All Comments on 'Professionals with Benefits'

by TarnishedPenny

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

great!

rayironyrayironyalmost 3 years ago
Warm and sensual, trans -temporal

With enough wry advertising cynicism to give it some bite.

The "wash" mechanism was the most obvious weakness

Your subject matter isn't always my favorite, but you certainly are a good writer..

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfirealmost 3 years ago

Hi, here from the Geek Pride event. I remember the discussions of potential forms of subliminal advertising back in school and looking at liquor ads in magazines trying to pick up on the possible messages. I can see this being many times better! The twin track here, the wash and the real, really added to the sensual nature of the story. While Richard may not have known, Mr. Smith had to have known that Betts and Pete would be caught up in it. It turned out to be quite hot so I’m glad they were. Interesting concept and very well written. Excellent work!

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMealmost 3 years ago

I loved the structure that allowed you to weave four different love stories into one. Very clever! Back in the 90s, on the American sitcom "Mad About You", Helen Hunt's character asked Paul Reiser's character why guys all love lesbian porn. He gave the best, most succinct answer I've ever heard. He said "It's hot and it's naked and I agree with both of them."

tennesseeredtennesseeredalmost 3 years ago

Wow. Intricate story and so well told. I admire your craftsmanship. My hat is doffed.

UncleGrahamUncleGrahamalmost 3 years ago

Got off to a good start, interesting idea, but after the first 'wash' it deteriorated in the way that porn movies always do. Okay, geeks like sex, but geeking should always take priority in the end. There were no further technical developments, just more and more sex.

Maybe I'm broken, but watching girl on girl does *not* appeal to me, mostly because I'm not getting any.

I like your work, but this one is only worth a four.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiteralmost 3 years ago

Utterly perfect. I would love to find porn like that in the real world.

charlie48charlie48almost 3 years ago

Superb, buts needs more. A least one sequel or more.

Thanks, the silver discs are rare and valuable as our 'dog tags' rarely survived in the ground. The latest version is stainless steel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In the trophy case at my American Legion Post we have a set of those WWI (dog) tags.

wwaldripwwaldripover 1 year ago

Great story loved 🥰 it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous