Prof Wot Pt. 02: The Purveks Ch. 05

Story Info
Cliff visits the lake of tentacle monsters.
4.3k words
4.61
2k
00

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SFantasy
SFantasy
10 Followers

The next morning, everyone assembled in a small clearing not far from the main camp, which was spread around an area centred on the Pisspot. It was warm, so Cliff found himself envying the Cleats in their scanty clothing. On his back was a small pack, containing water, food and whatever else he might need. Not far away, Lola had removed her stockings and was wearing a pair of Cleat sandals, but was otherwise dressed as usual for a workday at Fail Hill School. All the same, she had removed her glasses and released her hair so that it tumbled loosely over her shoulders.

On the other side of the clearing stood Alpen and Irina, looking rather tired. They were in conversation with the Professor and Suzanne, who had gone fully native, and was wearing a Cleat dress, complete with square holes down the sides and a lack of undergarments. Alpen yawned heavily, but fortunately, he was not going anywhere today -- Cliff and Lola's expeditionary force would be led by Gaytus and her sister Amanpus.

Gaytus was already in conversation with Lola, and looked up as Cliff walked over. "So are we ready Cliffstone?" she asked, struggling, as usual, with his name.

"Yes. Can we check the route?"

"I have a map," Gaytus pulled out a stiff roll of parchment, which she opened for them to see. "Here are the mountains which we are heading for. We pass the city on the western side."

"What's this?" asked Cliff, pointing to another area on the map.

"That is the Lake of Tentacle Monsters."

"Tentacle Monsters?" asked Lola, slightly alarmed.

Gaytus shrugged. "I am sure it is just a name."

"Tell me we have weapons," said Cliff.

Gaytus grinned, and handed them a machete each. "These should help us get through the jungle... and face anything else that's out there."

The others came over and said their farewells to the expeditionary party. "You know what to do?" asked the Professor for the umpteenth time.

"Knock out their power source, don't get caught," chanted Cliff.

"Let's go," said Gaytus, and the small team of 7 people headed off into the jungle.

Cliff found himself near the back with Lola. They walked in silence for a while, before he said, "Lola, are we cool?"

She glanced sidelong at him. "How do you mean?"

"I mean after all we've been through... are we still friends?"

"If that's what you want."

That gave him pause for thought. After a moment, he said, "you know what I want."

"Really?" said Lola, "because for as long as I've known you, you've kept me guessing."

Cliff didn't know what to say to that.

At lunchtime, Gaytus called a halt in a clearing, and everyone took a much needed rest. There was a trickling sound of a nearby brook, and so Cliff scrambled down to it for a drink and a wash. He found a small, thrillingly cold pond, and took off his shoes and socks. Then, as an afterthought, he removed his shirt and also his trousers, leaving him in just his briefs as he wandered out into the stream up to his thighs.

"Well that didn't take long." It was Lola McGovern, standing on the bank watching him with her arms crossed.

"Why don't you join me?" he suggested.

She seemed to consider this for a moment, and then slipped off the sandals she was wearing. After some hesitation, she also took off her skirt. She continued to look relatively respectable, as she was still wearing her torn slip. Cliff felt a little stab of excitement as she tucked it up in her undergarments, revealing her legs up to upper thigh. Then she stepped into the stream and gasped.

"It's cold!"

Cliff laughed and flicked some water at her.

"Stop that," she snapped. "I don't want to get wet."

"Okay," said Cliff, moving closer. Then he reached down, scooped up as much water as he could and threw it at her.

Lola yelled as the splash hit her square in the chest. Blouse and slip alike were now semi-transparent and clinging to her ample chest. "You... idiot!" she exclaimed. "Why did you do that?"

"Just trying to let you know what I want."

"Yeah, just one thing." But she now reached down and splashed water at him. He responded in kind, until they were both soaked and laughing, and then he stumbled and fell towards her, and suddenly they were rolling on the muddy bank, wrapped in each other's arms.

They stopped, heaving and panting and staring into each other's eyes. Cliff flicked a loose strand of hair from out of her face.

"Cliff..." said Lola, but didn't finish the sentence.

He didn't answer, just bent in and kissed her, and this time she responded, kissing him back with equal intensity.

"Oh... Sorry." They looked up. It was Amanpus, gathering firewood. She pointed over to one side, to indicate that she was leaving.

Lola laughed and pushed Cliff away. "Look at us," she said. "Half-naked and filthy."

"Just how I like it," said Cliff, and she pulled a face.

Lola got up and peeled off her blouse, leaving her in just the slip and her underwear. Cliff lay back on the bank, drinking in the sight. The slip was clinging to her curves, leaving her bra and panties clearly visible as she strode out into the stream and washed her blouse. Lola tolerated his gaze -- she seemed more relaxed than he'd ever seen her.

She got out and hung her blouse to dry on a bush. "Now," she said, "I might need some privacy. Why don't you get dressed?"

"No rush," said Cliff.

Lola sighed and picked up his trousers, but then something felt out of his pocket. She frowned and picked it up. It was a tiny, yellow thong. "Cliff," said Lola quietly, "what the fuck is this?"

Cliff stared at it, his mouth going dry. Suzanne's panties. He had forgotten he still had them. "No... no idea," he extemporised.

She looked at him, angry tears in her eyes. "Are these Suzanne's?"

"I... I don't know."

"Tell me the truth!" shouted Lola. "For once in your life, can't you do that?"

"All right. Yes. She took them off. I think she was trying to cheer me up."

"'Cheer you up'? Oh for fuck's sake." Lola threw the thong into the river. "To think that I... You disgust me, Cliff Stone. Go away."

"Lola, let me explain..."

"Just go!!"

It wasn't like he had much choice. Cliff left her there, and she didn't talk to him again for the rest of the day.

***

As dusk fell, Gaytus called a halt for the expeditionary team. "We'll camp here," she said. "The Lake is just over that rise."

"I'll lead a team to get water," said Amanpus, flexing her muscles. "Who's with me?"

"I'll go," piped up Cliff. He needed to do something to take his mind off Lola, who was refusing to even acknowledge his existence.

Amanpus looked him up and down with scorn in her eyes. "All right. Anyone else?"

As well as Cliff, Lola, Gaytus and Amanpus, their team included two more girls -- Beka and Rebb - and a slightly older man called Tarran. With most of the team already engaged in building the camp, and Lola determined not to go anywhere with Cliff, it was eventually Beka who agreed to go to the lake with them.

"Be careful!" Gaytus shouted after them.

"We will," said Amanpus, hefting her machete. Loaded down with metal canteens, Cliff and Beka were unarmed.

They headed up towards the lake together. Amanpus seemed to go out of her way to despise Cliff, but Beka was friendly enough, chatting to him the whole way. He guessed that she was a little over 18 years old, with brown hair and a freckled, cute face. "Do you really come from another planet?" she asked.

"Yes. Where I live there are streets and houses and many motor vehicles."

"Are there many in your tribe?"

"Many millions."

She seemed astonished by this, unable to conceive such a vast number. "Our tribe lives and farms on the other side of the mountains. We number almost a thousand," she told him.

"What brought you out here?"

"Alpen had heard rumours of a wondrous city. The young people needed to see it for themselves -- so we came."

"Quiet!" said Amanpus up ahead. "We're nearly there."

They crept through the undergrowth, which unlike the jungle down in the valley, was alive and growing. As they pushed past a fringe of reeds, they saw the lake: large, clean and idyllic.

"We should have camped here," said Cliff.

"Just fill up your water bottles," said Amanpus. "Try not to make too many ripples."

That was harder said than done, as they were already ankle-deep in water. Cliff moved to the edge of the reeds and bent down to fill his first canteen. It was starting to get dark, but everything seemed incredibly peaceful. He saw Amanpus standing a few feet away, and so he moved closer.

"Is it me Amanpus, or don't you like me?"

"Don't take it personally," said Amanpus. "I see people like you all the time."

"'People like me'?"

"Soft. Weak. Think they know it all." She looked him up and down. "You know nothing, Cliffstone."

"You should get that on a T-shirt."

"A what?"

They were interrupted by a scream and some frenzied splashing. "Beka!" said Cliff.

They ran to the source of the sounds to see Beka in the shallows, fighting tentacles that were wrapped around her hips and trying to pull her under. With another scream she fell and almost disappeared beneath the surface, but saved herself at the last minute.

"Help her!" shouted Amanpus, who began hacking at the tentacles with her machete.

Cliff ran in and grabbed at Beka, but had trouble getting a grip on her wet, slippery skin. As she splashed in front of him, he reached under her arms, and realised that her dress was torn and wrapped around her waist. While her lower half was mostly hidden beneath the disturbed water, her distractingly pretty breasts were thrashing about right in front of his face.

"Help!" screamed Beka, terrified.

"I'm trying!" gasped Cliff. He snaked his arms under hers and locked them across her ribcage, just above her tits. He dug his heels into the muddy lake floor and pulled as hard as he could.

For her part, Beka clamped her arms at her sides and across her belly, gripping on to him as tightly as she could. Their faces were inches away from each other and he could taste her breath. Lightly smeared in lake filth, her erect nipples were inches away.

At the other end, Amanpus tried to attack the tentacles, but they kept snapping and flicking out of her way. Whenever Beka thrashed out of the water, Cliff could see a least two wrapped around her waist. There was also another, he noticed, that disappeared between her legs. It was buried deep in her private parts, sliding effortlessly in and out.

Cliff looked into Beka's eyes. "Make it... stop," she pleaded.

"Amanpus!" Cliff shouted. He was losing his grip on the girl. He could feel her being taken from him.

Amanpus was about to respond when another tentacle wrapped itself around her leg, and she was pulled over with a great splash. She came up spitting water and weeds. She looked angry. This time, she swung her machete down in a mighty arc, smacking it into the water, somewhere near the source of the tentacles.

The grip on Beka suddenly slackened, and Cliff pulled the nude, bruised girl back to shore. They lay there panting for a moment, arms tangled around each other, until Amanpus came over to them. "Let's find somewhere else to fill these canteens," she said.

***

The small party returned to camp with Beka now dressed in the remnants of her dress, and with Cliff's shirt wrapped around her shoulders. The others took one look at them, and then Rebb rushed out to help her friend.

Lola looked Cliff up and down. "You look like you've been in a war," she said.

"So you're talking to me then?" He was aware that his face was bloodied and battered.

"Can't very well avoid you, can I?"

Gaytus made up a camp fire and cooked some vegetable stew for them all. The mood was subdued, but Gaytus was a consummate raconteur, and kept them all entertained with amusing stories from her past. Amanpus, who must have been there for most of them, merely grunted and didn't comment much.

When bedtime came, Cliff crawled into his sleeping bag, a discrete distance from the others. It wasn't long before a smooth, naked body squeezed in next to him. "I want you," said Beka, simply.

It didn't take Cliff long to rise to the occasion. He kissed her on the lips, breasts and belly before finally tasting the sweetness between her legs. She gasped and rocked and clung to the back of his head as he tongued her out, building her ecstasy higher and higher. Then, with long experience telling him she was ready, he tented himself over her, and slid his long cock into her eager pussy.

Beka came almost immediately, clinging onto him, and running her nails down his back like claws. Cliff didn't respond, powering forwards with his measured, controlled thrusts, building her up again until orgasm after orgasm racked her body. Finally, he exploded inside her, filling her up with his cum.

Beka sagged back onto the floor. At some point, they'd fallen out of the bag and were now naked under the starry sky. "Thank you," she whispered.

"Beka," said Cliff. "I barely know you..."

"I know," she said. "And I know that someday soon you will go back to the stars. But I also knew that this was my opportunity, and I didn't want to waste it."

"We won't," he promised.

***

When Cliff awoke in the morning, Beka was gone. By his reckoning, they'd made love three times, each subsequent union with reduced intensity, but with growing understanding of how to please each other. The second time around, she had straddled him and rocked back and forth on his erection in a slow, grinding rhythm. Finally, he had laid on top of her and taken her from behind, a tricky position, but one which made her cry out in pleasure.

As Cliff refreshed himself, he noticed his shirt, clean and dry and placed on a bush nearby. He picked it up and grinned.

"Have fun last night?" asked Lola.

Cliff spun around. "What?"

"From the scratches on your back, I'm guessing you did."

He pulled his shirt on quickly. "Like you care," he muttered.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Lola," he said, "the Prof said we had to have sex to get the Pisspot working. We can't keep beating each other up over this. We do what we need to do... or we stay here forever."

She huffed and walked away.

The small party had another long trek through the thinning woods after that, getting closer to a low mountain range on the other side of the lake. Huge pipes emerged from the water, and disappeared into the side of a mountain. It was a long walk to get to them, and for ages they seemed to not even get any bigger.

Lola stayed at the head of the party, talking to Gaytus, and Cliff could not help noticing that the two of them got on very well. Beka remained friendly, and looked at him with glowing eyes, but it was tacitly understood that what they had shared that night would not be repeated. In fact, Cliff spent more time with Rebb, who was darker and shier, but rather sweet and lovely in her own right. Tarran was obviously rather taken with her, and kept casting jealous looks in their direction.

***

It was a long, hot day and a rather thirsty one, with none of them daring to get too near to the lake. The sun was low in the sky by the time they reached the huge pipes, and they took some rest in their shade. Lola allowed herself to sink back onto a rock, and tugged at her blouse, which was attached to her chest by a sheen of sweat.

She would have to wash it soon, and then start thinking about a change of outfit.

Gaytus came and sat next to her. She only wore the small dress of the Cleats, but her pale skin was also beaded with perspiration. "So," she said, "we have made it, Lola."

Miss McGovern nodded. "What next?" she asked seriously.

"Why we make merry."

"I mean after that," Lola smiled.

"Tomorrow, we follow the pipes into the city. There is a cave we can follow. Then we turn off the Purveks' power." Gaytus shrugged. "Maybe we die."

Lola was shocked. "Is it that risky?"

"Who knows? We head into the unknown." Gaytus turned to look at her, suddenly serious. She took the other woman's hand. "I mean it. Tonight we make merry."

"Of course." Lola nodded. "Let's do it."

"Ah," said Gaytus. "I thought that maybe... okay. Good."

She got up and walked away, leaving Lola wondering what they had been talking about.

They set up their sleeping quarters under the pipes, stringing up blankets and the like to give everyone a private little space. Gaytus made up another campfire in the shade of a large rock, so that it would not be visible from the city. The Cleats passed around a flask of celebratory drink for everyone to share. Lola was not sure what was in it, but it made her insides warm and her head fuzzy. Eventually, she said, "look, I've got to get some sleep," and everyone nodded and began to stagger off to their own little rooms.

Lola was lying alone on her bedroll when the tent-like entrance parted and Gaytus came in.

"Gaytus," she mumbled. "What are you doing here?"

"I've come to make merry," said Gaytus thickly, and before Lola knew what was happening, she had crawled on top of the teacher and pressed her lips against hers. The kiss was long and deep and rather pleasant, for all that it was unexpected.

When they came up for air, Lola said, "wait... I'm not into girls."

"Let me change your mind."

***

Cliff was awoken by a small noise. He looked around, confused and a little afraid. All he could see was the pipe overhead and some canvas walls that formed his room.

There was another soft movement, and the entrance parted. Someone stepped inside, and as he looked up he could only see the shape of them. All he could think was that it didn't look much like Beka.

The large shape squatted over him and pressed one finger over his lips. "Be quiet," the voice hissed.

Cliff boggled. "Amanpus?" he whispered.

She nodded, her large muscly frame looming over him.

"What are you doing here?"

"My sister, Gaytus, is with your woman. I tried to talk her out of it, but they are together."

Cliff wondered if he were still asleep. None of this was making any sense to time. "My woman?"

"Yes, the Lolamacgovern." Amanpus hesitated. "She is your woman?"

"Uh... yeah. Of course," stammered Cliff. He had no idea what he was getting into.

Amanpus squatted on top of him. Her heavy weight on his legs made it impossible for him to move. She nodded solemnly. "I must make amends," she said.

"What?"

She almost growled in exasperation. "My family has dishonoured yours. I must make restitution."

Saying no more, she reached down and peeled off her dress, pulling it over her head, revealing a strongly muscled abdomen and large, heavy breasts. Cliff gaped at the sight. He had never thought of Amanpus in that way, but her body was amazing.

Amanpus reached down, took his hands and put them on her tits. "Do you accept restitution?"

"Yep. I mean... yes. Thanks."

She peeled back his blanket, and his cock popped up to attention. Amanpus placed her hands on his shaft, and ran them up and down its length, scratching her nails against the underside of his member. It was both painful and erotic. Cliff could not help feeling slightly threatened, but also hugely turned on. This woman who clearly despised him, now bent down and started to suck on his cock. Cliff lay back and closed his eyes, hardly believing what was happening to him. The soft, wet sounds of proud Amanpus giving him fellatio were enough to keep him hugely aroused.

"Turn around," he muttered.

She broke off slurping on his shaft. "Huh?"

"This way," he slapped her leg. She gave him a look of resentment and anger, to which he responded as innocently as he could.

Finally, she turned around, and lifting her knee over his face squatted across him so that they were in the '69' position. She bent forwards and resumed her attentions on his cock.

SFantasy
SFantasy
10 Followers
12