Professor and His Slut Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't like them, I love them." His grin is infectious, his whole face transformed to incredibly devilish and sexy.

"Good girl. Lift your hair." I lick my lips excited, doing as I am told. His belt looping around my neck and tightening softly against my skin has me grinning. It smells of him, and its warm on my flesh, its the most odd and delicious feeling. His hands are swift as he unbuttons and pulls his damp slacks down to his knees. I now know for certain he locked his office door. Feeling naughty and sexy for doing this at school. I bite my lip and look at him, he smiles back a twinkle of mischief in his eyes.

"Before you give me your kiss, I want your panties." I lift my skirt, bunching it around my waist, showing him all of me brazenly. Wiggling the panties down to my knees, my skirt slipping down before he can see my pussy, bending forward my ass in the air, but facing him to provide some modesty I giggled while he watches me.

"Like this, Sir?" I bend deeper than I need to, picking up the panties with my teeth and crawling back to him. His growl rumbles in his chest as I reach him, taking my panties from my mouth and wrapping them around this hand. Resuming my spot in front of him. His cock is hard and erect, pre-cum oozes from the tip. Keeping my hands behind my back, I lick at the wetness a string of cum connecting to my mouth. Lapping at him again, my tongue cleaning all the cum I see. Savoring the taste of him in my mouth, I swish it in my mouth, committing every sense of him to my memory.

His hands gathered and fisted in my hair tightening. I open my throat and take all of him at once. He holds me there a moment too long, gagging and coming off him, saliva dripping down my chin, gasping for breath. I suck and pull at him, my tongue circling around his tip as I use my little mouth to fuck him. His groans and growls make me smile, forcing myself to slow down. I look up at him, licking the length of him, my tongue following the blue veins up and down. Slurping at my spit, I suck it off to simply spit it back on, submerging him in my mouth again. His hips jerking and hand tightening in my hair. He holds my head there, gagging me a couple of seconds before releasing my head. I pull off, gasping for air, my mascara running from tears falling as he choked me with his cock. I smile up at him, sticking my tongue out all the way and bouncing up and down as I lick him at the same time.

"You like cock, don't you?" His words are growls and grunts. Tightening my hair, not allowing me to respond his hand holding me down on his cock as I gag and cry. When I breath again, I suck his cock as if I was starved for him. His eyes soften as I look up at him. Hands relaxing in my hair, softly brushing the hair from my face that had fallen there. His face distorted in pleasure, his hips lifting to my bobbing. I can feel him getting harder and larger in my mouth but I continue. Knowing if he wanted me to stop he would have done that already. I moan and spread my legs farther apart. My pussy ached, the heart beat, quivering muscle, dripping cum on the floor.

"Stop, baby. You need to earn my cum in your mouth. Lift your shirt, show me those pretty tits." He guides my face off his cock. I groan, missing his cock already. I shuffle back and forth staring at it. His hands are warm and I enjoy their touch as they lift my shirt to reveal my perky little breasts. I lift my bra and shirt off me, leaving me topless. Pale freckled skin and peachy pink nipples, hardened from excitement.

"Spit on my cock... there you go baby girl, now stroke... Thats a good girl, just like that..." Kneeling, he stands over me. I stroke and spit on him, circling my thumb over his sensitive spot at the tip. Occasionally, tightening the leather of the belt slightly, making my leg widen and breath catch.

"I can't wait to have your cum, Sir." I can feel him vibrating. Knowing he's close. I slowly twist my wrist as I slip to the tip then back down to his shaft.

"Fuck!" His cum is thick and hot when it lands on my chest. Dripping down my breasts and nipples. Biting my lip at the delicious sight. I continue to pump his cock, draining him. I lean forward wanting to clean him off. But, he stops me immediately, tightening the leather belt at my neck. Unable to breath, I still completely, my eyes big and scared.

"You will earn your cream, little slut. Is that understood?" I nod, my body flushed and on fire with arousal. "You are so fucking beautiful I am tempted to bend you over my desk and take you, I can be hard and ready in minutes. But, you want that don't you? Such a hungry, greedy little slut. I am going to make you work for my cum. Such a cock tease. Get dressed, I'll take you back to your apartment. Do you still want to go out tomorrow?"

"Yes, Sir. I do. I want to see you tomorrow. Please." He smirks, the leather of the belt slipping from my neck, I shiver at the chill, missing the warmth on my tender skin. Yearning for touch. Closing my eyes I whimper. I jump in surprise my eyes flying open in shock when his fingers slip over my dripping pussy.

"My my... This will be a sad waste to leave. Would you like to cum right now little one? You did such an amazing job on my kiss... I think perhaps I would like to return it." His finger slips inside me, I moan with my head falling back, hair tickling my calves. Completely relaxed and thrumming from excitement. His fingers slip in and out, my cum coating his digits. My hips sway, aching for his touches. Moaning, my hands back behind my back. Lifting his finger to his mouth he sucks it clean, savoring the flavor. Watching as I desperately flick my lower body towards him. He chuckles at my whimpers.

"You are so fucking cute. Sexy as fuck, all desperate and needy." His finger slips over my clit and dips inside me curling into a hook. "You are going to look like a Goddess when you are coming all over my fingers." Sliding in a second finger, I am unprepared for his abilities. My thighs began shaking uncontrollably, wanting to give out. Never having a partner that could reach me to climax, I am unprepared for the sensation of his orgasm. I was so undone, so close to being completely unwoven and left bare for the first time in my life. My body vibrating and shaking. This had never been what an orgasm felt like before... this was... fucking different, this felt like I was flying. His hand was fast, fingers knowing things I didn't, spots that astounded me. I lifted my hips, Crying out, my hips and throat seemed to know what was happening before my brain did.

I had always heard orgasms were like fireworks, this analogy is solid and should never be questioned. I am here to tell you it is fireworks, a rollercoaster, a first kiss, a dive into a deep cold lake, Walking among firestorms, it is an exhilarating ride that I never knew appreciation for until this moment. I am flabbergasted by how amazing it is, crying out, his hand slaps over my mouth. I convulse and twitch, a spray of wet flying from my flooded pussy. Weeping and crying out as waves of the orgasm crash over me, he is there with his arms around me. I am unaware of my surroundings or the state of my body for several minutes. He rubs my back softly, kissing my head as I pull myself back together, Trying to stitch my mind back into a new quilted pattern of myself. Because after this moment I would never be the same again.

My mind was working but my body wasn't. I sat there collapsed on my knees, his fingers still deep inside of me. My pussy tightening around his knuckles, a heartbeat pulsing and pulling at his hook. I could feel the twitching and shuddering, I squeezed my pussy and felt him chuckle against me. I squeezed again and again, knowing he was feeling me each time I hugged his fingers. I continued and trembled every time I squeezed, it gave me the loveliest of shivers each time. My other orgasms that were self induced had been soft and quiet, gentle and innocent... this was astonishing, a whirlwind of swirling brightly colored emotions. I never knew it could feel this way.

"You are so special, a rare little gem. I look forward to tomorrow." I look up at him, his face is there and I kiss him without thinking, it seems so natural and he doesn't move to stop me. When my mouth touches his, he pulls his fingers from my pussy. Crying out, a tear falls down my cheek. I fall forward, his arms are there to steady me instantly.

"You look gorgeous, all ruined and delicious. All I wanna do is take you home and tuck you in my bed. Let's get you cleaned up and not looking so disheveled. I'll get you home." He runs his thumbs under my eyes wiping the mascara from my skin. His fingers threading through my hair gently.

"May I taste your cum?" He is suddenly still and calm from my words. Inhaling deeply, green eyes looking at me surprised by my question.

"Yes. Since you've been a good girl, you may. I'm going to watch you." My pussy still quivering, I whimper at the rush of heat between my legs. I dip my fingers into the cum dripped all over my breasts. My tongue out, I lick it off delicately. I look at him innocently with serious intent, working my tongue for him. Surprising myself by how slutty and sexy it felt, I lapped at my fingers but kept my eyes on him. Big and curious, soaking in every facial expression, twitch any clue.

"Clean yourself completely that way. Lick every bit up." The way he commands me, his tone, the resonance, I shiver in response. He sits down on the floor, pulling me with him onto his lap. Grunting in appreciation to my constant licking and sucking. I carefully scoop the cum on my fingers and lick it off. I felt so wild and free, like a wild cat. I could see the reaction, my behavior was having an affect on him and I was ready to cum again, the ache there and swell of blood rushing made me moan and flick my hips in his lap. His pants were still unzipped, his cock was hard and nestled in his boxers. I could feel it hard, straining against me.

I want more of him, the thought of walking away from him in the next 20 minutes feels like torture. I bite my lip as I look at him watching me think and process what had just happened. Just an hour ago I was his student and now I was... well, I didn't know what I was. I knew BDSM, I knew this was it. I had read short stories online, followed instagram accounts, done enough reading to know what he was.

"Can we spend the night together? You said you wanted to tuck me in your bed... I, well that sounds nice and I was wondering if maybe I could this evening. Please? I usually like cuddles after... intimacy." I bite my lip and look at him, worried he will flake and ignore my need for self care. Cocking his head and looking at me.

"Yes, You are right. Usually I would take you out, wine, dine and tease you then play with you again, but I was hasty today and well, you were so adorable and sexy. I think there have been 3 years of us dancing silently with one another. I do hear what you are saying about after care and I agree with you. As for you spending the night... we aren't there yet. I have boundaries and that one I am not ready for. I would love to take you out right now, dine you and if you want cuddles we can lay here on my couch and cuddle until you are hungry. But, we need to take this slow, we have already jumped 3 rungs on the ladder and we aren't ready for the next one if we want whatever this is to be successful."

I listen to him and feel disappointed with no bedtime cuddles, but I also respect him for his honesty and his reasonable boundaries. We had been pining each other from afar a while and there was a deep connection between us. I wanted to earn that trust that meant I could sleep at his place. He wanted to take me out, my mind spun, did he want to be seen with me in public? Deep in thought He sits on the couch and pulls me on his lap. He stays quiet and plays with my hair while I consider what he says. I have never had an encounter like this with a man so calm yet also so intensely fierce.

I relaxed against him, letting my mind float in this interesting new sensation. His fingers brushed up and down my arm softly, fiddling with my hair and tracing parts of my jaw and face. It had the most erotic yet calming affect on me. Eyes fluttered closed, I allowed my fuzzy brain to rest there with him, snuggled in his lap. There were light kisses to my forehead, feathery soft, causing to burrow further into his chest. He gruffly groaned mingled with a growl as he hugged me tightly.

"I know what you need. Let's get us both fully clothed and I will take you back to your apartment. I know you have roommates, but I want to take care of you." Smiling at me, he dresses me while I sit there, fingers brushing my hair out as best as he could so it doesn't appear I have been mauled by a bear. Lifting me to the couch I sit silently as he reties my sneakers, zipping his fly, straightening his shirt and tie.

Professor... or Sir, not sure what I am supposed to call him yet. Dropping me off at my apartment felt odd and naughty. He was adorable, asking to come in shyly, I agreed just as shyly, not realizing anyone would visit it was messy and full of chaos. He silently walked around and asked to see my room. He looked out of place among my things, stuffed animals adorned half my bed, there were movie posters, paintings of fairies and mermaids littering my walls. It was a colorful collage of me, and I was biting my lip nervously as he walked around observing my girly possessions.

I felt embarrassed about my cotton, satin and lace bras with matching panties that were drying on a small wooden rack by my closet. My bedroom was fairly clean and orderly if not chaotic in its own cute way. When he saw my underwear he strode there, slipping the satin ones between his fingers, they were magenta with a white little satin bow on the back, the matching bra hung next to it. Turning to me, he lifts them off the drying rack, his eyes looking down at me as he approaches. Reaching behind me to push the door closed, I take a shuddering breath at his closeness, eyes fluttering closed as he brushes the panties against my cheek.

"You will wear these tomorrow for me, I want this whole set. Understood? This is to replace rule 3... I changed my mind after seeing these." He is quiet but firm in his tone and I shiver at the idea of him taking them off me. Glancing shyly up at him, smiling slowly before responding verbally of my understanding. When he hums in appreciation I am flooded with tingles of anticipation.

He was sweet, requesting I shower, and when I came back he had scrounged up a meager meal of fried rice, it was hot and delicious, I wasn't even aware I was hungry. I barely registered the fact that I was dripping in my towel and eating a steaming bowl, perched on my desk chair, swiveling happily back and forth. I wondered where he found this food, I barely had anything on my part of the fridge. It was almost always empty. I would have to ask him tomorrow. As I ate I felt myself getting heavy. When I was finished looking up to the sight of him in my doorway, rock hard in his pants, the tent there was magnetizing. I couldn't stop staring at it, as if his hard cock had me in a hypnosis. His chuckle breaks me out of my cock trance long enough to bravely look up at him, blushing crimson, groaning embarrassed at my desperation.

"Show me what you wear to bed." I was surprised by his request and hearing his voice amongst the silence, but silently I walked to the dresser, removing a cotton babydoll nightie. It was pink with little peace signs all over it, fitted around my breasts and flaring out past my thighs just covering my ass cheeks. He had turned to let me dress privately. I wanted to prance around him naked, grinning but his energy told me if I did so it would end up in me being spanked, and not in a fun way. I slipped it over my head and softly took his hand in mine wordlessly when I finished. I didn't know what to say to him, I was nervous and somewhat trapped in my head. It would be later on that I realized I was experiencing 'subspace'.

His gaze on me was cold and almost angry, I shivered and stepped back, stubbornly holding on to his hand. His eyes seemed to want to ruin me, I could see the seriousness there. He then did the sweetest thing any man has ever done. Guiding me to my bed, pushing me down on to it with enough force I fell into the opened covers. Very gently, he tucked me into the cozy softness, handing me the book I was currently reading for his class, laying down over the covers and tucking me into his side. My head rested in the crook of his shoulder, his arm tightly around me, it felt safe.

"I will see you tomorrow. I'll be here at 9am. Now I am going to read to you until you fall asleep." He began reading, The last thoughts are of me chuckling in my head and thinking how I would refuse sleep if he wasn't leaving until I had fallen amid the dreamy abyss. When I awoke in the night to pee, I saw he was indeed gone. I swore my pillow smelled of him and I burrowed into it, groaning and humping my bed as I frustratingly fell back to sleep. Tomorrow was already here, I just needed to sleep a little bit longer...

To be Continued

**I will be posting Part Two soon, it is written and is in its last draft.**

12