All Comments on 'Professional Realtor - His Story'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 105 Comments
AngstIgnoredAngstIgnoredover 2 years ago

Interesting. That 'wife' was perhaps the most despicable of all the ones I've seen depicted on this site. I'm kind of bummed you gave her a magical pass on HIV near the end, she definitely earned. Three random dudes in one afternoon? That's a pro level of cheating right there.

I'm not sure I buy the sister being so upset with her sister for cheating on him that she wouldn't even visit her in the hospital after learning she nearly died in a car wreck. You can be upset about a lot of stuff, but not abandon your own blood in a time like that.

You cast him as a deeply religious man and he seemed to be most of the way through, including talking about how his parents taught him that sex outside of marriage was verboten. I get that he's not a young man anymore, but it either matters, or it doesn't to a person of that belief system, right? So, right at the end, we see "We didn't have sex that night, but..." so much for waiting for marriage huh? He earned it, with his church-going equally religious date, who's into it too? It doesn't bother me personally, but it does seem to run counter to the characters described in the story.

In the end though, it was a good read, if a disturbing one at times. I hope I never encounter a woman like his wife, that's for sure.

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

"Mr. Watson, this is Angela Barnes from Mercy Hospital. Are you related to a Marissa Watson?"

/

"She's my wife," I said. Not for long, though...

/

"Mr. Watson, your wife was in an accident and was brought here for treatment. Can you get here as soon as possible?"

/

"Yeah," I said. "Is she okay? What happened?"

/

"I'm sorry, sir, I can't give you that information," Angela said. "Her doctor would like to speak with you. When you get here, just ask tell the courtesy desk and they'll take care of you."

/

"Thank you," I said. . . . "By the way we are Christian Scientists so dont preform any operations on my wife"

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
Too formulaic

You can do better

Surprise us

Galama88aGalama88aover 2 years ago

Another great tale

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 2 years ago

Not at all what I expected from Mr Tramp, actually leaving vengeance up to the Lord. I was stunned that she was HIV active.

At least in the US the diagnosis of the clap would have led to formal paperwork in which the health department would need information about all sexual contacts, and they would not have waited. Since he went to a doc in a box, he’d have had no relationship with the physician to even attempt to delay that.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Great story ST1956, l guess the Karma Bus hit Marissa for a six. Could not have happened to a nastier bitch.

I do like the ST treatment.

Scores 5/5

kiteareskitearesover 2 years ago

Funny that it takes a follow up from a different author to get some understanding behind Melissa.

One thing confused me, he was HIV negative but surprised that Melissa was too. To me it would make sense that she wasn't if he wasn't.

Overall a bit by the numbers but filled out the fuckfest that was the original to a decent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ST good as always,

Just one question, fifteen years and no clue??..!! Where do all these morons come from.

MightyheartMightyheartover 2 years ago

HIV turned Negative !!!

I am a Doctor and have never given out a false positive report in 30 years of practise.

No real BTB

Sorry Saddletramp, you are getting old & rusty.

The woman deserved death.

InchesofInchesofover 2 years ago

Another good one, but not the saddletramp treatment I expected... Still solid 4 stars.

OaksfineOaksfineover 2 years ago

Another great saddletramp classic where the cheater gets her just do. Could there be a sequel in the works? Either way just glad to see the author allow the husband to get some closure

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Much enjoyed, thanks, five hickies

QuantumMechanic1957QuantumMechanic1957over 2 years ago

Found this very interesting. Given the background, I can understand him being clueless; you trust someone until they give you definite reason not to, and she took FULL advantage of that trust. The advantage of an interconnwcted society. When you want it to happen fast, it can. It is good to see the religious aspect explored. Only thing that jars just a bit is the implication of unmarried sex at the end; even with being divorced, I think he would have been just a little more gun shy about leaping into a sexual relationship. Very good read.

Omart57Omart57over 2 years ago

Very good, ST! Not much, BTB, but very realistic!

TechumsahTechumsahover 2 years ago

Good story. Not the typical saddletramp treatment but I liked it none the less. Move on live life. Could use a part two to tie off some loose ends. Maybe karma will get her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

another good one 5 stars ( wreckermaned )

FireFox59FireFox59over 2 years ago

Decent story but something confused me at the end. After the first date the church going lady and him are planning a play date to play house on the second date. I know church going people can be a little loose with their morals especially when it comes to sex but it just seems way out of character for your MC if not the lady.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 2 years ago

Does someone prove their Christianity by leaving the envelope and serving a wife with divorce papers just as she wakes up from a coma in an ICU? The wife should have been confronted and humiliated, but timing is everything, and not sure the timing for the ICU is what a good person, as opposed to a vengeful a-hole, would have done. The confrontation could actually have had more impact if it occurred when sister took wife to her new apartment rather than her former home.

heathrowinneoheathrowinneoover 2 years ago

you keep writing some of the best stories... well written, developed and oh so entertaining. more please!

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

There is nothing to complain about. A very good story told in a vivid and comprehensible way. I liked that you knew the Bible. Thank you for sharing!

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years ago

Another well written story. Thank you. I am a little surprised you did not follow up any of the men she was screwing. How they fared when their wives got the clap. Or that he decided to let their wives know. I'm sure he could have got a list of some of her prospects from her real estate company. To keep it quiet, they would have bent over backwards. All he would have to do is threaten to let it be known that anybody dealing with Marissa from that company needed to get checked out ASAP for STD's.

demanderdemanderover 2 years ago

I still don't buy the clueless 15 years. The guy seems of normal intelligence. But you made a good try using his naivety. I guess he led a sheltered life. I wonder if he'll do Rhonda before they marry. Hope so. But no sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She's got almost a million stashed away and he goes out to rent an apartment for her? When she woke up she'd be pretty busy finding a place to live herself because I'd never give her any assistance. And how the kids ever get past the destruction of their family is beyond me. The woman is always going to be the cheating tramp that ended that so when does that stop being a fact? So every time they speak to or look at her they're confronted by that fact.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good ST story. Easily a 5.

MightyHeart should know that the STD tests, including, HIV are often PCR tests. The PCR wasn't designed for diagnosis, and if it is run for too many cycles it spits out false positives like a fountain. BTW, that is exactly how the "Covid crisis" was manufactured...PCR tests run at 40 -45 cycles almost guarantee 95% false positives, which is why 90% of the "cases" are asymptomatic (some of the symptomatic cases were falsely identifying other viral disease as "Covid".

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

3 stars - no imagination or anything new here.

This author certainly follows the BTB LW script very closely.

I do not appreciate the constant reminders of this author's religious beliefs - so I won't be reading any more of his stories.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Better not be the end - you're better than that! LOL Most of my complaints about this story would not fall on your sequel as the original boxed you in a bit when trying to not too far outside on the characters presented. Thanks for a great read. Not sure why you picked up this story to begin with as it was not very well conceived/written, but you made the series entertaining. 5*

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Cliche-fest. 15 years, totally unbelievable. How could both kids be his? You have written much, much better stories than this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you Saddletramp i like your stories they are much better than most of the stories on this site.

Also i wonder if nixrox is woke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Instead of working out a way of dealing with situations, you rely to much on deus ex machina things, such as the car crash. Yawn.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Saddletramp, you had a good one right up until the end. You just didn’t give her the saddletramp ending that she deserved. You let her live, reconcile with the girls, and prosper. Not what I want in a saddletramp story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great tale as usual Tramp for a couple of reasons, main one being nixrox's going bye-bye. Won't be missed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

nothing out of ordinary,,,just nuther 5 star tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well for a guy not into pre marriage sex he seems to have changed his mind, if the last paragraph is anything to go by.

Not one of your best but okay

JJ

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 2 years ago

Rhonda had me when she wanted to go our for a steak. Carnivorous women are a dying breed, it seems to me. ~~ JB 5*

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 2 years ago

Overall not a bad story just wished she got a scorched earth ending

JohnD46JohnD46over 2 years ago

Another great story. I like the way you ended it. Thanks for all the great writings. John

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

"wet and creamy" - So from the very first time he had sex with her it was "creamy." No wonder he never noticed when she brought home cream pies and/or sloppy seconds.

\

Even if the judge believes that the money was for a "retirement surprise," the fact is that they're now getting divorced an it's community property.

\

Since it's a no-fault state, other than shaming her what does he gain from proving adultery? They still split assets 50-50, he's primary care-giver so he should get the kids, despite the prejudice of giving the mother custody, the house, child support, maybe alimony. He gets the house anyway because it's in a family trust.

\

Maybe the girls are too young to decide, but they're old enough to be listened to.

\

"I thought about telling her not to hate her mother, but thought better of it." - Good!

\

Silly point, I admit, but if he was getting out of the car, why did he have to hug them in the car?

\

"Because courts usually give custody to the mother" - Again, not always if the father is the primary caregiver.

\

"things won't be going too well for them when their wives end up getting a dose of gonorrhea." - Won't the guys likely know before their wives? For that matter, why haven't any cases turned up yet? One of them must have had it to give it to her.

\

"I'll fight you for that," - She can fight all she wants. He doesn't even need his evidence, she earned the money while married, so it's community property.

\

"Oddly enough, Marissa's tests also came back negative." - Why is that odd? The doctor thought she MIGHT have HIV.

\

"We didn't have sex that night" - Of course not, he doesn't believe in sex outside of marriage.

\

What is it with lasagna in these stories? I like lasagna as much as the next guy, but it seems every story that needs a comfort food goes to lasagna. Why not a nice roast chicken once in a while?

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Considering what he had to work with, it was pretty good.

Yes, obviously this wasnt going to get the cheers from the mouth breathers, now if she had AIDS in the end and lots of lasting injuries from her accident and all the guys were found with their nuts shot off theyd enjoy it.

It did carry with it a bit of realism, yes mouth breathers your AR=15's and hand grenades aren't really anything you'd do even though you say otherwise, so yes this did have a decent bit of the real world to it. And thats a rarity in LW's.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 2 years ago

Turn a dismal story into a very readable piece. I did think you went overboard on how much sex Marissa was having. I think it took something away from the story, made it a slutty piece. Having the husband eating multiple cream pies also didn't add value to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another winner Saddletramp! Sounds like Marissa kind of got hers, but she's a filthy slut and didn't suffer enough. Judging from the pictures and videos, she didn't think much of her husband or daughters. She should have had that asswipe in the car with her, maybe she'd have bitten off his RICHARD, just before they went off the road and smashed the car. Hope he marries Rhonda and they give the girls another sister and brother, and Marissa's luck gets worse and worse!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Great story! I think you missed an opportunity to mention the 10-15 men she infected with ghonorreah, and the spouses/significant others they passed it along to. Imagine the liability of that real estate agency incurred as a result of their agent doing this, and I guarantee that she'd have lost her real estate license as well as her ability to ever be bonded again.

.

Typical masterful story, 'Tramp! A perfect ending to the original dumpster fire! 5++++/5!

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 2 years ago

Why would anybody even attempt to write a sequel to that Awful twisted in boring story to begin with?

This particular author certainly knows better and has experience but I cannot for the life of me figure out why anybody would even think about bothering to write a sequel to this terrible story

KRD19254KRD19254over 2 years ago

Rather cookie cutter....

BrentJWBrentJWover 2 years ago

Burned another one, good job, I guess. ST sure can crank em out. ST is a decent writer, if only he could deviate from the standard, expected LW trope.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

As usual, excellent story! Damn, I'm so used to giving you 25 stars! Nothing changed. Again, 25 stars, lol

SystemShockSystemShockover 2 years ago

Come on, you of all people understand the importance of balance in storytelling! When the situation is so ludicrous and over-the-top, the solution/response must be the same. Compared to the outright evil she not only committed at will, but reveled in, his response was far too tame. Even his "vengeance is mine, saith the lord" crap went nowhere, seeing as how she didn't end up with HIV, and the car accident left no lasting impression on her, physically or otherwise. She got away totally free, only losing things she didn't want to begin with. Otherwise, she got to start over at another business and continue on as a successful realtor, still making the big bucks. Even her children are starting to come back around.

She won. She gets to continue her life the way she wanted, single and free to do whatever and whomever. He gets start over from square one, knowing that he wasted 15 years of his life on a lie. But I guess he got some of her money so...yay? Don't know what the point of giving this the "saddletrap treatment" was, seeing as how this ain't it.

C_frommnC_frommnover 2 years ago

the only thing left out was the girls telling mom about Dad's date and the Smile on his dates face the next day. So, she could think to herself but I taught him.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 2 years ago

You blew the original off the map. The backstory worked, although Greg didn’t need to be a virgin until married. No ridiculous revenge plots or offshore accounts.

The only things I’d add are cosmetic:

- arrange for the daughters to visit, and build strong relationships with Loretta. They need a positive female in their lives who’s younger than grandma

- set the pissy nurses straight about who spread the STI and why she’s served in ICU

- talk to the realty management, and tell them to contact her clients about STI testing

- have some angry wives sue Marissa for recklessly endangering their lives

A follow up on Greg, with Marissa’s POV included, would be good, if you’re inclined.

fritz51fritz51over 2 years ago

Don't know how he does it, but ol' S.T. can really crank out the good ones. 5*s

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerover 2 years ago

As usual, it's great. Hats off to you, boss. 7 stars. The Bear approves. Love a good BTB, almost as much as a good BLT. Thanks again.

The BEAR

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 2 years ago

Excellent

Way to go. I couldn't believe the original story. What a horrible, diabotical cheating cunt. You could contine; that cunt hasn't had enough revenge. But it's okay if you don't. Still a five star tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why does his wife ask him if he can forgive her ?

She is a serial cheater and doesn't care about her family.

You make the wives tell the same things in all you stories.

steeltiger01steeltiger01over 2 years ago

A pretty good take on a pretty horrible original.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 2 years ago

Definitely I joyed this but he seemed much less committed to the ‘no sexy outside marriage’ view when Rhonda suggest playing at the end. Just seems to out of character but maybe it was another casualty of the infidelity

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

Classic ST56. The fist story sucked, glad you had the MC grow some balls. This seems to be a trend with everyone rewriting the ending of other folks stories. Well ST there must be about 10,000 sicko cuck tails you could rewrite. Please get started ASAP!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks ST, this is a better story about a cheating wife and the results of her actions than the original story. Depending who is giving the warning effects of an STD can range from ripping the pipes out of the walls, to screaming with pain to having a really stinging feeling while urinating and you realize that you need to see the doctor for a UTI; if you’re lucky. IF you do test positive for an STD the local health department will be quickly notified by the doctor’s office. Why would Greg be surprised that Marissa wasn’t positive for AIDS. AIDS and STDs don’t have to be a joint problem which is why so many people get stupid while they are fooling around. An earlier comment noted that it was interesting how two church going people were so willing to get rid of the kids so they could stay home and play They are both single parents; I’m sure God understands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

liked it-how about another chapter

TonyspencerTonyspencerover 2 years ago

Vast improvement on the original. Well worth doing and reading.

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

Another good one,

Another good one from saddletramp. Keep writing and thank you for your stories.

@sbrooks103x aka Capt. Obvious,

You must think that you are the only one that reads the story. There is really no need to point out obvious pointless points.

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

@sbrooks,

roast chicken? How would that even be a thought when lasagna is on the menu.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would have liked to have seen the story about how they found all of the lovers and getting informed of the gonorrhea. That info would have led to great punishment from parents and children with it being publicly known.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Of course, the usual trope. It's the author's hate for the opposite sex and love for their manliness. How can you not hate the wife if the author intended to demonize their character in the story, and then burn them in the end, eliciting cheers from their base. They say that cuckold story authors doesn't have new materials to present in LW, it's always the same old cliche, they claim. Newsflash, BTB writers share a common obsession in writing stories. Make the wife as sex starve as possible. They only differ on the path of the story in the end. While BTB burn them in the end, Cucks writers keep the wife on fire till the end. Bottom line, wife do evil thing, one is remorseful if not dead, the other continue to fuck around. Erotic? Nah!

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15over 2 years ago

I enjoy your work, saddletramp. Thank you for sharing your stories.

superdandy123superdandy123over 2 years ago

enjoyed it a lot, a bit different than your usual since its mostly karmic justice and not the husband scorching the earth.

the epilogue wasn't as satisfying as I expected. would've liked to see what happened to Marissa in the end like some regret or loneliness on her part. and the romance story could have had more "time", one date just felt too short and didn't give off the hopeful feeling we normally see in romantic endings.

MikethebeefMikethebeefover 2 years ago

must be getting soft in your old age lol .. was expecting her to be HIV+ and paralyzed from the waist down

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes the good ole Saddletramp nice read not too over the top and a good ending! A 4 from me after all it is Literotica so at least one sexy scene is required!!! Carry on entertaining Sir you are doing a mighty fine job.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 2 years ago

Good story as every. Thanks enjoyed this one. Good thought to not have her (and Greg) with HIV. I do wonder if it is possible to not notice your spouse cheating on you for 15-years. I guess trust and the thought it was always part of her life; so Greg never saw the changes in a person and their relationship that would come from a cheating spouse. Still a great story... thank-you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You are laking on your Stories lately

ErotFanErotFanover 2 years ago

It was a better story than the original. A little lacking in emotional content, but a fine story none the less.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Did she have HIV???

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful story, up to your usual standards. That's why you're the best. Much better than the original, in my opinion and you should continue this series, at least one more chapter. 5 isn't enough for any of your work!

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Mother great story from one of the best.

SorchakSorchakover 2 years ago

Sorry, not sorry, but I have to say this to MarkT63: did you not read the story?!

"Not only was I free of Marissa, I had also learned that I had dodged a bullet and was HIV-negative. Oddly enough, Marissa's tests also came back negative."

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 2 years ago
Makes Me Go Hmmmmmm.....

ST usually writes both the OTT setup and the OTT resolution. Here he starts with the OTT setup in previous story, then serves milquetoast and tea on the back-end. What's up with that? Trying your hand at JPB style?

Well written and enjoyable, ST.

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why is it always thr men that take there half to start a college trust for the kids? Like I haven't read a story where the wife covers 1 child there her kids as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Anonymous8 months ago

'I would have liked to have seen the story about how they found all of the lovers and getting informed of the gonorrhea. That info would have led to great punishment from parents and children with it being publicly known.'

Goodness, that could be a full story on it's own. You could contrast how different couples handled the same situation.

Perhaps also throw in a guy who purchased commercial real estate from her, and his boss who wonders if the sex had been an inducement for the purchase - as opposed to him having made the deal for strictly business reasons.

How about at least one wife who has already spread the Gonorrhea further afield?

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 2 years ago

"Somehow, word of her escapades had gotten out, and her management wasn't too happy with what they had learned"????? Somehow being hosting gangbangs and having lots of partners while having the Clap?

The Health Dept should have been involved from the git go tracking down all sexual partners.

Do wonder why the hospital thought she might have had AIDS or be HIV Positive.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 2 years ago

Like your matter of fact style. Also the cheater's actions probably were obvious, however since she was selling a lot of houses and actions weren't drawing too much attention she could skate till she couldn't. BTRH...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well done! Enough detail to keep it interesting without dragging it out. Everyone endures the pain she caused but you left us with some hope for better days.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Don't proof text. It's the sort of shallow theology hucksters use to swindle people. 5

SystemShockSystemShockabout 2 years ago

Gotta say the one thing I really don't like about pretty much all of saddletrap's stories is how his female characters appear to be bipolar. No matter how evil they are, no matter what heinous things they've been caught plotting and admitting to on video, after they've been defeated you will always see "I really did/do love you" in some fashion. Even when they're being taken away in handcuffs on attempted murder and/or conspiracy charges, they still say it.

At first I took it as a shot at RAAC stories where women who are just as horrible say things like that after they've proven otherwise with the actions, sometimes for years. Then I took it as perhaps an homage to StangStar06, who also had a habit of crafting truly delusional characters. But after seeing it so many times, I'm just annoyed by it. It's like watching a show where a character has a catchphrase that absolutely HAS to be shoehorned into every episode, whether the context/timing makes sense or not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Couldn't just kill the whore could you? Good story though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Saddletramp I should tell you that Rhonda is gating Me on the side . PS do not let anyone else know

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Seems like Greg had a bit of a change of heart about things. He waited until he was 23 and married to Marissa before he ever had sex. He was a virgin on his wedding night. Then after his wife gave him the clap, and he divorced her, he has one date with Rhonda and he’s ready to hop in the sack with her. Looks like he learned his lesson. I mean some things really are worth waiting for. But then, other things, why wait? Very good story, ST. Thanks for sharing.

Rancher46Rancher46over 1 year ago

Great storyline and well written, I like the way the author brought SlutProblems' 2019 story, "Professional Realtor Level to a conclusion. Love how it ended but was hoping for more of an extended ending with Greg and Rhonda getting married and having their happily ever after. Well done 5/5

MCMaineNudistMCMaineNudistover 1 year ago

I liked that Greg was open with his daughters. He didn’t try to sugar-coat anything. Even letting them know, without explicitly telling them he’d caught an STD from Marissa. I’m sure the girls could figure out Greg's intention when the 3 girls went to see a movie next week.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Maybe I’m showcasing my weirdness, but….the MC was beyond naive. How clueless does one have to be to think filing separate tax returns would SAVE taxes! Married filing separately is absolutely the worst thing to do 99% of the time if you don’t have to.

.

Still….always a good read.

.

4 ****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So....the super religious main character, that saved his virginity for marriage, is now suddenly ok with the idea of "fooling around" on the 2nd date. That part lacks consistency.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I read several comments that pointed out the fact that for a religious person Greg was too ready to :"fool around". Don't know how to break the news to those readers but you don't have to jump in bed to "fool around" on a date. Yeah, they might have to spend some time in the Confessional if they were Catholic but they are adults with their own standards to deal with when having a private talk with the Big Guy upstairs. Plus, from all the food being brought to soothe the pain Greg's failure in his marriage. I'm pretty sure the nurses caring for Marissa knew about the STD problem so seeing her get divorced should not have been too hard for them to understand.

Calico75Calico7511 months ago

I've read several of Saddletramp stories today and may have to make lasagna tomorrow! That seems to be a favorite dish and always makes me hungry. Good story!

RanDog025RanDog0259 months ago

You're the BEST Saddle Tramp! 5 BIG ASS STARS! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I loved it. She basically burned herself while talking with her last lover of the day. The car accident helped him push the time line forward on her "escape". I need to ask my wife to make some lasagna for dinner again, as I'm in the mood for some more (we had it the night before Thanksgiving).

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker5 months ago

As usual. It was great, boss. 7 stars, because the Bear can't count. But you knew that. I love a happy ending. Thanks for a great story. Please, more. I wish I could turn them out as quickly as you.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Why would he go to the hospital after the car crash? ST having our mc ask his daughter for a cheek swab and the having the daughter ask if they could get past this. Mom has been cheating for the entirety of the marriage and you throw that bullshit question in? Why the FUCK would he bother getting her an apartment? She wants to be on her own, let her fend for herself when she's discharged. If her sister couldn't or wouldn't take in, tough shit.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Pretty cool the way he ditched the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

All ok, however, Marissa was right about them being religious freaks....

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nurses aren’t allowed to let their personal feelings show. They were very unprofessional. I would have reported them to the hospital manager. Same with the urgent care nurse who was judging him for getting tested for STDs.

Also, between the STD, and especially having a recording of her admitting that she tricked him into exposure to other men’s fluids, he absolutely could have her prosecuted for sexual assault. She stated that it was every time they had sex the entire marriage. At a minimum of once per week, for over 15 years, that’s at least 780 counts. The local prosecutor would have a field day!!!

ZK

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...