Professor Aalto, Her View

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wince, groan and orgasm as she suddenly thrusts two fingers in my twat. I grip her hair even tighter and shove her face into my pussy harder. She eagerly sucks for all she's worth and I begin to orgasm for her, my girlie juices flood on her face and she eagerly sucks them up while fur fondling me more energetically.

She lifts her sopping face up and .. "When do I get cock and loose my virginity?"

"About right now sweetie." as daddy walks in the door.

"Is this my surprise?"

"Yes daddy. I brought you Kelly, a twenty year old virgin that wants to loose it. We lost the big red bow already." his clothes hitting the floor as I speak.

"You must have a lot of pent up sexual desires?" daddy says to her.

Kelly gasps as his big cock springs out of his dropping pants. She backs up in the furs with the sudden awareness and reality of loosing it to a really big cock for sure as her legs involuntarily spread wide for daddy to view her virgin twat. Precum has already formed on daddy's cock. I stroke it with fur and drape the SF cape over him as he looks at Kelly.

"Are you absolutely sure about loosing your virginity Kelly?" daddy asks her as he pauses. My he's good, getting a full and active request!

"Yyyeess pleassee take me now. I want it so bad .. I'm your bitch in heat and I need to be satisfied." Wonderful I thought as daddy slides forward through the furs, his cock parts the furs headed for her hot blond harry pussy. I told her not to shave. Daddy likes it harry and so do I.

He does her like he did me. Her legs spread wide and his spread past her. I sit close beside Kelly and daddy watching as he strokes her muff and labia with his stiff cock. Kelly is shaking and screaming "Fuck me fuck me damn it!" but daddy takes it slowly and deliberately. She's working herself up into a frenzy and not a shadow of a doubt she wants to get fucked. I think daddy likes doing it this way. Gives her a chance to back out .. hah .. and daddy gets her really wanting it much more than she thought. Wonder how he did them before?

She scoots closer so his cock is piercing her labia lips and touching her clitoris. He presses hard against it and she looses it, screaming and writhing in the furs, having a huge orgasm. She presses to him harder and daddy slips into her tight pussy as she moans loudly. Her maidenhead is split asunder and she is shaking like in a seizure with his cock still only half in her very tight pussy. She is in near constant orgasm as daddy rolls and thrusts forward firmly and deeply into her womb. She has a quieter and swooning moan of submission as she lay quiet beneath him.

I'm leaning lightly on daddy's back as he begins to thrust into her tight twat. I can feel the full strength of his thrusts like it is into me. I slide around behind Kelly to watch as daddy thrusts repeatedly and wantonly into her womb. It's a glorious sight to see the strain on daddy's face and Kelly beginning to hump daddy's cock for all she's worth as I squeeze her tits with fur.

"Yeah daddy! Fuck her harder ... make her scream for mercy ... make her beg you to stop ... make her beg you to never stop." Kelly screams as daddy rams her harder and harder to my command. She begs for release and then begs for more, twisting and shaking her head and shaking her hair about as she moans and screams in ecstasy. I fur fondle her face and tits as she writhes, twists and thrashes about wildly under daddy's relentless pummeling. Kelly is beautiful as she mindlessly orgasms with daddy and daddy is magnificent and grand with his powerful thrusts into her helpless pulsing and twitching pussy.

Kelly is our first virgin-fur sex-fuck whore. She won't be able to get enough of us.

I straddle Kelly's belly, just above her twat facing daddy and he rams me the very next stroke, his cock slick with Kelly's and his fluids. It thrusts deep and smoothly into my twat as I moan. He gives me several strokes as I eagerly thrust back and Kelly is already screaming for him to ram it back into her so he thrusts back into her for several strokes and back into me again, back and forth 'till I shake with and orgasm just as Kelly is shaking with hers. It's like loosing my virginity all over again. Daddy and I are hugging smiling at each other as Kelly is screaming for more beneath us.

"Flip her over daddy!" as I roll away and Kelly is face into the furs with daddy thrusting deep into her from behind.

"Oh my oh my ... what's happening?"

I now get to have Kelly suck me out as she gets pummeled.

Daddy begins pummeling her twat from behind and I pull her head up by her hair dropping her face in my twat. She is instantly sucking me better than any so far. Her eagerness to please is thrilling, sucking my wet twat, wet with her juices, my juices and daddy's cum. She sucks me eagerly and diligently.

"What a wonderful little whore we have Daddy." We smile as we are orgasming and luxuriating in our mutual sexual pleasures. We reach out and fondle each other with our furs and he tweaks my nipples, sending jolts to my twat as Kelly pinches my clitoris between her lips. I instantly orgasm violently.

Daddy says I shake and thrash my hair so beautifully when that happens. It sure feels sensual and orgasmic. I'm so glad I can please daddy that way. I work at it and it feels even better. I know he loves looking at me when we have sex of any fashion. I sure like watching him thrust into our whores. It excites me and that fires his passions. He knows I'll be totally receptive to him when he fills me with his hot daddy cum.

Kelly is released from our grip and she instantly goes for daddy's cock. She is sucking off her and his juices with eager attention. She takes almost all of daddy's cock into her tiny mouth. I have a light orgasm just watching as her soft blond hair flows over daddy's crotch and hips as she bobs on his cock. He jettisons another load into her sweet mouth and she takes it all. She then falls on me and kisses me with her lips dripping with their juices. The juices thrust into my mouth with our suck face kiss .. passionately.

"Yesss .. I'm your bitch in heat. I love getting fucked in the furs. Can I come back for more?"

"Only if you wear more of you're mother's furs." I remind her.

We pull her between us and fur fondle her all over, each of us with a finger in her tight little twat. We fondle and diddle her, pinching her sweet little nipples through the fur she softly and repeatedly orgasms after orgasm. She is confident she is our little fuck whore as we fall asleep together. It will be some time before another guy can satisfy her cravings. In the mean time she will be such a sweet little toy fuck for daddy and me.

When I awake Kelly is sucking on daddy's cock as he opens his eyes. He lays there enjoying the sensations for long moments and without warning he grips her tight little butt cheeks in each hand, lifting her up above his cock he rams her down hard as she grunts loudly and has an orgasmic spasm. Daddy proceeds to pump her on his cock like a masturbation toy while she twists and screams, wracked with orgasms while daddy pumps load after load of cum into her tight little twat. Daddy finally relents and she falls on his chest like a rag doll.

"Thank you Professor. That was incredible."

Daddy gave me a bonus treat for seducing Kelly. I think he wanted to make sure I would continue to get him virgins like Kelly. He gave me a beautiful Sable coat. We fucked with me wearing it the moment it came out of the box. He should know I want to get virgins for him.

7

Daddy introduces me to Wendy. Another of his student whores. She is sweet and a bit mousy but in a very seductive way. I can see why daddy likes her. She's a brunette and wears Trotsky glasses. She is very sensual now that daddy has tuned her up real good. He has only screwed her twice and she wants a lot more. She's smart enough not to have to fuck for grades?

Daddy thinks she might turn out to be a favorite. He told her it was only possible if I like her. She wasn't sure or was it clear to her what that meant so daddy told her to come over during the day when he wasn't home and meet me. She's never done it in the furs with daddy either.

I'm wearing my Red Fox vest, suede out and nothing under it when Wendy knocks on the door. I also have on a new sheared beaver miniskirt with the leather side out as well. It has a colorful stitch pattern for the fur seams and it fits my butt like a glove. The Beaver is rolled over at the waist and hem so it is clear there's fur inside. It feels so good on my butt and hips when I move. It softly rubs against my muff too. I call it my self tuning outfit.

Wendy gasps lightly as I open the door. "Well hello .. Wendy I presume?" She fidgets with her glasses and adjusts her blouse as I touch her shoulder, ushering her in.

"Oh my .. you must be Anna." she says nervously.

"Yes I am. You look like you're chilly?" as I drape daddy's big Fox cape around her knowing it's nerves and not the cold. She exhales a soft moan as the fur wraps around her body, face and hair. Between daddy having already taken her virginity and this I figure she's pretty well seduced so I usher her into the bedroom to "talk".

The cape is dragging behind her so she fumbles and grapples with its fullness and thick supple softness to get it in her arms in a big bundle so it won't drag on the floor. Every part she touches is Fox and it presses all over her body as she hugs it to herself, like a wrestling match. Just as I had planned. She wasn't protesting as she started breathing a bit heavier and going flush with the awareness of my smiling at her struggles. She's clearly getting very excited over this and looks at me rather sheepishly. What a wonderful start.

We sit on the edge of the bed as she tosses the bottom of the cape over the furs on the bed. One relief and yet more fully engulfed in furs. Her sensitivity level is very high and she's going into orgasm soon.

"Won't you make yourself a little more comfortable?" I allow my vest to fall open, exposing my tits to her as I scoot around on the Lynx spread and pull up my skirt part way so she can see the Beaver covering my beaver. I reach over and lift up her skirt a bit like mine. It's full and I can see almost everything she owns. No panties. She blushes and modestly pulls it back around herself.

"Oh come on Wendy ... as I move forward to her and shove the Fox around her thighs .. pushing her skirt up again.

"Wwhatt do you want to ttalk abbbout Annna?"

"Having sex with daddy of course. That's why you're here right?"

"Yyess .. bbut what are you trying to do to me?"

"Well why?"

"Why what?"

"Why did you get daddy to screw you and take your virginity?" in an attempt to get more information from her and distract her from my fur fondling, if only briefly.

"I wanted to lose it but not to some dumb jock so I looked for the smartest guy on campus. I thought about it a lot and looked all over. The smart boys aren't smart enough to seduce me then I realized my math prof was probably the smartest and he is good looking too. When I tried flirting with him he said I wasn't very good at it and what did I want? So I just told him flat out that I was 18 and wanted to loose my virginity."

"Well? What did he say? Tell me what happened." while stroking her thighs softly and wrapping more furs around her.

"OK. We met at a motel and he screwed the shit out of me and I bled some. He seemed to enjoy having a bloody dick. I thought he would split me in half but after the pain I got real excited."

I get her writhing more in the furs and she's getting distracted .. "So what then?"

"I asked him to do it with me again and he kept putting me off. I asked him if it was because I was a nerd or not pretty enough? He said no to both that he liked smart girls and agreed to do me once more. It was much better the second time. I wasn't so up tight." she's more involved stroking the furs now ... "So what was it like?"

"He fucked my brains out. So I asked him if he could do me every so often so I wouldn't get so incredibly horny or until I can meet another guy? That's when he said I'd have to talk to you .... so what do you want?"

"Daddy doesn't suffer stupid chicks very well as you know Wendy." squeezing her tits with fur ... a big smile comes over her face and she slips out of her blouse and bra. I unfasten her skirt and she lays back in the furs.

"Sex in the furs Wendy. Want to try it out?" as I lift my skirt and grip her hair thrusting her face to my twat pushing her into the furs as I do. She shrieks and resists at first but as she feels the furs to her naked body she begins to squirm and writhe in them. She slowly kisses my thighs at first then nuzzles my muff. I see she has a nice thick brown one herself. I let her get accustom to kissing and licking another girl. She is tentative at first but more eagerly licks my labia slit and kisses my swelling lips. She is already getting me quite excited with her initial reluctance. Finally she opens wide and sucks my whole labia in her mouth. I instantly orgasm with the tension and she is treated to my girlie juices which she tentatively licks then slurps up and then sucks my whole labia again, taking it all in.

"Good girl." I roll her over in the furs several times then wrap my cape around her and myself with daddy's cape as well. We wallow and roll in the furs for a bit and she is panting and groping at me with her excitement. It finally dawns on her what it is all about. I spread her thighs and dive into her thick curly muff licking up her slit to her clitoris. She jumps and orgasms. I grip her clitoris between my lips and relentlessly squeeze. Wendy goes into a constant spasm of orgasms, writhing in the furs and moaning as she humps my face.

I relent just as daddy walks in. "I see my daughter likes you Wendy." undoing his belt and slipping off his shirt with Wendy squirming and nervously wrapping furs around herself. I pull her back to me and whisper .. "Have you sucked his cock yet?" as daddy kneels forward on the bed Wendy leans forward and is sucking his cock like it's a mission. Daddy is smiling and stroking her hair as he shoots his cum into her mouth. She takes him fully and keeps sucking.

"OK OK Wendy. Anna likes you and I see you know you must pleasure her as well."

"I've never been with another girl before Professor." Professor in the circumstances seemed odd but sends a warm flash through me. Wendy wants to please as she lets daddy roll her over and over in the furs, fingering her and fondling her for long moments. Wendy comes up from the fur wallowing with a big smile and wraps her arms around me kissing me passionately as she fur fondles me all over.

Daddy takes her from behind as she is engaged in laying on top of me kissing and fur fondling me. He thrusts deep into her and pumps her twat for long moments then thrusts into me with equal force and fervor, pumping me for quite a while then into Wendy again 'till she orgasms then into me again to my orgasm. Wendy and I get it from daddy repeatedly that way hugging and kissing as we orgasm together.

"Now you girls play nice while I'm gone, hear?" he leaves for the shower and I go down on Wendy again with daddy's juices flowing from her labia lips. It tastes good and after my doing her she goes down on me. I orgasm softly, adding my girlie juices to his and hers.

Wendy and I decide we really like each other a lot. She's smart like me. I have her wearing some of my furs since she's sexy in them and helps her somewhat mousy image quite a bit.

It seems Wendy likes seducing other girls too and recruiting virgins for daddy. We started doing it as a team. We found we can seduce just about any girl we target. Some are reluctant at first. They often become the most eager to please. Wendy is a stealth seductress. With her mildly geeky style it is not expected from her which lets her in the door. She's incredibly coy with other girls. We don't do lesbians since they won't do it with daddy. Heterosexual girls are a lot more fun to seduce anyway.

8

Daddy and I have a full life now with each other with me as his wife. Well, I'm still his daughter to the outside world that never seems to leave home or have a steady boyfriend. Our student virgin whores know the truth but aren't telling. The Math Professors student whores wanting to fuck for grades is only rarely mentioned and no one gives substance to it. There's more than one on every campus.

I bring daddy fresh virgins of age fairly regularly. I love the seduction of fresh young girls. Their so eager to please and so responsive to my furry touching and I love the way daddy makes them squeal when they loose their cherry.

He doesn't have to work at seducing them the way he use to. I love doing that for him. He can pick and choose his students that badger him and just have to have him for at least a B, a C if their failing.

It's a fresh thrill each time and we sometimes have more than one at a time. It's nice to be doing my own student whore while watching and hearing daddy's little whore scream for release or more or both! I get to sooth her agony as he takes my whore the same way. Sometimes we watch them do it to each other as we fuck.

Since he made me his business partner for things outside the university, I always accompany daddy on official functions as we travel together all over. The same room and bed always. I wear furs all the time and make sure daddy is well furred and gets to screw me whenever we wish. I take him whenever I wish but I'll always be daddy's little girl.

Life goes on.