Professional Dirty Secrets

Story Info
A guy I worked with and his mate DP me and payEscort stories.
5.3k words
4.63
18.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DIRTY SECRETS

About me:

I'm 45 Female, married with children.

I was a sex worker for many years. From a Gentleman's Travel Companion to gang bangs at stag dos,,to threesomes with couples. I've done a lot of naughty stuff and have a lot of stories it's impossible for me to share else where.

I've retired completely and I'm here to share fiction based on my real life experiences.

My current family and friends know nothing about my old secret life.

All names and places changed etc you know the score.

---

A Short Story about:

Dirty Secrets

TWO MEN TAKE ME DEEP IN BOTH MY HOLES

There have been a few occasions where I have had to get a real job, stop escorting and behave myself.

I had this one really shitty office job. Only got the damn job because I'd got a boyfriend who didn't like me escorting and didn't want gentleman clients visiting me, so I got a job doing admin in a warehouse. Just to please him.

Fast forward six months: He left me and I was skint. The job didn't pay well, I'd started weighing up whether to go back to seeing a few clients. Just to get by and pay the rent.

This admin job was awful and I had to push bike into work, as the now ex boyfriend took the car. I was newly single and I started to enjoy the guys watching me in tiny tight cycling shorts, with my large boobs crammed into a crop top. I always pulled the shorts right up my bum. I'd walk through the warehouse flaunting my figure, flirting with a few of the lads, I still craved the male attention I got escorting.

One guy who worked in the sales office, we'll call him 'Ben'-for the benefit of anonymity, we'd flirt all the time. He'd give me a lift home occasionally. If it was raining he'd throw my bike in the back of his company BMW and take me back to my place, as I didn't live far from him.

To save me getting wet, he'd say with a wink.

Well one day it was pouring and he offered me a lift.

"It's raining cats and dogs out there let me give you a lift. I've finished for the day anyway." Said Ben, picking up his brief case and lap top.

"Ahh ok thanks Ben." I said I was really relieved I didn't want to have the hassle of changing out of my office wear into my wet cycling clothes. My blonde curly hair still hadn't dried out from the morning ride.

We went down to the car park and he started loading my bike into the car. He had told me he had been working out lately, his shirts were all a bit tight and a button pinged off as his muscles flexed.

"Oh no, I'll have to get my mum to sew that on." He said laughing.

"Your mum? What happened to Lynette or Lizzie or whatever her name is." I said. He had a new girlfriend every week. He always loved talking about which girl he was seeing, what kind of naughty stuff they got up too and I was in a chatty mood. I'd had a very boring day.

"Gone. Finito" he said walking to the drivers door. He wasn't acting like himself, I thought he may be upset over the break up.

I took my coat off and threw it in the boot with my bike. As I got in the car, the low seat made my tight black skirt ride up high over my thick thighs. I always wore stockings and heels to work, the cold leather touched my bare skin. Goosebumps flashed across my skin, Ben was looking at my lacy stocking tops, I guessed he might need cheering up so I left them where they were. We were both single after all!

"Very nice." He said winking. He started the car and reversed out of the space, and put his arm round the back of my seat. His head leaned close to mine and he looked down my top blatantly so I'd notice. He definitely wasn't acting himself. I could smell his aftershave, Dior Sauvage. His shiny black hair was still slicked back but his tie was loose.

I still didn't pull my skirt down, obviously Ben appreciated it, so why should I? I pretended not to notice him looking at me. Deciding to have some fun and just tease him, I undid another two buttons on my sheer black blouse, and leaned back. Feigning relaxing after a hard day. My black lace stocking tops still showing. A little peek of my black lace bra above my blouse.

Ben adjusted his rear mirror, he was trying to look down my blouse. I loved flaunting my big boobs so I arched my back. A bit of flirting to pass the time would be fun. I pretended to brush some blonde curls out of my face. Stretching, letting my skirt ride up further.

Ben coughed, he wasn't talking like he usually did. I assumed he was getting horny, I knew the signs. I pulled my blouse open slightly more, my bra was a bit small and my large breasts were spilling out of the cups, his eyes were nearly glued to the rear view mirror.

The black BMW X5 glided off the dual carriage way to go the village I was living in at the time, the road got dark and I could only see the lights out side and my reflection in the window. I looked at myself in the window, my blonde curls standing out against the black interior, my thighs visible before my stocking tops. I looked really slutty. The rain still hammering down.

Ben looked great, his body was bulking up, his black stubble trimmed neatly to his square jaw. His brown eyes still fixed on the rear view mirror. I revelled in the admiration.

"I've been meaning to talk to you about something but i bottled it last time." He said in the dark. This sounded serious and I debated covering myself up a bit.

"Oh yeh about what?" I said trying to sound casual. His jaw was clenched now, and he loosened his tie a bit more. The way he pulled his collar turned me on.

"Well since I've been single I've been hmm looking at some stuff, you know, online." He continued, slowly.

"What kind of stuff?" I said laughing and pulling another button on my blouse open. I could guess where this was going, so I decided to play it cool.

"Naughty stuff. Naughty stuff with hmm you in it." He said, as the rain pounded the wind screen.

I did my best shocked face. There's always a chance this may happen when you've made hardcore movies that may still be out there.

"Oh my god, Ben, I err I'm not sure what to say, you won't tell anyone at work about my dirty secrets will you?" I said, pretending to be surprised but I didn't really care how many people knew I'd definitely be leaving that job now.

Bens hand moved on to my exposed thigh. He felt the stocking top, his finger sliding inside the smooth nylon as he massaged my thigh.

"No I'm not going to tell anyone about your dirty secrets. I watched a few but the one with two guys fucking you. One in each hole. I couldn't believe it, I watched that one twice only to make sure it was you." He said his voice sounding throaty. "I liked it. You're hot as fuck, but I didn't know you were really naughty like that. I might have tried to fuck you on the way home before if I'd known." He said his hand moving up to my crotch.

"We've all got a past Ben." I said, I opened my legs letting his fingers brush the black lace panties covering my pussy. "I loved filming that one. It was so hot having two guys pound me."

I felt myself getting wet with excitement. Bens fingers were pulling my panties to the side, his index finger was rubbing my clit.

I reached over and rubbed his cock through his trousers, he was big and hard for me already.

"Shall I stop and we can get in the back? Or we could go to yours?" He breathed heavily. I knew he wanted me, but I hadn't expected to get fucked in a lay-by on the way home. I was shocked how naughty Ben was being. The thought of him wanking over my videos made my nipples hard.

His finger slide deep inside me, one arm still holding the wheel, but I wanted his full attention on me. My pussy was opening as his finger moved in and out, I undid his fly and put my hand inside, stroking his length gently.

"Just pull into this next lane it's a dead end, let's do it I love getting fucked in a car." I said. It felt good being a dirty slut again.

Ben sped into the lane and pulled up stopping next to a farm gate. He leaned over the hand brake and kissed me hard on the lips, I pushed my tongue into his mouth, licking inside, hungry for a man's cock in me.

He began feeling my breasts, kneading handfuls through my blouse and bra. He ripped my blouse open and stared at my tits. My nipples responded getting hard. I brushed my hand through his black hair, feeling his stubble on my plump lips as we kissed again, I wanted to feel his stubble between my thighs.

"Let's get in the back I wanna fuck you." He breathed into my ear.

I didn't say anything, I just rolled my tight black skirt round my waist and climbed through in front of him. Letting his eyes drink in my perfect round butt, the black lace thong in between my cheeks as my slim waist slide between the seats.

"You dirty bitch." Ben said climbing over after me.

I lay straight back on the large black leather black seat, opening my legs for Ben to get on top. As he did his lips locked onto mine, our tongues finding each other, saliva on both our faces. I felt his fingers roughly yanking my panties to the side. I angled my hips up for him to get inside me.

Ben pulled his thick hard cock out of his fly and briefly stopped kissing me to lick his hand. Using his spit I felt his big cock forcing into my wet pussy. I opened my legs a little bit more and he was all the way up me. I gasped he was so big. I wrapped my legs round his waist, my hands rubbing his chest and abs.

He grunted as he thrusted hard right up me, I felt his length ramming into my cervix. He was so big, my slit gushing juice all over him. He pushed himself up, still wearing his shirt and tie, gripped onto the head rest and back seat, he began pounding me so hard I was jammed into the corner. Holding my legs apart for him to smash up me, over and over, I took each thrust.

"Fuck you're a filthy slut, I'm soaked." He panted as his pelvis rammed his dick deep inside me. Again and again he pounded up me, I couldn't help but scream.

Ben withdrew right to the head of his dick and ripped his shirt off. His body was great, I pulled my shirt open. He roughly pulled my boobs out over the top. He pinched my skin really hard. His fingers sinking in. He twisted both my nipples, I could see his white teeth grinning at me.

"Great big tits, baby yes." He said biting my nipple. He pulled my round hips further down onto his cock. "Can I cum in you?"

"Yes right up me deep inside, fill me up." I said his hips began rocking and I braced myself to be pounded again but this time he withdrew to his bellend and slid back in slowly. I relaxed my hole and I felt his thick girth throb as he pumped my pussy full off thick white cum. The feeling of his cream pumping into me made me cum too. My pussy was squeezing and releasing him.

"Ahhh that pussy is so good." He said collapsing on top of me.

I lay still with him on top of me, letting him expel the last bit of his jizz in to my hole. His hands gripped my buttocks, as he finished. My body shuddering under him.

"Sorry I got a bit carried away, it's just the stockings drive me crazy." He said putting his face into me neck. I could feel his chest moving as he got his breath back. "And all those videos, wow."

Ben pulled his dick out of my cum filled hole. It oozed out of me, I felt warmed up again. The hard pounding had given me the shuddering orgasm I was missing. I was thinking it would be a lot of fun, to go back into escorting full time again. He'd used me like a whore, but it felt good.

We cleaned up with some wet wipes, and got back in the front seats. My thighs were still sticky. Ben turned the car round, putting his arm behind the seat again, his dark brown eyes staring at my face this time.

"I've wanted to do that for so long. But I have a confession." He said with a cheeky glint of a smile. "I saw your videos ages ago, I recognised you when you started."

"Well you kept it quiet long enough." I laughed.

"Every time I gave you a lift I bottled it, I'd been trying to bring it up but I couldn't." He sounded genuine but guys say a lot of things to fuck a 27 year of hot office girl. I knew I definitely wanted to feel that thick cock pound me again.

"Well maybe you can give me a lift back to mine and come in for a bit? Next time if I've tired you out now of course." I joked.

"I could come back for an hour or so." He said flooring the Beemer.

----

Ben wasn't in the office much for the next few weeks, he got a big promotion and he went abroad to demonstrate technology and we just didn't bump into each other much. He emailed me his phone number, and we started sexting all the time.

When he was back he'd make a point of leaving at the same time as me and we'd fuck in the lay-by by the farm gate every time. We'd go out of work separately though because who needs office gossip?

I had handed my notice in at the warehouse a week after the first lift with Ben. I'd had enough of the normal life. He'd said he'd miss giving me lifts home but we should go out somewhere after I left, I agreed but doubted I'd have the time.

After a few months, I was back doing sex work full time. I was on the books with an introduction agency, just to build up some good clients. Working for myself freelance seeing a few guys a week, kept me busy and with lots more cash than before.

I had some regular guys coming round, I had some film and photo shoots booked in. I wasn't regretting going back to sex work one bit, I wasn't missing the loser ex boyfriend, and I hadn't even thought about the warehouse.

A big ex brass, Glenda, ran the Stardust Adult Introduction agency, who I was working for at the time. She called me up with an introduction, where they charge a fee and then it's up to me what I do.

"Hey Jessica how have you been? We've got an introduction for Saturday night if you'd be interested? I can text you through details but we don't have any pictures at the moment. Two guys mmf, just wondering if you're free?" Asked Glenda. MMF threesomes didn't come up very often and I love getting DP'd. I wasn't always comfortable going to these alone but the agency vetted clients. Plus it was double the money and usually a two or three hour booking.

"Send me through all the details, but yes I'm available for an MMF on Saturday." I said. I felt butterflies in my tummy.

About ten minutes later my phone pinged:

From-GLENDA AT STARDUST

Two lovely professional guys, Ashley and Ben 8pm Saturday night, three hours, black lingerie, stockings a MUST. £650 introduction fee. Thanks G x

I was very happy with the money, and excited to entertain two gentlemen. I didn't think anything of the names, a lot of guys are called Ashley and Ben.

Saturday night came:

I choose a black Lycra mini tube dress. My nerves had started so I smoothed my blonde hair down in the mirror, letting the curls hang over my shoulder. Underneath I had on a beautiful black see through strapless bra, cupping my huge 36D breasts. I wore a tiny black thong and my big butt cheeks were peeking out beneath the skirt. The black silk stockings were cutting into my thighs.

I looked perfect.

My door bell rang at exactly 8pm. I composed myself as my heels clicked on my laminate floor. I opened it and had the shock of my life. You can obviously guess.

Ben, THE Ben. From work. Ben and his mate were my 8pm MMF.

He stood with another guy I didn't know but I assumed was Ashley.

"I'm Ben and this is Ashley. Are you Jessica?" Ben said. I thought for a second he didn't recognise me, but his eyes locked onto mine and silently said he knew exactly who I was.

"Hi" said Ashley waving a bit awkwardly.

"Yes Hi I'm Jessica" I said playing along. I held open the door and they walked in.

Both had on neat shirts and trousers. Smart but casual. Ben's chest hair was sticking out at his undone collar, he looked really good. I felt my clit tingle as I watched his bum walk down my hallway.

They sat on my white L shaped leather couch, as I started serving us some drinks for my little mini bar in the corner. It can be a bit awkward to get started so a bit of lubrication always helped these kind of situations.

"Would you like a vodka and coke Ashley?" I said, bending over slightly to get the glasses, letting them glimpse the goodies.

"Yes please gorgeous." He said licking his lips. He had blonde hair, a bit like a surfer, compared to Bens slick back sales guy look.

"Ben would you like a drink." I said passing Ashley a glass.

"Yeh I'd love one, then why don't you come and sit here and we'll watch a movie." Ben said he was leering at my curves, I could tell both of them couldn't wait to get up my greedy little holes.

"You can watch anything you like Ben." I said, I passed him the remote, loving the excitement of pretending we didn't know each other. He put on pornhub, a horny mmf with a blonde getting DP'd and put his drink down on the side table.

"Let's get to it, clocks ticking." Ben said raising an eye brow.

Ben leaned over and started kissing me. Hard like before his tongue forcing inside my mouth. He wrapped his arms round my waist and pulled me sideways to face him. Ashleys hands were on me too, I could feel hands on my slim waist, gripping my round bum. I put my stockinged leg up over over Ben, rubbing my boobs into his chest.

I felt Ashley behind me, he was gently reaching round and touching my breasts, feeling for my nipples. I could feel Ashley's hardness sticking in my back.

Hands were all over me, pulling at my skirt, stroking my buttocks and teasing my nipples. Ashley began kissing the back of my neck, making my hairs stand on end, electrifying me. My pussy juice started to wet my black panties.

I felt Ashley's hand go between my legs, feeling my wetness, he began to gently touch me through my knickers. Both were kissing me, holding me between them I couldn't move. I gave into the pleasure starting to ripple through me and let them use my body.

I began to rub Ben's cock through his trousers, like in the car, he stopped kissing me for a second and pulled my top down to my waist. I was wearing it like a belt, displaying my lingerie.

"Wow." Said Ben, I was so turned on I felt like I would cum before a dick even got inside me. "Look at these mate." He pushed my shoulders back onto the couch. I arched my back as Ben brushed my blonde hair out of my face, I rolled onto my back and spread my legs over both their laps. I pulled the sheer cups of my bra down allowing my boobs to pop out.

Instantly they both began pawing at my big soft breasts, pulling my nipples, squeezing handfuls of flesh. I felt Ben's lips on my nipple, sucking it, nibbling with his teeth.

I rubbed two hard cocks in each hand, Ashley unzipped his fly and I put my hand inside, rubbing him through his boxers as Ben chewed and sucked on my tit. I kept my legs open wide, Ashley was feeling my silky stockings as Ben worked on my hard nipples.

Ashley's hand was moving up my thigh to my panties, he sucked on my other nipple as he pushed two fingers in my ready slit. He began to finger me roughly. His hand pumping in and out.

"Can I go first?" Ashley asked. Ben didn't even stop sucking my nipple while he nodded. I realised it was not up to me.

Ashley began undressing and I saw he had a good body and tight abs. His dick was long and hard. He pulled his blonde hair back and kneeled between my open thighs. He rubbed his hands up my silky stockings and I gasped with anticipation as his fingers reached my bare thighs. He kissed my panties and pulled them to the side with his teeth.

Ben was sucking and tweaking my nipples really hard, they were starting to sting, the pain turning me on even more. I grabbed hold of Ashley's head and pushed his face into my pussy, I needed to cum in his face. The ripples began to pulse through me as his tongue licked inside both my open holes. Bens hands were rubbing over my tummy and hips as Ashley's kneeled up between my legs.

12