Professional Excellence Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You see all these physical freaks behaving boorishly on porn videos and mistake that for reality. You should be confident and outgoing. You're a great guy, you're doing this for a wonderful cause and you're going to give a lot of women a great deal of pleasure. They'll be talking about it for weeks afterwards and pushing their boyfriends and partners to performances which'll see one or two into an early grave.'

I heard him snigger to himself and could feel him relaxing more as I started on the second leg. I kept telling myself I was doing all this to help my son but my pussy was not with the programme. The heat which had been building all evening was reaching critical. It was all I could do not to push my hands up just that little bit further and stroke his balls. Shouldn't a girl get just a little payback was the message from down below?

'You boys are all the same. It begins when one sprouts a pubic hair before anyone else. Then you start with your little wooden rulers and wanking competitions. It's a homoerotic circle because you're all scared of anyone with tits. When you do pluck up courage, it's just to get bragging rights with the other tossers and on and on it goes. The only men worth having are the ones who manage to break free of the closet and start giving consideration to what we want. Wankers.

'I had one boyfriend with a prick that size. Sure he stretched my pussy and left me more sore than anyone before or since. But jeez, he was boring. Thought he was god's gift to women. Couldn't talk about anything other than himself. I gave him the elbow after a couple of dates. Told all my mates, of course, and they all gave him a canter round the paddock too. We laughed about him for months afterwards. I saw him a year or two ago. Fatter and balder, had an airhead who looked half his age on his arm. I crossed the road to avoid him. Now turn over and I'll do the front while you tell me I'm wrong.'

He turned onto his back like he was shrugging off a ten tonne weight. He had his eyes tight shut and his jaw was set. I started on his neck and shoulders again and waited for him to speak. It took a long time.

'I hate you.'

'Bit harsh.'

'I'm not going to apologise. You're always bloody right.'

I bent down and kissed his forehead.

'Tell me what you mean.'

'Of course my penis is smaller. Tiny compared to all of those. I'll get laughed off stage. And keeping it up for all that time. And how do you stop from coming if they all start sucking cream and stuff? I can't do it. I'll never be able to show my face in public again.'

He was almost crying. I pushed myself up using his chest for leverage. God it felt good to touch him, but I sent the message to my fanny that tonight was not the night. I put my hands on my knees and smiled ruefully at him.

'Two things.'

'Just two. Thank goodness for small mercies. Perhaps I'll get a little sleep tonight after all.'

There was a slight edge of bitterness and resignation in his voice. I didn't like it.

'First, cock ring.'

'Cock ring.'

'Yes, cock ring. It'll make you longer, keep you harder and delay your orgasm. The application of science.'

I spread my hands as if revealing a secret something I'd hidden up a sleeve.

Second, this.'

I slapped his face. Not hard. Just hard enough.

'What was that for?'

'For disrespecting Alice to start with and the rest of womankind for second. I might give you some more when I finished the rest of the list.'

'Alice? What the fuck has Alice got to do with it?'

'Everything. You think you're a shit loser and physically inadequate to boot. Great. Then go and shrivel up and die somewhere. But don't drag down with you that funny, lively, intelligent and beautiful young woman who for some reason dotes on you.'

There was a look of genuine shock on his face.

'Fuck knows, it isn't the family fortune she keeps coming round for. I've told her, I'm remortgaging the house when your dad dies and spending the lot. You must think she's a complete sucker falling for an impotent, wannabe hermit. And how do you persuade her to put on that show? Twice a night, she deserves an Oscar, and usually with late encores and matinee performances at least twice a week. You can tell the little trollop from me - 'cos that's what you must think she is - you tell her that next time the neighbours come round to complain about the noise, I'm sending them straight up to your room. Especially that sour-faced couple from round the corner, three doors down from the post office. It's been a special pleasure telling them to fuck off and die. But no more, you're on your own.'

I was surprised at how heavily I was breathing. I'd made a conscious decision to unleash Ms Monique in full dominatrix mode but clearly some of it was for real. I made a mental note, while I recovered, to use some of the lines next time I got together with Monty. And of course the effect was somewhat spoiled by the fact that while I was berating him both my tits had fallen out of the bikini. He was watching my naked breasts heave as I regained my equilibrium. I tucked them both away again before deigning to look at him - well as away as the thin strips of cloth which made up the brassiere would allow.

'Jeez mum, why don't you tell me what you really think?'

I put my hand back on his stomach.

'Sorry son, but sometimes you really piss me off. You should go to bed, have a think and get some sleep. We can talk again tomorrow.'

'I'd like that. I'm really shell-shocked but a lot of what you said - and did - made sense.'

Great, I'm glad. I've got to change before your dad gets home or I'll have to double the bromide in his tea.'

He laughed and rose to do what I'd told him.

'Couple of last things before you go.'

He started looking only slightly apprehensive.

'Hmm?'

'First, work out how you're going to get me a ticket. As Top MILF that's the least I deserve.'

'I'll try. And second?'

'If I'm going to help you fix this I need to see what I'm working with. I've seen a monster dick, like I said. Now I need to see what the micro-version looks like.'

He was less shocked that I thought he would be. He said nothing and stared over my shoulders into space. I gave him a minute, then tentatively placed my hands on the top of the shorts just above his hips. He looked down at me, then gave the slightest of nods. I beamed at him and started to lower the skimpy satin garment. I'd hooked my thumbs inside the top band and gathered the strings of the thong as I pulled. It was a struggle to get everything over his hips and buttocks. Once that was accomplished, the task was much easier and I shoved everything quickly down towards his knees. I heard and felt him shudder.

It was one of the prettiest dicks I'd ever seen. It was soft and flaccid, about three inches long it nestled against a perfectly symmetrical ball sack. That was remarkably brown against the rose pink shaft of his penis; both contrasted noticeably with the whiteness of his thighs. He was uncut and the paler head just peeped out from between the folds of his foreskin. I lifted it gently with my left hand and rested it across my right palm. I felt a gently pulse as I moved it and only then glanced up for retrospective permission. Nigel was standing upright, eyes closed. He didn't move an inch.

I was in turmoil. I didn't know what to do. In every other situation I'd held a dick the next course of action was crystal clear: make it erect with mouth, tongue and hand. Only then would the choice need to be made between continuing the same process to completion, or dressing it in a lubricated condom. More often than not, even that decision had already been determined by the amount I had been paid. But this was my son, my gorgeous, masculine, fucked-up son. The one thing I did know, was that the next move was mine to make and mine alone. Seeking his permission or opinion would almost definitely make things worse, much worse.

In the event, I was completely wrong. I was staring at the almost translucent crust of pre-ejaculate caught in the wrinkled top edge of his hood - hors d'oeuvre to the working whore - when he twitched in my hand. He must have been up and down like a yo-yo under my erotic ministrations. And now, Nigel's member was making the decision for both of us. I gently closed my fingers around him. The only time I ever remember holding anything more delicately was when, as a girl, I'd found a baby bird which had tumbled from its nest. After a short wait for him to get used to the new sensation, I began slowly, almost nonchalantly, massaging the length with the soft skin on the inside of my thumb.

Men are always betrayed by their genitals. I couldn't tell you the number of times at the Royal's Hideaway Bar I'd detected changes in the contours of a well-tailored suit as I sat on one of their slightly-too-high stools wearing a slightly-too-short skirt, smiling at a stranger. Whether a visiting businessman attempting to affect an air of debonaire detachment, or, as now, a young man determined to wallow in a self-generated sense of isolation and ennui, whatever image they're trying to sell, give their John Thomas a vote and there's only one outcome.

It was only when his plum extended beyond the end of my palm that I adjusted the position of my hand. I formed the traditional O with thumb and forefinger, but even then tried my hardest to keep my movements soft and regular. It was probably not necessary. In only a minute or two, he was hard and stiff. I could feel the blood pulsing through him striving for greater length. The head slowly developed an angry, purple hue and shone in the reflected light from the ceiling lamp. It took an enormous effort of will to slow when the first drop of pre-cum formed at the eyelet I'd seen winking at me seemingly for ever. I stopped and tried to look critically at the result of my efforts. He was certainly better than average, in length somewhat beyond six inches, probably almost seven. I could no longer close my digits around him. I bent and kissed him on the very tip, barely touching him with my lips and wiping the drop of pearly essence into my mouth with my tongue. I imagine it tasted of the nectar ancient gods are said to produce.

'I don't think I've ever seen anything more beautiful.'

I rolled back on my heels and stared up at him, watching as he returned from wherever he'd been and eventually returning my stare with dreamy eyes. It was then that I slapped him on the bum, not half as hard as last time. Just enough to wake him back up.

'Off to bed with you. Looks like you've got some work to do Rod Shafter, or whatever your name is. I'm expecting another guest, so grab your stuff and vamoose.'

I took the lead and tossed my things into the bag I'd brought them in. I sucked and licked the end of my dildo before putting him away.

'Sorry you had to see that Roger. Honest, you're the only boy for me.'

I loaded the tray with empty glasses and when I returned from transferring them to the dishwasher I thought I saw his bottom disappearing around the corner at the top of the stairs. I could of sworn he might have been humming.

A long shower always gives me the opportunity to think. The initial damage report was bleak. What had I been thinking, getting naked in front of him? How would I ever explain tossing him off - however charitably - and kissing the pre-cum from his erect penis? And the stuff I'd said and done to him. Alright, it wasn't all bollocks, but it certainly had a high testicle-count. I groaned and raised my face into the stream of warm water and just enjoyed the sensation. I eventually started to wash myself. I'd have used a scrubbing brush on my twat if I had one; it was still trying to tell me it wasn't too late to barge into his room and ride him like a bronco.

I loved my hair. Brushing and blow drying always makes me feel better. Vigorous back combing, like I was doing now, made me end up looking like a babe from a nineteen eighties pop video: perfect for Ms Monique. Hair straighteners and a little spray and I fitted in perfectly at Howard's business events or ladies night at the lodge. Fluffing the whole thing up with my fingers and I was set to go for a shift at the Royal. I looked at it critically. I usually had it dyed a relatively conservative colour; on the spectrum between light-brunette and redhead. I'd been contemplating having it bleached for my shift as a magician's assistant. That one was still on hold. What was not, however, was a decision about Nigel. We'd talk tomorrow, or as soon as we could privately, and deal with the fall-out hopefully together. Whatever he was thinking, I had no doubt he wouldn't act precipitately. He might end up despising and distrusting me, but he wouldn't go out of his way to actively harm me.

What to wear, what to wear? I selected new black panties but decided the suspender belt, stockings and short shorts were good enough to put back on. I chose the black studded halter-top in matching faux leather and completed the new Ms Monique by buckling a studded collar around my neck. The only way of keeping my fingers away from my twitching pussy was by promising it that Howard would be lucky to survive the night.

Picking up my computer, I went downstairs, made myself a cup of strong coffee and went back to the scene of the crime to await Howard. I settled in and typedmother-son incest advice into the search engine. I stopped as my finger hovered over thesearch request. I deleted the line and closed the machine. I remembered Nigel had told me he read my search history. On the whole, I didn't mind. After all he was the nearest thing I had to a computer engineer. And somehow I managed to crash the machine fortnightly. If the US national security agency, and British spy-technologists at GCHQ could snigger over my porn viewing and taste in sex aids, then why shouldn't he? Maybe, though, it was a bit early for him to learn what was really troublingme about the new turn our relationship was taking.

I enjoyed my coffee and moved a few things round the coffee table in front of me so I could put my feet on it to wait. I was pondering whether my thigh-high boots might compliment my outfit better than the stilettos I was wearing when I heard a taxi pull up followed shortly by a key in the lock. My pussy leapt when it picked up the low hum of two men, one of them clearly Howard, conversing jocularly in the hall. I'd left the door ajar to avoid having to raise my voice and disturb Nigel. I went to the drinks cabinet, ready to serve.

'Monica.'

'She's not here, but she asked me to look after you.'

They came in together. Howard stopped dead inside the door and just stared at me. David had to nudge him gently to gain access to the room.

'Wow.'

David was less inarticulate. He came across to me, a beam on his face and kissed me on both cheeks, his hands on my waist. His usual greeting. He then slipped his arms more tightly around me and lowered both hands to caress the cheeks of my bottom.

'You're a little frisky this evening. Any reason?'

'Alcohol has played more than a small part, I must confess. But I've also been regaled with complements for much of the evening. And all the praise, may I say, was down to your recent ministrations shall we call it?'

'Sit down, I'll pour you another drink and you can tell me more.'

He flicked the brandy bottle before heading for the sofa, stripping off his jacket and tossing it nonchalantly onto a chair as he did so. Howard had barely moved and remained unspeaking.

'Howard?' Shall I pour you a brandy too?'

That brought him back to reality.

'Thanks Monique. May I say you're looking particularly inviting this evening?'

'You may. I thought you deserved a special treat.'

He followed David's lead and nudged him as he sat down.

'I told you we should have stopped at a cash point.'

'Whatever the cost, it'll be my treat. I've never properly thanked you for the introduction to this life-changing goddess.'

They made space for me between them, took their drinks from the tray and we all clinked glasses in a toast. I couldn't but contrast this scene with the nervousness drunkenness they had both displayed the last time we'd been in this situation. It was a clearer indication of Howard's comfort with my new promiscuity, than anything he had been able to put into words. His earlier comment on Nigel -Like father, like son - sprang to mind. I raised my glass again.

'Gentlemen. Here's to a night of debauchery.'

'They enthusiastically returned my toast.

'But before we get down to the rutting, I'm intrigued as to whyI should get credit for your complements David.'

'There were similar ones tossed in my direction too. Not as many I'll confess, but in the same vein, wouldn't you agree David?'

'Indubitably.'

I put down my glass and placed a hand on each of their cocks. They were, as yet, still docile. David proceeded to explain that all of their friends had commented on how well he was looking, both physically and emotionally, than he had been up to a few months ago.

'It was interesting. Some wanted to know which gym I'd joined, who my personal trainer was. One guy was convinced the change was down to something pharmaceutical and wanted to know what I was using. Of course, they all suspected there was a woman at the back of it all. They spent a great deal of time speculating about which of their wives' friends or acquaintances it was. Funnily enough, only one person raised the issue of possible psychotherapy being behind the changes.'

They both laughed and tossed out a few names of mutual friends. I must say it was a little strange sitting, massaging a couple of hardening dicks as my husband and our oldest family friend discussed their evening. But, I reasoned to myself, after my time with Nigel, maybe strange is what I do now.

'One or two concluded I must be using the same facilities as David. I was pressed quite hard for a name. We were talking in the taxi back. If you had business cards we could pass discretely to selected contacts, you could expand your customer base quite significantly.'

Howard sounded almost serious. I gripped him tighter in thanks.

'I get it now. You two are trying to reduce my fee by charging for business advice. It won't wash chaps. I couldn't rely on any of them having your discretion David.'

I turned to his and kissed him eagerly, sliding my tongue into his mouth and increasing the pressure on his growing member at the same time. I felt his hand move to my breast as we embraced and had to force myself to pull back. Howard's hands on my arse and the top of my thigh didn't help.

'Or your tolerance, let alone inventiveness as a lover Howard.'

I kissed him, if anything, even more passionately. David kept his hand in place and was gently massaging both my boobs through the stiff fabric. Howard's hand had slipped between my legs as I adjusted my position and he was gently rubbing at the outside of my shorts. It took a monumental effort of will to withdraw my tongue from his mouth and sit back against the sofa. I released them and stretched my arms across their shoulders. I enjoyed the actions of their hands for a few more minutes before I called a halt.

'Let's take this show upstairs, shall we? I think we'd all agree more intimate physical contact is called for. The therapist is in.'

I applied a little pressure to their shoulders to encourage them to leave my erogenous zones alone and stand up. When Howard stopped nuzzling my neck he looked across at David. The two men shared an inquisitive look as if inviting the other to take the lead.

'No, no, no, no, no. I've had a few threesomes since we all last got together. I'm not having any of thatwould you care to take first shot at the filly Eustace? No, after you Claude old chap, I insist. nonsense. We're all good friends. I promise you'll both enjoy it more if you fuck me at the same time. So let's stop hanging around shall we and find a comfortable bed?'