Professional Dirty Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley kneeled up and stroked his bell end round my swollen clit and then entered me roughly, he pushed my knees up high. My leg was across Bens lap and his hand was stroking my butt cheek and thigh, his lips on my neck. Ashley was fucking me with long hard strokes, a sweat breaking on his forehead as his balls slapped on my ass cheeks.

Ben was watching my pussy take Ashley's dick, in and out. His hands stroking my tummy, and hips.

"Good girl, my turn now, suck on this." Ben said pulling his trousers round his ankles and throwing his shirt on the floor. Ashley moved from between my legs. I kneeled up on the couch on all fours, my back arched, I started licking his big bell end.

I started to take Ben in my mouth, Ashley got behind me he grabbed my heels to push my face further down. I sucked Bens hard cock as it was forced down my throat, my tongue licking at the shaft hungrily. My lips were moving up and down on Bens long length as Ashley's cock started sliding back in and out of me doggy style.

The two of them were spit roasting me hard. Ben had hold of my head and was fucking the back of my throat. I kept gagging and choking but he held me there, saliva filling my mouth. Ashley was grunting as he pummelled me from behind, his cock deep in my pussy, his finger starting to tease my arse hole open. As Ashley's finger slide up all the way in my bum I gagged hard on Bens dick, spit pouring out of my mouth.

"You're still a dirty slut then." Ben said grinning.

"Shall we take her in the bedroom mate Im getting ready to bust." Said Ashley. He knew both my holes were ready.

----

We went into my bedroom, my big bed was made up with white silk sheets. It smelt beautiful, a jasmine candle was lit on my dressing table making the room smell like jasmine. The boys followed me, both of them naked, like I was a sexually alluring pied piper.

My mirrored wardrobes were positioned for good views of the action on the bed. I kept my stockings, black patent heels and bra on, but removed the panties, and tube dress so they didn't get in the way.

Ben and Ashley watched me strip off my dress. I twirled round on my little pink fluffy rug, letting them see my amazing curves. Wetness glistened between my legs on my smooth tanned skin. Ben was stroking his cock, anticipating my juicy holes.

Ashley lay on the bed, his hard cock sticking straight up. I straddled him gently letting his cock slide all the way in, my heels digging in his legs. His fingers felt my stockings, tickling my thighs.

"Go slow" he moaned as I began to ride him. Lifting my pussy lips to his bell end and sinking back on to his balls. His long cock felt good. Ben got behind me, he wiped his finger round my wet pussy, Ashley held me up and open, his cock still inside. I sat down taking Ashley's cock back inside my pussy and Bens finger went in my ass hole. He roughly yanked upwards, my ass and pussy holes stretched wide.

I bent forward over Ashley as Ben got close behind me. My breasts squashing into his chest.

"I've dreamed of this for months." Ben said as his hard dick rubbed round my ass hole. His hands easing my cheeks apart.

Ashley's dick was deep inside my wet pussy, Ben's dick began entering my arsehole. The pressure was immense, both of the guys had big cocks and I felt my holes stretching. I stayed still letting my holes to open enough to take them both comfortably. I winced as Ben popped in, balls deep on the first stroke. It hurt to start with, I felt like I would rip but I relaxed and let my holes open for them.

Just how dirty it was, getting fucked by two men, made my pussy wet it started to twitch and contract.

I kissed Ashley, pushing my tongue into his mouth, he lifted my buttocks slightly and they were both putting pressure on my G spot. Waves erupted from my pussy out into my tummy and pelvis.

We were all moaning and groaning but the stretch of the two cocks buried in me was making me scream.

Ben held my shoulders, while Ashley steadied my large hips. Both men's big hands on me sent pulses shooting from my stretched holes, the fullness of two dicks inside me forced the hard orgasm out, wracking through my body.

I let my head fall back and I screamed, Ben was responding to the intense orgasm I was having by beginning to pound my arse hole hard with his thick cock. He held my shoulders firmly so I couldn't move. Ashley was pinching my nipple and holding my waist, his eyes were shut and I could feel him getting close to exploding inside me.

Ben grunted behind me, his pelvis slamming into my ass again and again. I couldn't scream anymore but the orgasm continued throbbing inside me. My metal bed frame was smashing into the wall.

I felt Ashley release inside me, filling me with creamy cum, the pulsing of Ashley's length deep inside me pushed Ben to let go of his load in my ass. Both men were moaning and filling me with cum as goosebumps flared all over my skin. My hard nipples tingling.

Ben with drew first and stood at he end of the bed wiping his dick on a tissue. I climb off Ashley's dick and sat on the bed next to him. Their cum was leaking out of both my ruined holes onto the white silk sheet. Ashley lay getting his breathe back on the bed, Ben nodded at me to go in the living room with him.

I kissed Ashley on the chest and passed him a box of tissues.

"Thanks babe. Great." Ashley managed to pant at me. A huge grin on his face.

In the hall way Ben grabbed me round the waist, kissing me passionately, our bodies pressing to each other. He pinched my bum.

"I saw you're advert and I had too, you know come and see you." He whispered, taking me by the hand he led me to the living room. "I needed to fuck you again, I've been jacking off to your videos for months, then I saw someone in the comments saying you met up with guys and he'd fucked you for real so I looked for you."

"Why didn't you just WhatsApp me? It would have been cheaper." I giggled.

"Isn't this much more fun like this." He said grabbing my boob. His hands were all over me. "I don't care about the money, I don't have anyone else to spend it on. Plus Ashleys been going on about twos on a tart for years, it's his birthday next week."

"I definitely prefer it like this" I said, thinking about the £650 that was now safely in my bank. I started getting Ashley's clothes to take to him and Ben grabbed my arm.

"Next time I'll use a fake name, you'll never know if it's me." He winked, a naughty look in his eye.

"I would love to see you any time Ben." I said.

After that he became a regular once a month visitor, and one of my best and favourite customers.

----

I was scrolling through Facebook and a People You May Know came up. You know the one, full of randoms who happen to be friends of friends. Well this one said

Ben Noble, 5 mutuals, joined Facebook last week.

Ahh a new Facebook. That was interesting. I guessed he blocked me when we started a more professional relationship. So I clicked on it, just to be nosey, it obviously isn't correct to add clients personal Facebooks.

When I clicked on the profile I could only see one post from three months ago:

Life Event

Got Married to:

Lynette Noble

So that night in the car he hadn't been upset about splitting up with Lynette at all.

I didn't click on Lynette's profile.

I blocked the both of them. Bens life wasn't my business. Selling my pussy was my only concern and Ben was an excellent customer.

The next time we saw each other we had an amazing hour of oral pleasure, finished off with a big facial. I decided never to mention anything to Ben, but I noticed a tan line on his ring finger in summer from then on.

I also knew why we always fucked in the car after work, Lynette might have be in at his house.

Love

Jezebelle xox

12