Prof Wot Pt. 01: An Unearthly Ass Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Ho couldn't stand it any more, she said "Old man! Do you have what you need?"

The Professor's head bobbed up, and he wiped his chin off thoughtfully. "Yes... Yes, I think so. The problem is here." He prodded her navel, although his other hand continued to absently stroke her thigh, seemingly unconsciously. "What you need is this." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small, golden coin.

"What is it?" asked Ho, with eyes wide and round.

"It's a talisman. If you place it inside you, Zar will have no further problems."

"Give it here," snapped Ho. She snatched the coin, and tried to push it inside her wet cunt. "It keeps coming out," she grunted.

"Your fingers probably aren't long enough," explained the Professor. "Here, let me try."

To her surprise, he took the coin from her, and then proceeded to insert it himself, thrusting two fingers deep inside her. Too shocked to object, Ho gasped as she felt his boney knuckles penetrate her. She found her knife next to her. "I will not have sex with you, old man," she muttered.

"Of course not," grunted the Professor impatiently. "I could not possibly have less interest in such a thing. Please just let me help you." He sawed his fingers back and forth, apparently oblivious to the fact he was stimulating her G-Spot. "We must get this talisman to a position where it won't fall out."

Ho sighed and leaned back, holding her legs wide to give him maximum access to her private place. As he continued to rub, she was getting wetter and wetter, which was unhelpful and plain embarrassing. "How... how much longer?"

"Needs to be... a little... further.." grimaced the Professor. Then he sighed and leaned back. "We need something just a little longer."

Ho looked around desperately. "What?" she asked. Nothing in the hut seemed to fit the bill.

"I have an idea," said the Professor. "It's a little unorthodox, but..."

"Just do it," growled Ho.

"Very well." He undid his tweed trousers and dropped them to his knees, revealing that he was already semi-erect.

"I said I would not have sex with you!"

"And you won't be. I'll just be using this to push the co... the talisman into place. Please just relax."

Ho gritted her teeth as the old man, scooted up between her legs. He leered down at her for a moment, rubbing his growing member as he stared down at her inviting labia, spread open before him. Then he pressed his hard cock against the tight entrance of her vagina. "Here goes," he said, as he forced the bulbous head in between her pussy lips. Suddenly, he was inside her, and pushing in deeper and deeper. It was undeniably impressive.

"I... I thought you said... you couldn't do this?" asked Ho. It was difficult to talk with so much cock inside her.

"Normally, I can't. Must be the presence of the talisman. It's working already. Hang on."

The Professor continued to enter her until he was balls deep. The end of his cock touched the coin, and he began to rock back and forth, attempting to prod it further, right up against her cervix.

"You... you better not have sex with me," gasped Ho.

"Nothing could be further from my mind, my dear."

"I...I can only have sex with Zar. If he found out that I birthed another's child... that... that would be the end of the tribe."

"Yes, yes, nearly there." The Professor kept his movements slow, nudging at the coin. As he grinded away, Ho knew that she would not be able to take much more of this.

"Is... it is there?"

"Not quite. We're very close, but..." The Professor paused, considering. "Ah! That's it. If I cum, that might just give us the final boost we need."

"You are... not to cum... inside me..."

"I don't think we have a choice my dear. We won't be having sex. This is just a magical procedure."

Ho felt her resistance beginning to cave in as he sawed back and forth inside her. "All right. Just... just be quick."

The Professor's movements became more vigorous now, thrusting in and out as he fucked the gullible cavewoman. Ho was unable to resist pushing back, riding the old man's cock, building her own orgasm, all the while saying "hurry, hurry."

The Professor freely pawed at her amazing tits, building on their mutual excitement. "I just need..." he gasped, "to do... one more thing... before..." Ho just nodded impatiently, and so he leaned in and started to kiss her on the lips. He forced his tongue in, and before she knew it, Ho was responding in kind. His hands were cupped on her breasts, pulling at her sensitive nipples. Now, they were tongue wrestling one another, rubbing at each other's bodies, while he continued to pound her pussy like a man half his age. Finally, he gasped and came inside her. She responded to his squirting by clenching on his cock with her insides, quivering and letting out a loud, low moan. At last, they settled back onto the rugs and relaxed. Fully satisfied, he pulled out and watched his cum dribbling from her cunt.

"Is that it?" gasped Ho, wiping the sweat from her chest. "Will it stay in place?"

"Oh yes," lied the Professor. "And you should also put some of this powder in Zar's drink," he handed her a small packet. "That should definitely help, too. Now let's get my friends out of here."


12