bound tightly with her legs apart. Cliff swallowed, his erection pushing painfully and obviously against the front of his slacks. Suzanne appeared to have no tan lines at all. Which could only really mean one thing.

Another woman approached Suzanne, and struggled with the bra. It took a moment for her to deal with this unfamiliar garment, attempting to pull the straps down Suzanne's shoulders without much success. Another woman approached with a stone knife, and Cliff felt a moment of concern, before he realised that they were using it to part the straps. The knife was surprisingly sharp, and within a moment or two, the bra was gone. Finally, unbelievably, he was getting to see his sexiest pupil's tits.

They were gorgeous and shapely, not too large, but nicely rounded as they lay, extremely perky and surprisingly high on her chest. Her rosy red nipples were erect, and practically pointing upwards. Suzanne was breathing heavily, and still staring straight at him, surely aware of his fully erect cock. Was she also getting turned on by this? Her shoes and socks were also being removed, leaving her practically naked in front of everyone, apart from the tiny strip of material between her thighs.

If the women had gone ahead and removed Suzanne's final garment at this point, Cliff would probably have exploded in his pants right there and then. Instead, they bought out a big tub of oily white paste, and began to rub it onto her body. One team started on her feet, running their hands up and down her legs, over her knees and up towards where her thighs came together. Another team started on her hands and began to cover her arms with this substance. Avoiding her firm, young tits, they continued by covering her stomach and back, moving upwards in circular movements, leaving her dripping, wet and oily.

Cliff glanced across to his companions. Lola was alternating between giving him looks of disgust, and gazing at Suzanne's fate in obvious fear. The Professor, since getting struck by Zar, had changed tack and was talking in a low voice to Ho, who was next to him, watching proceedings. She showed no sign that she was listening, but had at least not walked away. Cliff wondered what they were talking about, but from where he was, he could not hear a word. He turned his attention back to the ceremony happening in front of him.

The women anointing Suzanne had now reached the upper part of her chest, running their hands over the lower part of her breasts, and then up and over, massaging the oil into her pliant flesh, pressing and twisting her erect nipples between their fingers. Suzanne had her eyes half-closed now, apparently lost in the sensations assailing her. Another set of ladies had reached the tops of her legs, and were rubbing the inner surfaces of her thighs, stopping just short of her panty-clad pussy. With her legs tied and drawn apart, there was nothing she could do to resist their questing fingers.

Finally, Ho, abandoning the the Professor, stepped in front of Suzanne. Looking her straight in the eye, she reached down and ripped the thong away. Not moving, she dipped her fingers in the oil, and then began to rub it directly onto Suzanne's private parts. The movement became more vigorous as Ho slipped her fingers inside the young girl, and began to saw them back and forth, faster and faster. Suzanne began gasping and heaving, until finally she came, bursting fluids explosively down Ho's arm.

Finally, Ho stepped away, and turned around, holding up her arm to show off Suzanne's juices to the whole tribe. Suzanne hung against her bonds, apparently exhausted. With his view no longer blocked by Ho, Cliff noted absently that Suzanne's vagina seemed entirely absent of hair, as if she shaved on a regular basis. He stared, unable to take his eyes from her swollen, reddish pussy lips.

It was a sight that Cliff would not savour for long, as almost immediately, Zar stepped to the front of the crowd and ordered Suzanne to be cut down. "Bring her to my cave," he said, "that the two of us may complete the ceremony. Keep the rest of the new tribe under guard."

Cliff, Lola and the Professor were released and marched into another hut. The tribesmen and women were mostly shuffling out of the clearing now, usually in pairs. Already, some frantic grunting could be heard behind the bushes. It seemed as if everyone present may have been a little turned on by what they had just witnessed. Cliff glanced down and realised that even he had a damp spot on the front of his trousers. He adjusted his deflating erection, hoping that Lola wouldn't notice. Judging by the dirty looks she was giving him, that boat had sailed. Just before they reached the hut, Ho stepped out and stopped the guards. "Not that one," she said, pointing to the Professor, "I have a special task for him."

The Professor shrugged and smiled at the others, before meekly allowing himself to be led away. Cliff stared after him as the guards shoved him back in the hut. Inside was Lola, who had chosen to take a position sat on the opposite side of the small space with her arms crossed, pointedly looking away from him.

"Lola," he said gently, "are you all right?"

"All right? All right??" she snapped. "A few hours ago, I was just in my normal life, thinking about what marking I had to do tonight, and now here I am, trapped 50,000 years in the past! Likely to spend the rest of my life shacked up with some smelly caveman. Trapped far from home with that horrible old man, that creepy girl and... and you!" she spat out the final word with particular venom.

Cliff sighed and sat down a short distance from her. "What's so bad about me?" he asked, slightly dreading the answer, but having to ask anyway.

"You think I didn't see you leering over that young girl?"

"She's not so young as all that.."

"Shut up! I haven't finished. To think Mr Stone, I imagined that we might... might have been friends! Now to see you behaving like that towards one of your own pupils! It's disgusting."

Cliff sighed and hung his head. It seemed like he had little choice but to be as honest as possible. "You're right," he said. "I wouldn't normally look at one of my pupils that way. I told you she showed me her bum. She's been teasing me for some time. Giving me little glimpses of flesh... batting her eyelids at me. Being... you know, suggestive."

"I'm sure I don't," huffed Lola.

"After a while... she began to get to me," admitted Cliff. "I mean you know... You know I've got enormous regard for you Lola, but clearly nothing was going to happen there, so..."

For the first time she looked at him, her eyes slightly wider than normal. "Mr Stone... Cliff, I don't know what... I mean..."

"Lola, it's been years. You did know, right?"

She blushed and looked away. "Please don't say these things Mr Stone. You... You're not who I thought you are. I don't expect these things from someone I... I... work with."

Cliff smiled sadly, and looked around the hut they were trapped in. "Not any more," he muttered.

***

Professor Wot appraisingly examined the tribe chief's hut. It was quite a grand affair really, he reflected, certainly compared to the one where those damn fool teachers were imprisoned. Dyed rugs covered all the surfaces, surrounding a large chair he supposed to be equivalent to a throne. Behind that was a more domestic area with a cooking fire and a cot for sleeping in.

Ho was tying off the entrance, strong muscles moving under her smooth brown skin. The Professor noticed a light sheen of sweat on the areas not covered by her little furry bikini. As she turned, she was holding a knife, which she pointed at him. "Remember," she said, "you are my prisoner."

The Professor held up his hands placatingly. "As if I could ever forget it, my dear lady."

As her face twisted in a frown, he reflected that she would be quite pretty after a visit to a decent hairdressers and maybe the application of a little make up. "Your mouth is full of wrong," she said.

"Not at all," said the Professor. "I said I can help you, and I can."

"You are the wise man of your tribe. You can use your magic to stop Zar choosing other women. Make him stay with Ho?"

"Naturally. And in return, you will let me and my tribe go?"

Ho scowled. "We have no need of your women-folk. Nor of an old man. I will let you go."

"Good," huffed the Professor. "Well, let's get on with it. My grand-daughter is likely getting ravaged by Zar as we speak."

Ho shook her head. "No, Zar cannot make love. He's not been able... He is no longer a man. Not since the accident." She touched her foot, and the Professor remembered the bandages that Zar had worn. "He hopes that sexy new woman will solve his problem. It will not." Ho snorted and looked away.

"I am surprised he should have this problem, when he has such an attractive partner as yourself."

Ho glared at him suspiciously. "Why do you say these things? You better not try anything."

"Of course not. I'm just an old man, Ho. I'm of no threat to you."

"Yes, old and weak. Useless."

"Indeed, indeed. But my magic could help you. Could make Zar strong for you. A... whole man again."

Ho turned towards him, and for the first time, he could see the desperate need in her eyes. "You could do this? Make Zar make love to Ho again?"

"Of course, of course. Just relax... um... down on these furs, and I will do my magic."

Ho squatted slowly on the furs at the back of the hut, making sure to keep her knife available and ready to use. The Professor smiled blandly, then crouched down and began to examine her, testing the thick muscles on her arms and then her legs, probing gently with his fingers. He opened her mouth, and brought out his pencil torch to look inside. "Just my magic light stick," he murmured, as she started at the sight of it. He used it to examine her eyes, and then looked in her ears. Ho glowered, but let him move around her. He now took her hair and ran it through his fingers, before sniffing at it.

"Do you not need Zar for this magic?" asked Ho, stiffly.

"No, not at all. Zar's problem starts with you, and we must find the solution there, too." He listened at her back for a moment, and then came around the front. Dipping his head beneath her impressive breasts, he put his ear to her belly. "Excuse me," said the Professor, and gently pushed her back until she was lying down on the furs. Her eyes followed him suspiciously as he bent over her, listening at her belly and then her chest, his ear right on the fur bikini. His wrinkled left hand now began to probe and prod at her stomach, running over her belly button, and down to the hem of her little furry shorts. "The problem is here, somewhere," he muttered. With that, he moved both hands up to her chest, and began to apply them to the upper slopes of her breasts.

Ho's knife snapped up to his neck. "What are you doing, old man?"

"Excuse me," said the Professor. "Please let me complete my examination. It is vitally important." When she didn't budge, he added, "Listen, I am just an old man. I'm no more able to... to upset you than Zar is at the moment. But for the magic to work, I need your full cooperation."

After a moment, Ho lowered the knife and nodded. She lay back and closed her eyes, trying to ignore the sensations, as the Professor ran his boney hands over her shoulders and upper breasts. Slowly, his movements came lower, dipping beneath the fur bikini, incrementally exploring her tits, centimetre by centimetre. She only started very slightly, when his fingers brushed against first one nipple and then the other. After a gap, they came back, flicking each nubbin, and then rubbing and tweaking. Ho was just beginning to breathe a little harder when the Professor withdrew his hands. "It's no good," he said. "I can't find what I'm looking for. I think this will need to come off." He indicated the furry bikini top.

Ho sat up and put her arms across her chest. "I am not putting on a show for you," she snarled.

"No, of course not. And I would not respond if you did. Believe me, I am long past having any interest in that kind of thing. But clothes get in the way of the magic. They stop it from working." When Ho didn't move, the Professor sighed. "Would it make you more comfortable if I also took my top off, hmm?" Quickly, he tugged off his jacket, necktie and shirt, revealing his scrawny torso.

After a further hesitation, Ho carefully put the knife down beside her, and then reached behind herself and untied the furry bikini top. She tugged it slowly away from herself and put it on the floor, before picking up the knife again. Making no effort to conceal her ripe, full tits, she glared slightly defiantly at the Professor.

"That - ahem -- that will do fine," coughed the Professor. His throat seemed to have gone dry. "Please -" he indicated that she should lie back again, which she did, her firm breasts barely moving under gravity. The Professor squatted over her, and now began to explore the pliant mounds fully, really taking his time, running his hands over and over them again, kneading at her tits, pushing them together and pulling them apart. This carried on for some time, with the Professor apparently lost in thought, fascinated by what he was seeing. He paid more attention to her nipples now, tugging at them until they sprang to erect life. "One more test," he murmured, then bent over, and took her right nub between his aged lips, sucking and licking at it.

"What... what are you doing?" gasped Ho.

"Don't worry," said the Professor, slightly muffled. "We're nearly there." He moved on from that nipple, now wet and poking up like a clothes peg, and began to suck at the one on the left. He continued until that was in the same condition, all the while continuing to knead at both breasts like they were loves of bread. After what seemed like an eternity, he sat up and frowned.

"What is it?" asked Ho, panting slightly.

"Problem's not here, sorry," said the Professor. "Hang on, let me try something." He began to move down her chest, still kissing and licking the undersides of her breasts, and then on to her stomach. He reached her belly button, licked it and then blew on it softly, making her shudder. Then he moved on down her navel until he was nearly at her bikini bottoms. "Yes," he said. "It's here, somewhere. Can you take these off, please?"

"What??" said Ho, sitting up quickly, putting her hands over her bare tits.

"This is more serious than I thought," admitted the Professor. "For the magic to work, you will need to be naked... I can take my clothes off if that will make you feel more comfortable."

"That will not be necessary, old man." Ho slipped out of her bikini bottoms, and then lay back again. Professor Wot now had a clear view of her brown triangular patch of pubic hair, and just below them, her tidy slit nestled between her thighs. It was resting just slightly open and available.

"Thank you," said the Professor, and he shuffled up between her feet, forcing her to part her legs slightly as he moved in. He inhaled her scent deeply, his face just inches away from her pussy. From here, he could see her labia lips and between them the tiny bump of her clitoris. "This won't take long," he said, remembering his bedside manner, and began to kiss and lick her lower belly, moving on down over her pubic mound. Admirably, she barely reacted when he reached her snatch and started to lick that too, running his old tongue through all her folds and crevices. With his hands he pushed her legs wider apart still, and pushed his face right into her depths, licking out her insides, and then sucking right on her clitoris, teasing it out of its little hood. He breathed in her scent, which now strengthened as her juices began to flow.

SFantasy
SFantasy
10 Followers
12