Professor and His Slut Pt. 01

Story Info
Professor teaches his student her first lesson.
7.1k words
4.31
16.5k
17

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*All Characters are fictional and over 18 in age*

Part One

With all needs, some are unquenchable.
Needs feast on the flesh of want,
An irrevocable exchange of fire.
Fire building, lighting us incandescent.

When I got to campus that morning it had been a lovely warm day. I had dressed in a tight white T-shirt with a white cotton sports bra underneath. A silk pink wrap skirt was delicate and feminine, it hugged my curves but fanned out past my thighs and fluttered above my knees. My hair was long and curly, warm chocolate locks bounced as I walked to my first class. I wore a Burgundy velvet choker, a tiny pink pearl dangled from the center. My feet were adorned with black converse sneakers with white lace ruffled ankle socks. I was adorable today, I always was on Wednesdays and Fridays when I had English. I had the biggest crush on my English Professor, He was younger in his late 30's. His eyes always watch me intensely, each glance that lingers a little too long give me the tingles. I find myself wet every Wednesday and Friday morning while selecting my clothes for the day, hoping they tease and taunt him as much as his eyes following does to me.

The building was chillier than I anticipated, and after Public Speaking, and Shakespeare, I was freezing. My nipples rock hard, the C cup straining in my thin white T-shirt. I entered the lecture hall before anyone else. He sat at the desk reading. Hiding in the shadows I watched him a few minutes, my heart racing at my voyeurism. His long legs propped up casually on the desk. As everyday, he wore fitted slacks and a collared button down, severely buttoned all the way to his neck. I bit my lip to see today he sported a simple black tie. I imagined the tie in my fingers as I undid it... whimpering I see his head look up, surprised he can hear me from where I lurk. Clearing my throat, I walk out of the shadows to let him see me. He smiles slowly when he recognizes me, his eyes traveling up and down the length of me. I am suddenly happy its freezing and my nipples are rock hard. His eyes travel there and linger far too long, I grin inside but show nothing except innocence on my face. My palms sweating despite the cold, I feel rushing heat everywhere, cheeks flushed crimson.

It had been 4 years and neither of us acted on the constant pull of energy that emanated between us. He never acted on it, I never acted on it. There was flirting at times in his office. During office hours when I would walk there and ask silly questions. Questions that I already knew the answer to, but I looked particularly cute and wanted to see if I could rise any reactions from him. He was always strict and in control of himself, never leaving his seat while I sat, perched on his desk. I was so fond of dropping things...as klutzy as I was, the chance to get on all fours and bend low to look under dusty bookshelves. One day I had an emergency and needed a paperclip from him, lifting my foot onto the chair opposite his desk, a display of my pale skin and thigh highs clipped into place by garter belts, one of the hooks had broke where it attached causing the stockings to slip down. His eyes were huge and shocked as I quickly molded the paper clip to the appropriate size, my little tongue sticking out in concentration, carefully wrapping it around the current hook, a fast repair but it would hold til the end of classes today. If my calculations were correct then he would stay stock still there at his desk, unable to stand and reveal his hard cock pressed tightly against his zipper. When I had finished, I pranced around his desk and hugged him wordlessly, glancing quickly down to check if I was indeed correct, which I was. Bingo. I smile at the memory as I approach his desk.

"Hello, Sir. How are you today? May I see what you are reading?" I smile at him as I speak and lean over the desk to peek at his book. Knowing my skirt lifted and showed more thigh than appropriate. He gives me no clue to what he is thinking. Such a serious and dry man he stares at my cleavage when I lean over. Placing his finger between the pages and showing me the title and at the same time blocking me from his vision. He seems a little annoyed I am draped across his desk, I straighten and fiddle with my fingers shyly. Reading the title, a fantasy novel, it was a battered and worn copy. Something he had read many times.

"I'm fine, You're are very early today." His tone is dry, eyes lingering on my chest before his fingers pinch his nose and clearly trying not to look at me. Making an exasperated look, opening his book and going back to the words there. I blush and feel rejected, standing up and turning quickly I hear a huff, his hand grabbing mine. Whipping me around and lifting me onto the desk swiftly as if I weighed nothing. Standing in front of me, his breath ragged, eyes raking over my body, lighting me on fire with his primal gaze.

"Can you come to my office after class today?" He speaks through his teeth, as if he is struggling to maintain control. His hands on either side of my hips. I feel him lean into me right before standing and adjusting his pants. I can see the outline of his cock, without thinking, my tongue sticks out as I ogle him. Growling at my reaction to him, he turns and strides away from me, walking until he leaves the hall, a door slamming in the distance. His book sitting there on the desk, briefcase resting on the floor. I reach out and touch his worn mint colored cover, lifting the bound pages to inhale its scent, feeling shy at my brazen action, returning it exactly as I found it. Wondering why he wants to see me after class. Perhaps he didn't like my last writing assignment? Biting my lip I slip from the desk and take my normal seat third row back, smack in the middle. After about 5 min, people began to slowly file in. Within 30 minutes the hall was full, when Professor walked down the long aisle to the front. I never stopped looking at him, I felt his presence by the immediate silence to the lecture hall. I sat back, excited to hear him talk for 60 minutes.

I was sad the whole time, not once did he look at me. He avoided me, even when he opened up questions, each time I raised my hand he ignored me. One time, I was the only one to raise my hand and he still disregarded me, moving on to the next subject. Crestfallen and frustrated, I was no longer excited about our conversation. Suddenly worried he would ask me to leave his class. I gnawed on my lower lip, questioning my reactions to him. All this time I assumed it was because he was older, but there was something about him. He made my heart race, legs shake and pussy flood with juices anytime he was around.

I wait until those around me had packed up and were headed down the rows of seats to exit the building. Wishing to extend this moment as long as I could, now dreading my time with him alone. I regretted my pretty outfit, wishing I hadn't been so adorable and sexy. I knocked on his door, it swung open, he sat at his desk. His office was messy, papers littered and stacked on every surface. masculine and nerdy with novel figurines and posters. His hair was disheveled as if he had been running his fingers through it just then. Biting my lip, I felt bad knowing this wasn't his office hours. He got up, walking around to me and pulling out a chair across from him to sit. As I sat and looked around he walked to the office door and closes it, I swear I hear the lock but uncertain It's wishful thinking, I ignore my hopeful assumptions. My heart beating fast and hard as he walks around in front of me to lean on his desk, arms crossed as he looks down at me. He has never in 4 years shut the door, something was wrong.

"Do you know what you do to me?" His question is soft and quiet, I look down in my lap and blush. I still at what he is asking me, considering whether or not to lie or play stupid, I decided to be honest because I did know what he was asking. Biting my lip I look up and nod, my eyes big and longing at him bravely. Staring at me blankly, he taps his fingers against the wood of his desk. Sighing heavily closing his eyes, brushing his hand over his face in frustration. I can't read his emotions, he keeps them hidden somewhere, I stare at him now seeing some emotions I've never experienced.

"I'm sorry, Sir. I will stop. I have a crush on you... aaa...nnd I know I shouldn't. I wanted your attention." I stand as I speak, feeling badly about my actions, thinking maybe I should run out the door and leave. Allowing degrading thoughts to penetrate my mind, 'stupid girl', 'unwanted', 'You're embarrassing yourself'... His eyes open as I step between his legs. I can see it in his face that he is concerned about me being so close to him. He swallows and I watch intently at his Adam's apple bobbing above the fabric of his seriously buttoned shirt, my mouth parting in arousal to his. Not sure if I should speak I open my mouth then close it uncertainly, I can't seem to stop looking at his mouth. My hands clasped behind my back to keep from touching him.

"No. I can control myself. You do not need to change anything except how close you are to me in public, in the hallways, lecture halls before and after class and out on campus. Do you understand?" He cocks an eyebrow at me. A deep frown and no nonsense eyes had me wanting to kneel and unbuckle his belt. But instead, I nod and spoke softly.

"Yes, Sir. I understand. I will be good." Grinning down at me, he stood up, closing the gap between us. I inhaled sharply, surprised and suddenly weak kneed. I fight the urge to touch him, my hands gripping each other tightly at my back. Nails digging into my fleshy palms. He had just asked me to behave, I couldn't be mauling him in the next 5 seconds.

"Would you like me to give you a special assignment?" Leaning down to whisper in my ear, I am flooded with butterflies. Nodding, his breath tickled my skin. Goosebumps cascading across my pale skin. My pussy is flooded with wetness and heat, the small heartbeat erratic and soothing to me.

"Yes, Sir. Please." I bite my lip as I look at him.

"Good girl, what happens after this will not increase your grade do you understand?"...Waiting, staring at me and waiting for me to nod my head. When I don't speak, he shakes his head. "No, I need you to give me verbal consent that you understand." Annoyance drips from his words.

"Yes, I understand Professor." His smirk has a dimple peeking out of the corner of his mouth.

"Thank you... I want you. But, I want you completely. I want to own you. I want you to cum and every time you cum all you see is my face, hear my voice... I want you to consider that. Do you understand what I am asking?" I process his words, surprised by how much the sour of it entices me. Not really sure what he means by them but wanting to be his completely as well. Mashing them around in my brain and bite my lip as I think. His chuckle has me blushing and looking down at our feet. His finger is lifting my chin up to his gaze, smiling at what he sees there. Caressing my cheek, he cradles my face in his palms. Thumbs brushing across my skin and lowering to my lips, rubbing his thumbs there. Hitching a breath I open my mouth, so one of his thumbs slips inside. I suck on it immediately, moaning and swirling my tongue around it. His free hand slips around my neck, my eyes growing wide in surprise.

"Fuck, you are beautiful. You need to answer me though. If you want to play with me you need to provide consent and interest." His thumb leaves my mouth, a string of saliva stretching between us. It breaks and lands on my face, dipping his thumb into his mouth sucking my spit off his finger has me moaning, swaying towards him.

"I want you, Sir. I want to play with you. Please?" He is fast, picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder like I'm a sack of flour. I can feel the swell of his happiness at my words. Slapping my ass as he walks, squealing and giggling as he lowers me to a brown leather couch. He is gentle with me, as if I am a delicate flower. Sitting beside me, lifting me onto his lap. I can feel his cock underneath me, hard and poking the soft flesh there. I wiggle in my seat, biting my lip at his growl in my ear. Giggling, he squeezes me tightly only to make me giggle more.

"I want to see this pretty outfit you are wearing today, stand and show me." I stand, moving my tousled hair to my back. Tugging at the hem of my tight shirt, twisting my hips back and forth, my skirt twirling out around me as I do. The silk flaring, showing the hidden upper thighs underneath. Turning around, I wiggle my hips. He doesn't touch me at all, but watches as I twirl around, giddy to have his complete attention. I lift my skirt, teasing him an inch at a time. Just as I am to show him my ass in a pretty pink lace thong he grips my hand.

"Not yet. Soon. I want to see all of you, but I want to take this slow. I want you begging and leaking before I touch you." Turning back to him, I pull the skirt a little to the side showing a peek of my lace panties. His groan is enough for me to drop the silk, lifting my knee to his.

"Don't you wanna touch me, Sir?" I pout down at him. Yearning for his touch.

"Yes, more than anything. But, I am patient and all the best things are worth waiting for. Tomorrow is Saturday. Are you available?" Nodding, he smiles. "Good, I wanna take you out, but, right now sit, I wanna teach you a lesson." He pats his lap and I slide into place, my legs dangling over his. My hands in my lap, resembling a patient girl, even though I wanted to touch his face in the worst way, my fingertips itched but I held strong.

"When we are out in public, you may not touch me, unless I specify that you may. Is that understood?" I nod in my understanding. Heart faltering at this rule, all I wanted to do was touch him when he was near. "Good girl, Second; tomorrow you will wear something beautiful, I want every single man to drool and I want your eyes to be for me and only me. Can you do that?" I mutter a 'yes', overwhelmed at him calling me 'Good girl'. There was a flutter of excited jolts from belly to pussy, I took a shaky breath to remain calm, counting 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... He looks pleased and nods. "Third, You will wear no panties. If you do, I will make you regret it. Do you have any questions about your rules? Repeat the back to me."

"Yes, Sir. I understand. I am not to touch you in public unless I have permission. I must wear something that makes Sir proud and jealous. I won't wear panties and I understand that by breaking any rules will result in punishment. What kind of punishment?" I am wary and nervous by his promises of punishments. My hands scream to fidget, all I want to do is move I am so nervous, it oddly makes me even wetter causing me to blush even brighter, which results in me being incredibly frustrated with my body and its behavior.

"Well, it could be me making you read a book and write a report on it, or making you write me a naughty story about us together... or if the crime is very bad... I would spank you. I may also tie you to the bed teasing and taunting, until you beg me to cum. But, none of that will happen right now, that is not where we are in our story." I practically drool at his punishments. But, innately I loved being a good girl so I knew I wouldn't break the rules.

"Are we in a relationship, Sir? What is this?" I fiddle with my hands at my question, finally succumbing to the urge to shift and move. I wasn't sure I wanted to hear his answer, but for the sake of myself and my feelings I needed to know.

"That is an excellent question, something I want you to have an answer for as well. But, we both need time to think about it. What do you want, sex one time? Is this a little fantasy for you? Do you want a fling? Friends with benefits? Or do you want more... Do you want to be mine and only mine? Do you want to possess me as I possess you?" At the words mine, my eyes fly to his. His words sending tingles and waves of pleasure from head to toes. Those butterflies reappeared, causing me to fidget again, except this time he takes my hands in his tightly. Grabbing my face firmly there is a pause before he slaps me lightly on the cheek. I am somewhat surprised, taking a shaky breath I stare at him wordless. Ugh, why did this keep happening with him, being devoid of words was unsettling yet peaceful. Very softly he kisses my cheek where he slapped, causing me to whimper and melt into him. We sat quietly for a long moment before I spoke.

"I see what you mean, Sir. It is a lot to think of. I am not really a 'wham bam thank you Ma'am' kind of girl..." Licking my lips and bravely looking at him. "May I touch you right now, since we aren't in public?" I wiggle in my seat, biting my lip in anticipation, unable to sit still, wanting only to touch him, kiss him. He is silent and holds a smirk on his lips as he looks at me. His hand slips to my neck without warning, forcing my body to still instantly.

"I don't think that's a goo..."

"Research!" I interrupt him, hoping that I will get what I want by making a point to research. But, his hand squeezes tighter a moment, eyes narrow at me, frowning. I smirk slightly when he loosens his hold, his eyes soften and I can tell I had the correct reaction.

"Do not ever interrupt me. It is rude. Do you understand?" He is stern despite the smirk and twinkle in his eye.

"Yes, I understand. I am sorry. I just wish for a tiny kiss." Spoken in softness, feeling sheepish, I lower my lashes to his mouth, turning my lips down in a sad frown. He chuckles at me.

"Straddle me." Looking up at him, happily surprised. He pushes at me, moving me, I stand between his legs. He makes a humming noise in his chest appraising me. His hands slide up my calves to my thighs, just to the hem of my skirt. I hike a knee next to him on the couch, swinging my other around. Settling down in his lap, the soaked lace rubbing against his tent and leaving his slacks wet from my juices. Biting my lip, I am suddenly worried he will be mad. Glancing at him, his eyes there, I can see the longing, the hunger. He wanted me, his body and eyes showed the desire. His hands laid to his side uninterested.

"I am sorry I made you a mess." I look down at the soaked spot where his cock is hard and strained in his pants.

"No you aren't, you little vixen. You love you marked me. So, a little kiss you want?" Smiling at me, he relaxes back against the couch, his hands resting behind his skull, full of confidence. He is so handsome just now, relaxed and smiling at me I can't help but bounce a little at the delightful sight of him.

"Yes, just a little one is fine." I'm excited, licking my lips, hoping for my present.

"I don't want a little kiss, I want a big kiss." I bounce even more excited. Rubbing my lace panties over his bulge. I was going to get a better prize than I expected!

"On your knees. I only want one kind of kiss." I lick my lips, his tone has changed to serious. I slip easily off his lap to my knees between his legs. Looking up at him, he gathers my hair gently in his hand. Yanking my head back roughly and licking my neck, he repeats the process from breasts to chin, long wet licks. I am panting by the time he begins unbuckling his belt, letting go of my curls.

"Hands behind your back." I clasp them as ordered. His growl in my ear, tugging on the lobe with his teeth. Tongue licking the outer edges before slipping in circles, ripples and waves of tingles produced moans. Just as I was slipping into mindless state of pleasure he was tugging at my hair, eyes flying open in shock at him. His belt sliding from its loop makes me shift excited for what's next. Never having been with a man his age I am inexperienced sexually. Having only been with one other man, I suddenly fear I won't be good enough.

"Do you like blow jobs?" I smile at his question. I may not have had much sex, but blow jobs were a personal specialty.

12