Professor Aalto, Her View

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I followed them up with a very stylish and well tailored plush dark mahogany Anne Kline Mink coat with hood that perfectly matches my hair. I do intend wearing it often along with the Lynx. The way my hair blends with the soft mink, falling over the hood and my shoulders is like the Red Fox only with complete color blending. This was meant to cool him down. It didn't. He went flush with heavier breathing. I knew he had a sudden realization of some sort? Maybe the mature and gorgeous daughter he desperately wants to screw in the furs? With that I was enormously successful.

"So you like my new furs daddy?" I said in the most sensuous and coy way I could muster. Daddy couldn't answer. I'm not sure he even heard me through his lustful haze.

That night I could hear him moaning with his masturbations, I presume fondling his cock with the furs, as I listened by his bedroom door diddling myself with fur. Gottcha daddy!!

I flirted and enticed daddy by wearing furs around him constantly over the following several days. I had gotten a few fur vests that are quite nice to wear around the house and tease him with. The big Red and Silver Foxes are reversible to tan or gray suede. I like wearing them suede side out and nothing under but tiny tight suede or silk shorts and my tits not quite fully visible. My nipples stay rock hard caressed in the soft furs. Much nicer than even cashmere. They're so sweet nestled in the thick fur. I flash him with them "accidentally" every now and them. It drives daddy crazy I can tell. He has a big boner all the time now around me.

Several days after that as I made love with Tina in the furs she said the day after my fur modeling when daddy screwed her he was like a man possessed with his mind somewhere else, like he was screwing someone else. I didn't tell her about the modeling. I knew it was me he was screwing and it's time.

4

Daddy had just gotten home and headed for the shower after a workout at the gym. It was one of his short days at school and it is still light outside. While he's in the shower I get all the furs I had organized and pile them on his bed including my Arctic Fox spread. I undress and wrap myself in my Chinchilla/Fox fuck cape and have the double Fox cape for daddy opened on the bed. The setting sunlight is flooding in the room off the early snow outside. The bed is glowing warm in the sunlight and the furs look incredible. I imagine I must be looking pretty good myself.

He walks out nude and still drying off with his face in the towel. God his cock is big! My twat involuntarily twitches in anticipation. He continues drying for a bit before he realizes I'm in the room and on his bed. He gasps as he sees all the furs around me and sees me siting there with my fuck cape open for him to see my totally nude body, my thighs spread for him to see my sweet virgin twat.

"Wha .. Anna! My god what are you trying to .. oh my sweet daughter!" he stands stunned with an instant huge boner. It's much bigger erect. Tina warned me.

"Don't stand there like an idiot daddy! The mathematical probability of you fucking me now has risen to 200%." as I stared in amazement at his cock.

"We can't do this honey! It's not right. It's unnatural. I just can't." as he stumbles toward the bed.

"You know you want me daddy and I'm so much more beautiful than any of your student whores." This hits him like a baseball bat.

"You know?"

"Of course. Just like I knew about mom's indiscretions." He stumbles on to the bed and I wrap him in the double Fox cape. I'm all over him with the furs and my body. I've seduced him already as he gropes to come to grips with the reality as I begin fur fondling his huge cock.

"Oh my god Anna." as I stroke him, I smile as I look into his wide open stunned gaze at me. His stunned condition is melting to the preliminaries of ejaculation as his lust for me overwhelms him. I feel his cock swelling in my hand despite the fur wrapper. I slide the furs down his cock a short distance driving him near to cuming. I do what I've seen cock suckers do in the porn sites but with fur. I wrap my lips around his cock tip kissing it and suck lightly at first, fur fondling his balls and exposed cock with the Sable throw until his cum wells up. I begin to bob on his cock taking more of it into my mouth as his cum begins to pulse into my mouth. Professor Alton Aalto is totally seduced by his daughter Anna, I think to myself with pride.

I look up at him with his cum on my lips ... "You've wanted my virgin pussy for a long time haven't you daddy? .. licking cum .. So close ... sensual ... enticing ... yet forbidden!" He's speechless as I return to his cock and continue fondling his balls to an ever more powerful ejaculation, moaning loudly "AAAHHH" like some huge burden released. I know he will have time now to take me slowly and deliberately without shooting off too soon. I've read about that spoiling everything.

"You did all this to get me to take your virginity?"

"Yes daddy." as I wrap my arms around him in his big cape, my flesh presses against him and I can feel his cock rubbing against my twat. We have a long and lingering kiss, the taste of his cum still in my mouth ... increasing in passion.

"I knew you wanted to screw me in the furs daddy. Didn't you ever do mom in the furs?" His hands are all over my body increasing the furring and squirming together as we both get into the soft sensations all around our bodies.

"No sweetie .. your mom just wanted my big cock in her twat." I think this is a new experience for daddy. So he's a virgin in fur sex.

"Let me change that for you ... for us daddy." I whisper softly into his ear.

My time with Tina puts me in control!

Daddy is moaning and uncertain of what to do next? How do you take your daughter's virginity? He must be asking himself, I'm sure.

"Let's take it slow daddy" as I spread my legs apart to him.

"Spread your legs over mine daddy." and he complies. Still gripping his big stiff cock I scoot close up to him. He's looking down at us as I take his rigid pole and stroke my soft muff and swollen labia lips with its tip. His cum trail glisten in my dark auburn muff hair.

"Oh my how beautiful and wonderful daddy!!" I mutter which seems to excite daddy all the more as a bit more precum oozes out. I can feel him shaking as I pull his cock closer into me, parting my labia lips. The thrill is almost more than I can bear and I'm already into small orgasms which I know daddy can feel and hear me have. He's gasping and shaking all the more as his cock head touches my clitoris.

"Oh my god ... daaddddy!!" I scream as I orgasm big. "It's so incredible" and I press it harder to my clitoris and orgasm again. Daddy is beside himself with excitement and getting close to cuming himself.

I slide back a bit. "Let's slow down a bit daddy."

"You suddenly don't want to do it?"

"Oh yes indeed. I'm so excited .. it's like fifty Christmases worth of excitement." as I stroke his body with furs and he fondles my tits with my Chinchilla. Daddy is getting into the swing of it as I shutter to the furry sensations around my nipples. He has found the magic buttons and is doing them more than justice as I shiver with the soft excitement between my thighs.

Suddenly the image of daddy's big cock plunging into my hot pussy well, pumping and pumping load after load of his hot daddy cum deep into my pussy is all consuming.

I grab his fur cape lapels and pull him firmly to me. "Daddy take me now. Fuck me hard and strong." Daddy falls forward on me driving his big cock deep into my vagina, deeper than I had imagined as I scream. It is like I'm filled to my kidneys with his big cock. An orgasm rips through me like none before. It leaves me numb and gasping as daddy plunges and pumps in and out with firm and strong thrusts to the full depth of my womb. I don't even remember feeling my maidenhead being ripped through since all I can feel now is the euphoria of orgasm after orgasm rip through me. I soon feel the heat of his daddy cum flooding my womb.

"Oh god it's wonderful daddy!!" which seems to drive him to greater excess .. "oh my god yesss .. fuck me more ... harder daddy ... fill me with more of your hot daddy cum!!" as he jettisons more and stronger pulses of cum to the very depths of my womb, flooding me with more wonderful daddy cum on cue. I continue to be wracked with strong orgasms and I can't seem to get enough of them. Such incredible love and passions I never knew! Oh my, it's like daddy can't stop cuming in me. It's glorious.

Finally we slow and slip apart. More from the physical exertion than wanting to stop. I think we both want to go right on screwing.

"Oh daddy!! That was incredible! Is it like this with all your whores?"

"No woman has ever come close. I haven't done any in furs and you are insatiable compared to any of the others. Anna .. this is incredible ... like nothing in my live ... ever. I don't need anyone else."

Daddy is laying in the furs beside me and looks over at me with an almost helpless look. I swing over his torso and straddle his cock .. dropping down on him, driving his cock fully up in me even deeper than before. Daddy groans loudly and thrusts up firmly into my pussy. I scream and rock back and forth on his cock like a hobby horse grinding my labia lips against his crotch hair.

His cock is massaging every inch of my womb. I can feel him thrusting and filling me to the walls of my womb deep inside. I am in orgasm instantly and ferociously as he squeezes my nipples with the Chinchilla. My twat contracts around his cock as he shoots hot pulse after pulse of daddy cum in deep inside again and again. After quite a few rounds of his ejaculations into me I feel his cock starting to soften. I slip off him and fall back into the furs.

"No woman has ever taken me so long and so much that I went soft sweetie."

"Oh daddy! You did me so good and so long. I'm sooooooo satisfied." We fall asleep in each others arms wrapped in furs as the daylight fades and the room gradually goes dark.

5

I awake the next morning laying face and bare tits down in the fur as I do nearly every morning. I love squirming in the fur as I awake, but I realized daddy's astride my thighs, his cock buried deep into my hot pussy from behind and he already has me in orgasm as I awake. I feel more of his hot cum pulsing even deeper into my womb and his cock feels like it is touching my stomach. Oh my it's wonderful and I can fell him fur fondling my cheeky butt which causes my twat to tighten around his cock. "Oh god Anna .. your twat is soo tight!!"

"Oh yes daddy you know what I like!" as he pummels me senseless.

"Oh my I hate to stop but I have to get to class." as daddy falls off me I can feel our juices ooze over my pussy lips. I get up and head for his shower. I won't be sleeping in my bed any more or using the other bathroom I suddenly realize as daddy follows me into the shower.

We wash each other lovingly then presses me against the shower wall with the hot water flowing over us, thrusting deep into me and I realize this is the first of endless morning shower fucks. My whole body is smiling as I orgasm for daddy and me as he floods my womb once more with daddy cum. I love it that he can't keep his cock out of me now.

We're both off to class together, he as Professor and me as a new Junior student. I decide to flaunt my new mink coat today at school. It's plenty cold enough with the snow. I'm not the only fur wearing girl at our university. There are a lot of very wealthy girls and some wear fur often. One is in my Lit class, Kelly.

Today Kelly has on a sexy white hoodie fake fur jacket with open midriff. She likes to taunt the boys with her tight little petite body, sexy blond hair and virgin twat. She has nice jiggly soft tits also. I do the same kind of taunting of course. I'm just not a virgin anymore. After class I corner her in the empty classroom office and tease her over her "little" fake fur. She's a smug and sassy little rich bitch as she asks me if my mink is mamma's.

"No bitch .. it's mine!" as I grab a fist full of her blond hair and hug her into its lush softness. I'm bigger and stronger so she submits. She shakes with a bit of fear and, I'm sure, a thrill as I crush her in a furry embrace.

"You know its a real bummer still being a virgin at 20." she stammers, half apologetic. I kiss her with a strong suck face kiss then squeeze one of her jiggly tits with my fur.

"Maybe wear one of your mother's real furs next time!" and as I release her she gasps giving me a coy smile.

Later in the day I find Tina and a wicked thought passes through my mind.

"Tina, come to my place at four." I can demand her presence now and I know she will comply. I think she gets a sexual charge from it because she responds so eagerly since we really don't have any secrets from each other now.

When she gets to our house I take her into daddy's ... our bedroom and I proceed to seduce her in the furs I lost my virginity in .. the same ones I tuned her up with prior to that. I am sucking her out with her in wild orgasm just as daddy walks in. Tina is shocked over the situation she's in. It seems to heighten her orgasm as daddy watches his daughter seduce one of his sweet little whores.

"Fuck her, fuck her for me daddy!"

His clothes seem to magically vanish as he is in his Super Fucker Fur Cape to the fur fucking rescue. He is between her thighs in an instant fucking Tina senseless, like never before.

"Yeah daddy fuck her harder .. make her beg for more!!" It's like I stuck a rocket up his ass. He drove into her and had Tina screaming and begging for release, then for more as I finger fuck myself watching. Tina is about to orgasm once more with her face in the furs. Daddy had flipped her over and is fucking her from behind. I slide my twat under her face and she sucks me out as never before in her orgasms. I orgasm as she orgasms and as daddy floods Tina's tight twat with cum. Tina is our first joint fur sex slave and daddy knows I know all his secrets.

Tina fumbles her self together and leaves for her dorm. She knows sex for her has just gotten a whole lot better.

"So how long have you been making out with Tina?"

"About a month now. If you want to bring any of your other student whores home with you feel free to do so. Who knows, I might take a liking to one of the others as well? I might have a special treat for you soon also."

"You really got off on me doing her didn't? You're a perverse little seducer aren't you?"

"Yeah daddy, I really did. Didn't you like doing her for me?"

"I don't think I've experienced anything nearly so erotic. What's the treat?"

"You'll know when it happens."

"Aren't you the coy one? I didn't know I had raised such a little nymphomaniac? You are quite the seductress."

"You know I may bring you prizes from time to time and you can have your student whores but don't ever forget that you are mine for eternity now. I'm not only your main fuck but your new wife .... daddy."

Alton is stunned with this reality which is totally true. Hard as he tried to suppress the desires for his daughter she has always been his main sexual fantasy since his divorce and her puberty. No wonder he has lavished her with whatever she desired.

"Daddy, you've sure ruined Tina. She can't find another guy to satisfy her sexual cravings since you took her virginity and especially since we've done her together in the furs tonight. Guess we'll have to keep her happy."

"Yeah, ain't that a shame. What's the big SF on the fur cape you got for me?"

"Super Fucker .. daddy!"

Daddy and me have long, slow and very loving sex in our fur fucking capes before going to sleep that night, our second night together. Doing it in the furs together now is a real addiction for us both we realize. The full enjoyment of love and passions too long deferred.

6

Daddy and I get into a new routine of going to bed together and showering together in the mornings. At first it seemed a bit strange. My stuff ends up in mom's old places, his wife's places. Not that either of us wanted to change anything but it's still such a radical change in our lives ... our new life together. The passions before sleep certainly help to set the "routine". Things are anything but routine. We make love anytime and anywhere. I've claimed my place more deeply in his life and he in mine as full and true lovers.

Our relationship was nearly complete before sex. Daddy and I have kept house, cooked and done most everything together since mom left. He's depended on me for things other men depend on their wives for. We had worked out a full and well organized life for ourselves, only now I'm doing it as daddy's full partner which seems to make the sex even better, fuller and richer.

We haven't had any loving visitors since Tina but it's certainly not forbidden. In fact I think we both look forward to the excitement of our next mutual conquest. There's a wonderful rush and thrill in the mutual seduction I think we both enjoy immensely. Besides, I think daddy will miss those students of his and frankly I'm lusting after their seductions myself.

Later the following week I wear my new hoodie Crystal Fox long jacket that drapes on me very seductively and with a soft cashmere cardigan sweater hardly buttoned my little blond vixen is about to have her seduction completed. She's obviously wearing her mother's Silver Fox skirt length coat today. It's five sizes too big for her and she looks like a sexy little school girl wearing mommy's big fur coat. Coy dripping from her as I corner her, willingly, in the classroom office again.

"Now that's much better my little fur bitch. Let me show you how it really feels." wrapping my furry arms around her and pulling her now willing body tight to me, my face buried in her soft blond hair and Fox hood I whisper .. "Seduction in fur is the most wonderful thing you can imagine my little sweet." She is breathing heavy and gripping my fur to her tightly.

"Can I loose my virginity in furs Mistress?"

"I wouldn't lead you on like this if you couldn't my little bitch in heat." She gasps and hugs me tighter. I slip my hand between our furs to find her soft tit. Pulling her blouse aside I wrap my fur around it and fondle her soft bare orb, pressing it to mine. She opens a little space so I can get them both and moans as I fondle both tits in fur and she strokes my tits lovingly with her fur. She can't resist pinching my nipples. I squeeze her tits firmly as she does.

"Oh my ... this is wonderful." She gasps from the tweaking of her nipples as I pinch them in the fur.

"Now imagine getting a big hard cock thrust between your aching and wanting thighs while wallowing in an ocean of furs, being fondled all over."

"I'm ready now Mistress!" gasping with quick breaths.

"Very well. Come to my house at four and be prepared to meet your maker. Fur God will fuck you senseless." We part with big smiles.

The rest of the day goes by with my excitement level increasing to a fever pitch. I'm about to watch daddy deflower one of my virgin tricks. It's nearly as exciting as getting it the first time myself.

She's at our house and she's still in her mother's Silver Fox. She looks so sweet and innocent, accentuated by her petite build and the huge fur.

I start fondling her at the door. She's very responsive. I have on my big Chinchilla/Fox cape and we're engulfed in soft furs instantly. She is already shaking and moaning with the excitement. I have her nude in no time. I'm already nude and she's been nervously stroking my labia lips with fur already. She really is a bitch in heat.

I get her in our bedroom and have the schedule planned for daddy to be surprised. I start tuning her up as we wallow in the furs at first together flesh to flesh. I can tell she likes my body to hers and she can't keep her hands off my labia. I lay back and pull her face to my crotch gripping her soft blond hair. "Want a closer look?" She eagerly begins licking me and fur fondling my body. She's thought about this. Soon she is sucking me and fingering my twat in an exploratory way. I pull on her hair and hump her face to my twat like I'm using her face to masturbate. Don't think she has done another girls pussy before but she gets an A for effort so far.