Professional Excellence Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Flatterer.'

'Straight up. George - he's the landlord - would sign you up for amateur night as soon as he saw you.'

I knew that to be the case. Nigel didn't know Monique had visited the Crown recently to administer a charity, emergency hand-job at the behest of her friend Suzette. I was struck by how open he was being. Perhaps my paranoia about him finding out about Monique was misplaced?

'I think my stripping days are over.'

'I didn't know you'd had stripping days. Tell me more.'

He turned in the passenger seat and was staring at me, smiling broadly. I knew he was winding me up.

'Don't be cheeky. I might never of actually taken my clothes off in public, but a girl can have fantasies can't she?'

'Seriously, you should do it.'

'Pffff.'

'Think how much cash the cause would raise if word got out that the Top-MILF was appearing. They'd be able to open a new wing at the refuge.'

'That's almost persuasive. I'll think about it. Now sit tight, I need to pick something up.'

I pulled in to the kerb intending to knock at my friend Gina's door for a package. She had obviously been waiting and was out at the car as I slowed. It was securely wrapped and sealed in plain brown paper as befits a seller of sex toys and erotic paraphernalia.

'Who is this hunk? You didn't tell me you had a toy boy.'

'My son Nigel. Nigel - Gina, Gina - Nigel.'

'I believeooh, hasn't he grown? is the expected response. You're gorgeous. My number's on my card in the package. Call me.'

She stood on the pavement waving as we drove away. I concentrated on driving and waited for Nigel's reaction.

'She seemed nice. What's in the package?'

'She is. Though her business makes her a little forward. You didn't mind?'

'Nah. She was just flirting.'

'Interesting.'

'Why?'

'Oh nothing.'

He quizzed me about Gina and what was in the package all the way to our next stop. I just played hard to get. I needed to pick up a couple of cases of champagne from our wine merchants. They threw in an extra bottle free. I promised Nigel we'd drink it together at some point while his dad was away. We chatted about the get together I'd arranged for Saturday all the way home and the stowing of the bubbly in our wine cooler. I then made us an epic fried breakfast - the perfect cure for a hangover - which we demolished with about a gallon of tea. It was while we were eating that both my phones pinged.

Table at The Pump House booked for seven. Pick you up at a quarter-to? Howard Xx

I'd already agreed to take him and David to the airport in the early hours. But this, the most expensive and exclusive eaterie in the region, would be the perfect venue for Monica/Monique to sort out what was going on with him and maybe set some new parameters in both relationships. I couldn't help but clap my hands together like a child as I told Nigel what was happening. I fished in my bag and pulled out Gina's package.

'These are for you. I thought you needed a few gifts after our chat last night.'

He looked excited as he ripped off the paper and a number of small cellophane-sealed packets tumbled onto the table. He was frowning in confusion as he picked the first one out.

'Top-of-the-range cock ring, darling. Guaranteed to keep you harder for longer and bigger than you've ever been.'

I sorted through the packets.

'I got you three types so you have a choice. I asked Gina to pick out her favourite G-strings for you. And she said these herbal pills.'

I rattled a tiny bottle which he'd overlooked.

'Will both stiffen you upand keep it up for hours and hours. She said to make sure you pee before you take one, it might be a tad messy once they take effect.'

I raised an eyebrow at him as he blushed bright red.

'Your father's away for four days; Alice for longer. By the time they get back, we'll have gone a long way to solving your stripper dilemma, I hope. Wanna try some of those on while I pick out a dress to wear for your father tonight?'

He didn't say anything. But he did pick everything up and follow me as I headed for the stairs. We were both smiling.