Prof Wot Pt. 02: The Purveks Ch. 04

Story Info
The travellers make their escape.
5.9k words
4.5
1.6k
00

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SFantasy
SFantasy
10 Followers

It was nearly evening by the time that Suzanne left the city. She glanced back to where a few Purveks hovered by the edge of the buildings, watching her go. As predicted, they made no attempt to follow. She pushed off between the trees, letting them disappear from sight.

It had been several hours earlier that she and Cliff had been allowed to get dressed and sent to join Lola and the Professor in another cell. The four travellers had been pleased to see each other alive and well.

"Gramps!" said Suzanne, going over to give the old man a hug.

A few feet away, Cliff and Lola had a more diffident reunion. "Sorry I ran off like that," said Lola.

"I'm glad you're all right," replied Cliff, a little stiffly. He noted that she had re-pinned her hair and put her glasses on. She was, of course, still just in her bra and slip, showing off the magnificent bosom which he had so enjoyed nuzzling. "Here," he handed over her blouse.

Lola took it, gratefully. "Thanks."

"Now we just need to get out of here," said the Professor, rubbing his hands together, "and then off planet. I assume none of us have had sex yet," he added, casting a slightly suspicious glance at Cliff and his grand-daughter.

"Nope." "Absolutely not," said Suzanne and Cliff, making sure that they weren't standing to close to each other. Suzanne' stomach gurgled, as if to remind her that her teacher's cum was in it.

She smiled at the memory as she walked on through the still, silent jungle. The light had changed since the morning, and it was hard to keep her bearings. Occasionally something would look familiar, and she hoped that she was heading back towards the Pisspot, rather than around in circles.

She and her grandfather had rapidly updated each other with their conclusions about the Purveks. "They seem frightened of these Cleats," he concluded.

"Yes, there was some kind of war. The Cleats spread poison, killing much life on the planet, and the Purveks retreated into hibernation for many years. I've offered to get the Spacial Anomalator from the Pisspot."

"Hmm? Why?"

"To help them find the Cleats."

"Is that a good idea?"

"That's not all I'm doing. If the Purveks agree to send me, that means they can't go themselves."

He thought for a moment, and then twinkled at her. "... And so they can't leave the city!"

"Exactly."

The Professor looked around. "So they get their power, maybe from the walls or the floor."

Suzanne smiled, and he smiled back. Sometimes, they didn't need to speak to understand each other perfectly.

"Just one thing," interjected Cliff. "If these machine monsters are scared of these Cleats... just what must they be like?"

It was an uncomfortable thought as she picked her way through the darkening forest. Her grandfather had been uncomfortable with letting her return on her own, but it was clear that the Purveks were not about to let their other hostages go. In fact, when they took her out of the cell, they made it understood that her companions' lives depended on her return. All in all, it was a relief when the Pisspot appeared through the undergrowth in front of her.

Suzanne opened the door. Getting back to the light and warmth inside was a relief, but there was no time to hang around. Suzanne gathered up what she needed, and headed back out into the jungle. Dusk had fallen, and she was just thinking about going back into the Pisspot to get a light, when something moved out of the undergrowth in front of her.

Suzanne yelped, and jumped, but one of her long heels had got jammed in between two tree roots, and she ended up falling backwards, slumping onto the floor with her legs wide apart. She looked up to see a figure step out in front of her. Looking between her knees, all she could see was an outline, even before the shape switched on a light illuminating her. She shaded her eyes. "Who... Who is it?"

"Sorry," said a masculine voice, "sorry, I didn't mean to alarm you. Wait." The figure adjusted his torch to illuminate himself. Tall and bare-chested, he was about the most beautiful man she had ever seen. He wore a large cloak over his shoulders, and on his lower half a pair of tight shorts, with a conspicuous bulge at the front. "My name is Alpen," he said, "the leader of the Cleats."

The sight of him made Suzanne's heart beat a little faster, but he seemed to be trying not to look at her. Then she remembered her undignified position with legs akimbo. Then she further remembered that she wasn't wearing any knickers. Her wide open pussy was on full display.

Suzanne did not embarrass easily, but now she felt some warmth moving up her cheeks. She moved one hand delicately over her crotch. "I wonder," she said, "if you could help me up?"

***

There was no day or night visible from inside their cell, but the prisoners were aware that it was getting late, and tension was rising as they waited for Suzanne to return. The Professor didn't say much, but Lola knew he felt guilty for sending his grand-daughter out alone to face a potentially dangerous quest. She put a hand on his shoulder, and he acknowledged the human contact with a smile.

Finally, the door cycled open, and a Purvek glided in. "FOLLOW - ME," it ordered.

They all exchanged nervous glances, and then followed it down featureless corridors. Cliff reached out and took Lola's hand, which she accepted gratefully. Another door opened in front of them, and they were taken into a much larger space, somewhere between a laboratory and a control room. Several Purveks glided around, following sinister tasks. Right in the middle of the room stood Suzanne, apparently unharmed.

The Professor rushed over. "Are you all right, my dear?"

"Yeah Gramps, don't worry. I brought the Spacial Anomalator."

"And that will help these things find the Cleats will it?" asked Lola disapprovingly.

"Maybe," said Suzanne. And then she winked.

Now the Purveks burst into increased activity, whirling around each other in apparent excitement. "THE DEVICE IS ATTACHED." "PREPARE TO SCAN." "WE WILL DEFEAT THE CLEATS."

They buzzed around, activating systems, while Suzanne stepped back. The Professor placed his hands on her shoulders protectively. Power built up, and the device from the Pisspot began to glow. It reached a peak, and there was a bright flash.

The Purveks simultaneously spun around and then slowed to a halt. "WHAT IS... HAPpen...ing..." they burbled, and then fell silent.

The Professor chuckled and removed his property from their jury-rigged wiring, while Cliff went over to a Purvek and kicked it. It remained motionless. "What just happened?" he asked.

"Suzanne and I theorised that these machines need to continuously draw their energy from the city," said the old man. "That's why they can't leave."

"When I took the Spacial Anomalator from the Pisspot," explained Suzanne, "I installed an EMP generator. It's disrupted their connection."

"EMP?" asked Lola.

"Electro-Magnetic Pulse. Knocks out their electrics."

"So we can leave?"

"Indeed," said the Professor. "So long as we're quick."

"This way," said Suzanne, heading for the door.

Professor Wot stopped Cliff by the exit. "One moment," he said.

"I thought we were in a hurry," protested Cliff.

"Please, indulge me." The Professor walked over to one of the stationery Purveks, and buzzed it with his multitool. A panel popped open. "Give me a hand, here."

Both men prised the machine apart until they could see inside. The sight made Cliff gasp. "That's... a creature."

"Yes," said the Professor, grimly.

"Is it dead?"

"Just in stasis, I think."

"It's horrible... and covered in dicks."

"Come on," said the older man. "Let's get out of here."

***

Suzanne updated them while she led them all back through the silent, dead city. "I met the Cleats, or at least their leader. He was a man. A normal man. Well, better than normal. You know. He was hot. Smoking hot. In fact..."

"Get to the point, please," snapped the Professor.

"Sorry. He says that generations ago, the Cleats were the Purveks' slaves. You know, sex slaves... everything. Then they led a revolt, and broke free."

They reached another junction, apparently identical to the last three. Suzanne looked back and forth, before picking a direction.

"This way, I think. Anyway, that's when the jungle died, from some kind of weapon that they released. The Purveks weren't in those machines, then. They were like normal people."

"Fascinating," said the Professor. "I would like to meet these Cleats."

"They said they'd help us. Here." Suzanne led them into a lift. "This leads to the surface." She depressed a control, but nothing happened. "Oh dear, EMP."

"Now what?" said Cliff. "These guys don't seem like the type to use stairs."

Before the others could answer, the power came back on, and the lift doors swung silently closed. They all rocked on their feet slightly, as the lift moved upwards. "How did you do that?" gasped Lola.

"We didn't," said the Professor. "That means the EMP is wearing off already. They'll becoming after us, any minute. Get ready to run."

The door cycled open, revealing another corridor. The travellers wasted no time, heading down it to where another door led outside. It was a relief to be in the open air. Cliff sniffed at it gratefully. It smelled fresh and clean and the early morning daylight almost blindingly bright to his eyes. He grinned across to Lola, who smiled back at him, obviously feeling the same. The smile lit up her face, and she looked so lovely that Cliff's heart skipped a beat as he looked at her. He stared into her eyes for slightly too long, causing her to look away, but she was still smiling, and he knew that they had Shared A Moment.

"We're not safe, here," said the Professor. "Let's keep moving."

They wound their way back through the maze of narrow "streets" that formed the city's upper layer, staying alert, but seeing nothing out of the ordinary - until, that is, they turned another corner.

In a small plaza in front of them was a group of beautiful young men and women, carrying packs and bags and the occasional piece of farming equipment, while looking around themselves in wonder. They were astonishingly physically perfect. The men wore shorts, showing off tanned, well-muscled torsos, but Cliff couldn't help noticing that they were significantly out-numbered by the women in the party. Like the men, they were in amazing shape and scantily clad in little strapless dresses which hung down from just above their breasts to mid-thigh. All their garments had large square holes down the sides. In the case of the girls, these swished about just enough to suggest a complete lack of underwear, as Cliff caught the occasional glimpse of buttock or upper thigh.

Now they were all looking at the travellers with wide, innocent eyes.

A young man in a cloak stepped forwards. "Greetings, my name is Alpen. We came to meet you."

"This is the one I told you about," said Suzanne.

Professor Wot nodded. "And I'm pleased to meet you my boy, but we can't stay here, we-"

He was interrupted by a loud bang and a flash of light. Smoke billowed across the plaza, and Purveks rolled out of it, firing their guns. Cliff threw himself to the ground, joined by Lola and, a short distance away, Suzanne. The Cleats just stared, open-mouthed as the machines swept in and grabbed their comrades, blasting them off their feet, or entwining them in long, flexible cables. The victims were bound onto the Purvek's outer casings, and in most cases, their clothes were simply torn away, leaving them helpless and naked, bound to the side of the machine. Many of the girls Cliff had been admiring were dragged away, their tits and pussies on full display.

"Why don't they do anything?" muttered Cliff as the Cleats stood around in confusion, making no moves to prevent themselves being taken one by one. Lola just shook her head.

Seeing an opening, the Professor now jumped up. "This way!" he shouted. "Follow me!" Then he charged off down an open street. Cliff, Lola and Suzanne all followed him, and when Cliff looked back, he saw Alpen and many of the more alert Cleats following. They kept running, not stopping until the safety of the jungle appeared before them and they charged into its welcoming embrace.

***

Once they were safe, Alpen called a halt, and the variegated party took stock. Professor Wot and the other travellers sat to one side, catching their breath, relieved to have made it. After a moment, Alpen came over, shaking his head. "We lost 14 people," he said. "Why would they do that?"

"You say you were descended from slaves?"

"Yes, but that was all ancient history. I mean, it has shaped my race. Even today, three-quarters of our children are female, and a man must take multiple wives, but..."

"I could get to like this place," said Cliff. Unfortunately, he was sat between Lola and Suzanne, both of whom now applied a sharp elbow to his midriff.

"And the Purveks?" asked the Professor. "What were they like?"

"Legend says they were like us, but... smaller," admitted Alpen. "Were they inside those machines?"

"We've seen one," said Cliff. "They're not like you."

Alpen nodded, and was joined by a strikingly beautiful young woman with olive skin and long, dark hair. "This is, Irina, my intended," he said. Cliff swallowed. Irina was stunning, the simple dress clinging seductively to her ample curves. Square holes down the sides showed off additional skin. From their seated position he could almost see tight up her skirt.

Irina greeted them, and then put her arms around Alpen. "I'm so relieved we made it," she said.

"Yes, but the others... what can be happening to them?" Alpen looked to the Professor, who shrugged.

"I think..." said the old man slowly, "that they haven't given up on possessing slaves."

"Please help us," said Alpen, radiating simple honesty. "We don't know what to do. We gave up war generations ago, after our weapons killed the jungle."

"I'm sorry," said Professor Wot. "I don't see how we can help."

They trekked on through the woods. Everyone was slightly despondent, although the Pisspot came as a welcome sight.

"Well," said Suzanne to Alpen, "I'm afraid that this is goodbye."

"I'm am sorry for that," said Alpen, taking her hand, "for many reasons." He seemed unaware of Irina stood behind him, looking daggers at the back of his head.

"Just stay away from those Purveks, eh?" added Cliff.

Alpen nodded. "We will."

Their goodbyes were interrupted by the Professor emerging from the ship. "The Spacial Anomalator!" he stuttered.

"What about it?" asked Lola.

"I dropped it somewhere! It's back there. In the city."

***

The search went on for many hours, with everyone taking part, but the following day, they called it off. Several Cleats had retraced their steps through the forest, but the Professor's original instinct proved to be correct: whatever had happened to the Spacial Anomalator, it was not somewhere accessible. It had to still be in the city. Already convinced of this, the old man took little active part in the hunt, instead spending much of his time with Alpen and Irina, studying their history.

He made one thing clear: without the missing equipment there was no way the Pisspot could take off.

While the Professor educated himself, the other travellers were getting to know some more members of the tribe. Friendly was Gaytus, a tall, slim and rather pale young lady. Now she looked across to where the old man sat in conference with their leader and arched an eyebrow, saying "I wonder what they find so interesting?"

"Don't you follow history?" asked Lola. She had found that she liked this sardonic Cleat woman.

"I'm more interested in the possibilities presented by the future," said Gaytus, favouring Lola with a big smile. Somehow, she made the word 'possibilities' sound filthy.

Lola laughed. "Perhaps the past can help us find that future," she suggested.

"Now you're talking," smirked Gaytus, which for some reason made Lola blush.

Another tall, rather pretty but heavily muscled woman approached them. "What's so funny?' she asked.

"Oh," said Gaytus, "this is my sister, Amanpus."

"Hello," greeted Lola, "I'm Lola McGovern. This is my pupil Suzanne, and my colleague, Cliff Stone."

Amanpus looked Cliff up and down, apparently not liking what she saw. "Are you the best male your tribe can find?" she asked.

Cliff found himself slightly flustered. "I do the best I can," he said, defensively.

"That must be disappointing," sneered Amanpus. She casually reached out and snapped a substantial branch from a tree.

"Ahuh," muttered Cliff. He guessed that these petrified trees weren't all that strong, and reached up to pull down his own branch. Unfortunately, it didn't budge, even when he applied all of his strength. The four women were all giving him looks ranging from amusement to pity, and he suddenly found a need to be somewhere else.

He wandered over to where the Professor was now getting into a heated discussion with Alpen.

"I tell you," said the handsome tribal leader, "there's just no possibility of that."

"But don't you see?" said the Professor. "One day, those Purveks will work out how to leave that city of theirs. Your only chance is to strike now!"

"What you say makes sense, but it is impossible! Since the revolt half-destroyed our world, we have renounced all violence!"

"But-"

"No," said Alpen, with an air of finality. He turned away.

"Everything all right, Prof?" asked Cliff breezily.

"Well, assuming you want to get off this planet, it could be going better!" snapped the Professor. He sighed heavily. "I've one more thing to try. Follow my lead, but don't interfere."

"Ooookay."

The Professor walked up to Alpen. "You say nothing could return you to your violent past?"

"Absolutely not."

"Suppose I was to take your woman."

"I... Irina? You wouldn't."

"Wouldn't I?" the old man reached out and pulled Irina to him with surprising strength. Then he clamped his mouth over her ample lips, to her evident shock.

Alpen stood by. "I see what you're trying to do, Professor," he said. "It won't work."

The old man didn't reply. Instead, he snogged Alpen's woman, sucking at her mouth, forcing her to respond. Her eyes were wide, but she seemed unable or unwilling to resist and push him away. Slowly, against her will, she was starting to kiss him back. He ran his mouth over hers, making horrible slurping noises.

Cliff should probably have been less surprised when the Professor now thrust his hands up Irina's skirt, and began to mould her bottom between his bony fingers. His mouth went dry as he watched her entire arse come into view. Remembering the others, he glanced back to where they were standing with Gaytus and Amanpus. Lola looked stunned and had opened her mouth to speak, but he shook his head at her, and she stayed silent.

"Professor," said Alpen, helplessly. "Please stop."

Leaving one hand on Irina's bum, the Professor now reached up with the other one, and pulled down the front of her dress. First one, and then the other perfect brown boob popped out into the grateful air. It was a beautiful sight. Irina broke away from the kiss to gasp as he kneaded one tit, painfully tweaking and pulling on her long nipple. The Professor ignored her reaction and bent down to suckle on her other one, gobbling and slobbering at it greedily.

Cliff was finding the sight distressingly arousing, as the tent in his trousers evidenced. He was sure that Alpen would have intervened by now, and found himself wondering how far the old man was going to take this.

"Alpen..." he said. "You're a strong man. You could... stop him."

Alpen looked at him angrily. "It is against my beliefs."

"In that case you need to decide what is more important to you - your beliefs, or preventing your girlfriend having sex with another man right in front of you."

SFantasy
SFantasy
10 Followers
12