Professional Excellence Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was over in an instant. He stopped spanking me, I thought he might be giving his hand a rest, then let out a series of soft grunts as his spunk splattered over my bum. I kept jerking him until the last drops had dribbled over my hand. His sperm was hot but cooled rapidly on my arse. I let my head drop to the bed and lay there to rest. The rise and fall of my body let me know that I must have been panting quite hard with the excitement.

I took stock. Physically, I could feel the heat from my punished bottom radiating out. It was liquefying the cooling seminal fluid which was trickling uncomfortably down both sides of my thighs. I was going to have to make a move. Mentally, I didn't know what to think. There was the fact that Howard liked spanking; that he liked the idea of using prostitutes. Did he think of me, Monica, was a whore or had my game-playing been so convincing that he had somehow forgotten we were married?

I mused for a minute or two before the discomfort of the stickiness on my buttocks and legs demanded something be done. I threshed my free arm around until it contacted the hand towel which I used unceremoniously to clean the bulk of the damage. I pushed myself up and gently manoeuvred my feet to the floor patting myself with the towel continuously to try and avoid staining the bedclothes. I looked down at the still prostate Howard. He had a huge grin on his face and his eyes were closed. His dick had rest related back inside the slew of cotton and silk.

'I'm going to take a shower. Thanks for a great time. You can stay for a while if you like, otherwise, I hope you had a good time too and will consider booking me again.'

I took the fifty pounds from under the pillow and slipped it into the waist band of my thong like a stripper. My walk to the shower reminded me of the hopping gait I had had to adopt on the hot Caribbean sands. When I returned he had left. I was not sure whether I was relieved or unhappy. I lay for a long time on the top of the covers thinking about Monica and Monique, Howard's relationship with both of them and the extent to which I wanted to explore that further. I drifted into sleep without reaching any conclusions.

That was not quite the end of the night. Sometime later I went downstairs for a glass of water. As I climbed back up to bed, glass in hand, Howard was coming down.

'I was getting a glass of water.'

'I felt in need of a drink too.'

'Here, you take this one, I'll pop back and get myself another.'

I handed him the glass with a smile. He nodded genially and then bent over and kissed me on the mouth. He let his lips linger against mine and then slipped his tongue into my mouth and pushed against mine. It was years since he had done anything as even vaguely passionate as this.

'Thank you Monica.'

He turned and began to ascend the stairs again leaving me looking confusedly after him.

'For everything.'

PERSONAL NOTE: I'm finishing this in July 2017 - I guess these stories will be here for long after that. I'm going in to hospital for operations on my hands tomorrow, so I won't be posting new stuff for some time. Worry not, dear readers, there'll be more whether you like it or not :). Touch_type